PDA

View Full Version : What New Units Do You Want To See?

General Soviet
10-10-2012, 07:19 PM
If you are one of those players who wants to see more permanent units in the game, speak your mind! Pick whichever type you like the most, or if you don't want any more, say so. If you want, give some ideas of units you have. I hope to get some good ones.

jeffrey
10-10-2012, 07:34 PM
We need more powerful infantry units named after some great generals, like Patton, MacCart, Wellington..etc

jeffrey
10-10-2012, 07:35 PM
Eisenhower, and admirals like Nitmitz..etc

jeffrey
10-10-2012, 07:36 PM
and some international generals and admirals. Rommel..etc

Fun
10-10-2012, 07:42 PM
i other words vote for what nation you selected.

Thief
10-10-2012, 09:34 PM
How about just more Powerful Cash Units in General?

Hivesy
10-11-2012, 05:09 AM
You'd think it was pretty simple really, obviously not for GREE. Any unit structure that doesn't require you to take it to level 10 to get a unit is a complete wasted opportunity.

I'm looking at YOU levels 9 and 10 of my advanced airbase. And I'm talking about cash units not extra gold units. Level 9 I'd lke to see maybe an old skool Supermarine Spitfire, Hurricane or dare I say it a Corsair :)

Level 10 give me a huge helicopter gunship, something like the one out of Rambo II. In fact call it the Rambo and be done with it. Make it cost something crazy expensive like 10 million bucks. They'd sell loads of 'em.

Baraka
10-11-2012, 05:48 AM
A sea unit that is more stronger in attack and defense would be cool. Similar to the stealth bomber. Even though I haven't bought a unit for months as none of them are strong enough to get in my army.

Lt. Falcon
10-11-2012, 07:55 AM
There was no option for OTHER. I have been suggesting for months now that MW introduce a new type of Unit building that introduced "Hybrids". Examples of these units would include the Robotic-Exoskeleton (ground-infantry), Amphibious Assault Transport (ground-sea), and even a S.H.E.I.L.D. Heli-Carrier (Air-Sea). Now in my opinion that would be nice.

Knowing that there have been very few new introductions to this game, the likelihood of this happening is less than a FREE player getting the 10th item in a 10 item event or better yet, winning the top prize in an Auction event.

With that being said, I would like to see Gree introduce new cash units for the empty unit building upgrades i.e. lvl 4,5,7,9,10 Advanced Airbase, lvl 7,9 shipyard, lvl 4,7 drydocks, etc. Flying Russia, I would love more Air Units...and my LLP would love a Tomahawk chopper.

jay_usher
10-11-2012, 08:38 AM
Well obviously it's going to be the country you are..

Ajk
10-11-2012, 09:01 AM
I like Lt. Falcons idea of hybrid units. Would certainly give this game a much needed kick in the butt.
I also would like to see indestructible units that could possibly be upgraded like buildings. Levels 1-10 for example. You get 10 upgrades, do you want upgrade the attack or defense?

jeffrey
10-11-2012, 08:04 PM
There are far fewer good infantry units than other types, so to balance the game, more infantry units are needed!! Generals and admirals please, greedygree

Gambit12
10-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Probably a Transformer like Optimus Prime & like Robo Walker from Star Wars which funzio sold it early this year...