PDA

View Full Version : Gree Future IPH or top earners events ??

Babytway
10-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Any future income event will have to be more than top 25 winners otherswise the only people going to win are the 25 winnner from this current event. So if there is a future income/earners event please consider it be more than 25 winners or make it an additional 25 people that dont have the extra building payout.

What do other members think?

SinSir
10-12-2012, 01:08 PM
Hard to see any future income event coming soon to CC but if they did as a very low gold spender it will need to be top 500 or I'm not even looking to take part.

Top 500 is cool otherwise I'm sitting on the fence like humpty dumpty.

Jtstar7439
10-12-2012, 01:09 PM
I would like to see another top 500 event like that black widow shotgun. At least a top 250 event to have an outside chance.

dudeman
10-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Any future income event will have to be more than top 25 winners otherswise the only people going to win are the 25 winnner from this current event. So if there is a future income/earners event please consider it be more than 25 winners or make it an additional 25 people that dont have the extra building payout.

What do other members think?

I agree with your point in general.

The way they determined the winners for the last IPH/collection/who-knows event was never really made clear though, but it definitely wasn't straight profile IPH. If it was, I probably wouldn't have won the Cobra Roadster because some people with a higher IPH didn't get it.

So I guess it really depends on how they plan to determine the winners in future IPH/income events. They will need to be more clear about it though, that's for sure!

buddylee
10-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Agreed. I'm itching for one of those item bonuses ie, no bank fees or reduction on building upgrade time.

buddylee
10-12-2012, 01:19 PM
I agree with your point in general.

The way they determined the winners for the last IPH/collection/who-knows event was never really made clear though, but it definitely wasn't straight profile IPH. If it was, I probably wouldn't have won the Cobra Roadster because some people with a higher IPH didn't get it.

So I guess it really depends on how they plan to determine the winners in future IPH/income events. They will need to be more clear about it though, that's for sure!

Yeah, it would have helped to know what the game parameters were.

Babytway
10-12-2012, 01:20 PM
There are some big gold spenders that usually are always in top 25 but don't have econ based hoods so that free's up maybe 2 or 3 spots.

Euchred
10-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Agreed, top 25 isn't enough for Econ based events. There's lots of really good earners out there show some extra love there way.

Deluxe
10-12-2012, 01:31 PM
At 2.1 million with 2.5 around the corner i feel like id stand a solid chance either way!

sez
10-12-2012, 01:39 PM
Just make sure you take part in the event!!!!!!

The pvp item and the O'Malley rewards should be a reminder to keep participating in the events :-)

have a good weekend

erik
10-12-2012, 05:57 PM
It could be bigger than 25 i guess... but there is movement even in the 25 AND these events have created a huge attitude shift in the last 4-5? months and folks are motivated to build like never before.

Or top 5 would be cool too ;)

Steve0
10-12-2012, 06:20 PM
Agreed, top 25 isn't enough for Econ based events. There's lots of really good earners out there show some extra love there way.I agree 100% I have been building like crazy It would be nice to make the top 500. I missed it by a long shot last time, now at 740K hope to get a Mill buy next month.

procsyzarc
10-14-2012, 02:21 PM
The 40% reduced cost event item makes the biggest diffence, I was ahead of Applemacguy untill he got it, now I think he is about 1mper hour ahead.

None of this matters anyway since Gree awards items based on when you send the ticket not by actually checking for true winners. After 5 tickets I just got the roadster for 1 year event

dudeman
10-14-2012, 02:37 PM
The 40% reduced cost event item makes the biggest diffence, I was ahead of Applemacguy untill he got it, now I think he is about 1mper hour ahead.

None of this matters anyway since Gree awards items based on when you send the ticket not by actually checking for true winners. After 5 tickets I just got the roadster for 1 year event

Congrats dude. Now you get to join the waiting game. The friggin thing still doesn't work!

25 days and counting.

Ghost818
10-14-2012, 03:33 PM
@ Bandito I'd laugh and be utterly disappointed if gree messes up and those top 5 winners are hackers and not you or any of the high earners.

I believe that would be the most epic fail.