PDA

View Full Version : Gold compensation required for boosts not working on boss, claim it now!

Ferr
10-10-2012, 01:14 AM
It has been confirmed by ccm that at least the ground and air boosts do not work on the boss events. hence, players have used much more gold then they needed to to defeat the bosses. Some of us have all the ground boosts (dragon knight helicopter, catlist tank and assault bear adding up to 80% more ground attack) plus 20% air attack. Missing out on those boost will have damaged those players huge amounts of gold in all past boss events. I advice players to calculate such damage, double it for punative damages and claim this from gree.

Fl@sh
10-10-2012, 03:05 AM
I started trying to calculate this a week ago.

Ferr
10-10-2012, 04:35 AM
I started trying to calculate this a week ago.

Is not that easy i know important is that you base it on the way you have actually played it. Eg if you were an impatient player you will have used more gold, hence more damage. Gree can not tell you that you had to play it with more patience. It is a valid option you have. Also you need to calculate it for all bosses. Finally you can double the outcome which is the minimum really. Punative damages usually are much more than just double.
Good luck!

Fl@sh
10-10-2012, 05:42 AM
Add in that cash flow becomes a problem when each boss costs 20 million. Mega attacks start being used when I hit boss 30. If the boosts were working, less hits/cash would be needed.

Gambit12
10-10-2012, 05:51 AM
I will probably ask Gree then to trade my broken Assault Bear to Deadly Tiger or Dragon Viper.. What do you say guys, do you think is a good idea..??

Tctiger
10-10-2012, 06:08 AM
I'm sure when boss events started they said your raw stats plus small boost given with a cash hit , no boosts have worked for me ever , ccm did contradict by saying that boosts should work the other day but who knows that could be a cop out for the boost items working in pvp , they way the game is run everyone could claim for something ! If you still spend gold when you know of the problems that is up to you , I would want the boosts fixed before spending anymore gold on new ones .

Ferr
10-10-2012, 09:56 AM
I'm sure when boss events started they said your raw stats plus small boost given with a cash hit , no boosts have worked for me ever , ccm did contradict by saying that boosts should work the other day but who knows that could be a cop out for the boost items working in pvp , they way the game is run everyone could claim for something ! If you still spend gold when you know of the problems that is up to you , I would want the boosts fixed before spending anymore gold on new ones .
I beg to differ as you then do not have the unit and you will never receive it again. The better way is to play, get your unit and get your damages. Then they will fix it and you will have your unit without damage and perhaps even free as you took a risk. Anyways, that is myapproach in this game.

Tctiger
10-10-2012, 12:38 PM
I have the bear which I got for free and I play for free , if I spent gold to get the bear I wouldn't have spent any after like anything in life if I didn't get what I payed for I wouldn't go back , I get what you are saying but I would rather cut my nose of to spite my face out of principle . maybe because people are still paying that's why they are not too bothered , if everyone stopped buying gold that bear would be working in a week , I know that everyone won't stop spending . Good luck to you ,I hope trying to get them working is not too frustrating and is successful for you .

Fl@sh
10-10-2012, 01:08 PM
We don't need everyone to stop spending. If you get the top 1% of spenders to stop, GREE's income from this game will drop significantly. I would say we add up to over 60% of the income for this game, but some of us are hardheaded, it is how we got to the position to be able to drop 5-10k a month on this game.

Vballmadam
10-10-2012, 01:29 PM
We don't need everyone to stop spending. If you get the top 1% of spenders to stop, GREE's income from this game will drop significantly. I would say we add up to over 60% of the income for this game, but some of us are hardheaded, it is how we got to the position to be able to drop 5-10k a month on this game.

Way out of my league! Guess i'm a low gold buyer compared to those figures.

Ajk
10-10-2012, 02:13 PM
WOW! I am blown away! 5-10k a month? All i can say is to each his own man. Amazing.

Q Raider
10-10-2012, 04:39 PM
Just been looking at which bonus units I have that actually work.

They are all ones in which the "decision" is the players side of the game (ie on my Ipad or Iphone).

Elite Heavy: 30% Extra on missions, can be seen to work.
Deadly Tiger: 505 Extra on Raids, can be seen to work.
Elite Bridge Jumper: Faster health recovery in Elite events, can be seen to work.
Dragon Viper: Reduced Building Time, can be seen to work.

Ones which are either non-operational or suspect.
Elite MPS Vessel: (40% Valor Bonus)
As I have never received a number higher than the max Valor payout for an attack or raid pretty sure this one does not work.

Assault Bear: (Bonus to Ground Attack)
Known to have never operational.

Fortune Carrier: (10% increase to Battle Points)
Battle points actually went down 10% when I first received the Fortune Carrier, went back to "normal" a few days later. Current operational status - doubtful.

Black Dragon Fighter and Black Shark Helicopter: (Casualty reduction)
Operational status, doubtful, but admittedly quite difficult to work out if these work or not.

Ryans67
10-10-2012, 05:34 PM
The BP one works for me. Raid a person, then attack to compare the difference.

Ajk
10-11-2012, 01:15 PM
As I have never received a number higher than the max Valor payout for an attack or raid pretty sure this one does not work. I have the skull carrier. Also 40% more valor. I don't believe it's working either.
Can someone tell me what the max valor payout is?

albeezy
10-11-2012, 01:21 PM
there is not a max valor that I know of although highest I get is probably around 20 something at level 150+ with full allies etc and attack someone with similar stats

Ajk
10-11-2012, 01:46 PM
there is not a max valor that I know of although highest I get is probably around 20 something at level 150+ with full allies etc and attack someone with similar stats
Thanks albeezy. I believe the most I've ever gotten is 17 valor. At level 94 now. There are times I recieve 0 valor. I suppose this could be possible believing 40% of 0 is 0. I suppose there really isn't a true way of checking this since it is never a consistent or set number. But at times I recieve 1 valor, which would make me believe that this boost is not working.

MonkeyPuppy2012
10-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Where is my adjustment

Corsair
10-12-2012, 06:38 AM
Building valor payouts are based on level of the building. If you hit a level 1 building, those values are known since they can be pulled from the server files. At least that is my understanding.

There is a max valor...theoretically that would be a way to test it, but only to confirm a positive. It would be easier with building valor payouts.

BigD@wg
10-12-2012, 07:38 AM
Ferr,

I only have the Guerilla striker (non-working air boost). So there has only been one boss since acquiring that non-working boost. I didn't spend any gold as i wasnt all that jacked up about paying money for another infantry unit. However, Obviously if the boost had been working I would have been able to beat more bosses. Since it wasn't, that means I missed out on a few more gold units in my army. Do I have any recourse or should I just suck it up and move on?

Maverick50727
10-12-2012, 10:41 AM
Just been looking at which bonus units I have that actually work.

They are all ones in which the "decision" is the players side of the game (ie on my Ipad or Iphone).

Elite Heavy: 30% Extra on missions, can be seen to work.
Deadly Tiger: 505 Extra on Raids, can be seen to work.
Elite Bridge Jumper: Faster health recovery in Elite events, can be seen to work.
Dragon Viper: Reduced Building Time, can be seen to work.

As I have never received a number higher than the max Valor payout for an attack or raid pretty sure this one does not work.

Assault Bear: (Bonus to Ground Attack)
Known to have never operational.

Fortune Carrier: (10% increase to Battle Points)
Battle points actually went down 10% when I first received the Fortune Carrier, went back to "normal" a few days later. Current operational status - doubtful.

Black Dragon Fighter and Black Shark Helicopter: (Casualty reduction)
Operational status, doubtful, but admittedly quite difficult to work out if these work or not.

Q for the valor test. L166-L180 accounts have a valor pay scale between 1-20. If you ever got 21 of higher, it would be working. I don't have that event unit to test.

I only have the event Items I have are:
Elite Heavy - 30% Mission Cash - Works
BLack Dragon Fighter - 20% casualty Reduction (no ides if that works)
Elite Base Defense - no bonus

Nothing that boosts stats to affect a boss fight.

Maverick50727
10-12-2012, 10:45 AM
Thanks albeezy. I believe the most I've ever gotten is 17 valor. At level 94 now. There are times I recieve 0 valor. I suppose this could be possible believing 40% of 0 is 0. I suppose there really isn't a true way of checking this since it is never a consistent or set number. But at times I recieve 1 valor, which would make me believe that this boost is not working.
For L94 the payout range is 1-12 in theory. This is for PVP attacks, raids may be different I'll have to check to see if I can find that out.

EDIT: Yes the pay range for valor varies by building on raids and is not by Player Level as it the PVP attack valor payout.

albeezy
10-12-2012, 11:16 AM
Q for the valor test. L166-L180 accounts have a valor pay scale between 1-20. If you ever got 21 of higher, it would be working. I don't have that event unit to test.

I only have the event Items I have are:
Elite Heavy - 30% Mission Cash - Works
BLack Dragon Fighter - 20% casualty Reduction (no ides if that works)
Elite Base Defense - no bonus

Nothing that boosts stats to affect a boss fight.

I just got a 21 valor payout! Got the blue bomber

Maverick50727
10-12-2012, 12:58 PM
I just got a 21 valor payout! Got the blue bomber
OK yes seems like people have confirmed that the valor boosts works. I don't want to keep going OT as this is really for the boost not working against the bosses. But this was in repsonse to some think that the bonuses really were not working at all. But the valor, upgrade reductions and cash ones seem to be fine. It is always the unseen ones that people doubt, since you can't tell it is working if there is no gauge. That was why I gave all the valor payout ranges for those players levels so people could verify. I hope to release all that and more in the future but I'm waiting on Crime City Mark and (er) to get back to me in a PM.

Someone asked me which units granted valor bonuses, but I deleted their PM by mistake and don't remember who. So with my last OT post I'll answer that and hope they see it.

Blue Fighter +2 Respect from Raids
Blue Bandit +2 Respect from Raids
Blue Striker +2 Respect from Raids
Blue Bomber +2 Respect from Raids
Waterman Ship 40% More Valor
Skull Carrier 40% More Valor
Armored Transport Ship 40% More Valor
Elite MPS Vessel 40% More Valor
Artillery Hunter Test +1 Respect from Raids
Enforcer +1 Respect from Raids
Heavy Infantry +1 Respect from Raids
Tornado Fighter +1 Respect from Raids
Armored Thunderbolt 20% More Valor
Biohazard Defense Commander 30% More Valor

albeezy
10-12-2012, 01:08 PM
OK yes seems like people have confirmed that the valor boosts works. I don't want to keep going OT as this is really for the boost not working against the bosses. But this was in repsonse to some think that the bonuses really were not working at all. But the valor, upgrade reductions and cash ones seem to be fine. It is always the unseen ones that people doubt, since you can't tell it is working if there is no gauge. That was why I gave all the valor payout ranges for those players levels so people could verify. I hope to release all that and more in the future but I'm waiting on Crime City Mark and (er) to get back to me in a PM.

Someone asked me which units granted valor bonuses, but I deleted their PM by mistake and don't remember who. So with my last OT post I'll answer that and hope they see it.

Blue Fighter +2 Respect from Raids
Blue Bandit +2 Respect from Raids
Blue Striker +2 Respect from Raids
Blue Bomber +2 Respect from Raids
Waterman Ship 40% More Valor
Skull Carrier 40% More Valor
Armored Transport Ship 40% More Valor
Elite MPS Vessel 40% More Valor
Artillery Hunter Test +1 Respect from Raids
Enforcer +1 Respect from Raids
Heavy Infantry +1 Respect from Raids
Tornado Fighter +1 Respect from Raids
Armored Thunderbolt 20% More Valor
Biohazard Defense Commander 30% More Valor

I have the blue bomber but I get no respect from raids if you know what I mean. Did CCMark type this for you?

Ajk
10-12-2012, 01:45 PM
Excellant work Maverick!! With all the doubts on unit boosts working or not, it made me wonder if my ONLY event prize I've won was actually working. Thanks for the clarity. Never a whole lot of talk on valor boosts.

Philoe Beddoe
10-14-2012, 08:47 AM
Any gold yet??? Or another empty Ferr promise and shallow threat

Dhusagar
10-14-2012, 08:59 AM
Any gold yet??? Or another empty Ferr promise and shallow threat
DRAVAK
Where are you?

rrnj6890
10-16-2012, 05:50 AM
The warlord siege tank boost is invisible as well. 3 percent ally boost. Support told me they are aware and are working on it. No compensation offered.......

Giedrybe
10-16-2012, 06:09 AM
Well, it is a bit different story. Warlord Siege tank was advertised without remark about bonus. It was pure unit with A/D only. After the update, which allowed to see individual unit stats in inventory, we can see this hidden boost. And honestly who can really test such boost like 3%. Forum still argues if we are using correct methods like BP to check boosts like 20/30/40%.

Miner
10-16-2012, 07:48 AM
I have the blue bomber but I get no respect from raids if you know what I mean. Did CCMark type this for you?

No, this information is in the game files. They use "respect" and other CC words quite a bit in there.

Miner
10-16-2012, 08:13 AM
By the way, I submitted a lengthy ticket last week making the point that we were told the assault bear boost effected boss events and that it has now been confirmed by a Gree employee that this is not the case. I went into a detail explanation of how this caused players, including myself, to need much more gold than should have been necessary to defeat boss events. I told them I wasn't going to go through the process of trying to determine exactly how much this impacted me directly but I was politely asking that they discuss this with management and offer compensation that they feel is a fair and just response to the blatant dishonesty on their part. I stressed that I wasn't going to make demands, but give them the opportunity to treat a loyal paying customer with respect and compensate me for their wrongdoings.

I got a response that thanked me for writing regarding the 20% BOOST TO AIR UNIT ATTACKS and said "however, we cannot offer any form of compensation regarding this matter." They went on to further state that the boost is currently being applied AS INTENDED, but is shown as invisible. They also went on to explain how they understand it makes it hard to calculate my strength against other opponents.

What the??? I didn't say ANYTHING about the air boost attack and I didn't say ANYTHING about trying to calculate my strength for PvP! I specifically said "ASSAULT BEAR BOOST" and specifically said I was referring to their impact (or non-impact) on boss events.

They don't even take the time to carefully read a paying customer's email. Freaking unbelievable.

rrnj6890
10-16-2012, 08:37 AM
Well it shows as it should have a boost now. Support said it is invisible. It is not the consumers job to test. Gree should be testing before they offer such rewards. Apparently they are not worried about fixing anything and why should they be. People continue to purchase gold. They will do nothing, except keep the really big spenders happy.This has become ridiculous. Is this fraud?????????

Well, it is a bit different story. Warlord Siege tank was advertised without remark about bonus. It was pure unit with A/D only. After the update, which allowed to see individual unit stats in inventory, we can see this hidden boost. And honestly who can really test such boost like 3%. Forum still argues if we are using correct methods like BP to check boosts like 20/30/40%.

albeezy
10-16-2012, 08:40 AM
No, this information is in the game files. They use "respect" and other CC words quite a bit in there.

HAHA stay on target. I was backhandedly pointing out that I get +2 valor for my BlueBomber, not respect and that they recycle CC code in MW all the time.

I also received a response that there will be no compensation for the broken units, although they did offer to take the Guerilla Striker out of my inventory and give me back half my gold...WTF. I proceeded to tell them to suck it. "Hey, I sold you something that is broken, I'll admit its broken too! If you are unhappy with it I can refund half the purchase price and take it back! Trust me, this is a deal!" Thanks CJ! Thanks Gree. You guys are a class act!

BigD@wg
10-16-2012, 09:22 AM
At least some of you got a response. I never got a single response from my ticket about striker. My ticket was just closed and I received the survey! The support staff is an even bigger joke than this game!! :p

rrnj6890
10-16-2012, 09:23 AM
Ferr, were you or anyone that you know of compensated?

albeezy
10-16-2012, 10:13 AM
At least some of you got a response. I never got a single response from my ticket about striker. My ticket was just closed and I received the survey! The support staff is an even bigger joke than this game!! :p
What is the point of getting a response anyways. They never make things right it seems. They're like the blackjack dealer in the Vegas vacation movie. Give me your money I'll kick you in the nuts and we will all be better off!