PDA

View Full Version : Choose your favorite Events & Explain why...

Gambit12
10-09-2012, 11:54 AM
For me both are tied at #1 which is the 10 part event & the Auction Event.
No boss event for me...

boardgames rule
10-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Boss event all the way

Dhusagar
10-09-2012, 12:04 PM
I have best luck with 10 part in Modern war

In CC it would have been Boss event.

In KA I wouldn't care cos I never get anything (including useless scratchers) :-(

General Soviet
10-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Boss events, definetely. You get a good amount of units, more than a normal, non-gold splurger could get in a collection event. Plus, more than a few select people can recieve the grand prize (even though it has lower stats).

Miner
10-09-2012, 12:27 PM
Even though I crossed the dreaded level 101 recently (which is worse than everyone made it out to be), the boss events still take the win for me. I can get 15 indestructible units without spending any gold (used be be more).

Thief
10-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Boss Event....It has forced me to increase my attack in this game which is something the other events didn't do. It also allows me to work numbers and Strategies which i enjoy as well. (although i don't get very far i can try and control the outcome...and i know how much gold it would take to get the remainder of the way as well as how much experience it would give me)

10 Crate Event would be my second Choice (although i never won and made it to 9 majority of the time)

I have never participated in the auction events.

Hivesy
10-09-2012, 02:05 PM
When the auction events started I thought the 10 item event was my favourite. When we just had the last 10 item event I wanted the auction event back.

I love boss events early until I beat 10/11 bosses. Then I hate boss events as I keep triggering bosses when I don't want to fight them and that's just plain annoying.

I always want what I haven't got, the grass is always greener.

What I really want is a new event format. Run it for 2 or 3 events and then change it up again. Too much to ask maybe?

MadManDK
10-09-2012, 02:06 PM
Boss event, as I can get a bunch of indestructible units for no real money and if I do spend a bit I can get some more and one real cool one. I do like the 10 part event also (nice with the "special" abilities of the top unit), but I'm leveling to fast in that one and it is unpredictable (I don't play the lottery). Might change when I go over level 100.

Dr. Dengus
10-09-2012, 02:13 PM
10 item, because it's the only one I've ever won.

Blackstone
10-09-2012, 02:22 PM
PvP tourney and Boss events (Pre-level 100). Because that's as close as this "game" is going to be like a game. Unless you like slot machines and auctions.

Hapl0
10-09-2012, 02:33 PM
Boss events without a doubt; kill a boss is like get a free crate.

Baraka
10-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Boss events for sure. You get like 15 free indestructables. Plus you don't get much xp,so can keep my tent pitched up😃

Gambit12
10-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Boss event are winning so far.. I wanna hear to some higher level player whose stats A/D are less than 100k... Anyone who wants to share..??

General Novak
10-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Id say boss. Although i cannot get as far as others it gives me more chance to win then auction or collect. Plus it gives weaker players a chance to get the top tier units as well

Lucky4u
10-10-2012, 06:39 AM
Boss event for me too...just hope they will fix things for high level players..

Sam @
10-10-2012, 08:23 AM
I prefer the 10 part event as you get indestructible units as you collect the item parts and the special weapon for the 10th!

2nd - The auction events are costly and burn up a lot of gold, but the cool thing is the top 50 gets both top 250 and 50 weapon which boosts your stats a lot along with a cool modifier. But yes, you will spend a lot 💰💰💰

3rd - For some reason I burn a lot of gold trying to beat the final boss. But it is cool to collect the indestructible weapons after each boss.

Lt. Falcon
10-10-2012, 08:33 AM
Tough to say....before my old iPhone got jacked up, I was doing really good on the 10 item events winning 2 without gold and getting to 9 items all but 1 time, after getting my phone replaced because the geniuses at Apple couldn't tell me what happened and fix my phone they replaced it with another one. After getting my MW account back on my new phone, I had a hard time just getting to 7 items...Strange?? The 10 item events were great for me, but they leveled me up faster than I would have like. The boss events are fairly nice, however can be disappointing as well. Once, I beat the boss 12 times for 12 commons. If I had to choose though, I would choose the boss event. As the boss event has made my LLP (Lift Ticket) a force at it's level and helped my HLP improve in unit density. Plus, I like the fact the I don't get disgusting "grunts" as prizes.

jay_usher
10-10-2012, 09:47 AM
10 create as u he better units up even if I only got to 9th box.. Can only do biss 7/8 without gold and depends if I lvl up.. But the boss units are common and crap.. I think they should do some other event where pop is included like funzio did with the iph.. People went made attacking and brought a lot of campers down. Campings gd to an extent but how can I enjoy a game only collecting money and upgrading for months on end? Boring

Giedrybe
10-11-2012, 07:38 AM
Boss event - for simple reason that a lot of depends on me and my strategy. This is what I am calling a game. Other events are much more a lottery and I have same chances as somebody with IQ of 80.

Other events would be ok as well if the drop rate of boxes would be much higher. Gold spenders will have advantage of going for gold option and that's ok. But to collect boxes is huge amount of XP got. That discourages me from participating in every event and makes me to sit out two out of three events. If the problem would be only in opening, that's another story. Currently it is also in getting boxes with fair amount of XP.

So only boss event where I am eager to take part as much as I can and even spend some gold if loot looks ok or final boss is within reasonable reach.

Mad
10-11-2012, 07:58 AM
Without a doubt the Boss event, it is the best value for XP gained. I have no idea why MW is so obsessive compulsive about having everyone level up. As a result people are totally unprepared for the slaughter that awaits them. Players must be quitting this game in droves. I suspect MW has one of the highest attrition rates of any game similar to it.

I guess that must be MW goal -- they must want people to quit playing. Strange business plan.

You would think the more people playing the greater chance they would buy gold.

manbeast
10-11-2012, 08:00 AM
Under lvl 100- boss event. Really fun and exciting and you can win if you spend a little gold

Over 100- boss events suck. 10 part events are the best. You have a chance to win an awesome unit with a special boost without spending gold.

Baraka
10-11-2012, 08:03 AM
Under lvl 100- boss event. Really fun and exciting and you can win if you spend a little gold

Over 100- boss events suck. 10 part events are the best. You have a chance to win an awesome unit with a special boost without spending gold.do you know anyone who has won a ten Item event without gold.

Gambit12
10-11-2012, 08:17 AM
do you know anyone who has won a ten Item event without gold.

I did it with my draughtsman, mps vessel, elite heavy, assault bear, & fortune carrier only cash or free open but not the falcon supersonic...i used gold on that one...

Baraka
10-11-2012, 08:20 AM
I did it with my draughtsman, mps vessel, elite heavy, assault bear, & fortune carrier only cash or free open but not the falcon supersonic...i used gold on that one...how the hell did u do that lol

Gambit12
10-11-2012, 08:23 AM
how the hell did u do that lol

Its just a big luck & maybe Gree fell so bad at me that time because i spent too much gold on that blue bomber event & ended up not getting it & they hook me up...lol!

Giedrybe
10-11-2012, 11:15 AM
Mad, they want you to level up, because then you are likely to try to solve your problems buying gold. If you quit, because you are not gold buyer, they don't really care about it.

manbeast
10-11-2012, 07:50 PM
do you know anyone who has won a ten Item event without gold.

I've won 4 of the 10 item events without ever spending a single gold bar.

jeffrey
10-11-2012, 08:00 PM
Which two idiots voted for the auction event???