PDA

View Full Version : Compiling Question's for the NYCC meetup

dthfrmabv
10-11-2012, 08:39 AM
I would like to compile questions that you may want to discuss or ask... if you have post them and i'll run a laundry list:

QUESTION:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

dthfrmabv
10-11-2012, 08:39 AM
~~reserve~~

Mcdoc
10-11-2012, 09:10 AM
"Invisible boosts" makes the programming team look inadequate & makes Gree look shady for trying to convince us that the "invisible boost" answer should be enough to make us shut up and keep spending more money.

If they can get the Nation Boost & Building Boosts to show up in your own personal stats - why can't they dedicate some programming time to get unit boosts to show up?

Don't they realize HOW much money they are losing on events by people who sit them out because of previous units that still don't work.

Don't they realize that the next unit event would be off the charts if people knew that the programming folks finally figured out how to program?

Hivesy
10-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Why don't they release more buildings and stronger more expensive cash units? They have them ready, all the hackers have them, why not the real players yet?

vaporeon
10-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Put the IOS and Android players on the game playing field.

Gambit12
10-11-2012, 03:38 PM
Ask them if we can trade the broken units to a good condition units...

Edd999
10-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Get an Xbox or ps3 way cheaper and better games the biggest moron on this forum pumps 1000's into the company's wallet and threatens legal action which he can't back up get a life and get a grip

Chetti Knight
10-11-2012, 04:21 PM
1. Is MW going to get Scratchers ?
2. Could it be possible to sell for in game cash or trade up loot items for stronger units ?
I'd like to trade or sell my Tree Snipers, Battle Tanks, Jungle Helicopters and Oil Battleships that never make into battle anyway.
3. Are they adding any cash units to any of those pointless upgrades to the unit buildings ?
That take up two or more days of upgrade time.

Q Raider
10-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Why do they.

1. Continue to have the "1 Extra Ally", "Stamina Refill", and "Energy Refill" selections as "one touch" options when EVERY OTHER option has a confirmation window?

2. Not move those options to the other end of the selections so people do not continually have to scroll them to get to where the vast majority of REAL purchases are being sought?

I expect I have put in at least a dozen ticket son this very subject and I know I am not the only forum member to do so. Therefore the logical conclusion is that it is being left as it is deliberately because it provides a nice source of additional income from accidental purchases which people cop on the chin rather than report to support.

MonkeyPuppy2012
10-11-2012, 06:55 PM
1) Stats screen should show base attack and defense, with detained pluses based on buildings...