PDA

View Full Version : More Than One Spiked Gladiator Armor?

Ghost818
10-11-2012, 07:05 PM
I just came across someone with 1 flail but 2 armors...is this normal?

DenZ1
10-11-2012, 07:09 PM
I just came across someone with 1 flail but 2 armors...is this normal?
Can happen. Error in prize distribution. Awarded twice.

kitzune
10-11-2012, 07:32 PM
or a cheater who thought more then one might be nice and they didn't do the 500+ path.

Ghost818
10-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Their stats were pretty low for level 200. I doubt someone would cheat just for 1 extra armor.

dudeman
10-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Hey, while we're asking "is this normal", what's this "The Widowmaker" (90% sure I already know), and is it normal for someone with "The Widowmaker" to also have the Crazy Hit'n'Runner and Black Widow Shotgun?

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t440/ShredderBoris/bfa36672a0aed4f0063f757b2ab00530.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but here's what I think:

The Widowmaker was the top 10 prize for the android exclusive PvP event. Android did not have the Underboss PvP event (Black Widow Shotgun) and the Crazy Hit'n'Runner collect-10 event has not ever been on android (yet).

So this player is either an android hack, or an iOS hack, or got super lucky with a glitch that affected no one but them.

Just call me Sherlock. ;)

Dr. Dengus
10-11-2012, 08:20 PM
You are correct Sir ... errr Dude. If it's a hack, then I wonder why he hasn't given himself more items than those 3.

http://static-cdn.crimecitygame.com/ccios/images/popups/CC_Tournment_Mayhem_Dialog1.jpg

http://static-cdn.crimecitygame.com/ccios/images/popups/CC_Tournament_iphone.jpg

Ghost818
10-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Dudie bro you're on to something. That is impossible no? lol

DenZ1
10-11-2012, 08:44 PM
Hey, while we're asking "is this normal", what's this "The Widowmaker" (90% sure I already know), and is it normal for someone with "The Widowmaker" to also have the Crazy Hit'n'Runner and Black Widow Shotgun?

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t440/ShredderBoris/bfa36672a0aed4f0063f757b2ab00530.jpg

The Widowmaker was the top 10 prize for the android exclusive PvP event. Android did not have the Underboss PvP event (Black Widow Shotgun) and the Crazy Hit'n'Runner collect-10 event has not ever been on android (yet).

So this player is either an android hack, or an iOS hack, or got super lucky with a glitch that affected no one but them.

Correction. Android had Black Widow. I have one

dudeman
10-11-2012, 08:46 PM
You are correct Sir ... errr Dude. If it's a hack, then I wonder why he hasn't given himself more items than those 3.

I wondered the same thing. It's possible the player is just starting with their hacking, I mean, looking at their other items they're either an iOS player who didn't realize they hacked an android exclusive item (aka dumdum hacker), or it's and android player who is doing something weird. Their most recent wall posts (less than a week old) are from people wondering where they got the "club deco" (upscale club), how they afforded the "$40 mil power plant thing", and if their hood is max size (not even close). IPH for that player is <$100k. Maybe they hacked levels too because those do not sound like questions anyone at level 150+ would be asking.

mnju_03
10-11-2012, 08:47 PM
You guys are on to something! :)

dudeman
10-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Correction. Android had Black Widow. I have one

I stand corrected. :)

Still doesn't explain all the collect 10 prizes from events that have not ever been on android though.

So there is still something fishy about that player.

the_dude
10-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Maybe they hacked levels too because those do not sound like questions anyone at level 150+ would be asking.

They could be people added to their mafia from lower levels. I've seen that before.

But yeah, android and ios exclusives doesn't sound possible without hacking.

mnju_03
10-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Could someone transfer between devices or have support do it and then win such an item again?

Ghost818
10-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Mnju I believe you're the only one who can tell us :P

the_dude
10-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Could someone transfer between devices or have support do it and then win such an item again?

Ccm said that transfering between android and ios violates apples tos.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?31263-How-to-transfer-crime-city-account-from-iphone-to-android&highlight=transfer+android

mnju_03
10-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Well that turns into a direction I don't believe I care to follow...

mongorie
10-11-2012, 09:59 PM
I've seen a player with two tesla cannons once, can't remember the name

balax
10-11-2012, 10:33 PM

i am on adroid and i have Crazy Hit'n'Runner and blackwidow.
i don't have widow maker but i could.
This guy is on adroid

dudeman
10-11-2012, 10:40 PM
They had the tire crate event on android?

I must be having a stupid day. I'm out of "herbal"... Tea. Yes.. "tea". ;)

Oh well. Good thing I didn't send a false cheat-report ticket! Lol

That's one of the big reasons I don't submit cheat reports though... You just can't be sure a lot of the time.

Dr. Dengus
10-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Had no idea the Tire event was on Android either. Does the Crazy Hit n Runner even work? Has anyone bothered to put their units in a spreadsheet to notice if the 20% more attack from cars shows up? I know the MW equivalent to the Hit n Runner is an "invisible" aka non-working boost. And when you're water is done boiling, I'll take a cup of "tea" as well lol.

balax
10-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Had no idea the Tire event was on Android either. Does the Crazy Hit n Runner even work? Has anyone bothered to put their units in a spreadsheet to notice if the 20% more attack from cars shows up? I know the MW equivalent to the Hit n Runner is an "invisible" aka non-working boost. And when you're water is done boiling, I'll take a cup of "tea" as well lol.

i keep a spreadsheet and the answer is no the car does not work, at least it is not vilible

Dr. Dengus
10-11-2012, 11:00 PM
i keep a spreadsheet and the answer is no the car does not work, at least it is not vilible

Thanks, figured as much. Wonder why GREE has no problem getting the reduction boosts to work (ie: building cost or time reduction) but the boosts that increase something are always hit or miss. There's a MW boost item, +1 valor (respect) from raids/robberies, that doesn't work. Same with the 40% more valor from attacks. Have no idea if these equivalent boost items work in CC though.