PDA

View Full Version : New event

LeBarticus
10-10-2012, 04:22 PM
So I unloaded over 600 energy doing a 3 part mission requiring over 200 a hit and got one box per hit. Opened the box and got my first sprocket or whatever. I came back to open the next one and I only have one left. Wasn't attacked or raided, not that I even lose often... Glitch? Did I get robbed by a ninja?

BigD@wg
10-10-2012, 04:34 PM
So I unloaded over 600 energy doing a 3 part mission requiring over 200 a hit and got one box per hit. Opened the box and got my first sprocket or whatever. I came back to open the next one and I only have one left. Wasn't attacked or raided, not that I even lose often... Glitch? Did I get robbed by a ninja?

My invisible Guerilla striker swiped it :)

Actually no idea. Sounds like a glitch. Unless you were hit and it just has registered on news feed yet. Send a ticket.

Gambit12
10-10-2012, 04:40 PM

Congrats on your first sprocket..! It never happened to me yet, but double check your news feed. If not then you can always find another crates somewhere...

ucantwin1
10-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Good luck to everyone trying for the AUCTION EVENT. I participated in the last 10 item event but refuse to ever take part in an auction event again. Just too much trouble & expense for such small return IMHO.

LeBarticus
10-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Agreed ucantwin.

Now I'm out of energy and stamina and have no boxes to open.. Yarrrr

MonkeyPuppy2012
10-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Not sure this is an event with a prize worthy of the cost