PDA

View Full Version : Can someone enlighten me

SinSir
10-11-2012, 08:32 AM
Can someone enlighten me where is Dillinja.

Dipstik
10-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Pretty sure he had one of those "omg the forum sucks, the game sucks, everyone sucks, I'll see y'all in a few weeks" threads a while ago. Dunno.

TruthHurts
10-11-2012, 09:07 AM
^^this is correct^^

SinSir
10-11-2012, 11:07 AM
I think he left because he was also conspiring to fool the forum with kokopop.

Someone like Drake would disagree but I now have second thought regarding him.
It strange how he created a sandman thread giving away itune card which even popikock said would give a free itune card too, when sez told him who it was no reward.

Then he made his famous mavado account defending her saying he met her and talks to her.

Now I'm hearing from people in the Indian telling me he had a mans voice(which he was)

Dillinja help me out if you're lurkin on the forum.
I just think he has fooled Drake too.

Nudie
10-11-2012, 01:47 PM
Several people know why he left but they won't tell you. :p

Dravak
10-11-2012, 06:17 PM
No fine maybe Dillinja will curse me for saying this , but he had enough of the fake people around .
This is about kor/poppins bla bla , but he simply had enough of the other bull**** in this game of people he consider friends .

That is normal , once nobody is real , what is the use of getting to know people ?
It is what is happening slowly on the forum , so who is real who is fake ?

Once a net becomes uninteresting , cause everybody is fake .
Example Chester and Joey story real ? could be I give it the benefit of the doubt , that is me !

But then again when we proof how easily it is to fake a person like Koralene , who is real who is fake ?
Do we have to trace everybody we meet on the net , with location devices , ip tracing , thus violating privacy rights and infact intrusion on there lives .

Then we have to wonder what are we doing on the net , when 90% of the people are fake people ?
So Dillinja trust a person too much that didn't excist , while I like that kind of game and humor ...
For business and private reasons , knowledge is power in the end , especially if you can use it in a proper way .

I can understand that enough people cannot accept it , cause they are too hypocritical .
So we can also say Dillinja isn't real , also a possibility and is infact totally fake ...
but then we go for the omega possibility nobody is real , that is boring :p

So lets go with dillinja is real, and he simply wanted to climb up in life like everybody else .
But was blackmailed and put into problems cause of wife and child situation .
Done deal !

NeedleD
10-11-2012, 07:48 PM
I agree with this drunken lunatic

The JC/Chester is a total hoax

Look who announced it first on forum...

Nudie
10-11-2012, 07:51 PM
JC/Chester is real love. True story. :o

Paulio
10-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Crazy, I didn't know Dillinja was Mavado. Is this fact?

Dravak
10-11-2012, 08:07 PM
yes Paulio Dillinja was Mavado , well not going to tell the kboy story .
But Dillinja deserves beter then having this treatment , he was infact a swell guy , and first to recognise people .

Steve0
10-11-2012, 08:13 PM
I have a feeling we are all needing to sit down and have Dravak tell us his side of the story of Kboy. mabe set a date then we all could get a drink sit next to the fire and get a interesting story.

SinSir
10-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Ok, there is a problem I know the story Drake, the self confessed dillinja story he was fed up but do you really think I'm falling for it.

If it was the case why did I, would I want to make this thread.

I even know the whole story of the s-assult, kokopop was using to gulable guy, of which unfortunately fell for.

I'm now going no further but Drake you already know I know.
Even you talking to your friend at high places.

You're also are telling me the forum full of bull****ters, but saying he's a good guy, why make judgement on any person.

Buying into anything from dillinja mouth would be a risk, since day one everything he had said has been false to forward an agenda which failed.

Now to me it obvious dillinja hood was one of popikorn's, IT just dissolved all accounts and high tailed that reserve to the main account (must be the poppins account) don't really care where.

Now as that happened it was the best idea for dillinja to pretend he has quit as the account got retired, blamed the forum of trolls & the game being siht.

Dillinja was another of the many faces of popikock.

I know what you don't know, if you knew my real name you'd agree too.

I end this thread CLOSED................

NeedleD
10-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Fig

You're way off stop saying things you have no clue about

Dravak
10-12-2012, 03:56 AM
Like I said Fig everything is possible , but why Would somebody going with kboy and co , call me on the phone ?
Sure I know a couple things too of the mindgames played around .

The question is simple who has the most benefit of these mindgames ?
But how far would somebody go to play mindgames ?

No Fig let just stick with his story , since he is really not active for over a month !
Or somebody still see his account ?

look , he was the first to jump into the thread when cherrybomb account got taken back .
Would he do that , if he was such horrible man ?
Look there is a certain mindgames going on that one is fine .
It is normal , nothing special nothing less .
Maybe you are right maybe you are wrong Fig . it isn't the first time and it won't be the last :)

But anyway don't get sidetracked , the game is simply here to make profit .
Less profit means simply put more redundancy , anything to keep the profit going .
Some people just get bored after a certain stage of donations , it is normal .
it just keeping your nose clean , something so many fail at it ;)

SinSir
10-12-2012, 04:35 AM
Drake, I read and understood your points.

I didn't say Dinja was a horrible guy, neither was kora to me.

As kora never said anything bad against me does it mean I should trust her.

It's, me saying he(dinja) minipulated people on the forum & game made out Indians are bullies Sir Daniel is a undercover stalker, said openly to Indian, Ill fight you I'm in London.

When Dinja account had no impact kora make the mavado account (dinja, kora & mavado are 1 and the same)

All I'm telling you is dinja is pedo bedo.

It's better for the forum to be told what going on.

Now let me tell you a fact.

Everybody believe Tramp quit the game and left.

In truth he account got resetted, once it got resetted/banned he post a thread saying he was quitting, the game is **** the forum is **** and so on.

He still playing the game just as another player.

As I said the forum politic is easy to read if you know what you're looking for.

I myself have had break from the game but my account always has been active, once I reinstall the game I'm playing it again.

As I'm saying looks are deceiving don't trust anyone, including me.
Hearsay will be the death of man.

Dravak
10-12-2012, 04:42 AM
That is also possible , Sinsir , will keep you to it , am putting the trip off since so much to do in netherlands.
Will pm you my mobile phone , do not call you pay more then calling a sexy hotline ;)

But if you want to call it is your call .
Fig let simply say , doesn't matter people get fed up of fake people after a while mindgames gets to people .
Who is real who is fake and simply put they need a anchor .

Sorry fig , let say Dillinja made couple mistakes those mistakes were done for a reason .
very logical reason , about Tramp yeah maybe he got reseted maybe not , maybe he is around maybe he isn't .
But he gone haywire since he didn't win the Sig .. so a break is good once in a while for people .

Yeah Bruiser is also playing just not posting anymore , let people who want to play this game play it .
Just shame we lose them on the forum. and sometimes it is beter too for them .

SinSir
10-12-2012, 05:16 AM
Drake you're on the right line.

Play the game don't make someones else problems a part of yours and all is fun.

I for one believe there is no rules of engagement, on a forum you get your flammers, trolls & lairs but a person knows that it's a part of the the net, how anyone can pretend to be anyone infront of a computer.

Most honest people when they tell you something even in 100 years, what they tell you makes sense, with dinja aka mavado it was not.

Also I didn't like how he was so dumb he pretended to be black.

He once make a mistake by saying he love's gyalis.

If you check gyalis is a term used by man back yard to say he's a stud.

Gyalis is a ladies man.
So him saying he loves gyalis mean he loves guys.

LOL, he should of at least gone back a yard before pretending to be something he wasn't.
Dillinja was an pakistani trying too hard to be black.

Dravak
10-12-2012, 05:24 AM
That may be true Fig :) , like said everybody over react and very few speak the truth on the net .
But sometimes people need somebody who speaks the truth , just like dipstick says a celebirty .

And I think Enough people here are real enough , cut out some rough edges, polish some overblown stories .
Everybody has the rights to overreact a bit , remember projects like kickstarters and other charity online don't get funded by people without real resources .

Sure nobody asking you to give your real information , and like all things we all have our toughts and doubt .
Told you dillinja was hoping for a way up in life , nothing wrong with that .
Infact it is too logical , if a person like kora is real , 99% of guys would try ...
Now like said my humor is strange , am wierd , a game is a game .. I let people play there own games .
Till a certain extend , if a person "says" they want to be friends in real life , then it is a different story .
Then you cross a different boundery with me , you don't have to tell me the truth , but you don't lie to your friends .
Call me old fashion :p

noodles
10-12-2012, 02:26 PM
.........very very interesting! Parasites will always look for the next host. . . . . .

NeedleD
10-12-2012, 03:00 PM
Yes, yes you will

SinSir
10-13-2012, 03:41 AM
Fig

You're way off stop saying things you have no clue about

Pedo Bedo, piss off from my thread if I'm so wrong make your own thread.

Dipstik
10-13-2012, 06:01 AM
Pedo Bedo, piss off from my thread if I'm so wrong make your own thread.

Yeah, that'll work.

noodles
10-13-2012, 06:31 AM
Notice how the roaches come out, when u turn the lights off....
By the way, what's todays exchange rate from US dollar to Chinese yuan kokopop? Lmao!