PDA

View Full Version : Please Don't Feed the Trolls!

jobadass
10-11-2012, 01:07 PM
That's all...nothing else
and block them as they post here

Dipstik
10-11-2012, 01:15 PM
http://th473.photobucket.com/albums/rr93/inuyasha-tobi/th_sad20troll.png

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-11-2012, 01:17 PM
Here is the only reply you should give to a troll.

Thanks for your input. Wow i must be such a idiot.
Lucky thing your here to save the day.
Thank you soooo much. How could i ever repay you...

And they will leave....... Or. Say. Nothing....

Dipstik
10-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Good idea! Now this is a troll thread!

http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/members/1/431/430462/thumb_620x2000/TrollFaceDancing.gif

mxz
10-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Teach got banned and dippy's lover is still around. If 'stik goes the trolls have won...

Also, this is probably OT.

Dipstik
10-11-2012, 01:28 PM
OK, I've been here all afternoon... at the risk of getting a ban (better be temporary...) myself, what did Teach do? I didn't see any rule violations.

mxz
10-11-2012, 01:30 PM
OK, I've been here all afternoon... at the risk of getting a ban (better be temporary...) myself, what did Teach do? I didn't see any rule violations.The most recent locked thread provides a possible clue. (Guessing that's fair game?)

jobadass
10-11-2012, 01:31 PM
That's all...nothing else
and block them as they post hereSorry Dippy, you should have read the fine print.
I remember when you 1st came to the forum and acted like a total jerk. Then one day you were in here crying, asking for help because you had lost your iPad. Left it on your car roof as you strapped your kid in his car seat. I replied "sorry to here that....That you've reproduced" You came back with a somewhat witty comment which made me look at you a litttledifferently. I actually started enjoying SOME of your posts. Recently you've reverted back to the guy you were just before you lost that iPad.
I know you don't care, or at least will say you don't care, but you're definately getting added to the ignore list.

Dipstik
10-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Your loss, toots.

Anyway, yeah, I remember that post that got deleted... didn't seem that bad. I remember people's avatars that were more revealing. Oh well... hope it's temporary.

Deluxe
10-11-2012, 04:09 PM
They feed on dignity...and there are plenty of people on this forum willing to give that up

Dipstik
10-11-2012, 04:15 PM
Om nom nom!

Deluxe
10-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Om nom nom!

At least this cute little troll can elicit a giggle

Sasha54
10-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Sorry Dippy, you should have read the fine print.
I remember when you 1st came to the forum and acted like a total jerk. Then one day you were in here crying, asking for help because you had lost your iPad. Left it on your car roof as you strapped your kid in his car seat. I replied "sorry to here that....That you've reproduced" You came back with a somewhat witty comment which made me look at you a litttledifferently. I actually started enjoying SOME of your posts. Recently you've reverted back to the guy you were just before you lost that iPad.
I know you don't care, or at least will say you don't care, but you're definately getting added to the ignore list.

AMEN ........ He should get a permanent ban!

Bruce Lee
10-11-2012, 04:51 PM
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/Brucelee073/photo_zps8b0000b8.png

Are this guy normal?

Dravak
10-11-2012, 06:45 PM
He kboy envious ;) , that you misjudge my spending power lol ...

People that Alex was me :D thank you for making me even more notorius ..
WoW you must be really jealous lol that people can throw away thousande of € , cause they think a product deserved it ;)

What is wrong ? you misjudge a person , wouldn't be the first time and last time in your pathetic life :D

NeedleD
10-11-2012, 07:16 PM
I thought posting game player info is wrong no?

Dravak
10-11-2012, 07:20 PM
It is ok it was a old screenshot lol , before my name change :) , so it doesn't matter am past that level .
Anyway got 20 more loses :D and I didn't mind one bit :)

Deluxe
10-11-2012, 07:20 PM

WoW you must be really jealous lol that people can throw away thousande of € , cause they think a product deserved it ;)

What is wrong ? you misjudge a person , wouldn't be the first time and last time in your pathetic life :D

I try really hard to follow you but it is not always easy. What is your primary language?

Dravak
10-11-2012, 07:22 PM
I try really hard to follow you but it is not always easy. What is your primary language?

It wasn't meant for you that message , as long kboy gets more frustrated ;)

Basically that is all , so if you can decipher it , it is great , if you can't message wasn't meant for you :)

NeedleD
10-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Then Dravak

Apparently you have never meant to address any of us cause God knows none of us have ever understood you.

jobadass
10-11-2012, 07:32 PM
It wasn't meant for you that message , as long kboy gets more frustrated ;)

Basically that is all , so if you can decipher it , it is great , if you can't message wasn't meant for you :)When did you join the troll movement Dra? You used to post hard to decipher messages on the light side, now you seem to be going all douche

Edit: sorry Dra...come back to the light side.

Dravak
10-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Then Dravak

Apparently you have never meant to address any of us cause God knows none of us have ever understood you.

hahahaha fine am a bit lightheaded , information never comes easy .
If you cannot understand information or read between the lines , just follow the simple lives you meant to lead.
Who care billions of people do it , so is it so simple what I am saying ?

Or is it so confusing that your brains are hurting , cause stop pretending to be smart , when you are dumb.
Just lead a dumb life who cares , majority of the world does it .

Dipstik
10-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Joooooiiiiiiin uuuuuuussssssss....

Dravak
10-11-2012, 07:35 PM
When did you join the troll movement Dra? You used to post hard to decipher messages on the light side, now you seem to be going all douche

gee you too ? lol I think I am going to bed , think I stirred up the hornet nest tonight lol .
Gee jobass what is so hard , that Alex WAS me , kboy took a screenshot of me ;) when I was level 99 .
And it is all legit spending , gee I just tossed some $$$ at the game , in a smart way :p

Steve0
10-11-2012, 07:35 PM
It is ok it was a old screenshot lol , before my name change :) , so it doesn't matter am past that level .
Anyway got 20 more loses :D and I didn't mind one bit :)Are you saying you recieved 20 more losses since that SS was taken. What level are you now if I may ask? And if some one gave you 20 more losses they must be a hack the most I have seen at 135 is 100k+ attack.

Dravak
10-11-2012, 07:38 PM
no that person is legit :) , my defense is lower this time , so somebody gave me 20 more legit defeats :) .

So this time I concentrated on Attacks and forgo on Defense , am now 120 . with 233k A and 157k defense .
So to stop my attacks somebody must have 260k defense for now !

To attack me somebody must have 165k attack stats :)

Deluxe
10-11-2012, 07:42 PM
no that person is legit :) , my defense is lower this time , so somebody gave me 20 more legit defeats :) .

So this time I concentrated on Attacks and forgo on Defense , am now 120 . with 233k A and 157k defense .
So to stop my attacks somebody must have 260k defense for now !

To attack me somebody must have 165k attack stats :)

So your previous signature showing 100/100 ish was a hoax???
And, seriously, curious what your primary language is because i appreciate knowing where someone comes from!

Steve0
10-11-2012, 07:43 PM
Wow Did gree send you your own mug with your name on it or a t-shirt. I would say that you guys that spend that kinda cash should get some good stuff.

Dravak
10-11-2012, 07:50 PM
So your previous signature showing 100/100 ish was a hoax???
And, seriously, curious what your primary language is because i appreciate knowing where someone comes from!

no that was a while back , 100/100 , told you spent 67 vaults on ammo crates .
Am not kidding Deluxe , the 100/100 was my old account , before the whole koralene mess happened .
The Alex at 100/100 k was around level 56 or something maybe billionaire can say when I really shifted gear upwards.

And steve yes those stats are 100% legit and itunes recipes kept and gree emails kept .
So no matter what kboy said , those are real €€€ spent, majority not even at sales prices .

Look people can find me in game , it is now Dravak at 120 , enough forum people found me already .
Nobody else saying they are Dravak , I think ? I hope not lol , changed my name to Dravak so Gree can toss the cheat reports into the dustbin .

But who wants to have my reputation lol , ony a total nutcase would ;)

Deluxe am dutch really well of nationality ;)

Steve0
10-11-2012, 07:53 PM
Never said that is wasnt real, I was saying that Gree should hook you guys up with other stuff besides fake Gold bars.

Deluxe
10-11-2012, 07:56 PM
no that was a while back , 100/100 , told you spent 67 vaults on ammo crates .
Am not kidding Deluxe , the 100/100 was my old account , before the whole koralene mess happened .
The Alex at 100/100 k was around level 56 or something maybe billionaire can say when I really shifted gear upwards.

And steve yes those stats are 100% legit and itunes recipes kept and gree emails kept .
So no matter what kboy said , those are real €€€ spent, majority not even at sales prices .

Look people can find me in game , it is now Dravak at 120 , enough forum people found me already .
Nobody else saying they are Dravak , I think ? I hope not lol , changed my name to Dravak so Gree can toss the cheat reports into the dustbin .

But who wants to have my reputation lol , ony a total nutcase would ;)

Deluxe am dutch really well of nationality ;)

I understand better now! I knew there was a whole mess of a backstory that i didnt catch because i joined forum later on. Thanks for clarifying!
Dutch, eh? Football fan?

NeedleD
10-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Shizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Stay delusional and groovy Dravak

Your stats aren't half that

Dravak
10-11-2012, 08:02 PM
I understand better now! I knew there was a whole mess of a backstory that i didnt catch because i joined forum later on. Thanks for clarifying!
Dutch, eh? Football fan?

0-2 they won tonight :) wasn't beautifull but ah well , guess who is back in a country suddenly they start to win again, I miss my spanishe team lol ;) 2 EC and 1 WK .
One dream final Spain versus Holland wk ... >.< too bad it turned ugly for the dutch team , bleh and my then gf won the bet again GRRRRRRR :( .
Hahhaa was playing WoW and people back then were yelling at me for being a lucky bastard .
I couldn't lose the final either way ..

Deluxe
10-11-2012, 08:25 PM
0-2 they won tonight :) wasn't beautifull but ah well , guess who is back in a country suddenly they start to win again, I miss my spanishe team lol ;) 2 EC and 1 WK .
One dream final Spain versus Holland wk ... >.< too bad it turned ugly for the dutch team , bleh and my then gf won the bet again GRRRRRRR :( .
Hahhaa was playing WoW and people back then were yelling at me for being a lucky bastard .
I couldn't lose the final either way ..

Yah i always liked the dutch, seedorf was one of my favorite players ever, but that last final was borderline disgraceful how the dutch played. So much build up to what could have been a cracking final but was a major let down...

Bruce Lee
10-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Dravak: Male, indoorsman, immature, mental unstable, multiple personality disorder, abnormal boy with delusion

He has been arguing arguing arguing with opponents all the time, just, never stop. with Tedious Poor English.

Easily hurt with his mind, poor childhood experience, making up a Dravak (super cheater) in game to make up that lost part of his reality.

>>>>Whatever he has lost in real life out there, he regain them now in game, flaunting those illusory game stuff<<<<<

What else can I say? Lets "help" this naive boy.

:cool:

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-12-2012, 12:32 AM
, that you misjudge my spending power lol ...

WoW you must be really jealous lol that people can throw away thousande of € , cause they think a product deserved it

What is wrong ? you misjudge a person , wouldn't be the first time and last time in your pathetic life

hahahaha fine am a bit lightheaded , information never comes easy .
If you cannot understand information or read between the lines , just follow the simple lives you meant to lead.
Who care billions of people do it , so is it so simple what I am saying ?n

Or is it so confusing that your brains are hurting , cause stop pretending to be smart , when you are dumb.
Just lead a dumb life who cares , majority of the world does it .
gee you too ? lol I think I am going to bed , think I stirred up the hornet nest tonight lol .
Gee jobass what is so hard , that Alex WAS me , kboy took a screenshot of me ;) when I was level 99 .
And it is all legit spending , gee I just tossed some $$$ at the game , in a smart way

I knew you were a hack. And a obviously iritated one at that

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-12-2012, 12:35 AM
Dravak: Male, indoorsman, immature, mental unstable, multiple personality disorder, abnormal boy with delusion

He has been arguing arguing arguing with opponents all the time, just, never stop. with Tedious Poor English.

Easily hurt with his mind, poor childhood experience, making up a Dravak (super cheater) in game to make up that lost part of his reality.

>>>>Whatever he has lost in real life out there, he regain them now in game, flaunting those illusory game stuff<<<<<

What else can I say? Lets "help" this naive boy.

:cool:

Cant we let him drown in his own sorrow?

Dravak
10-12-2012, 03:37 AM
See oh envious people I love them lol , especially when they are cheating and still can't accept it , let see how Jay and Kboy going to spent this month to make up for mine lack of donations .

:D yup come on boys , they are going to miss income this month , so how are you two going to make up for it ?
with more words ?

more accusations , that my little trolls is the power of statistics .
the more trolls there are , the less I spent simple as that :p

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-12-2012, 04:10 AM

See oh envious people I love them lol , especially when they are cheating and still can't accept it , let see how Jay and Kboy going to spent this month to make up for mine lack of donations .

:D yup come on boys , they are going to miss income this month , so how are you two going to make up for it ?
with more words ?

more accusations , that my little trolls is the power of statistics .
the more trolls there are , the less I spent simple as that :p

Thats why we at least use our own game names as not to try hiding our account under a Alex.
I knew you were a cheat. And now im reporting you and they will find you with that screenshot.
Not only are you a cheat but you are a hypocrit. And im almst sure you are a troll as well

Dravak
10-12-2012, 04:14 AM
Thats why we at least use our own game names as not to try hiding our account under a Alex.
I knew you were a cheat. And now im reporting you and they will find you with that screenshot.
Not only are you a cheat but you are a hypocrit. And im almst sure you are a troll as well

I will quote this one FOOL
See you can't even read people post , let alone make a silly assumption .
Hahahaha wrong again loser ...

difficult huh reading basic english , without having your brains go haywire ..

Will keep this quote as to show why you are such idiot !

Dravak
10-12-2012, 04:17 AM
Hahha I really wonder how many times the trolls have to make a fool out of themself ?
When everything here isn't even edited lol ....

Silly people with there brains crosswired wrong , nice to use your own words for hypocrite soon jay !
People already seeing you keep changing name , so how long before you going to hide :p

Dhusagar
10-12-2012, 04:39 AM
Hahha I really wonder how many times the trolls have to make a fool out of themself ?
When everything here isn't even edited lol ....

Silly people with there brains crosswired wrong , nice to use your own words for hypocrite soon jay !
People already seeing you keep changing name , so how long before you going to hide :p

Dravak....

I don't normally comment on your posts, because I enjoy them hugely: but have you noticed the title of the thread?

Dravak
10-12-2012, 04:47 AM
I know , but the best to make trolls haywire is doing this ;) let me have fun with them .
So they go nerd rage , and go hissy fit and all red :)

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-12-2012, 04:53 AM
Odd. Your doing exactly what a troll does. Ah yah because you are a troll.
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahha. A hypocritical cheat troll....

Dravak
10-12-2012, 04:54 AM
Odd. Your doing exactly what a troll does. Ah yah because you are a troll.
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahha. A hypocritical cheat troll....

talking about yourself again , it so simple , you got busted for cheating , you got busted for lying .
Now you are getting busted for trolling ...

And you are all admitting it yourself lmao !

Dravak
10-12-2012, 04:59 AM
Lets recap Jay the Robber history ..

1 Coming to the forum to rescue the forum lmao .. wanting attention saying he is legit ... busted .
2 Then pretend to be under attack by vicious mobs on this forum ... when he cannot read posts at all ..
3 calling others hypocrites when never delivering proof matt sterling ...
4 admit he never keeps his itunes recipe , haha shows sloppy mind mentality of your own financiel papers .
5 admit he is living with his old lady ... but knows how the world works :p
6 Admit he gotten Funzio/Gree free gold and level jumped , thus had to be set back .

Haha this all from my memory , good memory I have Jay boy ..
So what you going to do now ?

Burn
10-12-2012, 05:06 AM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/troll-fame.jpg

Deluxe
10-12-2012, 05:12 AM

I was waiting for you on this thread lol

NeedleD
10-12-2012, 05:48 AM

Is that semen?

Burn
10-12-2012, 05:53 AM
They are a sad bunch aren't they, more deserving of pity than hate.

Dravak... FYI, because you seem to think they are all kBoy, the trolls...

QPR original, and WestLondon with no space - London based donkey stuck in an 80's time warp, thinks he is a football hooligan from the terraces, desperately seeking respect and status, but has none because he is a Chav, thus spends more time validating himself than attacking others. Mostly harmless cos he's mostly brainless. Still active. Although a brain scan might not agree. Posts typically monosyllabic 'hard man' London slang. Should read more and broaden his vocab.

Barroness (and West London with a space) - Boca Raton based loony toon with loads of accounts, basically she lost everything when the Indians played her and CK dumped her. Angry. Powerless. Recognizable in the past by her trolling of QPR (haters hating on haters), me (obvious reasons) and Teach (everyone except the Barron loves Teach). Very much active, responsible for most of the troll threads. Still active in game, and being monitored - just as vindictive and hate filled in game. Probably a construction worker down on his luck, no work, money run out, life sucks.

Kor and her various alter egos - mostly recognizable by anti-Indian spite. If it is a thread hating on the Indians as a group rather than individuals, it's probably Kor. IP ban yesterday nuked 2 of her personas, but will probably be back. Be on the lookout for new 'hawt chicks' with beards.

Beddoe - most recent Beddoe of a few days back was Kor, original Beddoe was Upsman - he got caught red-handed accidentally posting as Upsman in a Beddoe troll thread, seconds later the post was deleted, and identical post reposted as Beddoe seconds later. May or may not be still active. Initial troll activity stemmed from him getting what he thought was an unjust ban as Upsman. If still currently trolling it'd presumably be because he's gone a bit nuts. But may not still be active - hard to tell, as the trolls now troll as each other.

Santa - aka Pikachu, Joaquim, instantly recognizable because of his childish naivety. Profilic poster of vapid garbage. Use of foul language restricted to when he has a friend round at his house. Jay-the-Robber displays Santa-like tendencies, but jury still out.

Others - there are a bunch of other forums here, MW, KA etc, they have their own trolls, and they probably stop in here too.

*disclaimer, all of the above could be one person ;)

Troll enablers...

SexKitteh - but seems to be trying to clean up their act.

Dipstik - dude appears to have female hormones, 3 weeks of being humorous, 1 week as an agitated pre-menstrual irritant. Opposite of SexKitteh, she is getting better, Dipstik is getting worse.

Burn - I guess I could be a troll-enabler because I am so often their target. Such is life. Hopefully, when CCM delivers on his promise, they will get nuked once and for all, and I can return to posting stuff of value - no point in doing that currently as any informative or useful threads posted by me will just get decimated. Weird gig though... I'm the organ grinder, they are all my monkeys. I own them, find them faintly amusing, but I'd rather give them away to a zoo.

Hope that helps ;)

Cue for the trolls to jump in and blah blah about blah blah.

Dhusagar
10-12-2012, 06:12 AM
They are a sad bunch aren't they, more deserving of pity than hate.

Dravak... FYI, because you seem to think they are all kBoy, the trolls...

QPR original, and WestLondon with no space - London based donkey stuck in an 80's time warp, thinks he is a football hooligan from the terraces, desperately seeking respect and status, but has none because he is a Chav, thus spends more time validating himself than attacking others. Mostly harmless cos he's mostly brainless. Still active. Although a brain scan might not agree. Posts typically monosyllabic 'hard man' London slang. Should read more and broaden his vocab.

Barroness (and West London with a space) - Boca Raton based loony toon with loads of accounts, basically she lost everything when the Indians played her and CK dumped her. Angry. Powerless. Recognizable in the past by her trolling of QPR (haters hating on haters), me (obvious reasons) and Teach (everyone except the Barron loves Teach). Very much active, responsible for most of the troll threads. Still active in game, and being monitored - just as vindictive and hate filled in game. Probably a construction worker down on his luck, no work, money run out, life sucks.

Kor and her various alter egos - mostly recognizable by anti-Indian spite. If it is a thread hating on the Indians as a group rather than individuals, it's probably Kor. IP ban yesterday nuked 2 of her personas, but will probably be back. Be on the lookout for new 'hawt chicks' with beards.

Beddoe - most recent Beddoe of a few days back was Kor, original Beddoe was Upsman - he got caught red-handed accidentally posting as Upsman in a Beddoe troll thread, seconds later the post was deleted, and identical post reposted as Beddoe seconds later. May or may not be still active. Initial troll activity stemmed from him getting what he thought was an unjust ban as Upsman. If still currently trolling it'd presumably be because he's gone a bit nuts. But may not still be active - hard to tell, as the trolls now troll as each other.

Santa - aka Pikachu, Joaquim, instantly recognizable because of his childish naivety. Profilic poster of vapid garbage. Use of foul language restricted to when he has a friend round at his house. Jay-the-Robber displays Santa-like tendencies, but jury still out.

Others - there are a bunch of other forums here, MW, KA etc, they have their own trolls, and they probably stop in here too.

*disclaimer, all of the above could be one person ;)

Troll enablers...

SexKitteh - but seems to be trying to clean up their act.

Dipstik - dude appears to have female hormones, 3 weeks of being humorous, 1 week as an agitated pre-menstrual irritant. Opposite of SexKitteh, she is getting better, Dipstik is getting worse.

Burn - I guess I could be a troll-enabler because I am so often their target. Such is life. Hopefully, when CCM delivers on his promise, they will get nuked once and for all, and I can return to posting stuff of value - no point in doing that currently as any informative or useful threads posted by me will just get decimated. Weird gig though... I'm the organ grinder, they are all my monkeys. I own them, find them faintly amusing, but I'd rather give them away to a zoo.

Hope that helps ;)

Cue for the trolls to jump in and blah blah about blah blah.

Thanks for the useful insight - this was a post of value and I now have a better idea about what has been happening.

NeedleD
10-12-2012, 06:25 AM
Thanks for the useful insight - this was a post of value and I now have a better idea about what has been happening.

As with all Burn post they are long full of information presented as fact. Only problem is the information is often just speculation presented as fact and usually wrong. This post is classic burn

mxz
10-12-2012, 06:29 AM
As with all Burn post they are long full of information presented as fact. Only problem is the information is often just speculation presented as fact and usually wrong. This post is classic burnHugging on Burn's nuts...Classic Baroness alter. Busted.

NeedleD
10-12-2012, 06:33 AM
Hugging on Burn's nuts...Classic Baroness alter. Busted.

Spot On

http://www.blog-city.info/en/img6/63_tada%20miley.jpg

Dravak
10-12-2012, 07:09 AM
Burn let say this while your assumption makes sense for now ;)

The game is much more interesting then that , lets say you are not wrong cause that is the stage of the drama at this moment ;)

But with info passed onto people with other means , makes this game much more interesting .
Let say just missing one link then am done .

Remember you calling me to be kor poppins ;) let say those are fine manipulations from outside source .
Remember I don't have more then 1 account always had this account , I just let people imagination carry them to where they want to go .

keep your reasoning for now , in the end this puzzle is quite fun .
And if I get to the bottom of it , don't worry will not post it , I would laugh and say well played :D

Burn
10-12-2012, 07:23 AM
http://themoviemash.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/riddler-batman-3.jpg

Dravak, dude you know I love you, but please, for the sake of all that is holy, please, just once, post something in facts, not riddles. I like to think I can read between the lines as well as the next man, but when I read between your lines my head hurts.

How about posting in bullet points, with no more than 6 words in each point? ;)

Try it, you might like it.

Dravak
10-12-2012, 07:34 AM
Wouldn't be fun Burn , come on look just do what you want to do , just don't go too deep , in the end it is a game :)
Just like real life , people use and be used , so always keep your own opnion , based on important things and don't be afraid to be wrong , infact it is being wrong that is fun in this game .

Remember long time ago I posted how the theatre is played everyweek .
They play with us ,we play with them , nothing wrong infact it is quite interesting ... all outcome that is beneficial is $$$ that is the consistancy so far every week .
So when you play these kind of games , learn to smile and laugh , like Fig said trust no one .
But don't go mental like Kora did , lmao that went a bit too far , losing all credibility .

Remember first thing to admit with this game , is that you bought air , a lot of hot air , but air is also needed .
As long you had fun and can one day sit down , drink beer with the real people and laugh about it .
That is worth all the money spent :)

Sasha54
10-12-2012, 07:44 AM
Still active in game, and being monitored - just as vindictive and hate filled in game. Probably a construction worker down on his luck, no work, money run out, life sucks.

AND fat also

May or may not be still active. Initial troll activity stemmed from him getting what he thought was an unjust ban as Upsman. If still currently trolling it'd presumably be because he's gone a bit nuts. But may not still be active - hard to tell, as the trolls now troll as each other.

YES - he's gone nuts due to lack of sleep monitoring a newborn

Agree on the Jay thing

Dipstik - dude appears to have female hormones, 3 weeks of being humorous, 1 week as an agitated pre-menstrual irritant. Opposite of SexKitteh, she is getting better, Dipstik is getting worse

AGREE - he is my least favourite forum person now - wish he would just GFTO!

Burn
10-12-2012, 07:46 AM
Dravak, I think I know why your posts are sometimes so difficult to interpret, here is my theory....

You are clearly an educated man. I'm guessing your philosophical meanderings are thought out in Dutch and if written in Dutch would make perfect sense to a similarly well educated Dutchman. But some of it is clearly lost in translation.

Bullet points, like you are presenting your info to children not philosophers, and then you will be more easily understood by all ;)

Dravak
10-12-2012, 07:58 AM
Go away , lol you people are mature smart adults !
well those people who are real and so called well educated .

It is your education to understand stuff , not for me to explain it to a 6 year old ;)
Maybe once you start working on understanding stuff and less assumption , you learn how the world works .
It is so easily to assume stuff nowadays , just like marketing who instead of gotten more sophisticated and funny .
It become like boring rehersal and simplifying things ,

Lesson 1 Media is Biased nowadays , all meda care about is not right ,wrong ,truth ,lies , being objective , but about ratings and income .
Sorry if people say they can follow political discussions but cannot grasp what is being said without translations .
Then means people can only understand what is being translated right !
So what are they infact saying , nothing at all like all good politicians are doing .
Infact it is when they act like translating for a child they are ridiculed !

So come on you are saying people who gone trough higher education nowadays , are only qualified being lecture and talked to like a child ? so they don't have to strain there higher brain functions ?

Burn
10-12-2012, 07:59 AM
Sasha, I'm second guessing myself on Jay now, in fact I'm gonna stop thinking about it - these trolls are cross-pollinating and the resulting hybrid trolling is harder to pin down.

To make it easier, I'm bundling them all together and will now treat them as a single person named QPKoraness ;)

Sasha54
10-12-2012, 08:04 AM
Sasha, I'm second guessing myself on Jay now, in fact I'm gonna stop thinking about it - these trolls are cross-pollinating and the resulting hybrid trolling is harder to pin down.

To make it easier, I'm bundling them all together and will now treat them as a single person named QPKoraness ;)

How bout QPKoranASS

Dhusagar
10-12-2012, 08:07 AM

I finally worked it out!!!

All the Trolls are really Gree Beta testing a new game called Monster age, where you can blend units into new ones!

Dravak
10-12-2012, 08:10 AM

All the Trolls are really Gree Beta testing a new game called Monster age, where you can blend units into new ones!

oh +1 this is funny lmao , hats off to you Dhusagar.

Burn
10-12-2012, 08:11 AM
Dravak, I'm not telling you what to do. I'm telling you what I would do.

If talking in a language other than English, I would moderate my use of descriptive language and analogies, and try to keep to the basic factual info, so I would be less likely to be misunderstood or misinterpreted.

I mean look around, I write in reasonably good English, and I get misinterpreted all the time. You got no chance bro ;)

Bullet points. To an assumed audience of juveniles. And you're Golden ;)

P.S. I'm assuming you already know I'm pulling your tail and just having a bit of fun. Personally, I understand you just fine. You do waffle a bit, and often wander off at tangents mid-paragraph, but I usually get your drift ;)

Burn
10-12-2012, 08:16 AM

Very good ;)

Dravak
10-12-2012, 08:17 AM
I know you like to pull legs , just don't go losing your goodside , there is nothing wrong in pulling people legs .
Just don't go mental and make it a personal crusade based on assumptions .

We all saw the end effect of people who cannot admit defeat , it is infact too sad for words .
I mean in the end people want real people on the forum or ingame , not a bunch of out of work unemployed nameless housewives, who do in there free time spamming listen to me .. cause my hubby has neglected me .
I need my attention from other people and without proving who I am .
But you guys all need to proof who you are ! hear me cause I am pretty ;)

Bruce Lee
10-12-2012, 08:41 AM
DRAVAK, YOU NEED TO SEE A PSYCHO DOCTOR
I am worring about you, make an appointment and go, dont play CC anymore, these trolls will drive you crazy I:cool::cool:

I know you like to pull legs , just don't go losing your goodside , there is nothing wrong in pulling people legs .
Just don't go mental and make it a personal crusade based on assumptions .

We all saw the end effect of people who cannot admit defeat , it is infact too sad for words .
I mean in the end people want real people on the forum or ingame , not a bunch of out of work unemployed nameless housewives, who do in there free time spamming listen to me .. cause my hubby has neglected me .
I need my attention from other people and without proving who I am .
But you guys all need to proof who you are ! hear me cause I am pretty ;)

Dravak
10-12-2012, 08:45 AM
DRAVAK, YOU NEED TO SEE A PSYCHO DOCTOR
I am worring about you, make an appointment and go, dont play CC anymore, these trolls will drive you crazy I:cool::cool:

I am fine lmao , kboy how is your weekly appointment ?
You still gotten the wrong medicine , lol .

Sorry kboy just worry about yourself , I mean you need to pay this month donation for me ;)
to win back on credit system , wait you can't well then just shut up .

Burn
10-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Dravak, all things considered, given that I have been the fixed target for our trolls for some time now, I think I deal with it pretty even-handedly.

Jeez I even gave QPR props the other day for at least having the backbone to post his verbal farts using his own identity.

Similarly, Fig gave me hell the other week, I added him to my mob yesterday.

I try not to bear grudges, it's just a forum for a game. If people get weird about it, that's their sh!t not mine.

Barone is a hod-carrying scumbag though, only useful for heavy lifting and manual labour.

Dravak
10-12-2012, 08:50 AM
Burn see the kboy above me lol , he only needs to post the pictures .. am done then lmao .
Come on kboy you are very close to solving my puzzle ;)

So lets see it , don't worry am a good sport .

Bruce Lee
10-12-2012, 08:56 AM
:rolleyes:OMG, I forgot, you are the biggest shareholder of GREE, you dont even have a time to see a doctor.
me? shut up, why are you angry? switching so hard between your mutiple personalities drive you more crazy?
chill and calm, stop speaking English that is making no sense.:o:o

I am fine lmao , kboy how is your weekly appointment ?
You still gotten the wrong medicine , lol .

Sorry kboy just worry about yourself , I mean you need to pay this month donation for me ;)
to win back on credit system , wait you can't well then just shut up .

Burn
10-12-2012, 08:59 AM
*slowly tippy toes away from thread*

sez
10-12-2012, 09:00 AM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/adamsez24/driver.gif

Dravak
10-12-2012, 09:03 AM
OMG I forgot, you are the biggest shareholder of GREE, you dont even have a time to see a doctor.
me? shut up, why are you angry? switching so hard between your mutiple personalities drive you more crazy?
chill and calm, stop speaking English that is making no sense.

omg you make me laugh lmao , even your PM is making me laugh kboy ..
come on you can do beter then this , this is getting to be , worthless hahaha.
But don't worry kboy , we know you cannot admit defeat , and I am messing up your game .

What is wrong you know where to find me :p , and since you can't defend against my attacks ..
Without some MAJOR spending am ruining your game ? you loser life ? indians up me down ;)

Lmao come get real Kboy , you got the city right that is amazing , now the pictures ;)

Philoe Beddoe
10-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Lets all calm down a bit...

Deep breath

jobadass
10-12-2012, 01:56 PM
I'm not a fan of the ignore list. It's better than nothing, but I really hate that you have to visit a creep's profile to block them...Bye-bye-Philoe.

TonySpaghetti
10-12-2012, 02:13 PM

What is wrong ? you misjudge a person , wouldn't be the first time and last time in your pathetic life

Jesus H Christ on a crowbar! Do you EVER change that record of yours?

Speaking of records, I just bought a whole bunch of new vinyl. Gonna be a rockin weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

Dipstik
10-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Anyone know what Sasha's issue is? I dont think I've said two words to or about him... Ever. If he has buttons that sensitive, I ought to start pushing them deliberately!

TonySpaghetti
10-12-2012, 02:25 PM
You do waffle a bit

I heart waffles.

jobadass
10-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Speaking of records, I just bought a whole bunch of new vinyl. Gonna be a rockin weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone! :)Van Halen: Women and Children First, is 2nd best on vinyl to only one album, Led Zepelin: Houses of the Holy

TonySpaghetti
10-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Van Halen: Women and Children First, is 2nd best on vinyl to only one album, Led Zepelin: Houses of the Holy

My favourite Zeppelin album is II. Although, if one day I decide to try drugs, it will probably be while listening to No Quarter. :)

Just bought Sabbath's first 5 albums (Black Sabbath, Paranoid, Master of Reality, Vol 4, and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath) on 180 gram vinyl. :)

NeedleD
10-12-2012, 03:04 PM
This is a troll thread You are OT

http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/members/1/431/430462/thumb_620x2000/TrollFaceDancing.gif

TonySpaghetti
10-12-2012, 03:11 PM
This is a troll thread You are OT

My apologies. We now return you to your regularly scheduled trollery. :)

Deluxe
10-12-2012, 05:04 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/adamsez24/driver.gif

Thats pretty amazing