PDA

View Full Version : If next event's boost is not working on boss=criminal act gree

Ferr
10-10-2012, 05:12 AM
Although this can also be said of the recent air boost ( of which gree knew it was not working on the boss) for the newest upcoming event gree is 100 % sure of the fact that that new boost will not be working either. If all the mw players are not informed about this and gree let players purchase/ use gold to get the item this can be considered a criminal act.
My strong advice to gree is not to start a new event with a broken unit if you do not want to end up in jail as i will report this to the police in your state.
Yours,
Ferr

Gambit12
10-10-2012, 05:39 AM
Report it to the court of justice in San Fran & they will do a paper works to the police. And the police will go from there...

Blackstone
10-10-2012, 08:00 AM
And yet your name will still be on top of the leaderboard? The only way to get your message across is to stop paying money for broken items. Also, I'm pretty sure Gree engineers and top executives aren't going to jail anytime soon for a broken pixel unit. Maybe refunds of real money.

Luke 3457
10-10-2012, 08:09 AM
Not working pixel item !I here that's a felony with a maximum 10 years in prison and 50,000.00 fine! Lol really c'mon the police will laugh at that. 😂😂👍

Ferr
10-10-2012, 08:42 AM
And yet your name will still be on top of the leaderboard? The only way to get your message across is to stop paying money for broken items. Also, I'm pretty sure Gree engineers and top executives aren't going to jail anytime soon for a broken pixel unit. Maybe refunds of real money.

Firstly, I think i have explained before that no one influences my game, not you and certainly not gree. Secondly, I will play and get justice if i am wronged and in the proces i will better the game. Thirdly, no way i can lead a succesfull boycot and to my knowledge it has never worked. Fourthly, What i do does work. I think i have already proven that with the leaderboard indeed. Finally, i understand your frustrations but cynism is, of all the alternatives, not going to work here for sure. I ask you to help us on this the best way you can. Not for me in person as i wont settle this with gree but for all players. Ty.

Gambit12
10-10-2012, 09:19 AM
All i can say a "BIG GOOD LUCK" on you Ferr on this matter.. Why not go to Gree in japan first where the main HQ located there..?

Fl@sh
10-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Ferr has already visited... Just in case most if you have not noticed, Ferr is someone who gets things done, not just talks a big game.

Blackstone
10-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Ferr - I have no doubt you have the best intentions of the game in mind and I understand a boycott would not prevent others from spending money, but you are always at least 200 items ahead of everyone, so if you boycotted along with a few others I would hope Gree would notice.

Dhusagar
10-10-2012, 09:26 AM
Although this can also be said of the recent air boost ( of which gree knew it was not working on the boss) for the newest upcoming event gree is 100 % sure of the fact that that new boost will not be working either. If all the mw players are not informed about this and gree let players purchase/ use gold to get the item this can be considered a criminal act.
My strong advice to gree is not to start a new event with a broken unit if you do not want to end up in jail as i will report this to the police in your state.
Yours,
Ferr

Wait!

Are you saying the air boost on the recent 10/10 doesn't work? I got that unit.

The frontal assault striker 205/242?

Gambit12
10-10-2012, 09:37 AM
Ferr has already visited... Just in case most if you have not noticed, Ferr is someone who gets things done, not just talks a big game.

Yes, i know he visited there but i don't think he did something in japan...

Ferr
10-10-2012, 09:41 AM
Wait!

Are you saying the air boost on the recent 10/10 doesn't work? I got that unit.

The frontal assault striker 205/242?
That is correct unfortunately

Ferr
10-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Yes, i know he visited there but i don't think he did something in japan...
Correct. Just a pleasant meeting and me explaining what is happening and them giving me some info. Complaining in japan i wont do. To much of a different system and culture to be effective.

Dhusagar
10-10-2012, 09:46 AM
That is correct unfortunately

Damn! I bought over 100 planes on the back of that win! I would have been better buying my ships and not winning the plane!

Are they going to fix it?

Ferr
10-10-2012, 09:51 AM
Damn! I bought over 100 planes on the back of that win! I would have been better buying my ships and not winning the plane!

Are they going to fix it?
One way or the other: yes

Gambit12
10-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Correct. Just a pleasant meeting and me explaining what is happening and them giving me some info. Complaining in japan i wont do. To much of a different system and culture to be effective.

is there Gree HQ somewhere in europe? if not then they should build one so that its closer for all european players like you ferr...

Ferr
10-10-2012, 09:58 AM
is there Gree HQ somewhere in europe? if not then they should build one so that its closer for all european players like you ferr...
The funny part is, they are going to open an office here in amsterdam. Very risky ;)

Gambit12
10-10-2012, 10:09 AM
The funny part is, they are going to open an office here in amsterdam. Very risky ;)

Now its your chance & just a driving distance to tell them the Bear, G.striker, & some other units boost are not working..
I heard the Armed Infirmary & the OPs Jet Pilot with 20% casualty reduction is not working too...

Ferr
10-10-2012, 10:34 AM
Now its your chance & just a driving distance to tell them the Bear, G.striker, & some other units boost are not working..
I heard the Armed Infirmary & the OPs Jet Pilot with 20% casualty reduction is not working too...
Pfffff, one set of boosts a the time. Although, they could make those boosts visible as well i guess. I have no definite way how to test that.....

mickymacirl
10-10-2012, 10:43 AM
Hello Micky,

Thank you for writing in regarding the 20% boost to air unit attacks. The reward for the event is currently applying the bonus properly, but invisibly. Your stats will be higher when calculated for battles but your attack score will not appear to be affected. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience as I know this is very inconvenient when trying to calculate your true strength and the true strength of your opponents. Our engineering team is currently looking to get this boost visible in the game.

I hope that we were able to answer your question. If not, then please let us know.

Regards,

Ferr
10-10-2012, 10:45 AM
Hello Micky,

Thank you for writing in regarding the 20% boost to air unit attacks. The reward for the event is currently applying the bonus properly, but invisibly. Your stats will be higher when calculated for battles but your attack score will not appear to be affected. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience as I know this is very inconvenient when trying to calculate your true strength and the true strength of your opponents. Our engineering team is currently looking to get this boost visible in the game.

I hope that we were able to answer your question. If not, then please let us know.

Regards,
Brilliant lol. Well ccm must be wrong then! They guy has not read the memo lol

Ramshutu
10-10-2012, 10:48 AM
Ferr, have you contacted apple directly? Realistically, depending on how well you argue (and I'm sure you can do that pretty well), using gold to buy an item that doesn't work is not really much different from using the in app purchase functionality and not receiving the desired items at all. This would constitute a breach of the iOS developer terms and conditions, and is something apple would be able to deal with as from what I understand, the purchase contract is between you and apple. (I think that's what the iOS terms and services say, but I could be wrong).

While I am not an expert, I would have thought that more of an appeal directly to apple may yield more direct and immediate pressure to Gree to get issues resolved.

Blackstone
10-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Hello Micky,

Regards,

Gree's "invisible" explanation has to be the most ridiculous reason they've come up with. I can just see them all in a meeting and one engineer stands up and say's "let's just call it invisible and move on". LOL.

Ferr
10-10-2012, 10:55 AM
Ferr, have you contacted apple directly? Realistically, depending on how well you argue (and I'm sure you can do that pretty well), using gold to buy an item that doesn't work is not really much different from using the in app purchase functionality and not receiving the desired items at all. This would constitute a breach of the iOS developer terms and conditions, and is something apple would be able to deal with as from what I understand, the purchase contract is between you and apple. (I think that's what the iOS terms and services say, but I could be wrong).

While I am not an expert, I would have thought that more of an appeal directly to apple may yield more direct and immediate pressure to Gree to get issues resolved.

No, i have not done that. The moment i get my money re imbursed gree will take away what they have sold. For some of us gold spenders that will mean instant reduction of gold or units. That immediately takes away the heat as well. I dont want that. I want what i bought and on top damages for wrongdoing. Again, i play the game. If i decide to stop playing i would perhaps act more in accordance with your strategy which is, as such, a valid one although i have not checked on the legal foundation for that.

Ferr
10-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Gree's "invisible" explanation has to be the most ridiculous reason they've come up with. I can just see them all in a meeting and one engineer stands up and say's "let's just call it invisible and move on". LOL.
A soap indeed. Who claims tv rights for this?

Mksound
10-10-2012, 11:11 AM
Ferr. Lolol. I don't like soap tv. Lol.

Ganja
10-10-2012, 11:38 AM
Simply stating a comment here without support can be deemed merely as an opinion. So here are some information for REFRENCE in support of Ferr's stance on this issue. Since Funzio (Gree) operates business in the US this laws are applicable. However, check your state laws as the rules may vary from state to state. But here is the summary of it:

Consumer protection laws under the Uniform Commercial Code:

Section 2-313. Express Warranties by Affirmation, Promise, Description, Sample.
(2) Express warranties by the seller to the immediate buyer are created as follows:
(a) Any affirmation of fact or promise made by the seller which relates to the goods and becomes part of the basis of the bargain creates an express warranty that the goods shall conform to the affirmation or promise.
(b) Any description of the goods which is made part of the basis of the bargain creates an express warranty that the goods shall conform to the description.

Section 2-313B Obligation to Remote Purchaser Created by Communication to the Public
(3) If in an advertisement or a similar communication to the public a seller makes an affirmation of fact or promise that relates to the goods, provides a description that relates to the goods, or makes a remedial promise, and the remote purchaser enters into a transaction of purchase with knowledge of and with the expectation that the goods will conform to the affirmation of fact, promise, or description, or that the seller will perform the remedial promise, the seller has an obligation to the remote purchaser that:
(a) the goods will conform to the affirmation of fact, promise, or description unless a reasonable person in the position of the remote purchaser would not believe that the affirmation of fact, promise, or description created an obligation; and
(b) the seller will perform the remedial promise.

Under the "Deceptive Trade Practice" law general description and may vary from state to state:

[…] in connection with sale or advertisement of merchandise (service) or real estate as unlawful practice is deemed as “the act or use by any person of any unconscionable commercial practice, deception, fraud, false pretense, false promise, misrepresentation, or the knowing, concealment, suppression, or omission of any material fact with intent that others rely upon such concealment, suppression or omission, in connection with the sale or advertisement of any merchandise or real estate, or with the subsequent performance of such person as aforesaid, whether or not any person has in fact been misled, deceived or damaged thereby, is declared to be an unlawful practice"

This is just for reference and NOT meant to serve in any form or shape a legal advice in which any readers of these post actions should rely upon. Please do your research and due deligence.

Ajk
10-10-2012, 02:55 PM
Yours,
Ferr

Absolutly, I fully agree. They keep releasing unit bonuses knowing full well the previous ones are not working. In my mind and the courts, it should amount to no less than fraud. But they will hide behind the mask of "we are fixing it".

Mad
10-10-2012, 03:02 PM
I don't know if this is relevant or not, but in the auction/crate event going on now, no one has seen a splash screen of any unit promising a boost. Note a splash screen was circulated on this forum showing a sea unit with a boost being awarded the top player, however, that splash screen to this point has not showed up ingame.

Crime City Mark
10-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Hello Micky,

Regards,

Do not post direct quotes of messages from the support staff.

Dr. Dengus
10-10-2012, 03:42 PM
I don't know if this is relevant or not, but in the auction/crate event going on now, no one has seen a splash screen of any unit promising a boost. Note a splash screen was circulated on this forum showing a sea unit with a boost being awarded the top player, however, that splash screen to this point has not showed up ingame.

It wasn't posted in CCM's sticky either. My interpretation, there is no number 1 overall prize this event. The devs can't get the unit-boosts working 100% properly, so to avoid any more backlash, they have declined to release the Ragnarok Battlecruiser.

Ajk
10-10-2012, 03:53 PM
It wasn't posted in CCM's sticky either. My interpretation, there is no number 1 overall prize this event. The devs can't get the unit-boosts working 100% properly, so to avoid any more backlash, they have declined to release the Ragnarok Battlecruiser.
Well then, NO GOLD SALES FOR YOU!!!

Crime City Mark
10-10-2012, 03:59 PM

It wasn't posted because I wasn't given the art for it. I'll check in with the team and see what's going on.

*Update* there is a number 1 prize.

Dr. Dengus
10-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Well then, NO GOLD SALES FOR YOU!!!

Lol. :(

It wasn't posted because I wasn't given the art for it. I'll check in with the team and see what's going on.

*Update* there is a number 1 prize.

Thanks for the clarification. Is it still the Ragnarok Battlecruiser?

Mad
10-10-2012, 04:04 PM
Lol. :(

Thanks for the clarification. Is it still the Ragnarok Battlecruiser?

And more importantly is there a boost?

Q Raider
10-10-2012, 04:17 PM
And more importantly is there a WORKING boost?

Edited it for ya Mad :p

Ryans67
10-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Yours,
Ferr

I filed a complaint with California DOJ two months ago. The response was that they are looking into it. Not a lot of pressure without significant consumer complaints.....

bbprofitz
10-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Does anyone know if the other games (CC, KA, etc) have events with boosts? And if so, do they have problems with their boosts not working? Or is the problem JUST with MW?

jeffrey
10-10-2012, 07:42 PM

I approve this statement!;)

Ferr, please force greedy gree to up the vault limit to 20 millions. It is a criminal act to offer the buildings which cannot be purchased without going over the limit.

Dr. Dengus
10-10-2012, 08:03 PM
Does anyone know if the other games (CC, KA, etc) have events with boosts? And if so, do they have problems with their boosts not working? Or is the problem JUST with MW?

Yeah both those games have boost items. I have a CC 10 item event unit that I'm 99% sure doesn't work. It's the Assault Bear equivalent, 20% More Attack from Cars (is it's function in CC) ... Not sure about any other items w/ boosts that don't work in those games. Most of the boost items we've seen in MW though are equivalent to ones in CC and KA .