PDA

View Full Version : The 40% gold sale feed back by GREE

jay_usher
10-10-2012, 10:33 AM
So the reply was this sale was in an individual bases and was given when players got to a Certain stage of the game.. There is goin to be an opportunity for all players to receive this offer.

So what is the progress need to obtain this offer exactly?
Can anyone help
This is the actual reply
"Thank you for the inquiry. We are currently offering sales based on the individual player’s progress in the game. This 40% sale was one of them. All players will have the same opportunity to receive a promotion at different times."

vaporeon
10-10-2012, 11:05 AM
I'm over level 120 and have not see a 40 percent sale.

albeezy
10-10-2012, 11:21 AM
So the reply was this sale was in an individual bases and was given when players got to a Certain stage of the game.. There is goin to be an opportunity for all players to receive this offer.

So what is the progress need to obtain this offer exactly?
Can anyone help
This is the actual reply
"Thank you for the inquiry. We are currently offering sales based on the individual player’s progress in the game. This 40% sale was one of them. All players will have the same opportunity to receive a promotion at different times."

This is a BS response. It is not based on player progressbecause it was blasted on twitter and facebook. Pretty sure that mass advertising something on such a public media outlet is not a targeted promotion effort. Also, a player on this forum has reported having the sale every day for a prolonged period of time. It was another Gree mistake to which we receive cop-out answers.

The answer you received is designed to just make you say "Oh okay. Can't wait till I get my opportunity." Doubt you will ever see it

jay_usher
10-10-2012, 11:26 AM
I feel the same hence where I'd the progression point?! Joke realy.. I replied to it stating not happy. What was said on twitter an fb? Vap I'm 142 so guess the higher lvls lose out again.. Nerf who was the jammy fooker that had the offer day after day?

Fl@sh
10-10-2012, 11:28 AM
I had the offer on my LLP for about a week straight.

Baraka
10-10-2012, 11:36 AM
I got the Same BS response.It wasn't on a individual basis as Chiez got the 40 % sale and he's same level as me. I have given up hope on ever having it.

jay_usher
10-10-2012, 11:46 AM
Flash u jammy Fook.. So does it go by the amount spent before?

thizznation2169420
10-10-2012, 11:52 AM
never seen a 40% sale in mw only in cc

Ganja
10-10-2012, 11:58 AM
As Albezzy mentioned this is not a selective sale as it was advertised PUBLICLY via Tweeter and Faceboook. Second, the fact that this was known to them days after the sale begun and advertised in Tweeter and Facebook, and was NEVER corrected, it becomes more of a public notice.

I also posted this on Ferr's recent thread:

Under the US "Deceptive Trade Practice" law general description and may vary from state to state:

[…] in connection with sale or advertisement of merchandise (service) or real estate as unlawful practice is deemed as “the act or use by any person of any unconscionable commercial practice, deception, fraud, false pretense, false promise, misrepresentation, or the knowing, concealment, suppression, or omission of any material fact with intent that others rely upon such concealment, suppression or omission, in connection with the sale or advertisement of any merchandise or real estate, or with the subsequent performance of such person as aforesaid, whether or not any person has in fact been misled, deceived or damaged thereby, is declared to be an unlawful practice"

This is for your reference only and not meant as a legal advice.

jay_usher
10-10-2012, 12:01 PM
That was just sent to GREEd thanks

BigD@wg
10-10-2012, 12:10 PM
As I see it, the 40% sale was only targeted to low level players as bait for spending real money. My HLP in MW never received the sale. My LLP at level 10 received it for over a week. The counter was for 24 hours and it reset to 24 hours each day. I had also started playing CC around this time. My level 7 player in CC also received the 40% advertising. So I feel it was only targeted at low level players. And highly likely only to those who have never bought gold.

I and many other players sent ticket to support about it as it was going on and one of the support staff was offering 40% more gold for purchases during that time. I explained to him 40% more gold was not same as a 40% sale. All in all I ended up having the sale honored for my HLP but Support screwed me over anyway. If the sale had actually popped on my HLP I would have paid $300 for 5 vaults and got monthly bonus gold too. However since I spend the same amount of money ($300) but it was only purchased as 3 vaults....I was denied the bonus. So I bought 3 vaults... Received 5 vaults worth of gold and because it was only 3 actual transactions instead of 5 ... NO bonus! I am still furious about this!

jay_usher
10-10-2012, 12:34 PM
Can see y.. I saw a thread on the monthly bonus but what's that all about? U need to make 5 purchases of top vault of gold and get given what exactly?

jay_usher
10-10-2012, 12:35 PM
Also atleast u got the repay of 40% I got gold at that time and was refunded sweet f all

BigD@wg
10-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Can see y.. I saw a thread on the monthly bonus but what's that all about? U need to make 5 purchases of top vault of gold and get given what exactly?

You should email support about it just so you get it directly from source. The more you spend the higher the bonus. It's split up into tiers. Other than the debacle I described above, you should know that you MUST submit a support ticket requesting the bonus within the SAME months as the purchases. If you are even ONE day late they will give you a bs response saying they will not retroactively issue bonus for a previous month. And they won't budge about it. I have had that fun experience too!

Crime City Mark
10-10-2012, 01:11 PM
Please do not specifically quote message from the support team as that violates the posting guidelines.