PDA

View Full Version : New event just released

WestLondon
10-11-2012, 10:39 AM
When do you think we will see the message in game?

iteachem
10-11-2012, 10:47 AM
Bit on this one....nice job

Dr. Dengus
10-11-2012, 10:50 AM
1hr and 10 mins?

SinSir
10-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Nice one West, just because of the thread title you made me restart my game 3 time before I had a look in the thread.

LOL.

Hutch
10-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Nice fake...

Steve0
10-11-2012, 11:02 AM
Its because we all know it coming thats what made us look.

iteachem
10-11-2012, 11:05 AM
Yup everyone is holding on to energy right now....

TRAZ
10-11-2012, 11:06 AM
Hope it's soon. I stopped on the other event after the 2nd day so been waiting awhile for something new.

DenZ1
10-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Nothing yet.....

VICTORG
10-11-2012, 12:34 PM
I play CC on my Samsung Galaxy s3 and I never get to fight the Epic Boss. My friends are playing on IPADS and they seem to be getting further in the game than me cuz they fight the epic boss all and get defensive points that I can not get. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I have read that phone users cannot go from Tycoon to Goodfella and get the 10% faster deal. Is this true?

WestLondon
10-11-2012, 12:36 PM
I play CC on my Samsung Galaxy s3 and I never get to fight the Epic Boss. My friends are playing on IPADS and they seem to be getting further in the game than me cuz they fight the epic boss all and get defensive points that I can not get. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I have read that phone users cannot go from Tycoon to Goodfella and get the 10% faster deal. Is this true?

Yes it's true. Those who buy inferior devices should be punished for taking the cheap option.

mxz
10-11-2012, 12:37 PM
Like I posted in the other thread (which was strangely more appropriate - the iOS v2.5 announcement thread)...
I never seem to be able to fight the epic boss on my Samsung Galaxy s3. will this upgrade allow me to do so? all my friends playing CC on their desktop are leveling faster than me cause they get to fight the epic boss and gain more defensive points. HELP!
Epic bosses are, right now, limited to iOS in the mobile space. Also, it's generally not a great idea to just level quickly since you won't build your economy or collect more powerful units prior to hitting higher levels where people took the time to build up better armies.And you most certainly can pay for goodfella. Good use of gold, actually.

Dudebot121256
10-11-2012, 12:55 PM

Also, I have read that phone users cannot go from Tycoon to Goodfella and get the 10% faster deal. Is this true?I bought Goodfella and I seem to be getting more energy. I used free gold anyways :p

Kissnight
10-11-2012, 03:10 PM
When do you think we will see the message in game?
Auction event or boss event?

Jian Carlo
10-12-2012, 12:59 AM

Buy an IPad lol, sorry couldn't resist......

TZora
10-12-2012, 01:26 AM
gree should signup a deal with apple for promoting their products. i'm sure some people threw their androids out of the window and bought apple products just so that they could play cc .. i'm sure, gree will make good commissions for promoting ios through their games lol.

Dhusagar
10-12-2012, 02:50 AM
Buy an IPad lol, sorry couldn't resist......

iPAD's should be handed out free on the NHS - for people's mental good health :-)

TZora
10-12-2012, 09:56 AM
gree will make good commissions for promoting ios through their games lol.
did someone at gree said, "spot on"?