PDA

View Full Version : CJ/CCM Transfer ticket #233121

erik
10-12-2012, 08:14 PM
Going... through... withdrawal...

Any help would be golden :)

Deluxe
10-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Recent history has shown youll be chided for starting a thread to call support to attention...i understand your situation and maybe you dont care but just throwing it out there :)

Good luck, however!

mnju_03
10-12-2012, 08:27 PM
I have popcorn. It'll be ok!

TonySpaghetti
10-12-2012, 08:28 PM
Going... through... withdrawal...

Any help would be golden :)

I dare you to call CCM at his hotel to ask him directly. Pretty sure he said here he was saying and if you look hard enough on the forum, you can find his last name. :)

Deluxe
10-12-2012, 08:37 PM
I dare you to call CCM at his hotel to ask him directly. Pretty sure he said here he was saying and if you look hard enough on the forum, you can find his last name. :)

Ahhh thatd be hilarious. Id love to make that call because i highly suspect he already has a strong dislike towards me (or support in general...)
Let us know how it goes

TonySpaghetti
10-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Ahhh thatd be hilarious. Id love to make that call because i highly suspect he already has a strong dislike towards me (or support in general...)
Let us know how it goes

Why would you think that? I mean, its not like you ever got banned and then created a new account to find out why or anything... Oh wait, that did happen. Lol just messin with ya. I don't know if you email support regularly asking for a refund of 600 gold because you didn't get the 10th item (I SWEAR I'm not picking on TurdTiger) but you hardly strike me as the type of person anyone would dislike...

Deluxe
10-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Why would you think that? I mean, its not like you ever got banned and then created a new account to find out why or anything... Oh wait, that did happen. Lol just messin with ya. I don't know if you email support regularly asking for a refund of 600 gold because you didn't get the 10th item (I SWEAR I'm not picking on TurdTiger) but you hardly strike me as the type of person anyone would dislike...

Yah you got me there! :)
I dont whine on that level at all (well, not anymore) but i lay into them about not banning obvious cheaters despite 2, 3, 4 reports and then the types of wall posts (of course reported to support) that they appear to do nothing about...like nasty graphic threats to harm women through unthinkable forms of sodomy (no joke, and this guy is still playing) all the while i had a game 'displacement' for some mickey mouse comments and had to beg my way out of it...maybe not apporpriate, sure, but NOTHING like the stuff i commonly report others saying...
I guess im a consumer who thinks they should have some rights and not be subjected to a seemingly double standard and ive got a mouth (and mind to go with it) and i imagine they dont like to hear how poorly/inconsistently they do their jobs sometimes...
on that note, ill probably need to edit/erase this in the name of self-preservation...

TonySpaghetti
10-13-2012, 08:34 AM
Yah you got me there! :)
I dont whine on that level at all (well, not anymore) but i lay into them about not banning obvious cheaters despite 2, 3, 4 reports and then the types of wall posts (of course reported to support) that they appear to do nothing about...like nasty graphic threats to harm women through unthinkable forms of sodomy (no joke, and this guy is still playing) all the while i had a game 'displacement' for some mickey mouse comments and had to beg my way out of it...maybe not apporpriate, sure, but NOTHING like the stuff i commonly report others saying...
I guess im a consumer who thinks they should have some rights and not be subjected to a seemingly double standard and ive got a mouth (and mind to go with it) and i imagine they dont like to hear how poorly/inconsistently they do their jobs sometimes...
on that note, ill probably need to edit/erase this in the name of self-preservation...

Longest sentence ever. :) I'd love to read what you had written before the edit. :)

erik
10-13-2012, 01:16 PM
Starting to shake the addiction... might win if this goes any longer :) tick tock!

Paulio
10-13-2012, 05:45 PM
Oh snap, I here I was making sure not to hit you every time I see you. :)

erik
10-13-2012, 06:43 PM
lol, am I even still showing up? I should have a few bucks left... despite being down a good 600M in collections at this point.

erik
10-14-2012, 10:21 AM
Whatever, whenever. Don't worry about it. Cheers.