PDA

View Full Version : Name change

rrnj6890
10-10-2012, 09:13 AM
I did not know you could change your in game name. Did anyone else? I was attacked by someone, they kicked by butt pretty good. I checked the stats to see what I was dealing with. Later that day another player attacked me. Same inventory. Can't be a coincidence, not too many people have 400 plus chocolate submarines.
Just wondering.

Blackstone
10-10-2012, 09:17 AM
You have to submit a ticket to support. It's possible the person had a ticket pending and it was changed during the day you were attacked. 400 Choc subs is either a long time whale or hacker.

rrnj6890
10-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Thanks, I reported it. Support said they do not let you know the outcome of the investigation.

You have to submit a ticket to support. It's possible the person had a ticket pending and it was changed during the day you were attacked. 400 Choc subs is either a long time whale or hacker.

Lt. Falcon
10-10-2012, 09:23 AM
.....not too many people have 400 plus chocolate submarines.

Damn?? That's a lot!! Hacker?? Who knows??

Yeah, you change you in game name...send a ticket to support within the game, it may take a day or two to change it for you.

rrnj6890
10-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Thanks, I did not want to change my name. I did not think they would allow that. It's a good way for cheaters to slip through the cracks for a while.

Damn?? That's a lot!! Hacker?? Who knows??

Yeah, you change you in game name...send a ticket to support within the game, it may take a day or two to change it for you.

Blackstone
10-10-2012, 09:37 AM
I changed my in-game name a long time ago to match my forum name. Helps with forum member allies.

Corsair
10-10-2012, 10:05 AM
You can also change your board name. I did both several months ago. Board name changes go through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

spectra
10-10-2012, 10:06 AM
Thanks, I reported it. Support said they do not let you know the outcome of the investigation.

But he is in your newsfeed, so you can check him out in a couple of days
if they have "frozen" him, then all his cash will be gone

rrnj6890
10-10-2012, 10:14 AM
He changed his name again, I guess he's legit. He still has money as well. A lot of it too.....

But he is in your newsfeed, so you can check him out in a couple of days
if they have "frozen" him, then all his cash will be gone