PDA

View Full Version : Nightclub 300 mafia trouble!

leetuce
10-10-2012, 07:40 PM
Dear wise forum members,

About 30 minutes ago I acquired enough money to buy a nightclub. However my # of mafia members was very low so I started accepting mafia invites I'd been saving up (purchased VIP a couple of times and spammed my code all over the internet). I was adding every member one by one to make sure nothing went wrong but I got impatient.
I pressed 'ACCEPT ALL', my requests page got wiped and I gained a whopping 1 mafia member. Needless to say I am a bit annoyed but even more stressed out some of these higher tier people might take my 40mil I have not banked.
This is not necessarily a thread about the bug, I know it shouldn't behave that way and I have sent a ticket to support. I am asking for advice; does the accepting just take a REALLY long time? Should I bank my money and lose 4mil? Should I remove the 30 or so mobsters I added manually?

Some additional info: on my regular # of mafia I got attacked once every 15 days or something and I haven't lost once in 2 months. I still have a buffer of $500,000 in the bank just in case.
Thanks for the help :)

kitzune
10-10-2012, 07:42 PM
how close are you to the 300? Have you tried http://www.crimecitymafiacodes.com/ ?

also have you tried getting the codes from the invite me forum?

Fun
10-10-2012, 07:46 PM
ill add you if you drop your code on here to help you out

leetuce
10-10-2012, 07:48 PM
I need at least 200 extra mafia members.. I have been adding my code to that site for the past week. I figured buying VIP a couple of times and leaving my code on that site would be enough to add everyone once I got to 40mill, now I'll never know because my list got wiped. I only got about 20 I added manually, the other (at least!!) 50 mobsters vanished :<
I added my mafia code in my signature for people willing to add me, thanks!

kitzune
10-10-2012, 07:51 PM
I need at least 200 extra mafia members.. I have been adding my code to that site for the past week. I figured buying VIP a couple of times and leaving my code on that site would be enough to add everyone once I got to 40mill, now I'll never know because my list got wiped. I only got about 20 I added manually, the other (at least!!) 50 mobsters vanished :<

well there's also the other 99 listed on there to add besides yours.

If you want pm your invite code and I'll add you also.

Also you might want to change your signature under your profile to incolude a request to help get you to 300 mafia for the night club. I'm sure the forums members might help.

Deluxe
10-10-2012, 07:52 PM
No code in sig..?

PawnXIIX
10-10-2012, 07:56 PM
We know there's a glitch with the add mafia button. If you try to add more than 50 mafia members by the "add all" method, it will just erase all of them completely :(

SiennaSharpe
10-10-2012, 08:21 PM
His # is on his profile page.

Feng1234
10-11-2012, 12:56 AM
We know there's a glitch with the add mafia button. If you try to add more than 50 mafia members by the "add all" method, it will just erase all of them completely :(

Thats just annoying. Fix it Gree

leetuce
10-11-2012, 05:21 AM
I noticed.
I spent ages on Tapjoy downloading all sorts of stuff to get 45 gold for 3X VIP, I booted up a Hello Kitty game for crying out loud :(.
Anyway, thanks for all your replies!

TZora
10-11-2012, 07:02 AM
a little help for someone who really needs it :)

i sent u a mafia add request and also adding u at the top of my list: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30456-Crime-City-Most-Active-Players-Playing-24x7

hope u get the required mafia quickly ..

Stock Slayer
10-11-2012, 07:08 AM
I noticed.
I spent ages on Tapjoy downloading all sorts of stuff to get 45 gold for 3X VIP, I booted up a Hello Kitty game for crying out loud :(.
Anyway, thanks for all your replies!
I added you..........

nopenopenope
10-11-2012, 10:34 AM
Known issue about mass-adds. Don't do more than 50 at once. Use other mafia websites to share your code, I've gotten many hundred in a matter of hours.

leetuce
10-11-2012, 02:00 PM
I made it!!
Thank you guys very much for your help :D

I still have to wait six days for it to finish building now though, that's a bummer :p

String-Girl
10-11-2012, 03:42 PM
A little late, but sending you one as well as Congrats!

Steve0
10-11-2012, 07:26 PM
I thought that they did fix this with 50 max allowed at once. That is all that shows up on my pending request. I will delete some and they still at 50. You will be happy with the NC get them to level 2 as soon as you can then you start making some money.

TZora
10-12-2012, 12:52 AM
gud job and congrats for ur first nightclub! you're gonna love it once it is up and making money for you :)

leetuce
10-12-2012, 03:47 AM
I thought that they did fix this with 50 max allowed at once. That is all that shows up on my pending request. I will delete some and they still at 50. You will be happy with the NC get them to level 2 as soon as you can then you start making some money.
Yeah I could add them one by one just fine, it's only when I pressed the 'accept all' button everyone got erased from my list.
Although now it seems that they did get added to my mafia, only they didn't count as an extra mafia member. I was removing mafia and after a while I was removing people without the counter going down, must have been more than a 100 people in my list that didn't contribute to my # of mafia.

TZora
10-12-2012, 09:54 AM
i have 2 nightclubs at level 2. now need to add up 111 mil for the level 3 upgrade. pretty tough to add up so much money lol. each time i add up about 50 mil, i buy something or the other and end up spending all of it ..