PDA

View Full Version : Do we have a sequence list for buildings?

Ourpalace
10-09-2012, 09:29 PM
I'm currently working on Map Black Market. The equipments needed for buildings are City Bus, Hummer and Bulldozer. However, I don't have enough funds to purchase all of them. If I knew the sequence of buildings, I could purchase in the same sequence as needed.

PawnXIIX
10-09-2012, 09:33 PM
I'm currently working on Map Black Market. The equipments needed for buildings are City Bus, Hummer and Bulldozer. However, I don't have enough funds to purchase all of them. If I knew the sequence of buildings, I could purchase in the same sequence as needed.

You're doing story goals?

Polarbear
10-09-2012, 09:34 PM
Don't purchase what you don't need. You can just manually go to equipment store and purchase them slowly.

You're doing story goals?

Unless you're doing that.... Then nevermind.

Ourpalace
10-09-2012, 09:42 PM
yes, I'm doing story goals. I'd like to pre-purchase some equipments as 1) I can save 10% of the bank fee 2) I have stronger attacking/defines power earlier.

PawnXIIX
10-09-2012, 09:43 PM
yes, I'm doing story goals. I'd like to pre-purchase some equipments as 1) I can save 10% of the bank fee 2) I have stronger attacking/defines power earlier.

To be perfectly honest having items that are only for story goals are very detrimental to your economy. I'd rather be spending that money on upgrading buildings rather than unlocking jobs for story goals that i'm going to hit once then never again :(

Yes, they will make you stronger for the short term, but you're honestly better off buying items only for the jobs where you can farm items

Polarbear
10-09-2012, 09:52 PM
He's already at black market though, poor soul too late to be saved :(

You can just hit other multistep jobs that costs less first, up to the last step.

I.e. leave Ma Sheng at 19/20, or another job 2/3, or 7/8.

That way when the story mode catches up you will only require one more hit to do the job.

PawnXIIX
10-09-2012, 09:55 PM
He's already at black market though, poor soul too late to be saved :(

You can just hit other multistep jobs that costs less first, up to the last step.

I.e. leave Ma Sheng at 19/20, or another job 2/3, or 7/8.

That way when the story mode catches up you will only require one more hit to do the job.

Would have done that, but Ma Sheng is one of those jobs that isn't actually that bad to farm :) Guaranteed weapon :D