PDA

View Full Version : When will the crates change?

Luciferianism
10-11-2012, 11:03 AM
I want ammo crates again. : |

iteachem
10-11-2012, 11:04 AM
At then end of the month when they haven't met sales projections

Jtstar7439
10-11-2012, 11:07 AM
I doubt we will get the ammo crates again but ill take anything over these crapy ones. They have been out over 2 weeks and I sure wouldn't buy them.

Deluxe
10-11-2012, 11:31 AM
They have gotten worse and worse it seems...after ammo were recycled crates, then second worst avg stat crates to date and currently they are so shtty they dont even have a rare rare...please tell me people arent buying so gree(d) has incentive to put a decent product out after these joke crates

iteachem
10-11-2012, 11:44 AM
It's strategy on their part...put out suck creates at beggining of month to create the demand for better crates.....once everyone is up in arms release better ones and watch the mice run after the cheese...

Jtstar7439
10-11-2012, 11:48 AM
It's strategy on their part...put out suck creates at beggining of month to create the demand for better crates.....once everyone is up in arms release better ones and watch the mice run after the cheese...

So very true....

dudeman
10-11-2012, 11:52 AM
They have gotten worse and worse it seems...after ammo were recycled crates, then second worst avg stat crates to date and currently they are so shtty they dont even have a rare rare...please tell me people arent buying so gree(d) has incentive to put a decent product out after these joke crates

I hit someone 10-0 the other day then visited their hood to check their stats. Nothing unusual.

That same person attacked me today and I was surprised to lose a fight to them. So I checked their stats again and was even more surprised to see they went up 30k. I checked their inventory to see what the hell, and was even more surprised to see a crap load of item from the current crates.

So not only are people buying, some people are buying as if the crates are about to become extinct all together.

Anyone guilty of buying wholesale quantities of the current crates,

http://blog.compete.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

iteachem
10-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Has anyone calculated a crate item average stat.....some ratio that helps determine how the crates rate compared to each other and other gold items purchases

Olly1
10-11-2012, 12:43 PM
I have to shamefully admit I bought some of the current crates. But in one of my recent tickets to Funzio I did ask at the end of the email, when are new crates coming out. Obviously, they didn't answer that question.

Paulio
10-11-2012, 02:33 PM
It seems like they come out overy 2 -3 weeks. Although, I think the ammo crates lasted a little longer than 3 weeks.

Deluxe
10-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Ive seen every two weeks for most part, 2 cycles of LTO items unless im smoking crack and way off...and i dont disagree, teach, but we are 3 crate sets since ammo crates at 2 weeks each minimum were approaching 2 months of crap crates...

Edit: crap crates...also known as...cra-pes, s'il vous plait...ba ha ha ha

Luke 3457
10-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Yeah I've been doin boss events and building nons since ammo crates. But yes crappy crates will stay if people keep buying them!! Because strong crates to see stat increase potentially u could buy less. If they keep em weak then you'll have to buy more! But at the same time strong crates would entice people to buy who normally wouldn't. And big spenders would empty wallets again! So gree bring back strong crates!!!

Duncko
10-11-2012, 07:42 PM
I hit someone 10-0 the other day then visited their hood to check their stats. Nothing unusual.

That same person attacked me today and I was surprised to lose a fight to them. So I checked their stats again and was even more surprised to see they went up 30k. I checked their inventory to see what the hell, and was even more surprised to see a crap load of item from the current crates.

So not only are people buying, some people are buying as if the crates are about to become extinct all together.

Guess he got desperate there just so as to have his revenge. He should be kicking himself once better crates comes out. I must agree, that these current crates are the worst lot i have ever seen.