PDA

View Full Version : Any danger Ccm?

WestLondon
10-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Of you actually deploying some measures on here that prevents all the muggy trolls from signing up?

Just had a butchers in the off topic section and it seems serial troll baronless is back again under yet another account.

For people who work with software you sure do a shoddy show of moderating this forum

Ever heard of a blanket ip ban? If your stuck give me a shout.

PawnXIIX
10-10-2012, 11:45 AM
Of you actually deploying some measures on here that prevents all the muggy trolls from signing up?

Just had a butchers in the off topic section and it seems serial troll baronless is back again under another account.

For people who work with software you sure do a shoddy show of moderating this forum.

I've heard somewhere that they hired a psychic who waves her hands over the pending accounts and selects the trolls, if any, to be revoked.

PC77
10-10-2012, 11:55 AM
Well the psychic would want to start waving her hands a lot more, forum is going down quicker than a €10 hooker..
AMG gone for now, hopefully back once ccm or powers that be come to their senses, joeycool taking a break, losing too many good dudes at the moment.

WestLondon
10-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Well the psychic would want to start waving her hands a lot more, forum is going down quicker than a €10 hooker..
AGM gone for now, hopefully back once ccm or powers that be come to their senses, joeycool taking a break, losing too many good dudes at the moment.

Joeys a good lad and its a massive loss to this forum IMHO,.

PawnXIIX
10-10-2012, 11:56 AM
AMG gone for now, hopefully back once ccm or powers that be come to their senses, joeycool taking a break, losing too many good dudes at the moment.

Well actually AMG got banned for posting an image of the invasions events :p

PC77
10-10-2012, 12:01 PM
I know what he got banned for but compared to some of the tripe that appears on here, a perm ban is seriously unjust.
@pawn, was reading a thread earlier and you were mentioning about something upcoming..
Be careful what you say dude cause you are one of genuine good lads on here..

Ghost818
10-10-2012, 12:10 PM
Well actually AMG got banned for posting-----
I'm confused how do you know about that? PM me... And I'd edit that if I were yah.

WestLondon
10-10-2012, 12:12 PM
I'm confused how do you know about that? PM me... And I'd edit that if I were yah.

Remember the first rule of the beta testing, never talk about....beta testing

Ghost818
10-10-2012, 12:20 PM
I know that's why i told him to edit it.

WestLondon
10-10-2012, 12:30 PM
I know that's why i told him to edit it.

Ps how are you getting on with all those beta items in your inventory?

Crime city must be the first app I know that beta testers are in the live environment

Ghost818
10-10-2012, 12:32 PM
Remember the first rule of beta testing is never talk...about beta testing. Better luck next time mate.

Idk if you're QPR or a fake but you're alright. You can tell the west London with a space is a fruitloop.

PawnXIIX
10-10-2012, 12:34 PM
I know what he got banned for but compared to some of the tripe that appears on here, a perm ban is seriously unjust.
@pawn, was reading a thread earlier and you were mentioning about something upcoming..
Be careful what you say dude cause you are one of genuine good lads on here..

Yeah I know, thank you for the compliment. It may be releasing information, but to be honestly everyone should be excited about what's coming up and letting a little info out does increase the excitement :)

WestLondon
10-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Remember the first rule of beta testing is never talk...about beta testing. Better luck next time mate.

Idk if you're QPR or a fake but you're alright. You can tell the west London with a space is a fruitloop.

Only pulling you leg mate as Dipstik does all the time!!

WestLondon
10-10-2012, 12:39 PM
Yeah I know, thank you for the compliment. It may be releasing information, but to be honestly everyone should be excited about what's coming up and letting a little info out does increase the excitement :)

Ghost is right though mate best to cover your a r s e

PC77
10-10-2012, 12:45 PM
@Pawn
I agree with what ur saying fella but that's all AMG was doing(what he was on about was something to look forward to btw) but he got the boot. Can't believe he hasn't been left back by now.
Being the gent that he is, he's refusing to set up another account out of principle.
Wake the F up gree and let him back and concentrate on the real plebs messing about on the forum

PawnXIIX
10-10-2012, 12:47 PM
@Pawn
I agree with what ur saying fella but that's all AMG was doing(what he was on about was something to look forward to btw) but he got the boot. Can't believe he hasn't been left back by now.
Being the gent that he is, he's refusing to set up another account out of principle.
Wake the F up gree and let him back and concentrate on the real plebs messing about on the forum

People have been posting about the invasions but what he did was physically try to post an image...I can see where the line was crossed but I try to stay as vague about everything as possible

Ghost818
10-10-2012, 12:50 PM
I learned my lesson long ago. Act like it doesn't even exist don't give explanations don't argue if someone says something bad about us just walk away, cause then you will become the center of attention and that's a no no if you have a name here.

WestLondon
10-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Can you guys stop derailing this thread about beta testing..

I'm more interested in what Ccm plans to do about the troll problem

Crime City Mark
10-10-2012, 01:15 PM

Just had a butchers in the off topic section and it seems serial troll baronless is back again under yet another account.

For people who work with software you sure do a shoddy show of moderating this forum

Ever heard of a blanket ip ban? If your stuck give me a shout.

Blanket IP bans do not work against dedicated harassers, but I appreciate the sarcasm.

Yes, we are working on features to reduce the amount of bad posts going on in the forums. These features take time and testing, so you'll have to be patient.

Also, don't make threads specifically calling for staff responses. Consider this your final warning.