PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for money building robbing and collection

foxtrekker
10-12-2012, 05:13 PM
I think buildings should keep accumulating cash after their due time comes up.
So for example if you rob a 1 hour building that hasnt been robbed or collected
for 8 hours you should get X8 the amount.
If you've bought a building that pays at certain increments you should get payed
regardless of whether you've collected it, or be robbed of it.
What good is a bunch of robbed buildings waiting around for their owners to sync them?
If a buidling makes a certain amount each hour it should keep multiplying instead of just
sitting there waiting to be collected. Who can collect every hour anyway?
I think this would encourage more robbing too as the way it is now theres never anything
to rob because everyone is synced all the time or already robbed.
It should only leave a little bit after a robbery so that you can resync. Who leaves half
the money when they rob someone anyway??
It should really only take one hit to rob a building too as there are so few available to rob and
you sometimes fail.

dudeman
10-12-2012, 05:26 PM
That sounds like a different game entirely.

Everything in this game works the way it does for a reason.

PawnXIIX
10-12-2012, 07:32 PM
This was suggested in the past, I don't like this idea.

You also don't get half of what was robbed, it's 40% robber unless they have that weapon that increases robs by 50%, and 40% is recollected after the rob.

Your argument about who can collect every hour has an obvious answer, don't have 1 hour buildings. Use buildings with longer collection times.

foxtrekker
10-12-2012, 08:04 PM
That sounds like a different game entirely.

Everything in this game works the way it does for a reason.

Entirely?? It's a simple change. Buildings would produce what theyre supposed to instead of sitting there
dead if theyre not collected or robbed.
You've obviously been brainwashed by management.

dudeman
10-12-2012, 08:20 PM
Lol... Simple from who's perspective? Certainly not the programmers, they would have to make a new game. They have a hard enough time introducing new stuff that works in this game, to change one of the fundamental mechanics of gameplay would mean, you guessed it, making a different game that works differently from this one.

Every time there's even a small bug it's "burried deep in the code" and takes months to get ironed out.

They're not going to make a change that big to a game that people have been playing (and paying) for over a year. If they wanted to have a game that works how you suggested, they would. It just wouldn't be this one.

foxtrekker
10-12-2012, 08:25 PM
This was suggested in the past, I don't like this idea.

You also don't get half of what was robbed, it's 40% robber unless they have that weapon that increases robs by 50%, and 40% is recollected after the rob.

Your argument about who can collect every hour has an obvious answer, don't have 1 hour buildings. Use buildings with longer collection times.

Why don't you like it??
I'm not arguing about 10%, i'm just saying robbing sucks. I didn't notice it much until recently because my game
crashed so much i didn't even rob anyone. Now that it's been fixed, thanks to apple, not gree. i want to rob!
Also, i dont have any 1 hours, i'm just saying that it should pay hourly like it says, not pay one hour then sit
there like a useless lump of ****.
Don't you want the game to improve? What changes have been made to make the game more fun lately??
How much does it take to win or place in one of the events?? $100? $500? They should just auction off the prizes,
it's the same thing.

mnju_03
10-12-2012, 08:26 PM
The dude has a point....

Jᵘᴵᵉˢ
10-13-2012, 01:57 AM
1) First up, this idea is ridiculous. Laundromats would make insane money, and in fact it would devalue money in general because there would be alot more of it in the economy. It would also negate the whole point of the different payout structures for different buildings, which is to accomodate for differing play styles and to reward players who spend more time in-game or who return more frequently.

2) Secondly @foxtrekker, what are you talking about? robberies are awesome! I've been playing for about a month (since the police chief event) and i`ve stolen over $20M...most of which came between lvl 60 & 80. Enough cash to get a decent economy going and equip a half decent mafia.
Currently robberies are netting me around $1M per day