PDA

View Full Version : Lots of new Low Level Allie Requests

Mcdoc
10-12-2012, 03:51 PM
I don't recall posting my ID anywhere recently as I have over 500 allies already and think its kind of silly to build up to 1800 allies - BUT - for some reason over the last 2 - 3 weeks I've been getting a lot of new requests in-game from players who are level 10 to 35 who would never see me on their rivals lists & who had to get my ID somewhere in order to create an in-game request ? ? ?

Have you guys been seeing this too?

Perhaps these are Android players coming online and therefore an influx of new people in the Forums ? ? ?

Mad
10-12-2012, 03:54 PM
I don't recall posting my ID anywhere recently as I have over 500 allies already and think its kind of silly to build up to 1800 allies - BUT - for some reason over the last 2 - 3 weeks I've been getting a lot of new requests in-game from players who are level 10 to 35 who would never see me on their rivals lists & who had to get my ID somewhere in order to create an in-game request ? ? ?

Have you guys been seeing this too?

Perhaps these are Android players coming online and therefore an influx of new people in the Forums ? ? ?

Yeah I have been getting inundated with requests as well. Way more than normal.

jay_usher
10-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Well u get ur 2 ally protentials granted every 2 hrs don't u?

Dr. Dengus
10-12-2012, 03:59 PM
Did you post your code in any of the "Add Me Monday" threads?

Mad
10-12-2012, 04:03 PM
Yeah I have been posting regularly in the Add me Monday. That is probably it.

Mcdoc
10-12-2012, 04:03 PM
Did you post your code in any of the "Add Me Monday" threads?No - I went back to check - but 100 gold isn't worth getting 400 request from players T level 15.

Seriously folks - the best way to get allies is to visit your Rival's profile and check their comments for players who are near your level who post their Game ID & who may someday be stronger than you and attack you - verses getting a lot of allies 30 to 50 levels below you (in my case 120 levels below me) who will never ever ever ever ever ever ever pose a threat to you.

It's a War Game - use some strategy.

Jhoemel
10-12-2012, 04:39 PM
This is happening to me too. All my pending requests are below level 70

General Soviet
10-12-2012, 04:48 PM
It happens to me all the time. I've gotten level 2 requests before. It's pretty annoying.

Alaska Ken
10-12-2012, 04:50 PM
I put my number on Add me Monday this week, so I've been getting lots of then. Unless I get a pm I just remove them. Ive been trying to delete allies and add forum members.

Mcdoc
10-12-2012, 04:52 PM
It happens to me all the time. I've gotten level 2 requests before. It's pretty annoying.Well - if you still have your Allie # in your Signature - then you're gonna get people passing through the forums at all levels who will copy your ID & send requests. I took my ID out of my sig a long time ago when I was over 500 allies already & honestly didn't need any more.

Now I strategically ask / accept alliances when it is someone who could potentially attack me (and not many people below my level have the stats).

I actually had support remove my 19 grunts just today :). They completed that ticket in about 17 minutes :)

General Soviet
10-12-2012, 06:48 PM
Well - if you still have your Allie # in your Signature - then you're gonna get people passing through the forums at all levels who will copy your ID & send requests. I took my ID out of my sig a long time ago when I was over 500 allies already & honestly didn't need any more.

Now I strategically ask / accept alliances when it is someone who could potentially attack me (and not many people below my level have the stats).

I actually had support remove my 19 grunts just today :). They completed that ticket in about 17 minutes :)
That's a good idea, changing my signature now.

Thanos
10-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Im trying to complete the army goal before hitting to high level.
That way i can drop down sooner than later if need be.

Im not sure what the prize is for that end goal.