PDA

View Full Version : get robbed by a weak guy

mexx
10-10-2012, 10:36 PM
hi guys!

my stats have 59.400 mafia-defense and i get robbed by a guy with only 34.400 mafia-attack.

how could this bis?

greetings mexx

TruthHurts
10-10-2012, 10:38 PM
Your numbers are skewed due to too many defense buildings. Have a friend attack you and tell you your REAL defense numbers.

Ghost818
10-10-2012, 10:41 PM
First your defense shown isn't your real defense, defense buildings only add their first level defense + .5 of upgraded defense ( correct me of I'm wrong guys). Also every money building has its own defense some greater some less. Third, I believe during robbing its actually HALF of your items stats + your defense buildings that add on to this (again correct me of I'm wrong guys). Then there's also your defense skill points and their attack skill points.

All of this is why you can be robbed by people with lower stats.

mxz
10-11-2012, 06:12 AM
First your defense shown isn't your real defense, defense buildings only add their first level defense + .5 of upgraded defense ( correct me of I'm wrong guys). Also every money building has its own defense some greater some less. Third, I believe during robbing its actually HALF of your items stats + your defense buildings that add on to this (again correct me of I'm wrong guys). Then there's also your defense skill points and their attack skill points.

All of this is why you can be robbed by people with lower stats.This is correct.

In less words: Rob defense = mafia defense (aka item defense) divided by 2 plus real building defense (which is level 1 building defense plus half the level 1 defense for each higher level).

A good approximation is profile advertised defense divided by 2.