PDA

View Full Version : Next Event: chicago mob turf war

Jessie_
10-13-2012, 06:38 AM
:o since they don't secure their website, everyone can enter the cc static website and see any updates
here's the interface for next event
it's not coming out. it may come after the current areonautics box event
http://static-cdn.crimecitygame.com/ccios/images/events/invasion/CC-Invasions_Welcome@2x.png
http://static-cdn.crimecitygame.com/ccios/images/events/invasion/popUp_Intro_CC-Invasions@2x.png
http://static-cdn.crimecitygame.com/ccios/
at the time i posted this thread, this website is searchable to us all from google search engine
i'm not holding the responsibility to this google's searchable result

Euchred
10-13-2012, 06:39 AM
*headdesk*

mxz
10-13-2012, 06:40 AM
Might want to delete this thread. AMG got banned for posting the same thing.

Jessie_
10-13-2012, 06:47 AM
OK....instead of posting more pictures....
here's the static website, it's easy to find when you google the keywords, so it should not be like a secret or sth?
http://static-cdn.crimecitygame.com/ccios/

Deluxe
10-13-2012, 06:50 AM
Yah posting information that they have errantly failed to secure will get you a lengthy, if not permanent, ban! Really exemplary judgment on Gree's part there but i dont think wed expect any different at this point...

Go edit your first post and erase those shots if you care...

Jessie_
10-13-2012, 06:54 AM
ok, just the event name and static website... go explore it and have fun!

Jessie_
10-13-2012, 06:55 AM
who's AMG? what did he do?
and what does headdesk mean? sry i'm not english mother language speaking...

Xozed
10-13-2012, 06:59 AM
Delet the thread if you want to be safe

Ghost818
10-13-2012, 07:00 AM
Forum rules state you cannot post about things that are unreleased. Forum rules also state you can't talk about banned people or why they got banned. But my first sentence should give you a hint. AMG is a valued forum member.

Like mentioned...delete the thread.

Deluxe
10-13-2012, 07:00 AM
Delet the thread if you want to be safe

Probably best bet

Jessie_
10-13-2012, 07:16 AM
That's just policy, i dont care policy when it's not reasonable, that's why they have customer relationship department, customer support.
every one will enter and see their static website unless they secure it, i'm doing the same thing just like othersi don't think it's wrong or what? i'm now telling them they have a unsecure website and it's critial to them because it's where they store their main static.
This is my first forum account, first time communicating with forum, they care me because i'm a customer. i don't think they will ban me because i'm doing a suggestion :)

it's just like i call T-mobile customer support and tell them i want to switch to att service, and they will ask suggestion for any service undissatisfaction because they need me as an customer.

PC77
10-13-2012, 07:21 AM
What don't you understand Jessie, they gave a permanant ban to someone who was here for a long time and he was actually a sound bloke.
Your forum account is going to be short lived

Max Power
10-13-2012, 08:19 AM
First rule of Fight Club?

Gaming Will
10-13-2012, 09:23 AM
First rule of Fight Club?Hey max, welcome back. Haven't seen you on here in awhile!

bigflan
10-13-2012, 09:28 AM
they should really close it up

It even says if your part of the public notify the administrator

Dhusagar
10-13-2012, 09:28 AM

Second rule of fight club...

dthfrmabv
10-13-2012, 09:31 AM
@jessie - suggestions are fine, reporting system flaws and error are fine but when you post the site so that others may see is a strict violation of forum policy.

Forum members had been advising you to delete the thread not because you are making a suggestion about the flaw in security but because you included that link...

So if you don't listen to forum members well your call and enjoy your ban...

Babytway
10-13-2012, 09:59 AM
thanks for the site link :)

Jessie_
10-13-2012, 10:07 AM
ya i see the rule for not posting unreleased content. It's in the forum policy and it's not reasonable at least for now, so it's time to question this policy and themselves.
What i post is all from this website. Every google user can search that it and get the information of what i just posted.
They cannot ban me just like they cannot ban every google user, even ban the google search engine. If they ban me, and all the others can still find the website and enter it, that will be unfair to me and cause my dissatisfation as a customer. :(
The importmant thing here,
my suggestion to the developer:
You don't want unreleased content appear on your forum for your benefit, that's because you don't want it being copied by other market competents before your next event coming out. I suggest you secure your static website or i will continue posting your future event just like others can freedomly enter your website without restriction. If you ban me, you lose me as a customer forever. Before you become the most successful game in app store, you might want to tresure customers who together make you succeed in the future.
Instead of banning me, as a loyal customer, you should secure the website. Don't be a policy people, think out of box. :)

Jessie_
10-13-2012, 10:11 AM
ya my chinchilla but not my hand :)

Deluxe
10-13-2012, 10:14 AM
ya i see the rule for not posting unreleased content. It's in the forum policy and it's not reasonable at least for now, so it's time to question this policy and themselves.
What i post is all from this website. Every google user can search that it and get the information of what i just posted.
They cannot ban me just like they cannot ban every google user, even ban the google search engine. If they ban me, and all the others can still find the website and enter it, that will be unfair to me and cause my dissatisfation as a customer. :(
You don't want unreleased content appear on your forum for your benefit, that's because you don't want it being copied by other market competents before your next event coming out. I suggest you secure your static website or i will continue posting your future event just like others can freedomly enter your website without restriction. If you ban me, you lose me as a customer forever. Before you become the most successful game in app store, you might want to tresure customers who together make you succeed in the future.
Instead of banning me, as a loyal customer, you should secure the website. Don't be a policy people, think out of box. :)

Youre right about everything except the expectation that they will be logical or reasonable. Their track record says otherwise and a big fish (spender too) recently went down the drain w/o a blink so good luck standing up to a company that is irreproachable in their own eyes...no self-actualizing or desire to 'change' by all indications so im afraid youre pissing up a proverbial rope

Beardy
10-13-2012, 10:15 AM

Crime City will never be the top game in the app store, that time has been and gone.

TruthHurts
10-13-2012, 10:17 AM
Welcome to the forum, thank you for the info, and it was nice knowing you.

Jessie_
10-13-2012, 10:37 AM
Ya just go find the picture in website yourselves, it's much creative than the past events. Ya really exited!

Jᵘᴵᵉˢ
10-13-2012, 11:14 AM

lol nice one :)

Crime City will never be the top game in the app store, that time has been and gone.

lol that's cos it doesn't appeal to mums and their 13 yr old daughters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93dsT8a9aAU

But back on topic...thanks for sharing; i love to get excited about upcoming events, and imo funzio should be getting us excited without your help. But under the circumstances i'd definitely take this thread down if i were you...hope you don't get banned, but it sounds like you might.
Think about it from their point of view...you're a valued customer that represents about 0.00001% of their income....but as a forum user you're much more useful to make an example of.

But if you're deadset on pushing the limits, then i'd love some help finding the actual info on the possible Chicago Mob Turf War event...i couldn't find anything obvious in the link and i'm not super keen on looking at every file there...cheers either way. Maybe i'll look more closely later?

Jessie_
10-13-2012, 12:34 PM
well... i dont even know what other files for except the image file. but its funny to look into the image file and notice the latest upload date.

Jessie_
10-13-2012, 01:22 PM
have anyone read their annual report, have anyone did any research on the company, No! we are not analyst from wall street, but they are valuable cuz Gree just bought the whole Funzio. and for us, we play this game quite often, that is another value they create.
So, if they want to succeed, be like a big company to keep their contributor loyal, instead of irrational rush ban.

PawnXIIX
10-13-2012, 01:49 PM
Yeah to be honest I asked CCM and ANYTHING not live by us is grounds for a ban...

...and we've known this. I even went as far to calculate the best areas to get the game items :p

Jessie_
10-13-2012, 07:07 PM
I already state my point clearly from my previews replies.
Repeating the "ban" policy to me make no sense. From the point they make static website searchable to us all, that policy is a joke.

Deluxe
10-13-2012, 07:13 PM
I already state my point clearly from my previews replies.
Repeating the "ban" policy to me make no sense. From the point they make static website searchable to us all, that policy is a joke.

I dont think anyone disagrees with you on that, what im seeing is friendly advice to delete the thread or you stand a good chance of being banned, but obviously the ball is in your court there...

PawnXIIX
10-13-2012, 07:58 PM
I'm going to be slightly upset at this selfish joker if info for loot drops and items go away.

They're obviously just here to cause trouble and screw over everyone. Far worse than the trolls, IMHO.

I will be upset too. I enjoy figuring out the way things work :p

Deluxe
10-13-2012, 07:59 PM
I'm going to be slightly upset at this selfish joker if info for loot drops and items go away.

They're obviously just here to cause trouble and screw over everyone. Far worse than the trolls, IMHO.

Ahhh so there is much more at stake here than just potentially releasing event info prematurely? I did not know you garnered such information from this source...

PawnXIIX
10-13-2012, 08:05 PM
Ahhh so there is much more at stake here than just potentially releasing event info prematurely? I did not know you garnered such information from this source...

I already know a loot item everyone is going to be desiring within the next few weeks...

Let's just keep it at that.

mxz
10-13-2012, 08:13 PM
Ahhh so there is much more at stake here than just potentially releasing event info prematurely? I did not know you garnered such information from this source...Much more. Expression about golden gooses...it applies. There's really no reason for this thread to exist...nothing good can come from it.

Deluxe
10-13-2012, 08:22 PM
Well then all of a sudden i dont like this bull headed ninny muggin!

PawnXIIX
10-13-2012, 09:15 PM
@OP

http://www.orkugifs.com/en/images/the-joker-clapping_2600.gif Only a month behind the rest of us xD

Enjoy your ban?

BOS
10-13-2012, 09:21 PM
Jessie, you obviously posted this thread with the intentions of gaining respect/admiration from the forum. Why then, when various members respectfully request for you to delete this thread, refuse to do so? Makes me wonder why this is so, and who you truly are...

Elastic Earl
10-13-2012, 09:24 PM
@OP

http://www.orkugifs.com/en/images/the-joker-clapping_2600.gif Only a month behind the rest of us xD

Enjoy your ban?
Clean up your inbox Pawn...
Great vid!

mxz
10-13-2012, 09:58 PM
Jessie, you obviously posted this thread with the intentions of gaining respect/admiration from the forum. Why then, when various members respectfully request for you to delete this thread, refuse to do so? Makes me wonder why this is so, and who you truly are...My first hunch was it's Jo/Santa being bitter and spiteful.

I don't think that's the case, anymore, though.

Jessie_
10-14-2012, 08:48 AM
this reasonable and legit thread should be excited to us all.
My reason is just that simple and want to share with you all.

Well, here comes some strange outliers, i don't understand why they intend to literally provoke me from the start, trying to use inproper forum policy to retrict me.
Now from their replies, i know that it seems that some forum members had been literally provoked by them before, and now they are on me, it seems that they have other motivations doing so not just due to the inproper forum policy.

Keep calm, carry on.

mxz
10-14-2012, 09:39 AM
Jessie, just curious, what CC level are you on (and mafia #)?

Jessie_
10-14-2012, 09:45 AM
If i tell you guys, will you guys find all your friends in my levels to attack me? It seems you are so angry on me :(

mxz
10-14-2012, 09:52 AM
It seems you are so angry on me :(That's your doing.

Jessie_
10-14-2012, 10:16 AM
I still don't understand your reason, but i know people go crazy when they are in rage, so i understand why you want to kill me in game :(

mxz
10-14-2012, 11:00 AM
I still don't understand your reason, but i know people go crazy when they are in rage, so i understand why you want to kill me in game :(Read that PM I sent you yesterday and my posts yesterday. If for no other reason, respected forum members are telling you this is a bad idea.

Aid
10-14-2012, 11:05 AM
OP, you realize that this thread is unwanted and you continue to state we should be excited, please respect the multiple requests to delete this thread

Deluxe
10-14-2012, 11:08 AM
I still don't understand your reason, but i know people go crazy when they are in rage, so i understand why you want to kill me in game :(

Yah after learning more about the situation it has become very evident to me that if you dont remove the post you are portraying yourself as selfish and inconsiderate. The whole 'one ruins it for all' idea...you have reasonable, respected forum members advising you to delete this thread and for your own self-serving reasons you are not complying whatsoever and that kinda makes you a crappy person

Jessie_
10-14-2012, 11:18 AM
OK. some senior forum members PM me and tell me they are also excited to the next event. So it's only some of you guys think i'm ruining sth.

Well, i don't think in that way. I just read your past post and know what spreadsheet for, It seems pretty much you translate those static from that website into spreadsheet. At least now that's the only way i can think about where you get the spreadsheet static from. Here admire on your job.

Well, then think about it on this way, i see you already got the valuable static from very earlier time and post those helpful info on forum helping others, i think the developer or the admin already know that you already got that website earlier before (like you told me in your PM), and the website now is still open to us all. They will not ban that website just like they can allow the spreadsheet.

Jessie_
10-14-2012, 11:21 AM
take it easy boy. I'm not ruining your work. The admin or the developer they are smart, they already know it. Without your spreadsheet, they game will become harder to most people. And i'm pretty sure that they realize it because they need customers and they don't want to lose them just because their game is hard to play. That's why they allow all those info we already know.

Jessie_
10-14-2012, 12:11 PM
i already state my point clearly, but some of you still only see the superficial part of this discussion. There's no gravity of the situation, the thread is just for fun and exited to all.

Dr. Dengus
10-14-2012, 12:14 PM
(V///_\\\\V)

They went through the trouble of editing the first post to add those pictures, even after mxz and everyone else presented their case ... smh. It honestly isn't even news Jessie, most are aware of this new style event. We've all been around the block, posting about unreleased content is ban worthy. Whether you agree with the rules or not, that's the way it is. I don't see what you have to gain by keeping this thread up, like I said before, this is old news anyways ...

Dipstik
10-14-2012, 12:15 PM
Why does anyone care about this thread? Let him get banned if he wants, but The content is kind of boring. What's the big deal?

Jessie_
10-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Read my replied before replying me. Read and think. I can only see the "ban" point from all your replies, no others.

Deluxe
10-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Why does anyone care about this thread? Let him get banned if he wants, but The content is kind of boring. What's the big deal?

I think because the number wizards like mzx who do great work and present valuable information for the benefit of all stand to lose access to this information if Gree gets wise/tired of this and secres the site...? Maybe i am wrong but thats what im picking up here.

mxz
10-14-2012, 12:20 PM
(V///_\\\\V)

They went through the trouble of editing the first post to add those pictures, even after mxz and everyone else presented their case ... smh. It honestly isn't even news Jessie, most are aware of this new style event. We've all been around the block, posting about unreleased content is ban worthy. Whether you agree with the rules or not, that's the way it is. I don't see what you have to gain by keeping this thread up, like I said before, this is old news anyways ...Whats worse is that everything we've heard about the event from other sources is that this is style of event isn't even enjoyable.

Jessie_
10-14-2012, 12:21 PM
I have my reason for the post.
I have my reason for defending ban.
I have my reason for spreadsheet.
I have my reason for noting securing website.
Express your opinion to all those, then we can continue the discussion.

Dr. Dengus
10-14-2012, 12:26 PM
Whats worse is that everything we've heard about the event from other sources is that this is style of event isn't even enjoyable.

That's too bad ... We'll just have to hope not much gold is spent on the event so GREE will just chalk it up as a failed attempt.

Jessie_
10-14-2012, 12:55 PM
Some of you are just express crazy and angry on me, none of you point out any reasonable refute on my replies.

WestLondon
10-14-2012, 01:22 PM
You are clueless and a cancer to this forum. I'd much rather have QPR, Baroness and Santa back than have miss Barringer stick around.

Your wish is my command

Jessie_
10-14-2012, 02:42 PM
"""Imfao"""

iteachem
10-14-2012, 02:44 PM
"""Imfao"""

quit bumping your own thread... we get it you want attention, you got it now..let it die

Dipstik
10-14-2012, 02:44 PM
Jessie looks like she's just emo enough to start cutting herself if I make a joke about laughing her ass off. So I won't. You're welcome.

Jessie_
10-14-2012, 02:49 PM
I'm really surprising that my thread could be 7 pages long. LMFAO at those who involved in making this simple thread vivid until now, even though i don't see any logic from other replies.

Dipstik
10-14-2012, 02:56 PM
nope. just a guess from the picture.

Jessie_
10-14-2012, 03:03 PM
All my replies is defending myself. Because from the start, some of you was provoking me until now.
I don't need any attention or respect, that's unnecessary to me but may be important to some of you.
All i'm doing is solving the issue.

Bruce Lee
10-14-2012, 03:58 PM
This is just a GAME, why are you guys so into it, what is the weight it takes in your real life?

Is it worth for your time spending in here, arguing, like Dravak energetically reply each of his opponent

I saw some of your guys' replies have hateful words, we need peace!

Jessie_
10-14-2012, 05:02 PM
OK now i have seen enough aggressive, provoking and hateful words to me under this thread. It's time to let you boys know that this is a behavior of cyberbullying.

I don't care whether you were pissed off by your classmates at school and want to get sth to satisfy yourselves from this forum or not. But this is my first time into this situation of cyberbullying.

Cyberbullying is not allowed and is now passed by law.

From now on i'm requesting public apologizes under this thread from any of you WHO expressing cyberbulling words to me. Before the end of tomorrow Monday, if i'm not seeing any apologizes to me at that time, i will upgrade this issue to Gree International at CA office. At the same time i post this reply, i already let Crime City Mark, the admin of this website knowing this issue.

Also i have noticed the off-topic sub-forum in this forum and also seen a lot of cyberbullying thread or replies from members to members. Any words contained cyberbulling should be stopped from now on in that off-topic sub-forum.

Jessie_
10-14-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm not replying anything to this thread until i see the apologizes from those i mentioned above.

BOS
10-14-2012, 05:06 PM
Wow, this just went from weird to weirder... What a joke

Dipstik
10-14-2012, 05:08 PM
OK now i have seen enough aggressive, provoking and hateful words to me under this thread. It's time to let you boys know that this is a behavior of cyberbullying.

I don't care whether you were pissed off by your classmates at school and want to get sth to satisfy yourselves from this forum or not. But this is my first time into this situation of cyberbullying.

Cyberbullying is not allowed and is now passed by law.

From now on i'm requesting public apologizes under this thread from any of you expressing cyberbulling words to me. Before the end of tomorrow Monday, if i'm not seeing any apologizes to me at that time, i will upgrade this issue to Gree International at CA office. At the same time i post this reply, i already let Crime City Mark, the admin of this website knowing this issue.

Also i have noticed the off-topic sub-forum in this forum and also seen a lot of cyberbullying thread or replies from members to members. Any words contained cyberbulling should be stopped from now on in that off-topic sub-forum.

"cyberbullying" is a term invented by a bunch of pansies too stupid to walk away from an online conversation and too emotionally insecure to deal with even the artificial reality of the internet. There is absolutely no legal definition of "cyberbullying" and it is not illegal in the united states. I wasn't even interested in this stupid thread, but this is just about the most pathetic thing I've read in weeks. For your own sake, I hope you give up replying... because otherwise things aren't going to go well for you here.

Euchred
10-14-2012, 05:14 PM
Yet again *headdesk*

Daniel2115
10-14-2012, 05:15 PM
Haha this thread just got comical, she demands apologies NOW!

mxz
10-14-2012, 05:16 PM
Interestingly, even if she felt bullied online, cyber-bullying doesn't apply. Jess, next time you want to pseudo-anonymously threaten people on the Internet do some research first. Also, please take a look at the forum guidelines, because you're the only one in violation of them.

"Cyberbullying" is when a child, preteen or teen is tormented, threatened, harassed, humiliated, embarrassed or otherwise targeted by another child, preteen or teen using the Internet, interactive and digital technologies or mobile phones. It has to have a minor on both sides, or at least have been instigated by a minor against another minor.http://www.stopcyberbullying.org

Dipstik
10-14-2012, 05:17 PM
Is that a wikipedia definition, MXZ?

mxz
10-14-2012, 05:19 PM
Is that a wikipedia definition, MXZ?See edit. Cyber-bullying is apparently only a law in certain states to protect grade school children from having their class work disrupted by other classmates.

Philoe Beddoe
10-14-2012, 05:28 PM
No apology here bring it

Carmine74
10-14-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm not replying anything to this thread until i see the apologizes from those i mentioned above.

Good luck with that! In the meantime, why don't you try sticking your head up your a$$, see if it fits?

Bruce Lee
10-14-2012, 05:33 PM
美国人真的他妈吃饱了没事干,为了一个破游戏吵成这样,弱智儿童欢乐多;);););)

大家都来看戏hahaha

Dipstik
10-14-2012, 05:34 PM
I can't find anything on that webpage that defines "cyberbullying" as a crime in any state beyond standard laws against harassment. Good luck getting past the first amendment to prosecute someone for a conversation that you can turn off at any time.

Anyway... Anyone know which local papers we should be watching to see if OP decides to an hero after her brutal experiences here?

Dr. Dengus
10-14-2012, 05:38 PM
美国人真的他妈吃饱了没事干,为了一个破游戏吵成这样,弱智儿童欢乐多;);););)

大家都来看戏hahaha

I concur Mr. Lee.

dudeman
10-14-2012, 05:38 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/212/240/ABANDON%20THREAD.gif

Dipstik
10-14-2012, 05:42 PM
Oh come on, dudeman... It's often lost in mindless amusement, but trolls actually do have an essential function on the internet. Getting rid of people like OP.

BOS
10-14-2012, 05:43 PM
Oh come on, dudeman... It's often lost in mindless amusement, but trolls actually do have an essential function on the internet. Getting rid of people like OP.

Try harder :p

Bruce Lee
10-14-2012, 05:52 PM
gosh, This is the great usa, I tried to see through things among your posts, now it seems uhh.... ridicule with your spare time in a small virtual game, aggressive conduct in conversation mirrored your methods in embroidery....

What a peaceful America....
:o
Any body want more Dravak, Here you are...:o

Lonestoner
10-14-2012, 05:52 PM
That's some hilarious shiznit right there... Thoroughly enjoyed this thread so far! :D

Bruce Lee
10-14-2012, 05:56 PM
oh, you understand that, i guess they have lots of "fun"......

I concur Mr. Lee.

Bruce Lee
10-14-2012, 05:59 PM
does anybody know BRUCE LEE, HUH, I am big fan of him:cool:

forget about this thread, game on

Jᵘᴵᵉˢ
10-14-2012, 06:24 PM
Wow really? This thread should not have gotten past page 2...and it certainly shouldn't have gotten to where it has!

1) This is a relatively harmless thread made by an enthusiastic player who got excited by essentially nothing

2) I appreciate that the OP tried to get us excited with some upcomming game info, but it really doesn't tell us anything other than a potenially upcomming event name

3) The OP should have shut it down after the first few friendly community warnings

4) The OP really shouldn't have gotten worked up about being advised of the rules...and should have stopped responding long ago (and taken down the original post)

5) There's no cyber bullying here...i'm pretty sure it only applies when the victum is not anonymous...but a few of you guys are definitely egging on the OP who is obviously feeling a little hurt...just let it go, you guys are better than that, after all it started with just friendly warnings

6) I'm new to this game, but i love it, and thanks to so many of you veterans who are so helpful with all the spreadsheets and other advice...looking forward to gaming here for a while :)

Dipstik
10-14-2012, 06:27 PM
OP isn't feeling "hurt", OP is feeling "butthurt." There's a slightly different connotation. One deserves sympathy, one deserves ridicule.

Buncha posts disappeared. Odd.

mxz
10-14-2012, 06:29 PM
5) you guys are better than that, after all it started with just friendly warnings

6) I'm new to this game, but i love it, and thanks to so many of you veterans who are so helpful with all the spreadsheets and other advice...looking forward to gaming here for a while :)You obviously failed to recognize that #5 and #6 are fundamentally at odds since the same veterans who provide the services in #6 are the ones who have moved beyond the friendly warnings and entering point #5.

That alone should give you some idea this isn't some joke and the veterans aren't just randomly getting on a new poster's case.

Dipstik
10-14-2012, 06:34 PM
Well personally, I don't care about the contents of the OP... I didn't even understand what all the uproar was about. I just think OP should stick to hobbies where he doesn't have to interact with people... even online. Maybe lock himself in a dark room and cry or something. He could write dark poetry about vampires.

Dipstik
10-14-2012, 07:13 PM
Gotta admire OP's dedication to not responding... most emotional and butthurt people can't pull that one off. Makes me wonder if he's still checking back looking for an apology or if he just decided to do the wise thing and unplug for the night :)

WestLondon
10-15-2012, 09:43 AM
Bump.

Might open a book on when Jessie is banned..

Sasha54
10-15-2012, 11:27 AM
From Jessie's profile page

Jessie_ has not made any friends yet

Deluxe
10-15-2012, 11:33 AM
From Jessie's profile page

Jessie_ has not made any friends yet

Raise your hand if youre surprised!! *no movement*

Dipstik
10-15-2012, 11:37 AM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/abd/ea1/598/resized/forever-alone-meme-generator-forever-alone-243291.jpg

mxz
10-15-2012, 11:38 AM
You guys are such cyberbullies. She's not even posting to defend herself (in this thread).

Ragmondino
10-15-2012, 11:44 AM
That don't mean much. I only have two friends and have been here 7 months. And everyone on here loves me.

Dr. Dengus
10-15-2012, 11:46 AM
Wonder when CCM will pop in w/ the banhammer ...

Sasha54
10-15-2012, 11:53 AM
Is it just me - or does anyone think Jessie isn't really Jessie?

And now why is Jessie's Girl suddenly playing in my head........lol

Dipstik
10-15-2012, 11:57 AM
He's not a troll if that's what you're asking. You can't fake stupid like that, and if you're REALLY that stupid, you're rarely self-aware enough to use it.

Bruce Lee
10-15-2012, 12:17 PM
Stop feeding this troll...

Don't let this Jessie_guy play all of us

Anybody knows the Yellowstone super volcano gonna erupt soon, just saw the news

Dipstik
10-15-2012, 12:22 PM
Anybody knows the Yellowstone super volcano gonna erupt soon, just saw the news

That's only if Romney gets elected... I saw it in an Obama campaign commercial.

WestLondon
10-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Bump for Jessie

Jessie_
10-15-2012, 05:09 PM
Really funny to see some of you edited or even deleted your very previous replies, wow, busy around on my thread? afraid of something?

Dipstik
10-15-2012, 05:17 PM
Really funny to see some of you edited or even deleted your very previous replies, wow, busy around on my thread? afraid of something?

Last edited by Jessie_; 10-15-2012 at 05:14 PM.

Quoted with extra characters.

mxz
10-15-2012, 05:25 PM
She made it just over 24 hours...strong resolve on this one.

Carmine74
10-15-2012, 06:49 PM
Maybe it fit! Hence the delay.

Kingg of hell
10-15-2012, 07:09 PM
Jessie: CC king of troll
Dravak: CC king of kboy

WestLondon
10-16-2012, 10:17 AM
Why has Jessie not being given her last rights..