PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or is the...

SinSir
10-10-2012, 06:23 AM
I honestly like the game, but it's lost alot of it's sheen.

I find the event fun but it just a same tactic needed every time.
With building it's uniformed (collecting, building & upgrading) Nothing new.
Buying gold (buy, spend get happy realise your rivals stronger) back on downer.
Beating up your rival or robbing his building (what satisfaction)

Gangs just a way for the gold spender to justify to themselves that the money they spent was worth it.
(The truth is every night even if they had 1000-0 win streak for the day they know they got robbed by conzio/gree)

Then you have your superwimps.
To be a superwimp doesn't mean you have very weak stats, all it means is you had tried to mix with the big boys realised you was no match so ended trolling or dissing the later group.
Another way for superwimps is to make a parallel account and go around boosting on the message/forum they don't spend cash on the game. (they got robbed by gree before so stfu)

Even the supergroups like Indian are finding the game difficult as most rival quit hide or make a new account and lick there asses or they'll smack talk when they at a lower level.

I've been playing this game since 09/11 and since then with a lower player database and no android players, the game has stuck at level 200.
The reason being that the amount of people quitting if far greater than new players joining.

Even at the high levels you see the same rivals every 2h anyway.

I honestly believe the game is losing it player base fast by making the game so unbalanced, no strategy needed.

Do you feel the game has improved with the new content, events, epic boss, scratchers or is it just eating into the enjoyment factor by the same repetitive content.

Luke 3457
10-10-2012, 07:22 AM
You do make some good points... I like boss events but wish it was only 30 bosses instead of 40! Gets expensive and tedious at the top tier. Scratchers sounded like a good idea until we found out the odds but cool to get a free one anyway ! Suprised we still get a free one actually. Leader board events are a complete rip off! I want 10/10 back. What is ruining the game is lack of support ! Unless its a simple mis click fix good luck getting a response in a timely fashion. While I'm complaining how bout some decent crates!! Not even asking for super crates just crates that actually increase my stats noticably! Only rares do and the rares aren't anything speacial either . I will say tho that I was happy that we got a limited edition non consumable that was reasonable in price. It was even for d!! Everything has been geared for attack lately.

Polarbear
10-10-2012, 07:33 AM
Perhaps they are gearing everything to attack, so that later they will allow defense buildings to reflect 100% of advertised.

Perhaps they will set PvP goals that will unlock more respect/cash items as you move up the tiers.

Perhaps once you reach level 200, you will enter some prestige leveling system. Say 50 levels, that will take 1 year to reach max. Each level you gain will no longer give skill points but a player chose bonus:
Either:
1% increase in attack/defense
2% increase in economy
2% increase in energy/stamina regeneration

YES I also know I am dreaming, but what's wrong with that!

Luke 3457
10-10-2012, 07:40 AM
Perhaps they are gearing everything to attack, so that later they will allow defense buildings to reflect 100% of advertised.

Perhaps they will set PvP goals that will unlock more respect/cash items as you move up the tiers.

Perhaps once you reach level 200, you will enter some prestige leveling system. Say 50 levels, that will take 1 year to reach max. Each level you gain will no longer give skill points but a player chose bonus:
Either:
1% increase in attack/defense
2% increase in economy
2% increase in energy/stamina regeneration

YES I also know I am dreaming, but what's wrong with that!
Great insight and ideas as always my friend !! Maybe gree can give u a position of employment

Polarbear
10-10-2012, 07:52 AM
Great insight and ideas as always my friend !! Maybe gree can give u a position of employment

Haha Thanks, but like everyone else, our ideas just get shafted. How many times have people gotten generic responses like:

Thank you for writing in! As our staff is working hard every day to optimize your gaming experience with us, we absolutely appreciate it when thoughtful gamers write in to us with their creative and useful ideas! I will indeed pass your thoughts along to the developers.

----------Translation----------

Hi.... Bye....

Giedrius
10-10-2012, 07:55 AM
Perhaps they are gearing everything to attack, so that later they will allow defense buildings to reflect 100% of advertised.Perhaps they will set PvP goals that will unlock more respect/cash items as you move up the tiers.Perhaps once you reach level 200, you will enter some prestige leveling system. Say 50 levels, that will take 1 year to reach max. Each level you gain will no longer give skill points but a player chose bonus:Either:1% increase in attack/defense2% increase in economy2% increase in energy/stamina regenerationYES I also know I am dreaming, but what's wrong with that!Playing COD a lot?

Polarbear
10-10-2012, 08:02 AM
Playing COD a lot?

Never played it.

Idea from Diablo's new system. It brought back quite a few players and made me a few grand from the Real Money Auction House.

SinSir
10-10-2012, 08:24 AM
I like the Polarbear idea's for the top level bracket players.

Luke the idea of 10/10 is not good because a business looks for profit to revenue spent and the leaderboard events makes perfect sense if you're a business.

Once you have a good economy and no rival you're gunning for them, stamina is quite a luxury.
Not needed as much but nice to have, I enjoyed the event they did which won people the black widow.

It was fun exciting and everyone was gunning for each other, but even if they offered a weaker weapon it be nice to see this event even once every 3 months but 1 a month be fun.
I was strange how a person wouldn't rob a nightclub just so he could use that 2 stamina on pvp.

Economy not a true advantage in the game.

Since the new event content & scratchers I find the respect coin have depreciated in value immensely.
The only way to combat that was a clear overhaul of every cash weapon stats plus adding a few more that could force the people to wanting to spend cash buying a decent weapon.

I think there should be a simple option to let people drop there henchman or make them so they have value as most henchman are earned, some by completing a long hard goal.

Once a building gets upgraded to level 10 the design should change so a lvl 5 laundromat shouldn't look identical to lvl 10.
I see it as a visual reward for getting the building upgraded.

SinSir
10-10-2012, 08:28 AM
What an idea Polarbear we need a 'Real Money Auction House' in crime city.

How about that CC Mark.

Load of gold spenders have weapons of high stats they don't want or need.

Polarbear
10-10-2012, 08:29 AM
Once a building gets upgraded to level 10 the design should change so a lvl 5 laundromat shouldn't look identical to lvl 10.
I see it as a visual reward for getting the building upgraded.

+1

It could even be a bonus defense i.e. 2x (Building Defense)

But cosmetic change is nice too, maybe it could become animated! But they'd have to implement a on/off option for those people running on older OS.

sexkitteh
10-10-2012, 08:32 AM
I'm pretty sure MW's buildings change cosmetically...

Polarbear
10-10-2012, 08:36 AM
What an idea Polarbear we need a 'Real Money Auction House' in crime city.

How about that CC Mark.

Load of gold spenders have weapons of high stats they don't want or need.

It would be EPIC... But due to the lack of security and all the hackers around, it will never work.

Hacked items could easily be sold and laundered, making the gold from sales legit.

And also the fact we are still dreaming!

SinSir
10-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Polarbear it is good to dream.

Maybe one day gree will make a server adjustment that will instantly flag and automatically ban player for life even if it was a $1 gain from cheating.
A tougher attitude would work fine.

Polarbear
10-10-2012, 08:47 AM
Since we are dreaming, I'm off to dream about something else :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ghost818
10-10-2012, 08:56 AM
It took forever for the real money auction house to reach D3 it's not that easy to implement. The only reason it was implemented was because of all the websites that were illegally selling items to players. So blizzard got rid of the third parties and just straight out made their own way so they make even more money.

Gree doesn't have that problem unless you come from Chineseman Gold Farming planet lol.

SinSir
10-10-2012, 09:03 AM
Gree doesn't have that problem unless you come from Chineseman Gold Farming planet lol.

That was one of my favorite threads ever made, the great thing of it was, how stupid some people are over trying to destroy a gang & ended up admitting they were a hoax & cheat.

I don't see why poppins can keep his ingame account as it been built on cheating.
I always maintain poppins was a cheat but I didn't have proof.

Nudie
10-10-2012, 07:33 PM
The game and the forum lost it's sheen for me weeks ago. I just drop in now and then due to habit, collect some money, upgrade something do a scratcher. Don't even bother to rob or attack much anymore. Have other more interesting games to play. The forum is mainly rubbish now, full of trolls and haters who have no inkling of what is real and what is illusion. There ares till a few decent people left though but that number is dwindling. :p

Thanos
10-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Whats up everyone.
If they would just be simple and open up the levels to 300 it would give you guys something to do!
Guess im getting into these games at a bad time from what it sounds like.

Euchred
10-10-2012, 08:08 PM
It's always a bit of a well what do you next in games after you've reached the max level. For most games the online mutiplayer is enough to keep some interest. I'm currently on a borderlands 2 kick right now farming legendary loot at max level not to mention the extreme replayability. Same with COD online you hit max level or max prestige but doing those things gives you an advantahe and helps you retain interest.

I don't think extra levels would help me keep interst at this point, I'd probably end up camping my way out of the shark pool (unintentionally).

noodles
10-10-2012, 10:27 PM
@Fig nice thread!

TZora
10-11-2012, 06:53 AM
to all those level 200 players, are all of ur maps at level 5?

SinSir
10-11-2012, 07:13 AM
Agree they need to spice things up for people at level 200.

For an average spender it's a deathtrap if you got on the wrong side of certain people at the HL, these same players can also be loyal if you're not a loud mouth sun of a gun.

I don't know how I myself would cope but I'll take a beating and robbery with a pinch of salt and because it's a game won't get too emotional over it.

I don't know why but before I was so on it I would collect any building within 2 min of it paying out that also inc. my 1h.
Now since the daily scratchers I don't worry maybe because a daily something free makes up for the few $100,000 loses sometime into the million.

The epic bosses are epic, I get up to 14 but oh how easy is to be guaranteed 14 weapons for free.
These even make the events a big of waste (att/def increase to xp used)

The epic events should be shorted to 3-4 days as once you get to the magic number its all over, unless you're a gold spender then you've already hit 40 on the first day.

Once at level 200 the random weapon on epic bosses should have better stats, to me it seems a bit unfair that a lvl 100 player should be getting the same stat random weapons as a level 200.

It's really hard up there and people should be rewarded better.

Nobody at the HL masters the map to level 2 let alone level 5, they'll use their energy on farming as even buying into some area are a dumb investment.

Got yah back Noddles.

TZora
10-11-2012, 07:22 AM
"farming" .. is that again some iOS exclusive stuff? i'm on android and i don't know where that term applies lol.

i'm on level 124 and most of my previous levels have been mastered to level 5. dunno why i do it but just take those levels as a backlog that i should clear and only then i move on.

sez
10-11-2012, 07:41 AM
"farming" .. is that again some iOS exclusive stuff? i'm on android and i don't know where that term applies lol.

i'm on level 124 and most of my previous levels have been mastered to level 5. dunno why i do it but just take those levels as a backlog that i should clear and only then i move on.

"Farming" just means doing a specific map mission that has better then normal loot drops. Doing the mission over and over to improve your stats and build your inventory and not following the Goals list.

Also it is universal between Android and iOs. Both platforms have the same maps and same loot that drops.

mnju_03
10-11-2012, 09:24 AM
I'm here for the gang bang....