PDA

View Full Version : Dravak "Hypocrit-Cheat-Troll"

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-12-2012, 04:15 AM
Dont even care what you have to say you are a hypocritical trolling cheat hack Hahaha. Busted.

Dravak
10-12-2012, 04:22 AM
Thank you for proving how idiotic you are , hahaha go back to the troll thread and slam your head in the table .
So where is your itune recipe ?
He living with your old lady , cannot read englishe , no god to save you now :p
Still making wrong accusation and idiotic posts ... soon you will nuke this again !
Cause trolls cannot stand there own mirrors lol

Dravak
10-12-2012, 04:53 AM
Hahahahaha hes such a whiner
See how he attacks others to make himself feel better
At least i dont live with my mom
And talk about cant write. Wow.
Take some classes you illiterate dutch moron.
What a loooooooooser. And a cheat. And a troll at heart
Go ahead show your 69 vault receipts. Hahahahahahhhahaha...

see troll does believe my words :D
Come on you can do beter then that , what is the matter cheater can't cheat 165k Attack ?
So you can't deal with me in game , you can't deal with me on the forums .

You admitted to live with your old lady , you admit to being a whinner making the 5th thread about me :D
Hoping for more troll support , when you are on your own .
What is the matter Jay ? need more accounts to support yourself soon ...
Need CJ to rescue you lmao ?

When you don't pay a dime :p

Dravak
10-12-2012, 05:04 AM
oh look calling your wife old lady now , good boy ... hahah think it is your mum you mean .

He quote going wrong little matt sterling ?
means you really are throwing a hissing fit ..

Where is your amount of spending ? and didn't read again 67 vaults on ammo crates , see big difference between you and me , I keep the details intact , while you spent time quoting and cutting it wrong little boy .

Dravak
10-12-2012, 05:29 AM
Show the receipts than. Or should i call them recipe so you understand. Stop stalling show them you cheat.
And not no fake made up fony email. Cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat,........and a troll. Hahahahhaha

And if you think using my real name bothers me your wrong.
Only shows your a weak troll trying to abuse what you can.
I am going to invite my friends here now. Just so they can have fun with you..
Did you loose your ipod? Dont worry they will find it for you......

good boy invite your friends boy , you need the support lol , come on invite your loser friends ...
Cause you are not even man enough , little boy .
Show you the recipes lmao , keep yelling boy come the more you yell the more I enjoy this .

Q,Q me a river this is fun . loser ... come on call your friends .

Dravak
10-12-2012, 05:31 AM
don't forget to tell your friends , mummy somebody is manhandling me with words ...
Cause am a little boy and can't take it anymore , I need help cause I lied and got busted lmao ...

even more fun this lmao

Dravak
10-12-2012, 05:33 AM
Yelling? More like laughing. You still dont know how to spell. Its a reciept idiot. A recipe is for baking moron.
And stop stalling. Show them..........................Cheat............... .....

come on where are your friends , we need to save the killing blow for later ;)
So cry some more , all you got is this !

Where are the friends lmao .

Dravak
10-12-2012, 05:34 AM
What a trolling hypocritical cheat. It is soooooooooooooooooooooooo funnnnnnnnnny. Hahahahahahah

I am having fun are you :D

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-12-2012, 05:40 AM
And look what a suprise another. Deranged vote. Got that one right......

Dravak
10-12-2012, 05:40 AM
So with other words , you don't have friends lmao , so more lies , care to look yourself in the mirror ?
You know those things that reflects your own face , don't smash it , don't forget to go to your therapist ...

and if you want to kill yourself , remember don't side cut , cut straight down little boy .
So there is no saving you .

Dravak
10-12-2012, 05:42 AM
And look what a suprise another. Deranged vote. Got that one right......

I love being deranged hahah it strokes my ego :D this whole thread strokes my ego , cause I love playing with you .

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-12-2012, 05:44 AM
Wow now he talks about suicide. Verry big words. Not verry funny. You are DERANGED. And one day you may just get someone to do that. Wow. What a psychopathe...

Dravak
10-12-2012, 05:45 AM
Wow now he talks about suicide. Verry big words. Not verry funny. You are DERANGED. And one day you may just get someone to do that. Wow. What a psychopathe...

why not funny , nobody cares if some pyscho goes , sorry that is the truth less pyscho and attention whores in the world , more sane people needed !

I think it is time we fix life a bit back into rails , and I find it about time .

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-12-2012, 05:53 AM
Dravak hard at work

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/cd50eacfda7fedcdcb48c6e29977e8de_zps02630f52.jpg

Dravak
10-12-2012, 05:57 AM
Dravak hard at work

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/cd50eacfda7fedcdcb48c6e29977e8de_zps02630f52.jpg

I know that is you jay , you wish you were a tough guy , but you ain't lmao .
Go visit the therapist swallow your medication , seek some professional help .
And if you such loser in life , too bad nobody cares anymore .

That is the cold harsh truth , there are no more miracles on the net !
They have been used up boy , so do the society a favour and stop leeching off it .
Spend or get lost , spend atleast you are usefull to sustain other people who are working .
Get lost nobody cares about selfishe idiots like you , why should we one more or less on the statistic ..
Life goes on .

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-12-2012, 06:06 AM
and if you want to kill yourself , remember don't side cut , cut straight down little boy .

I love being deranged hahah it strokes my ego :D this whole thread strokes my ego , cause I love playing with you .

why not funny , nobody cares if some pyscho goes , sorry that is the truth less pyscho and attention whores in the world , more sane people needed !

I think it is time we fix life a bit back into rails , and I find it about time .

I am having fun are you :D

Yes it does ,and thank the good lord that you are not part of mine, but i do hope somebody takes care of you,
Before your trolling goes too far by putting the ideas of suicide into people heads. Wich is wrongggg...and dangerous.

Dravak
10-12-2012, 06:09 AM
Yes it does ,and thank the good lord that you are not part of mine, but i do hope somebody takes care of you,
Before your trolling goes too far by putting the ideas of suicide into people heads. Wich is wrongggg...and dangerous.

Why it is perfect to put plans into losers head like you , who can't look themself in the mirror ...
Come on it will happen you know it , you can't deny it , and when it comes , ha I will smile and drink a beer .

Sorry sound cold , but it is cold :p sorry too many whiny lying people , that society is beter off without them .
Makes life a lot beter and less mental problems on the sane people , who get emotional affected by people like you .

SinSir
10-12-2012, 06:12 AM
Now what wrong with you jay.

Silly thread to make.

Now I've seen it all, a cheat accusing a honest player of cheating LOL.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-12-2012, 06:23 AM
Result of propaganda to those who start more on the provocation of suicide, especially when I put the guard "trolls.Wich the law says: Article 227.23 of the Penal Code punishes up to 3 years imprisonment and a fine of 45,000 advertising or propaganda for suicide. I note that the trolls are not visible on the canvas, but you have an internet address and an IP address that is trace of your passage . This warning along with the posts on this thread have been forwarded to the https://www.ecops.be/webforms/Default.aspx?Lang=EN.

Dravak
10-12-2012, 06:27 AM
Result of propaganda to those who start more on the provocation of suicide, especially when I put the guard "trolls.Wich the law says: Article 227.23 of the Penal Code punishes up to 3 years imprisonment and a fine of 45,000 advertising or propaganda for suicide. I note that the trolls are not visible on the canvas, but you have an internet address and an IP address that is trace of your passage . This warning along with the posts on this thread ave been forwarded to the https://www.ecops.be/webforms/Default.aspx?Lang=EN.

hahha those rules does not apply to internet in the netherlands try again ..

Infact it is punisable in the Netherlands to commit suicide , failing is punishable and finable l since it put much stress on the society , people around them .
and offcourse the poor clean up crew and debts left behind , infact we have alternative method if you can afford it to lessen pain , switserland infact you can ask when you want to die , after medical checks and if you can afford it .

Sorry mate society is moving another way soon , simply put the amount of money it cost to clean up the mess and amount of deaths of losers , is taking a toll on profit .

That is soon to be fixed , if you have problems go to the therapist don't come burdening other people .
Like you are having now Jay , go to your local church etc to solve your problems .

Dravak
10-12-2012, 06:41 AM
Ah I think you can't even read the RED letters , it is hard to read red letters , lmao you can't even read bolded parts ;) says enough of your englishe .

It is really poor lmao

edit maybe spent more time on geography too loser , before trying to be a internet tough guy ..
But like everything you forget one rule , this is a private forum , and you are not a very well paying customer .
So anything else Jay boy ?

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-12-2012, 06:47 AM
No..........

SoccerStud
10-12-2012, 07:09 AM
Just shut up both of you!

Just stop Jay, you cannot beat Dravak at his own game, all he is doing is playing you. And your falling for it.

Dravak, just shut up, you CLEARLY won already, leave it alone

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-12-2012, 07:14 AM
Done...........

BOS
10-12-2012, 07:22 AM
Hey, I like Dravak. Some may call him "deranged", so be it. It's one thing to be jealous of someones stats, but another thing to call them a cheat. Take it easy JAY, Dravak is a cool dude, IMO :cool:

Carry on :p

BigD@wg
10-12-2012, 07:30 AM
This thread needs to be shut down. If you suspect a cheat then email support. Everyone knows already you two dont like each. Enough is enough. Don't post this junk on forum.

SoccerStud
10-12-2012, 07:32 AM
Thanks jay

Burn
10-12-2012, 07:36 AM
I don't like it when people accuse others of being stupid just because English is their second languge, and the accuser is incapable of approximating a sensible translation - i see people saying similar sh!t to Boda in game. It shows ignorance and is borderline racism.

(I will concede that Dravak doesn't help when he writes in riddles though) ;)

But nonetheless, I guarantee Dravaks English is a lot better than his critics Dutch.

Re this thread, I'm guessing the Dravak and JAY relationship will not be leading to marriage ;)

Ballerado
10-12-2012, 07:50 AM
Dont even care what you have to say you are a hypocritical trolling cheat hack Hahaha. Busted.So your poll pretty much sucks! Thanks for wasting my time!

Ragmondino
10-12-2012, 08:55 AM
I don't like it when people accuse others of being stupid just because English is their second languge, and the accuser is incapable of approximating a sensible translation - i see people saying similar sh!t to Boda in game. It shows ignorance and is borderline racism.

(I will concede that Dravak doesn't help when he writes in riddles though) ;)

But nonetheless, I guarantee Dravaks English is a lot better than his critics Dutch.

Re this thread, I'm guessing the Dravak and JAY relationship will not be leading to marriage ;)

I like Boda but sometimes he brings it on himself. He pulls people up on there English while not making perfect sense himself. His English is better than my grasp of any other language, but don't pull me up on a minor grammatical error when your post is in broken English.

Bruce Lee
10-12-2012, 09:01 AM
SINCE so many people questioning Dravak,

HEY, DRAVAK, WHY DONT YOU POST YOUR RECEIPT OF YOUR PURCHASE OF GOLD?

we wait and see:confused:

Dhusagar
10-12-2012, 09:06 AM
I like Boda but sometimes he brings it on himself. He pulls people up on there English while not making perfect sense himself. His English is better than my grasp of any other language, but don't pull me up on a minor grammatical error when your post is in broken English.

"their English"

Sorry, couldn't resist!

kitzune
10-12-2012, 09:09 AM
Heh to paraphrase a quote from Korben Dallas "Look I speak two languages: English and bad English"

kitzune
10-12-2012, 09:13 AM

Yeah they want to see your Itunes account name or your credit card numbers :)

Personally I could care less to see that as you can see in game what they spent gold on when you look at buildings, decorations, customization of the character and items. Otherwise it's a who's spending habit is larger contest that the wise would not bother participating in as I got a lot better items that will last longer to spend my hard earned cash on then something elite within a game.

Dravak
10-12-2012, 09:18 AM

See why kboy you want the numbers ;) cause you don't have them lol ...
Like said getting pissed off again that you can't spent anymore lmao .

Come on ask nanny to help you lol , not that nanny is much help lately .

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-12-2012, 09:51 AM
Hypnotized? This guy is provoking people to commit suicide and you protect him anyways...
He cuts you in half with his words and you defend him.
He calls you a troll Yet hes the verry definition of a troll. And you stand by his side
He says everyone cheats. But is incapable to prove he does not. And you believe him.
He laughs at you because you make a small mistake in your gramar
, yet confronted with his own mistakes you protect him.
I too speak multiple languages, im american in france ,
but its not my excuse to put others down . Unless im offended first.
He has no respect for your beliefs yet you believe in him.
I know this kind of person who pretends to be someone else.
And feeds off the misery of others. But to provoke suicide without regret,
Has brought me to the point of no return. Sad as it is i wont let that continue.
You may do as you like. Free will. Grant me mine.
What if he succeeds one day and someone does kill themselves?
Wont be such a joke than will it. I wont feel responsible because i tried.... And you?

Dravak
10-12-2012, 10:03 AM
Hypnotized? This guy is provoking people to commit suicide and you protect him anyways...
He calls you a troll Yet hes the verry definition of a troll. And you stand by his side
He says everyone cheats. But is incapable to prove he does not. And you believe him.
Has brought me to the point of no return. Sad as it is i wont let that continue.
Wont be such a joke than will it. I wont feel responsible because i tried.... And you?

Lmao here comes Jay with round two , first off all already posted your shennigan .
Yes I believe some people are beter off gone , so others don't have to share there mental **** day after day .
You included jay , cause let see all those things you posted are garbage .

You know why ! even if I post the killing blow , you will skulk around lol , so I will let you put all the eggs in that basket and then crush you !
You alreadt been proven to be a hypocrite , you tried lmao..
What did you try little troll , all your post are troll post in need of attention !
You first post is about calling others out that you were legit ! proven you were not !
Go crying to CJ and CCM about being a cheat tester lmao , fine for them , they need to use you !
And they will USE you , just as you are being used by me .

Calling out public sympathey when you have no moral highground to stand on LOL
So cause you have a epic crusade with me lol , when you are making a fool out of yourself , shows more how despicable humankind has become .

Always pointing to others wrong never accepting your own wrongs .
So who is holding the moral highground here ?
You still have to proof one thing true , cause you are a cheat , sorry you admit yourself you are a cheat.
Now calling somebody else out who legitly donated enough :p , this is the reason I loved playing ALEX.
How many people are shennigans , you know can't take me ingame , can't take me on the forum .

But keep on trying , loser sometimes the stakes should be higher , especially somebody who doesn't even bother to read people posts .

Ragmondino
10-12-2012, 10:04 AM
"their English"

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Damn you. That's exactly what he does to me, pulls me up for the theres and the yours.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-12-2012, 10:07 AM
Wasnt talking to you.

Dravak
10-12-2012, 10:18 AM
Wasnt talking to you.

oh you put something for public to read , but can't take there comments when they turn against you ?
But only want there support ?

Fail again , you should took both or none boy !
So deal with success and failure .

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-12-2012, 10:19 AM
Sure. As you wish. You win.

Dravak
10-12-2012, 10:24 AM
Sure. As you wish. You win.

again , I left you able to graciously walk away , without attacking you , now you say I win ?
Lmao no boy , time to face reality , there is a action reaction , and sometimes rubbing it into a loser !
Is needed , cause you really are close to mental , you probaly sleep badly at night .

but that is not my problem , you probaly need your old lady , who is not even listening to your whines ... not my problem .
But saying I win lmao without even meaning it , words have lost value to you .
So don't come with grammar crap , with fancy words , they don't mean a thing to you .

But sadly my word does cut deep huh LOSER !

Dhusagar
10-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Damn you. That's exactly what he does to me, pulls me up for the theres and the yours.

LOL

If the spelling police came on the forum, there wouldn't be a forum.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Ok ............

Bruce Lee
10-13-2012, 10:08 AM
Dravak, I do not want to judge any more whether you spent tons of real money in game.

But I am so surprised how you could be so INCREDIBLY ENERGETIC to reply EACH of the post.

How DESIRABLE you want to be to WIN each conversation?

So I guess you might have stubborn, aggresive personality in real life. Hope you are just a high school

boy. If you are already elderly and you talk like this.... shameful

:(

again , I left you able to graciously walk away , without attacking you , now you say I win ?
Lmao no boy , time to face reality , there is a action reaction , and sometimes rubbing it into a loser !
Is needed , cause you really are close to mental , you probaly sleep badly at night .

but that is not my problem , you probaly need your old lady , who is not even listening to your whines ... not my problem .
But saying I win lmao without even meaning it , words have lost value to you .
So don't come with grammar crap , with fancy words , they don't mean a thing to you .

But sadly my word does cut deep huh LOSER !

TonySpaghetti
10-13-2012, 10:27 AM
Yelling? More like laughing. You still dont know how to spell. Its a reciept idiot. A recipe is for baking moron.
And stop stalling. Show them..........................Cheat............... .....

I'm not going to vote here, mostly because the option I would pick is not one of the choices.

I do have to say, however, that I find most of the posts here amusing, specifically the ones where people are criticizing spelling. For example, in the quote above, Jay accuses Dravak of not knowing how to spell, then IMMEDIATELY makes a spelling mistake himself with the word "receipt" and then follows that up by calling Dravak an idiot. Oh, the irony.

Incidentally, Dravak, referring to one's wife as "the old lady" is pretty common. It shouldn't be taken literally.

Jay: I'm not a huge Dravak fan by any stretch, but I found that your poll was in poor taste. You might seriously want to consider following everyone's advice from your other topic.

That is all. Enjoy your weekend! :)

Dravak
10-13-2012, 10:43 AM
Dravak, I do not want to judge any more whether you spent tons of real money in game.

But I am so surprised how you could be so INCREDIBLY ENERGETIC to reply EACH of the post.

How DESIRABLE you want to be to WIN each conversation?

So I guess you might have stubborn, aggresive personality in real life. Hope you are just a high school

boy. If you are already elderly and you talk like this.... shameful

:(

hahaha somebody talking about Shame lol , when they have none .
Somebody talking about elderly when they aren't even wise .

Somebody talking about highschool when they still are in that phase of life ?
Right on dude the world is beter off with people understanding what they are saying , before they say it .
But I guess it is nice , to hold a mirror in front of somebody face and especially when it can't win ....

So why don't you go to that fancy dream of yours at canary warf story again ! , and try to pay the bill ..
Or even beter visit the seafood restaurant in that nice town you wrote down

Or even beter say what it says on the mountains ;) it is easy to write something and have absolutely no clue what it is lol , guess your words says it all .

Sasha54
10-13-2012, 12:55 PM

I before E - except after C
R E C E I P T

The Voice
10-13-2012, 01:14 PM
What a interesting forum. Looks like i will fit right in. Hehe
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/7155ddca5f28a0ec2eb01cf55b7c4aef_zps33dd0375.jpg

Kingg of hell
10-14-2012, 06:33 PM
no controversy on this result! aha!

Dravak
10-14-2012, 07:28 PM
WoW look all the cheaters are here , wonderfull all the envious cheaters , who needs to be banned again .

Wonder if they can pay this month donation ;) ... how popular I am .
You all know where to find me , no luck on the ban :p

Kingg of hell
10-14-2012, 07:32 PM
anyone that you don't like, you call them cheater. Aha that's you! Dravak Style!

Kingg of hell
10-14-2012, 07:35 PM
Dravak style: you are all cheaters except me!

Dravak
10-14-2012, 07:37 PM
Dravak style: you are all cheaters except me!

hmm it seems Dravak is right :) thank you .
So how was the ban , shed many tears didn't you ..

Kingg of hell
10-14-2012, 07:41 PM
hmm it seems Dravak is right :) thank you .
So how was the ban , shed many tears didn't you ..

i'm legit why ban me? You envious aha?
i'm in lvl 140, waiting for you, babe.

Dravak
10-14-2012, 07:46 PM
i'm legit why ban me? You envious aha?
i'm in lvl 140, waiting for you, babe.

Really legit hahahaha , good one I love public lying cheaters ...
Wait a bit before making you Q.Q more with lovely screen shot , and showing how Gree is not handling cheaters ....

So what you going to do the quote has been taken ... who you going to Q.Q To now ?

Bruce Lee
10-15-2012, 12:08 AM
;)Alex, I am still impressed you told me you were rich

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/Brucelee073/TS_Zimbabwe_dollar_zpsc8e1adb7.jpg

Uh...., could you tell me how many zeros is that?!!

wow, that is amazing rich, 14, how many gold can you buy from that?
;)

Really legit hahahaha , good one I love public lying cheaters ...
Wait a bit before making you Q.Q more with lovely screen shot , and showing how Gree is not handling cheaters ....

So what you going to do the quote has been taken ... who you going to Q.Q To now ?

Dravak
10-15-2012, 02:45 AM
;)Alex, I am still impressed you told me you were rich

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/Brucelee073/TS_Zimbabwe_dollar_zpsc8e1adb7.jpg

Uh...., could you tell me how many zeros is that?!!

wow, that is amazing rich, 14, how many gold can you buy from that?
;)

hahahaha ..... you tell me since you just told everybody your age , can you even afford the internet bill boy .

Munch on it
10-15-2012, 03:43 AM
Lol you two make me laugh 😆

Kingg of hell
10-15-2012, 11:55 AM
That picture make me laugh. Do you even know Zimbabwe, Dravak babe? If not, go ask your mommy. Aha?

Dravak
10-15-2012, 02:09 PM
That picture make me laugh. Do you even know Zimbabwe, Dravak babe? If not, go ask your mommy. Aha?

Do you know zimbabwe and the politcial situation , go look it up on wiki , little fatso ...
Atleast positive use of time ;)

Coldjoey
10-15-2012, 02:46 PM
Why oh why does every one want to see iTunes account receipts of everyone that is beter than themselves.
Dravak has been reported 100's of times but he's still playing. if he beat you, get over it. if he upset you Get over it.
Jay your behaving like a woman scorned, man up.

Kingg of hell
10-15-2012, 04:05 PM
Why oh why does every one want to see iTunes account receipts of everyone that is beter than themselves.
Dravak has been reported 100's of times but he's still playing. if he beat you, get over it. if he upset you Get over it.
Jay your behaving like a woman scorned, man up.
then i still hold the screenshot and video of his 15 hardened shotgun, the time he has none of them and later soon suddenly appeared in his inventory. And how he talk about his drama stories to me masking his "fantastic" cheating skills.
Cheater report, I don't think Gree support take any effort onto it. Every time i got the same reply. Crime city is server based and it looks like only gold cheats can be easily traced. But that guy got thousand crate yh may be much more now, they don't have that time to trace how he got each item.

Kingg of hell
10-15-2012, 04:12 PM
Do you know zimbabwe and the politcial situation , go look it up on wiki , little fatso ...
Atleast positive use of time ;)
Oh you really went looking it up on wiki? that's my good girl. Funny to see u not taking it as a joke! Aha!?

Dravak
10-15-2012, 04:33 PM
then i still hold the screenshot and video of his 15 hardened shotgun, the time he has none of them and later soon suddenly appeared in his inventory. And how he talk about his drama stories to me masking his "fantastic" cheating skills.
Cheater report, I don't think Gree support take any effort onto it. Every time i got the same reply. Crime city is server based and it looks like only gold cheats can be easily traced. But that guy got thousand crate yh may be much more now, they don't have that time to trace how he got each item.

Oh look look cheater is almost ready to incriminate himself !
Haha he is envious of my 15 hardened shotguns :) , but went onto max expansions, 7 buildings at a time , hacking old inventory files and event items.

See hahah maybe I should have asked for more ;) to make them even more furious !
Cheaters envious of legit players :D
Nothing changes around here , too much hate and envy , especially from cheaters ... they are so caught up in there own twisted mind , cause they cheat , everybody else must cheat .
Tell them the truth , they don't believe it , totally mental nowadays people .

hmmm playing Alex was really fun .

Kingg of hell
10-15-2012, 07:12 PM
At the time u got 15 hardened shotgun, no crate on this gun at that time, no lvl 3 kingdom age on it. Even if u got that lvl 3 in kingdom age, u can only own one.

Kingg of hell
10-15-2012, 07:12 PM
Oh look look cheater is almost ready to incriminate himself !
Haha he is envious of my 15 hardened shotguns :) , but went onto max expansions, 7 buildings at a time , hacking old inventory files and event items.

See hahah maybe I should have asked for more ;) to make them even more furious !
Cheaters envious of legit players :D
Nothing changes around here , too much hate and envy , especially from cheaters ... they are so caught up in there own twisted mind , cause they cheat , everybody else must cheat .
Tell them the truth , they don't believe it , totally mental nowadays people .

hmmm playing Alex was really fun .
Look! Dravak style!

Dravak
10-15-2012, 07:16 PM
Look! Dravak style!

You are starting to love me Koh , that is dangerous ... lmao

You just wish to be me :p

Dravak
10-15-2012, 07:17 PM
At the time u got 15 hardened shotgun, no crate on this gun at that time, no lvl 3 kingdom age on it. Even if u got that lvl 3 in kingdom age, u can only own one.

Didn't I tell you Gree fix it for me , I guess you really don't read ... so what use it is complaining to support , when they did it for me LoL

Kingg of hell
10-15-2012, 07:52 PM
Didn't I tell you Gree fix it for me , I guess you really don't read ... so what use it is complaining to support , when they did it for me LoL
Wow! Really?! That's amazing! Is that a satisfying answer to you?
I never understand your drama only you understand.aha!

Dravak
10-15-2012, 07:53 PM
Wow! Really?! That's amazing! Is that a satisfying answer to you?
I never understand your drama only you understand.aha!

Uhuh cause a blind person can hear , a deaf person can see ..
But you are neither , but worst off then them lmao ..

Kingg of hell
10-15-2012, 07:56 PM
Uhuh cause a blind person can hear , a deaf person can see ..
But you are neither , but worst off then them lmao ..
Oh! So you are a blind and deaf person but you can still hear and see. God Bless You!

Dravak
10-15-2012, 07:59 PM
Oh! So you are a blind and deaf person but you can still hear and see. God Bless You!

see exactly you are talking about yourself again :) good boy lmao ..
See isn't so hard to figure out your own words .

Kingg of hell
10-15-2012, 08:02 PM
see exactly you are talking about yourself again :) good boy lmao ..
See isn't so hard to figure out your own words .
You will form your own Dravak style in your own heaven. God Bless You again!

Dravak
10-15-2012, 08:05 PM
You will form your own Dravak style in your own heaven. God Bless You again!

Haha karma , you have to admit , you are even envious of that lol...
Since you won't get second chances .

WoW you really do need to see a good therapist ,when you get wound up that easily ...
Too much discriminations in real life ?
Can't handle things personaly thus need to seek refuge In that too .

Man pick one or the other not both lmao hypocrite generation of none functioning human beings.

evilmal969
10-18-2012, 12:22 PM
dravak has real issues dude. he needs help. he fell for a guy online. omg. how pathetic ;)

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-19-2012, 08:27 AM
dravak has real issues dude. he needs help. he fell for a guy online. omg. how pathetic ;)
Wouldnt suprise me, but if you want to tell stories you must provide facts. No fiction, lying, or bad gramar allowed on this forum!

Honey Boo Boo
10-19-2012, 09:18 AM

Heh. Kinda like a cyber version of "the crying game". Hope he showered afterwards.

Dravak
10-19-2012, 08:09 PM
Lesson number 1 on This forum as newbie , don't take on a pro !
You only get butthurt and mental .

Lesson number 2 don't support kboy , no matter the hate , you only regret it later

lesson number 3 don't mess with me unless you want to be like the person who creates tons of avatars ...
To cry himself to sleep , and medications are not working lmao ...
Instead making the person more stable hahahaha , it is making the persons more insane , karma !

Honey Boo Boo
10-19-2012, 08:14 PM
Lesson number 1 on This forum as newbie , don't take on a pro !
You only get butthurt and mental .

Lesson number 2 don't support kboy , no matter the hate , you only regret it later

lesson number 3 don't mess with me unless you want to be like the person who creates tons of avatars ...
To cry himself to sleep , and medications are not working lmao ...
Instead making the person more stable hahahaha , it is making the persons more insane , karma !

I will take all of this to mean that you agree with my crying game reference. *shivers*

Dravak
10-19-2012, 08:26 PM
I will take all of this to mean that you agree with my crying game reference. *shivers*

what is your crying game assumption ? based on ?
Rumors , fact , illusions ? or your own insane mind ?

Come you ask for kboy means you are a noob who don't know squat
means you are stupid , and making your own insane toughts !
Simply put your missed the most important lesson of life !
Beter not say anything if you don't know what you are talking about !

It makes you look not bad but stupid , and badly educated and a little punk , who is proving to the world he is a nobody .

Dravak
10-19-2012, 08:27 PM
lmao this while I am drunk :p ,,,,,,, woot this is fun

Honey Boo Boo
10-19-2012, 08:32 PM
what is your crying game assumption ? based on ?
Rumors , fact , illusions ? or your own insane mind ?

Come you ask for kboy means you are a noob who don't know squat
means you are stupid , and making your own insane toughts !
Simply put your missed the most important lesson of life !
Beter not say anything if you don't know what you are talking about !

It makes you look not bad but stupid , and badly educated and a little punk , who is proving to the world he is a nobody .

If talking down to new forum members gives you your jollies, have at it hoss. You are a blight. Good evening kind sir.

Dravak
10-19-2012, 08:34 PM
If talking down to new forum members gives you your jollies, have at it hoss. You are a blight. Good evening kind sir.

Simply your badly written translation , I have a opnion , that is based on air , you been busted ..
Now you are butthurt , so cry more little kid , there is no mercy when you want to play with the grown ups .

And we already seen grown ups gone mental .
So who cares about you ?
I gave fair warning , you still want to play , eat your own medicine ...
No go cry yourself to sleep , I don't care , but you do !

Honey Boo Boo
10-19-2012, 08:41 PM
Simply your badly written translation , I have a opnion , that is based on air , you been busted ..
Now you are butthurt , so cry more little kid , there is no mercy when you want to play with the grown ups .

And we already seen grown ups gone mental .
So who cares about you ?
I gave fair warning , you still want to play , eat your own medicine ...
No go cry yourself to sleep , I don't care , but you do !

You and Stephen Rea must be kindred spirits.

Dravak
10-19-2012, 08:43 PM
You and Stephen Rea must be kindred spirits.

You must still be q.q more and more , another loser who cannot admit defeat and overcome it .
You don't understand life and you never will ...

So what you think essential of life is comparing somebody on the internet to somebody else .
Lets compare you then , who are you a nobody , what do you want ? fame .. can you back up the fame ?
Nope you can't , so crawl back into the hole you came from ...

Which you won't , why ? cause it hurts ....
move on little boy , swallow more medication , and do the read the section in this topic , how to do it the right way ;)

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-20-2012, 12:44 AM
You must still be q.q more and more , another loser who cannot admit defeat and overcome it .
You don't understand life and you never will ...

So what you think essential of life is comparing somebody on the internet to somebody else .
Lets compare you then , who are you a nobody , what do you want ? fame .. can you back up the fame ?
Nope you can't , so crawl back into the hole you came from ...

Which you won't , why ? cause it hurts ....
move on little boy , swallow more medication , and do the read the section in this topic , how to do it the right way ;)

Again with the provacation Dravak. One day someone will do it "the right way" and leave you the credit.

Dravak
10-20-2012, 02:46 AM
Again with the provacation Dravak. One day someone will do it "the right way" and leave you the credit.

And the purpose of this thread is ?

before you comment about something , think before you act !
Before you bump your thread , who's name you put on the thread !

Or is it going to be the 6th thread you nuke ?
I don't care about your opnion and the small group of supposed to be exhausted newbie , when majority are just cheaters or liars ...
Go learn the proper way to build up a reputation . without having to lie your way in .
There is no I cheat my rep on the forums , especially if people are a bunch of hypocrite too afraid to look in the mirrors .

I don't care what you think , cause you still have a crusade in your head , not me :p

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-20-2012, 03:16 AM
And the purpose of this thread is ?

before you comment about something , think before you act !
Before you bump your thread , who's name you put on the thread !

Or is it going to be the 6th thread you nuke ?
I don't care about your opnion and the small group of supposed to be exhausted newbie , when majority are just cheaters or liars ...
Go learn the proper way to build up a reputation . without having to lie your way in .
There is no I cheat my rep on the forums , especially if people are a bunch of hypocrite too afraid to look in the mirrors .

I don't care what you think , cause you still have a crusade in your head , not me :p

Your crusade is to get someone to kill themselves that is all that would make you happy

Harry Tuttle
10-20-2012, 04:00 AM
Why hasn't this thread been nuked?

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-20-2012, 04:07 AM
Why hasn't this thread been nuked?

Because its the truth. Plain and simple

Harry Tuttle
10-20-2012, 04:10 AM
This is neither cool nor groovy and should be nuked.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-20-2012, 04:21 AM
Anything posted by Dravak is not cool or groovy. But he exists anyways

Dravak
10-20-2012, 04:43 AM

That is your opnion ?
I think you are demented , and a proven liar and suffering from napoleon complex ...
But that is fine , world goes on with or without you and nobody cares ..

People it is fine , he need some attention again , in the disguise of somebody is not cool .
Cause jay is not cool , mummie doesn't give you enough attention ?
Or even beter according to your story , your old lady must been totally ignoring your whinning.

So he comes to the internet to whine .. who cares , who is Jay ?
Aside from going mental proven to be a cheat , what did he do for the community ?

Yup it answers it all .

Dravak
10-20-2012, 04:57 AM
lets go trough this again jay boy !

even in this thread , you can read your own failure :p

1 loser admiting he loses twice .
2 calling his friends online ... where are those friends ?
3 admitting he has a oldlady , really sure dude , maybe pay a little more time to her , then play forum game
4 soccer stud coming to save you says enough , how old your are dude ;)

Trevor b. Trollin
10-20-2012, 05:42 AM
It's comical how Dravak thinks it is possible to "win" an Internet argument with trolls. The fact that he spends so much time on his responses kinda points towards the opposite. You keep on "winning" Dravak and I'll keep reading and eating my popcorn.

Ps. To other trolls...we should really cut him some slack, imagine how butthurt you'd feel if you got played the way Dravak did by a dude and EVERYONE on the forum knew it. He can spin it and twist words however he wants but anyone who is really paying attention knows he got pwned. Ahhhh...the interwebs.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-20-2012, 09:06 AM
It's comical how Dravak thinks it is possible to "win" an Internet argument with trolls. The fact that he spends so much time on his responses kinda points towards the opposite. You keep on "winning" Dravak and I'll keep reading and eating my popcorn.

Ps. To other trolls...we should really cut him some slack, imagine how butthurt you'd feel if you got played the way Dravak did by a dude and EVERYONE on the forum knew it. He can spin it and twist words however he wants but anyone who is really paying attention knows he got pwned. Ahhhh...the interwebs.

1. How. Can you hurt someone who has no feelings?
2. you got it wrong. Hes the troll.
3. And i did proove i didnt cheat.
4. Did you Dravak?
5. No.
6. Because you cheat....... Hence the name "ALEX"
7. I dont need to insult you to make myself bigger than you.
8. Anyone with a heart is bigger than you

Dravak
10-20-2012, 10:32 AM
1. How. Can you hurt someone who has no feelings?
2. you got it wrong. Hes the troll.
3. And i did proove i didnt cheat.
4. Did you Dravak?
5. No.
6. Because you cheat....... Hence the name "ALEX"
7. I dont need to insult you to make myself bigger than you.
8. Anyone with a heart is bigger than you

what did you proof was even more ridiculous lmao .
Who is making threads about another person lmao

PWND. see powerfullwords :D , I love it that trolls say they can't be touched .
When infact trolls like to dish out , but they can't take the same medicine .

Lmao 6-8 you got any proof or it is your words , that have been proven wrong a dozen time .
Against mine , who has been proven wrong a few time .

So basically facts and fiction , trolls and cheaters calling me a cheat ;) , were did you proof anything all your threads with proof , you nuked it , when it turned against you coward

Just like this thread , still shows you going mental lmao .

Dravak
10-20-2012, 10:35 AM

Kboy is still huttburt lmao , see always need a new account to make a point ?
Yeah yeah I know you all love me , spin and twist is what you are doing kboy .

You know you can accept the truth reject the truth or ignore the truth , but it will be always there kboy :D

Even more fun after london ;) where I can discuss with others the proof and truth :D

Dipstik
10-20-2012, 11:12 AM
I voted for deranged.

SoccerStud
10-20-2012, 11:48 AM
You guys are still fighting? Lmao

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-20-2012, 12:11 PM
I voted for deranged.
You got that vote right

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-20-2012, 12:12 PM
Never started fighting. Just stated the reality.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-20-2012, 12:41 PM
So with other words , you don't have friends lmao , so more lies , care to look yourself in the mirror ?
You know those things that reflects your own face , don't smash it , don't forget to go to your therapist ...

,,???,,"LMAO". ,,???,,

Maybe not that funny though.

Dravak
10-20-2012, 02:23 PM
,,???,,"LMAO". ,,???,,

Maybe not that funny though.

I am bored , I mean at certain stage there is time for the truth same ad with kboy , the fun is over.

Listen little kid , here the cold harsh truth , you are a nobody in real life and nobody on the net .
Why cause you don't have self respect ...

While fun the games , when people keep bumping there own post just to verify there own stupidity .
While people want to give you the benefit of the doubt .

Then go mental , we don't care we will take snipe shot at you till you cry , and go mental .
You can't beat me in game , you can't beat me on the forums ...
And you definetly cannot beat me in real life ...

So keep on trying loser , I don't care , I come play with you when I feel like it , and anytime anyplace I want .
So Q.Q more :p

Dravak
10-20-2012, 02:45 PM
I voted for deranged.

Really :D we can all see who voted what , something mister gay robber , didn't fix correctly ....
So everybody can see who voted what .

Now go be lonely for the rest of your life ,cause you are a fatso and a mediocre person ...
Nothing will change that :D miracles are gone dip , you keep barking at the wrong person .

So all your hate is wasted time , maybe you if had the balls to work more and strive to win some cases.
You wouldn't be stuck working the **** job you had now , with too much debt to pay

WestLondon
10-20-2012, 04:32 PM
Really :D we can all see who voted what , something mister gay robber , didn't fix correctly ....
So everybody can see who voted what .

Now go be lonely for the rest of your life ,cause you are a fatso and a mediocre person ...
Nothing will change that :D miracles are gone dip , you keep barking at the wrong person .

So all your hate is wasted time , maybe you if had the balls to work more and strive to win some cases.
You wouldn't be stuck working the **** job you had now , with too much debt to pay

Translation please

Trevor b. Trollin
10-20-2012, 04:51 PM
I am bored , I mean at certain stage there is time for the truth same ad with kboy , the fun is over.

Listen little kid , here the cold harsh truth , you are a nobody in real life and nobody on the net .
Why cause you don't have self respect ...

While fun the games , when people keep bumping there own post just to verify there own stupidity .
While people want to give you the benefit of the doubt .

Then go mental , we don't care we will take snipe shot at you till you cry , and go mental .
You can't beat me in game , you can't beat me on the forums ...
And you definetly cannot beat me in real life ...

So keep on trying loser , I don't care , I come play with you when I feel like it , and anytime anyplace I want .
So Q.Q more :p

You should have your posting privileges revoked. You get too emotionally invested for your own good. *rethinks position* Actually forget I said anything, the unintentional comedy of your posts is the lifeblood of the off topic section. Please continue...

WestLondon
10-20-2012, 05:14 PM
You should have your posting privileges revoked. You get too emotionally invested for your own good. *rethinks position* Actually forget I said anything, the unintentional comedy of your posts is the lifeblood of the off topic section. Please continue...

Dravak must have so much pented up anger after getting fooled by a kid in dubai with the promise of a nice hot blonde. I would also be interested to know how much money dravak got taken for or was it his entire 2 week giro :p

Dravak
10-20-2012, 07:31 PM
Translation for kboy , you bore me , you are predictable and boring ..... bleh
Simply a selfcreated Multiple Personality Syndrome with issues ... just go kill yourself please , do it right this time .

Nobody cares you are disfunctional in reality , neither your parent or anybody else online .
And I am bored with the silly repetive game , you lose done .

WestLondon
10-20-2012, 07:34 PM
Simply a selfcreated Multiple Personality Syndrome with issues ... just go kill yourself please , do it right this time .

Nobody cares you are disfunctional in reality , neither your parent or anybody else online .

How much did he take you for you mug? Answer the question and stop being bitter about it xxx

Dravak
10-20-2012, 07:42 PM
hahah :D kboy doesn't understand himself , lmao no wonder the confusion ....
Ask your other personality the drivels ....

Trevor b. Trollin
10-20-2012, 07:44 PM
How much did he take you for you mug? Answer the question and stop being bitter about it xxx

It's not the money Dravak got taken for that gets to him, cash can be replaced. What really stings is the dignity that can not.

WestLondon
10-20-2012, 07:57 PM
It's not the money Dravak got taken for that gets to him, cash can be replaced. What really stings is the dignity that can not.

It's a lovely story though don't ruin it fella!!!

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-20-2012, 08:14 PM

Now you attack my parents? Died when i was 4. Drunk driver. Probably a relative of yours
And as long as you keep provoking people to commit suicide i will not stop what i have started,
Cant beat you? Who. Cares.
Stronger than me? Woopie doo dah?
a selfcreated Multiple Personality Syndrome disfunctional in reality with issues.
= your autobiography..
You need real help. And i pray that you dont hurt someone, if you havent already.

Dravak
10-20-2012, 09:44 PM
Now you attack my parents? Died when i was 4. Drunk driver. Probably a relative of yours
And as long as you keep provoking people to commit suicide i will not stop what i have started,
Cant beat you? Who. Cares.
Stronger than me? Woopie doo dah?
a selfcreated Multiple Personality Syndrome disfunctional in reality with issues.
= your autobiography..
You need real help. And i pray that you dont hurt someone, if you havent already.

This is getting more and more sad , I sometimes wonder are the trolls still living in 2002 ....
seriously kids stop freaking lying , nobody believes this crap anymore ....

You know what we really need some ID tied to the net , seems only mental cases nowadays .
With sad story , that are disfunctional or lying little kids , preying on other emotions .

Seek help the net is not a free therapy or psychologist place GAY ROBBER ..
too weak to deal with stuff in real life , you are too weak to deal with stuff online .

Dravak
10-20-2012, 09:49 PM
I am not even getting a kick anymore of kicking trolls , infact am going to just plain out wish them to suffer more .
Simply put all hardship they endure and all emo stories they tell .

Yeah karma , you deserved it .. deal with karma , everyday look in the mirror .
I am rubber you guys are glue , everything you say is all about you .

Drake out ..

WestLondon
10-20-2012, 10:04 PM
Anyone else fall asleep reading dravaks post? Your most boring plum medal is In the post. Sleep right and don't bite that pillow all night

West London
10-20-2012, 11:41 PM
I love biting pillows

Dravak
10-20-2012, 11:42 PM
I'd like to echo that regarding ce always one of the best to deal with

However

I've had some ****ty experiences as well, I had my camper account t banned in a similar situation to what gaming will described the other day, whereby someone took over my account and upgraded all my buildings to level, I probably spent about 2k UK money on it and after 2 weeks of no replies from support I gave up

For that reason alone I will never spend a penny on gold ever again

So imaginary nummer caller , giro leecher and shoe cleaner , your words not mine .
Such a hotshot , can't even get 2k back lmao ... means not even apple and bank verified .

Where is that 7k main account of yours ?
Wonder what happens when that is banned .

West London
10-20-2012, 11:53 PM
It already was cause I was outed as a weak ass pony fagslapper on forum with sub 20k stats

So in my fury I started hacking

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-21-2012, 12:21 AM
This is getting more and more sad , I sometimes wonder are the trolls still living in 2002 ....
seriously kids stop freaking lying , nobody believes this crap anymore ....

You know what we really need some ID tied to the net , seems only mental cases nowadays .
With sad story , that are disfunctional or lying little kids , preying on other emotions .

Seek help the net is not a free therapy or psychologist place GAY ROBBER ..
too weak to deal with stuff in real life , you are too weak to deal with stuff online .

"preying on others emotions "
"Seek help"
"Therapy"
"disfunctional mental case"
" Weak-kid-Lying-sad-Gay-Troll"

You can stop copying from your autobiography
We already knew all this...

Dravak
10-21-2012, 12:55 AM
"preying on others emotions "
"Seek help"
"Therapy"
"disfunctional mental case"
" Weak-kid-Lying-sad-Gay-Troll"

You can stop copying from your autobiography
We already knew all this...

Nice so basically you admit you are all that ...
Do you know a therapist is not psychologist ... a therapist is not even qualified doctor .
Woot I am teaching you something :p

So having issues and trauma with the pool table again Gay Robber ?
They really did a number on you didn't they ?

Sorry you can't afford my fees , and not a interesting case enough to warrant my time .

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-21-2012, 01:01 AM
Ok
Youre definately delusional.
What a joke.

Harry Tuttle
10-21-2012, 04:18 AM
Dravak... seriously dude, shut up. All you're doing is feeding the trolls. If you stop responding (as you said you were gonna do ?? 3 ?? Posts ago, they'd dry up and blow away. Stop giving them fuel man.

WestLondon
10-21-2012, 05:24 AM
It already was cause I was outed as a weak ass pony fagslapper on forum with sub 20k stats

So in my fury I started hacking

Bit like you was used as a pawn by the Indians. Your so bitter that I busted you time and again for being a liar that you have to come on here and abuse decent people

You have been officially busted baroness now kindly fcuk off

Dravak
10-21-2012, 08:50 AM
Bit like you was used as a pawn by the Indians. Your so bitter that I busted you time and again for being a liar that you have to come on here and abuse decent people

You have been officially busted baroness now kindly fcuk off

Oh come on tell us the butthurt story , you don't bugger off at all , why should baroness ?
See karma , deal with it :p

so who of those people you fell in love with lol , come on you can tell us kboy ...
And you got spanked hard for it ;) maybe more then a spanking lol .

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-21-2012, 11:18 AM
Oh come on tell us the butthurt story , you don't bugger off at all , why should baroness ?
See karma , deal with it :p

so who of those people you fell in love with lol , come on you can tell us kboy ...
And you got spanked hard for it ;) maybe more then a spanking lol .

,,,???,,,Translation. ,,,???,,,
Youre english gives me a headache

kitzune
10-21-2012, 12:03 PM

You say that and yet call out Dravak and do not expect him to answer?

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-21-2012, 12:47 PM
You say that and yet call out Dravak and do not expect him to answer?

Where did that come from?

WestLondon
10-21-2012, 01:05 PM

Chicago...

TonySpaghetti
10-21-2012, 01:11 PM
Nice so basically you admit you are all that ...
Do you know a therapist is not psychologist ... a therapist is not even qualified doctor .
Woot I am teaching you something :p

So having issues and trauma with the pool table again Gay Robber ?
They really did a number on you didn't they ?

Sorry you can't afford my fees , and not a interesting case enough to warrant my time .

Psychologists aren't doctors either - they are not allowed to prescribe anything. Psychiatrists, on the other hand, are.

Thought you might like to know.

Trevor b. Trollin
10-21-2012, 01:17 PM
Psychologists aren't doctors either - they are not allowed to prescribe anything. Psychiatrists, on the other hand, are.

Dravak ain't gonna appreciate you contradicting him and making sense like that. Reason seems to be his kryptonite.

WestLondon
10-21-2012, 01:18 PM

Tony is that you on that picture on your profile page, not the spaghetti one ! q

TonySpaghetti
10-21-2012, 01:22 PM
Tony is that you on that picture on your profile page, not the spaghetti one ! q

Yeah, it is. Why?

Bea
10-21-2012, 01:25 PM
Now we all looking.

Bea
10-21-2012, 01:33 PM
Is your hair two-tone or is that the light?

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-21-2012, 01:35 PM
Yah now thats funny Tony

And to "try" to reaon with Dravak is to "accept" loss.

Win / Loose. . . Who cares.

TonySpaghetti
10-21-2012, 01:38 PM
Is your hair two-tone or is that the light?

It used to be. That was when I was going through my mid-life crisis at 30. If you look carefully, you'll see that my goatee is blue. Hahahaha

Dravak
10-21-2012, 04:37 PM

No psychologist are doctors , did I say medical doctors :p

See assumptions and reading what is there. that is logic ..
Anywhere in my lines did I say MD :p

Dravak
10-21-2012, 04:40 PM
Dravak ain't gonna appreciate you contradicting him and making sense like that. Reason seems to be his kryptonite.

Look I don't have a weakness , well maybe I do that is called alcohol lmao ... a lot of alcohol :D
But it is a lovely weakness .

Trevor b. Trollin
10-21-2012, 04:43 PM
I think Dravak holds a doctorate in dip****tery.

Dravak
10-21-2012, 04:45 PM
I think Dravak holds a doctorate in dip****tery.

And in your eyes that is more then you have .
Am the king of trolls ;) .. while you are just a servant :D

Dravak
10-21-2012, 04:54 PM

Translation lmao , that you are a loser ... that can't take logical advice of people

Come people what you expect Jay to be decent ROFL . his words were .
Gay-Robber -you guys won't get rid of me .

As in my opnion .
why should I want to get rid of you , it is so fun to come in and remind you of your words ..
And then logoff again , hmm what a relaxation and feels so good .

Loser that I can keep toying with :D .

Trevor b. Trollin
10-21-2012, 05:56 PM
Translation lmao , that you are a loser ... that can't take logical advice of people

As in my opnion .
why should I want to get rid of you , it is so fun to come in and remind you of your words ..

Words of wisdom to some... To live by for many. Times like this call for people of actions nor words of the few. I laugh at the pity of those weak that try to bring my down. Troll king I am and pull strings I do.

*see, with a little practice and LOTS of lsd, we can all learn to speak Dravak. *

Bea
10-21-2012, 07:39 PM
Words of wisdom to some... To live by for many. Times like this call for people of actions nor words of the few. I laugh at the pity of those weak that try to bring my down. Troll king I am and pull strings I do.

*see, with a little practice and LOTS of lsd, we can all learn to speak Dravak. *

You sound more like Yoda.

Trevor b. Trollin
10-21-2012, 07:55 PM
You sound more like Yoda.

Heh, maybe. Must be the acid.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-21-2012, 10:55 PM

As in my opnion .

Your the joke now. And thats jut great. But you did this to yourself.

Am the king of trolls .. while you are just a servant.

And now you admit your just a TROLL. Here for nothing more than a laugh. So go away this way we can use this forum for the game. You dont need it becase you cheat as well. Spycopath

Dravak
10-21-2012, 11:55 PM
Your the joke now. And thats jut great. But you did this to yourself.

And now you admit your just a TROLL. Here for nothing more than a laugh. So go away this way we can use this forum for the game. You dont need it becase you cheat as well. Spycopath

You really don't get it do you Gay Robber!
I am who I am , if you want to be a joke be a funny joke :D
If you want to be a troll , be a king troll
if you want to play a game , be the best you can be :D
If you want to be human , be the best human you can be..

If you can't handle it like you just shown , loser ...
hahaha ... I don't cheat , cause I don't have too .
Go away ? cause envious losers like you ? .... lmao
Who have to cheat , can't listen to the community who told you to go away ...
Yeah time to face reality Gay robber , you ain't nobody .

Dravak
10-21-2012, 11:58 PM

And who are you in game and on the forum ?
getting under your skin , you need LSD , in these modern times , you are still using LSD ?
lol , are you still stuck in the 60 ? wishing you could be a hippie ?

Come on a another hypocrite ... talk the talk , or don't bother :)

Sam @
10-22-2012, 02:18 AM
Wow I'm surprised that this thread is 15 pages long!

This thread should be nuked! 🔥💥💣🔫🔪

Dhusagar
10-22-2012, 02:22 AM
Wow I'm surprised that this thread is 15 pages long!

This thread should be nuked! 🔥💥💣🔫🔪

Naw Sam - this is better than daytime TV! The drama! Will Dravak get the upper hand? Will the trolls finally wear him down? Will a troll say anything useful? Are mummy and daddy going to intervene?.....

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode....!!!

Sam @
10-22-2012, 02:25 AM
Maybe the trolls should be nuked haha 

Drake all you have to do is ignore and this thread will eventually die. 

Dhusagar
10-22-2012, 02:42 AM
Maybe the trolls should be nuked haha 

Drake all you have to do is ignore and this thread will eventually die. 

You do realise that WE are now responsible for perpetuating the thread?

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-22-2012, 11:28 AM
This guy is provoking people to commit suicide and you protect him anyways...
Wont be such a joke than will it. I wont feel responsible because i tried....
Yet the people here continue to protect this spycopath.
Has he really got that much a hold on you?
Wow. And now its a gay thing. What a joke. Whats next?.......

TonySpaghetti
10-22-2012, 01:34 PM
This guy is provoking people to commit suicide and you protect him anyways...
Wont be such a joke than will it. I wont feel responsible because i tried....
Yet the people here continue to protect this spycopath.
Has he really got that much a hold on you?
Wow. And now its a gay thing. What a joke. Whats next?.......

Get over it.

Dipstik
10-22-2012, 02:12 PM
Get over it.

No... don't.

Trevor b. Trollin
10-22-2012, 03:17 PM
And who are you in game and on the forum ?
getting under your skin , you need LSD , in these modern times , you are still using LSD ?
lol , are you still stuck in the 60 ? wishing you could be a hippie ?

Come on a another hypocrite ... talk the talk , or don't bother :)

I'm not a chicken, you're a turkey.

*does anyone from America remember what this line is from?

Trevor b. Trollin
10-22-2012, 06:55 PM
Cowabunga dude!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=e_GgUNF5sTA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3De_GgUNF5sTA

Very good! Totally forgot that TMNT were in that too. Your prize for winning is 5 unsolicitated rants from Dravak. Enjoy!! :)

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-22-2012, 09:26 PM
Very good! Totally forgot that TMNT were in that too. Your prize for winning is 5 unsolicitated rants from Dravak. Enjoy!! :)
Anything but that pleasssssse......

Dravak
10-23-2012, 06:52 AM
Naw Sam - this is better than daytime TV! The drama! Will Dravak get the upper hand? Will the trolls finally wear him down? Will a troll say anything useful? Are mummy and daddy going to intervene?.....

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode....!!!

LMAO sorry playing X-Com enemy unknown :D
And have to do a lot of things , so not enough time to make good drama.
>.< while remake is terrific game , it is during the later stages of the game .
You find out that nothing can replace the classic , the depth and the complexity in X-Com remake .
Simply is not there , So Dhusagar they are just repeating the same junk over and over again .

New Trolls are like that they don't have depth and complexity ;) see this thread he just keep repeating the same stuff , that has been said before lol

@ Sam :) don't worry I just log in when I am bored , see Jay still throwing a hissy fit .
he can't be a pro cheater , can't be a pro troll , can't be anything but a pittyfull excuse
I know people miss me , but game is getting boring , so are the trolls .

Bottomline .
Classic versus Newage , classic do interesting stuff , newage repeat there daily routine waiting for classic to come along .

Trevor b. Trollin
10-23-2012, 08:14 AM
So Dhusagar they are just repeating the same junk over and over again .

New Trolls are like that they don't have depth and complexity ;) see this thread he just keep repeating the same stuff , that has been said before lol

Lol. Imagine that, Dravak giving lessons on redundancy.

I do agree with you on one front Dravak, this jay robber guy definately has his panties all in a bunch. I'd play with him too if I were you. Maybe suicide isn't the worst plan in the world for him, think of all the sleep he could catch up on. :)

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 07:39 AM
At least i have a life worth keeping
And i get plenty of sleep while you rant here.

Panties? Must be yours.... i wear boxers...

Trevor b. Trollin
10-29-2012, 09:05 AM
Only took you a week to reply. You are a sharp one, quick witted too.

Dravak
10-29-2012, 09:21 AM
At least i have a life worth keeping
And i get plenty of sleep while you rant here.

Panties? Must be yours.... i wear boxers...

Your life is living in my hood counting my toilet paper , not daring to attack me ...
Yeah that is a good life Jay ;) hahhaha...

Sleep offcourse not everybody is wanting your night club now , what sleep :p ...
All they need is some toilet paper to break down your landmines and rob your two nightclub.

Boxers you mean those panties you haven't changed for months and grown legs ;)

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 02:53 PM
Only took you a week to reply. You are a sharp one, quick witted too.
Better things to do with life
But you wouldnt know about that.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 02:55 PM
Your life is living in my hood counting my toilet paper , not daring to attack me ...
Yeah that is a good life Jay ;) hahhaha...

Sleep offcourse not everybody is wanting your night club now , what sleep :p ...
All they need is some toilet paper to break down your landmines and rob your two nightclub.

Boxers you mean those panties you haven't changed for months and grown legs ;)

Your sypcopathetic rantings are Boring

Dravak
10-29-2012, 02:58 PM
Your sypcopathetic rantings are Boring

No they are not lol , you are responding to them nice and easily ...
And others are enjoying it , you are not , what did you do to God .
That you are his play thing in life ?

I mean I am enjoying this to the fullest Karma .

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 03:23 PM
No they are not lol , you are responding to them nice and easily ...
And others are enjoying it , you are not , what did you do to God .
That you are his play thing in life ?

I mean I am enjoying this to the fullest Karma .

I don't argue with idiots, you will just lower me to your level then beat me with experience.

Dravak
10-29-2012, 03:25 PM
I don't argue with idiots, you will just lower me to your level then beat me with experience.

You just did makes you the BIGGEST idiot of all time lol !

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 03:28 PM
You just did makes you the BIGGEST idiot of all time lol !

The smartest thing ever to come out of your mouth was a penis.
That's why you shouldn't speak until you're spoken to.
If I put my dik in your mouth, will that shut you up?

Dravak
10-29-2012, 03:29 PM
The smartest thing ever to come out of your mouth was a penis.
That's why you shouldn't speak until you're spoken to.
If I put my dik in your mouth, will that shut you up?

You should know you ate your own already and have a shrivel instead lol

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 03:31 PM
You should know you ate your own already and have a shrivel instead lol

Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology.

Dravak
10-29-2012, 03:33 PM
Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology.

You mean the oxygen I breath out you need to to live , ah yes some people never realise that :p

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 03:37 PM
At your speed, you'd better not stop your mouth too fast or your teeth will fly through your cranium.

Dravak
10-29-2012, 03:46 PM
At your speed, you'd better not stop your mouth too fast or your teeth will fly through your cranium.

You can't keep up anymore lol , sign of saying mummy mummy he is hurting me big time ...
He you are a grown up , or atleast you should kiddie hahaha

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Some people are has-beens. You are a never-will Be

Dravak
10-29-2012, 03:50 PM
Some people are has-beens. You are a never-will Be

CTRL V and still it stated who ever use these lines , are using guide to dummies ..
Cause I am here so , where are you ?

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 03:54 PM
hahha you are copying text from a site , loser can't even think anything alone ?
But fine correct response is , you should known cause you were second to the same father , version 2 but with a uglier mother :p

And you thought my life was dedicated to thinking of something to say to you?
You really were born from a batch of dead sperm.

Dravak
10-29-2012, 03:57 PM
And you thought my life was dedicated to thinking of something to say to you?
You really were born from a batch of dead sperm.

hmm you just affirmed it 3 times toiler paper counter :D a donkey doesn't hit the same stone twice .
But you makes a donkey looks like a godly being .

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-29-2012, 03:58 PM
You bore me goodbye

Dravak
10-29-2012, 04:00 PM
You bore me goodbye

But you invited me , can't handle the challenge :p

Hero of Time
10-29-2012, 05:38 PM
Why do these guys keep hating on Dravak?

Dravak
10-29-2012, 05:51 PM
Simple there ticket to fame and legendary status , you know am the epic boss around .
So there green envious mind cannot percieve there are people out there , who do things they say .

But like all things they make the wrong assumption , and instead of admitting they are wrong .
They rather drive themself insane trying to proof they are right .

And I remind them of 10 wrongs and 1 right , doesn't make a person right and holy suddenly .
Especially if they bash somebody 1 wrong and forget the 10 right ...

Classic versus newage , classic can look at themself in the mirror , newage they smash the mirror and blaim the neighbours .....

Hero of Time
10-29-2012, 06:06 PM
I've been lurking on here for a long time and I see these guys(at 1 point 3 or 4 at once) hating. It was so ridiculous that I couldn't help but laugh at these guys making themselves look like idiots!

Dipstik
10-29-2012, 06:09 PM
It's really just one guy.

Hero of Time
10-29-2012, 06:11 PM
I know but a few weeks back there was also WestLondon, Bruce Lee, and Kingg of hell all going at him at once. Now its just Jay.

Dravak
10-29-2012, 06:12 PM
I've been lurking on here for a long time and I see these guys(at 1 point 3 or 4 at once) hating. It was so ridiculous that I couldn't help but laugh at these guys making themselves look like idiots!

Then atleast I did my job ;) , I made people laugh , even if the trolls think am the one people are laughing at :D
Sad thing is some of them mean it :( , that is the sad thing .

Yes our mental facility are working overtime , but we can't handle them anymore especially since it is not about curing people anymore , but about how much money can we get from them .
So we sent them to the net , till they run into people like me , either they get cured and start to think .
Or they go insane for real and stop runining other people lives around .

Win Win either way :D

Hero of Time
10-29-2012, 06:17 PM
These guys didn't get cured, just took a turn to cukoo land.

Burn
10-29-2012, 06:34 PM

Santa returns.

Dravak
10-29-2012, 06:36 PM
Santa returns.

Who cares about santa ? with idiots like qpr , gay robber , kboy ....

Santa is a saint compared to them ...

Hero of Time
10-29-2012, 07:13 PM
Santa returns.

Not Santa! Get that in that small brain of yours!

Dipstik
10-29-2012, 07:29 PM
Not Santa! Get that in that small brain of yours!

Sounds like something santa would say

Hero of Time
10-29-2012, 07:32 PM
I'm not him! Dead freaking serious and if I'm lieing I'll drop dead right now!

Hero of Time
10-29-2012, 07:32 PM
Still alive.

Hero of Time
10-29-2012, 07:37 PM
Still alive.

jobadass
10-30-2012, 04:39 AM
Still alive.Ah,Ah,Ah,Ah Staying ALIIIIVE!

Odd for a Nirvana fan to be singing a BeeGees song. You only WISH you were Santa.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-30-2012, 06:49 AM
Boring...........

WestLondon
10-30-2012, 10:42 AM
Welcome back jokim

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-30-2012, 12:08 PM
Still Boring...........

Dipstik
10-30-2012, 12:13 PM
If you're trying to up your post count, Jay, you could try just posting under one account :)

Hero of Time
10-30-2012, 04:03 PM
Jay, I don't know if you've already been told this or not since I didn't read the whole thread so I'll just say this anyways,

There's an "e" at the end of hypocrite.

Trevor b. Trollin
10-31-2012, 05:59 AM
Jay, I don't know if you've already been told this or not since I didn't read the whole thread so I'll just say this anyways,

There's an "e" at the end of hypocrite.

While we are on the subject of spelling, you might be interested to know there is an "M" at the end of Jokim.

Hero of Time
10-31-2012, 03:02 PM
While we're still on the topic of spelling, you might be interested to know that the correct spelling of my name is Joaquim.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-31-2012, 04:03 PM
Wow thats boring

Hero of Time
10-31-2012, 05:11 PM
Why is did everything just suddenly become boring for you?

Trevor b. Trollin
10-31-2012, 05:41 PM
Why is did everything just suddenly become boring for you?

Why is did your avatar look like gay Legolas? Is that by design?

Hero of Time
10-31-2012, 05:43 PM
It's a Hylian. Want me to change it so that he looks different?

Trevor b. Trollin
10-31-2012, 05:59 PM
It's a Hylian. Want me to change it so that he looks different?

Yes............

Hero of Time
10-31-2012, 06:01 PM
Ok give me a sec.

Hero of Time
10-31-2012, 06:04 PM
Better????

Trevor b. Trollin
10-31-2012, 06:18 PM
Better????

Nope. Didn't think it was possible, but that's surprisingly gayer. Are you trying to tell us something?

Do you have anything more like a jolly fellow in a red and white suit and matching hat, that's more what I was expecting when you said something different.

Hero of Time
10-31-2012, 07:22 PM
Well what do you want me to do? Have no avy at all?

TonySpaghetti
10-31-2012, 09:00 PM
Well what do you want me to do? Have no avy at all?

My vote is for no account at all.

Trevor b. Trollin
11-01-2012, 07:11 AM
My vote is for no account at all.

Jokims next account should be called "meat curtains", you know, to channel his inner vaJJ.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
11-02-2012, 03:17 PM
Boring..........

Trevor b. Trollin
11-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Boring..........

Your middle name must be Massengill.

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
11-04-2012, 10:45 AM
Your middle name must be Massengill.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/95610Jay/fe00d0731dea622fa393c0dc603f6cda_zpsac7d2866.jpg

jobadass
11-04-2012, 01:50 PM
My vote is for no account at all.+1
Goddam the little troll is annoying.

CK Tizda half pint
11-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Dravak is weak, I beat him a lot.