PDA

View Full Version : Purchase, automatic transfer

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-09-2012, 10:01 PM
They should make an automated transaction were u dont need to withdraw cash from your account to purchase something,, it should get automatically transfered.

TruthHurts
10-09-2012, 10:04 PM
This is how it is done in kingdom age. Yu can bank your cash, but do not need to withdraw to make purchases. It would make it a whole lot easier.

Officially, I agree with tony... For once, don't get used to it!

Polarbear
10-09-2012, 10:05 PM
But that's part of the fun of the game....

Withdrawing 40m for your NC, going oh **** oh ****! Hoping someone doesn't attack you in that moment!

Then realizing someone did and that you are 300k short, not wanting to lose another 4 mil depositing, you spend the next hour rummaging for that 300k!

Best moments!

TruthHurts
10-09-2012, 10:07 PM

Withdrawing 40m for your NC, going oh **** oh ****! Hoping someone doesn't attack you in that moment!

Then realizing someone did and that you are 300k short, not wanting to lose another 4 mil depositing, you spend the next hour rummaging for that 300k!

Best moments!

Touche'!

Extra characters.

PawnXIIX
10-09-2012, 10:08 PM

Best moments!

I actually withdrew the 17 million for my hotel a while back and didn't realize I still had 4 hours left on a turret xD

That was a nerve-racking 4 hours :p

Polarbear
10-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Lol I would have sold the turret! No one stops the hotel!

PawnXIIX
10-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Lol I would have sold the turret! No one stops the hotel!

No! I am a man! I was watering my spice garden yesterday and when I stubbed my toe I only cried for 20 minutes.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-09-2012, 10:13 PM
I know u get nervous when u have cash in hand but dont u get upset when u loose a couple of mil in the process of getting attacked. I dont like it , getting robbed is far more than enough!

Polarbear
10-09-2012, 10:18 PM
No! I am a man! I was watering my spice garden yesterday and when I stubbed my toe I only cried for 20 minutes.

Did you pour beer over it?

@Tiger, you win some, you lose some. Eventually you come to a stage where you don't care anymore. I lose 20 mil daily so those 300k attacks are peanuts.

dudeman
10-09-2012, 10:27 PM
They should make an automated transaction were u dont need to withdraw cash from your account to purchase something,, it should get automatically transfered.

Why? That's how it works in KA but you can't protect unlimited funds like you can in CC. Instead of being unlimited there is a cap that can be upgraded to a max of 330k.

Take your pick, automatic purchase transfers with a capped bank/vault capacity, meaning eventually you WILL lose cash to EVERY attacker, OR, unlimited bank capacity at the expense of MAYBE losing some cash to an attacker during the ~15 seconds between withdrawal and purchase.

Hmm... Tough choice. :p:cool:

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-09-2012, 10:31 PM
why? That's how it works in ka but you can't protect unlimited funds like you can in cc. Instead of being unlimited there is a cap that can be upgraded to a max of 330k.

Take your pick, automatic purchase transfers with a capped bank/vault capacity, meaning eventually you will lose cash to every attacker, or, unlimited bank capacity at the expense of maybe losing some cash to an attacker during the ~15 seconds between withdrawal and purchase.

just because its like that in the other game doesnt mean it leaves us with 2 options,,

dudeman
10-09-2012, 10:33 PM
I know u get nervous when u have cash in hand but dont u get upset when u loose a couple of mil in the process of getting attacked. I dont like it , getting robbed is far more than enough!

You can lose up to $300k every two hours. If you're losing "a couple of mil", then either you get attacked non-stop all day long (impossible) resulting in losses each and every time you withdraw cash, OR, you need a bank tutorial.

:p

B@ndit
10-09-2012, 10:37 PM
None of the above. I prefer the idea that I don't lose any cash at all.

dudeman
10-09-2012, 10:38 PM
None of the above. I prefer the idea that I don't lose any cash at all.

I hear sim city is nice this time of year.

PawnXIIX
10-09-2012, 10:45 PM
I hear sim city is nice this time of year.

My sims always leave because "lack of chocolate sprinkles". If you played the game...you'll understand that reference.

dudeman
10-09-2012, 10:51 PM
My sims always leave because "lack of chocolate sprinkles". If you played the game...you'll understand that reference.

Nope, never played it.

If you saw Tosh.0 tonight you should get this though:

http://i.imgur.com/GrI0m.gif

PawnXIIX
10-09-2012, 11:05 PM
I watch every show BUT Tosh.0

Web soup, Ridiculousness... you get it :p

just not Tosh.0

dudeman
10-09-2012, 11:10 PM
I don't enjoy watching ripoffulousness.

The clips are cool, but that "westside" chick's laugh is so....

Lol

Daniel2115
10-10-2012, 06:59 AM

Lol

The smoke got me and I got bronchitis, aint nobody got time for that lol.

Luke 3457
10-10-2012, 07:05 AM
Why? That's how it works in KA but you can't protect unlimited funds like you can in CC. Instead of being unlimited there is a cap that can be upgraded to a max of 330k.

Take your pick, automatic purchase transfers with a capped bank/vault capacity, meaning eventually you WILL lose cash to EVERY attacker, OR, unlimited bank capacity at the expense of MAYBE losing some cash to an attacker during the ~15 seconds between withdrawal and purchase.

I was on board till u mentioned this 👆👆👆

Luke 3457
10-10-2012, 07:08 AM

Lol
Lol keep it up bro!!' I miss jc clips already!!

balax
10-10-2012, 07:12 AM

this suggestion among others has already been made by me when CCM was asking for new ideas few months ago, but this
wasn't for the reason not to been robbed but to save time.

from a level and above loosing 300.000 is totaly nothing. I think that there should be no limit of 30.000 /hit
10% of whatever is unbunked, this would be more fun.

Polarbear
10-10-2012, 07:17 AM
this suggestion among others has already been made by me when CCM was asking for new ideas few months ago, but this
wasn't for the reason not to been robbed but to save time.

from a level and above loosing 300.000 is totaly nothing. I think that there should be no limit of 30.000 /hit
10% of whatever is unbunked, this would be more fun.

Oh no!.... I don't like losing 100mil per attack

Perhaps a new "bank buster attack" that steals 10% of banked money would be cooler. Would have to be 1 max per day and cost like 10 bullets :)

PS: Balax, I think you should help out your ck buddies and hit me :)

TonySpaghetti
10-10-2012, 07:31 AM
Officially, I agree with tony... For once, don't get used to it!

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor. :)

TonySpaghetti
10-10-2012, 07:35 AM
If you saw Tosh.0 tonight you should get this though:

Tosh.0 cracks me up. LOVE that show.

balax
10-10-2012, 08:03 AM
Oh no!.... I don't like losing 100mil per attack

Perhaps a new "bank buster attack" that steals 10% of banked money would be cooler. Would have to be 1 max per day and cost like 10 bullets :)

PS: Balax, I think you should help out your ck buddies and hit me :)

a modifier of 20% per hit might be an idea but i insist if u take from me 300.000 even if u do it 10 times a day it's 3 mil.
i have now ~18 mil from income and another 20 from robs so i don't mind that much. And for now the fact that i don't bank works as a bait :). My bank fee is 5% and i'll probably bank just before entering the shark tank.
so if it was 1mil/hit then i would certainly care

PS: i probably can't make a straight hit but i would definitely camp to your hood if you attack me.
By the way ..what level are you? i haven't seen u for days

Polarbear
10-10-2012, 08:12 AM

I stashed up 1 bil+ for this war, so I don't collect anymore. :)

Just bleeding everyone of explosives since i'm non-consumable

balax
10-10-2012, 08:31 AM

I stashed up 1 bil+ for this war, so I don't collect anymore. :)

Just bleeding everyone of explosives since i'm non-consumable

oh.. i leveled up quickly for few days because of farming from area bosses (the only loot that we androiders can do).
i am entering level 168 in minutes but i am going to stay there for a while so i might see u again.
this non -consumable is great and i also ...use it

Polarbear
10-10-2012, 08:44 AM
Some of you people are so MEAN!

I start talking to a CK/CCS dude, next minute his wall gets flooded: " PolarBear is the ENEMY, you can't talk to him! "

Wahhhh?!

So we're not derailing, I disagree with OP!

balax
10-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Some of you people are so MEAN!

I start talking to a CK/CCS dude, next minute his wall gets flooded: " PolarBear is the ENEMY, you can't talk to him! "

Wahhhh?!

So we're not derailing, I disagree with OP!

i also got such messages because we talked once
but i always talk to everybody, even my rivals.
even if i get attacked or robbed i don't loose my humor and definitely don't forget my manners,
it's only a game, it's not real money we loose. We pay (some of us) real money to have fun and chatting is a part of it.