PDA

View Full Version : Time to put the Game down😃😃👍👍

Dr BoneCrusher
10-09-2012, 09:53 AM
Well this is getting to be much for an iPhone game. I hope everyone takes a step back and think about what they are doing and WHY they are doing it. I hate know one in this game, and hope the best for everyone!

Dr BoneCrusher AKA Dominic😃😃👍👍

Burn
10-09-2012, 10:02 AM
If you are quitting over this silly drama created by the trolls, don't, CCM will have it fixed soon enough.

If you are quitting because you reached the Indians and now you are fodder, well that's perfectly understandable. ;)

Don't quit if forum BS is the problem.

PC77
10-09-2012, 10:10 AM
You seem like a sound dude Dr, just play your own game and enjoy it like most of us do.
Is hitting the shark tank that bad and do all players get plastered by the big boys no matter what??

Paulio
10-09-2012, 10:13 AM
I know Dr B, trust me, it isn't about hitting the shark tank. He can handle it and has been looking forward to it for a long time. If he's stepping away, it's for valid reasons.

Rhino72
10-09-2012, 10:14 AM
You seem like a sound dude Dr, just play your own game and enjoy it like most of us do.
Is hitting the shark tank that bad and do all players get plastered by the big boys no matter what??

Let's just say Dr B hit me about a week ago and I tried to exact some revenge over the last week. I think I have hit him 13 times back because he is always too beat up. I might have stopped by his hood a few hundred times to "check in" on him. (I have had a number of successful robs.) Bottom line: All players get plastered especially if you make some kind of name for yourself.

PC77
10-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Then when I do hit the shark tank, I'll get absolutely destroyed with my stats.
I'll rarely get robbed but I hope the constant beatings don't take the fun out of the game for me.

Rhino72
10-09-2012, 10:23 AM
I'll rarely get robbed but I hope the constant beatings don't take the fun out of the game for me.

Make your own fun and if red shows up on your wall who gives a flying *#@%? Collect, build, rob, attack enjoy events etc...but most of all you can always enjoy these fruitcakes on the forum to liven up the workday!

iteachem
10-09-2012, 10:25 AM

It's not a matter of if its when... Who cares about stats...I don't... I am rushing toward the HL knowing full well I will be attacked 120 a day...big deal...

Dipstik
10-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Yes, burn... I'm sure that it's it. Careful you don't drool on the floor.

Hacksaw Paul
10-09-2012, 10:27 AM
Good luck Dr.B😁

Dipstik
10-09-2012, 10:28 AM
And Dipstik comes one spot closer to becoming Crime City's strongest player!

Burn
10-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Poor Dippy. You search the forums high and low just for tidbits like that? You are an intrepid little forager aren't you.

You can sometimes find whole nuts in squirrel sh** too ;)

Lupo
10-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Let's just say Dr B hit me about a week ago and I tried to exact some revenge over the last week. I think I have hit him 13 times back because he is always too beat up.

This is my fault , Rhino. I can't stop hitting Dr.BC 10-0 for 5-6 times ever day...:p:p:p

Dipstik
10-09-2012, 10:30 AM
Search for what? You panting and drooling about your gang in every thread? If I had to search, it wasn't hard.

Dravak
10-09-2012, 10:31 AM
Nah don't think dominic mind , it is more he wants a break , and sometimes a break is good .
Keeps things in perspectief , cause in the end all the money invested is a luxury ...
Nothing else a luxury same as smoking .

But it is sad to see how people , are so mental and filled with hate , that I don't think it is funny .
I mean it shows you some people are scum of the society and simply needs to be put down .

Joke is a joke , fun is fun , but when people are so mentally obssessed with a Iphone game .
The fun is a bit gone for me , this is what we called self psychotic behaviour , only cure is the institution .
Honestly wow am I happy that most are just charlatans and liars in this game .

Even those unemployed dating "women" , but think got enough info to say lmao .
how fast it is to get people out of there comfort zone .. how many people want to be famous ,cause others have a big disposable income ...

Well Bone have fun on the break :) .

PC77
10-09-2012, 10:31 AM
@Rhino
That's exactly the way I'm going to approach it, if I don't let the beatings get to me, I'll plod along and enjoy my own game hopefully.
To date, I don't think I've made an enemy in the game so might get off lightly.
I do enjoy viewing the gang warfare from the outside. There are a lot of cool dudes on both sides from my point of view. To add spice I would eventually like to get involved but my stats will never allow that.

Fricco
10-09-2012, 10:33 AM
This is my fault , Rhino. I can't stop hitting Dr.BC 10-0 for 5-6 times ever day...:p:p:p

Add my 3-5 as well...;)

Dr. B if your leaving, just want to say i enjoyed the battle.

Gaming Will
10-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Peace, Dr.B.....

Burn
10-09-2012, 10:35 AM
PC77... 99% in the shark pool are just doing their thing, no fuss, no fanfare.

You mob up, you make a name yourself, you put yourself in the spotlight, then you'll have people waiting for you.

Happened to me, will happen to others. The forum is a big part of the game, and things said on here dictate a lot of what happens in the latter stages of the game.

Anyway, back on topic, Bones, I sent you PM, and meant it. Be cool.

Dipstik
10-09-2012, 10:36 AM
You enjoy spouting your gang nonsense everywhere, I enjoy making fun of you for it. It's pathetic, and it's perfect trolling fodder. If you don't want it to be a big deal, don't make it a big deal. At least you could make your own thread like Mnju and keep it there. Then every time we want to see you piddling all over yourself about the indians, we could click it and chuckle. You could even bump it every day with an update about how your life is awesome because other people who spent a lot more money on this game than you are great because they spent a lot of money on this game =P

Sam @
10-09-2012, 10:38 AM
I never had the pleasure to battle Dr B but best of luck to you.

Take a break and come back. All the best!

Philoe Beddoe
10-09-2012, 10:44 AM
I'm all for a daily burn thread.

Puppy diddle should be quarantined

Vile Lynn
10-09-2012, 10:51 AM
hey, can I PM CCMark for you & get your "name that bike" reward? lol, if you don't need it :cool:

I just hit the shark tank (woohoo! Imagonna get clobbered!) So far, so good, getting to see hoods up to level 200 is awesome, finally!

fuzzy
10-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Best of Luck Dr. BoneCrusher

Wish we would have got to battle. You would have destroyed me but it still would have been fun on my part seeing red from you.

Ghost818
10-09-2012, 11:11 AM
Good luck man, you were only around a little while in the shark tank, but you did pay me those visits :) Godspeed man, you will be back soon

ChiTown Hooker
10-09-2012, 12:14 PM
I kudz alwayz use me a good docta I play nurse wich ya umm hmmm

Ramshutu
10-09-2012, 12:17 PM
I remember you steamrolling me several times on your way up the levels,

Speaking as one of the piles of corpses that you stamped on whilst climbing to the higher ups, you'll be missed. Take a tip from me though, don't delete your hood. Take a step back, and if you decide to come back, I'm sure you'll be welcomed

WestLondon
10-09-2012, 12:22 PM
Cheerio then

iteachem
10-09-2012, 02:53 PM
Godspeed....was looking forward to the 0-10 against you LOL..

jobadass
10-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Hope to see you back soon. A breather is a great idea...I did it for a while and it helped. We've not always agreed on everything, but you've been a good friend.
See you soon Dom.
Enjoy your time off.

Lupo
10-09-2012, 04:03 PM
I took the opportunity to put as many nails i can on your coffin before you disappear from my news feed, I put 50-0 today and I still have time to put 20 more...:p:p:p

Thx God there is another loser coming into my radar (ck-damnkoops) so I will not miss you

jobadass
10-09-2012, 04:53 PM
I took the opportunity to put as many nails i can on your coffin before you disappear from my news feed, I put 50-0 today and I still have time to put 20 more...:p:p:p

Thx God there is another loser coming into my radar (ck-damnkoops) so I will not miss youI usually enjoy your posts of all the carnage you produce. This post was not neccesary and I actually lost a lot of respect for you as a player because of it. The guy can't even make a respectful exit without you kicking him in the a$$?

Lupo
10-09-2012, 04:59 PM
he made a exit BECAUSE I kicking him in the a$$

Paulio
10-09-2012, 05:03 PM
LOL @ Lupo. Trust me, Dr B's exit has absolutely NOTHING to do with you. Nothing.

Now please be a gentleman and quit ruining his thread.

Lupo
10-09-2012, 05:08 PM
LOL @ Lupo. Trust me, Dr B's exit has absolutely NOTHING to do with you. Nothing.

I disagree, but this is the reason we were on different sides, you say something and I say something totally different

jobadass
10-09-2012, 05:08 PM
In the end, we should all shake hands and walk away.

Sasha54
10-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Well this is getting to be much for an iPhone game. I hope everyone takes a step back and think about what they are doing and WHY they are doing it. I hate know one in this game, and hope the best for everyone!

Dr BoneCrusher AKA Dominic😃😃👍👍

Bye and good luck in getting your life back! You are one of the good ones😃😃

Lupo
10-09-2012, 05:11 PM
I usually enjoy your posts of all the carnage you produce. This post was not neccesary and I actually lost a lot of respect for you as a player because of it. The guy can't even make a respectful exit without you kicking him in the a$$?

I have ABSOLUTE no respect for my enemy"s , who doesen't like my attitude please play Sim City or enroll into CK's clan

Dipstik
10-09-2012, 05:12 PM
he made a exit BECAUSE I kicking him in the a$$

It's funny because he thinks anyone cares.

Lupo
10-09-2012, 05:14 PM
It's funny because he thinks anyone cares.

It's funny because you think, I think anyone else cares...:o

Dipstik
10-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Anyone know lupo's email? Someone needs to tell him burn hacked his forum account.

mxz
10-09-2012, 05:53 PM
Man, this party really died...anyone hear the rumor about 2 new maps coming out shortly?

Good riddance, Dr. B...always a pleasure.

Lupo
10-09-2012, 06:58 PM
Anyone know lupo's email?

Ask your wife (The Baroness)...:p:p:p

Babytway
10-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Man, this party really died...anyone hear the rumor about 2 new maps coming out shortly?

Good riddance, Dr. B...always a pleasure.

i just heard the rumor

mnju_03
10-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Love ya Doc.... See ya later!

SoccerStud
10-09-2012, 07:35 PM
See yeah Dr!

Please move your stupid ass clan talk somewhere else. No one gives a **** about your attacking

iteachem
10-09-2012, 07:40 PM
See yeah Dr!

Please move your stupid ass clan talk somewhere else. No one gives a **** about your attacking

Hey Terrel how you doing?

Labradorite
10-09-2012, 08:47 PM
I have ABSOLUTE no respect for my enemy"s , who doesen't like my attitude please play Sim City or enroll into CK's clan

You remind me those soldiers who r@ped their enemy's body right after killed them. Will you do this kind of thing if you have a chance Lupo?

@ Doc,
take a month long break, after you come back, you'll see the game and your enemies differently. You might even feel sympathy for some pathetic players such as Lupo. Good luck and have fun in the real world.

Lupo
10-09-2012, 09:19 PM
You remind me those soldiers who r@ped their enemy's body right after killed them. Will you do this kind of thing if you have a chance Lupo?

@ Doc,
take a month long break, after you come back, you'll see the game and your enemies differently. You might even feel sympathy for some pathetic players such as Lupo. Good luck and have fun in the real world.

You have a sick mind, I never ever had some "objectives" in my mind. Regarding Doc, please take a long break if possible 1 year, maybe 1 year from now I will be in another cyberspace...:p

P.S anyone judging me please keep your thoughts for yourself (otherwise look after me into the game), I have my right to be happy when an enemy leave the scene and show my disrespectful, I have had nothing in common to him besides our fight as enemy's. I did not liked him, and reason of leaving the game has to be a better one after 2 weeks of war against me (war it's too much said cuz I beat him up 10-0 every 2 hrs and he retaliate with 10-6, 10-7 ,3 times daily). So R.I.P and find a new game...:p

Dr. Dengus
10-09-2012, 09:29 PM

More so seen than heard, but yes, Japan Town and 5th Ave. coming soon to a device near you.

PawnXIIX
10-09-2012, 09:40 PM

I thought I started that rumor?

Polarbear
10-09-2012, 10:00 PM
What maps what maps?!

See bone, new maps! You should come back :)

But seriously what is this gossip!

PawnXIIX
10-09-2012, 10:10 PM
There's 2 new maps coming out, Japan Town and 5th Avenue. They're in the data already and there's bosses already defined in them. I'll work on getting an updated loot list for them as soon as I can.

Labradorite
10-09-2012, 10:15 PM
You have a sick mind, I never ever had some "objectives" in my mind. Regarding Doc, please take a long break if possible 1 year, maybe 1 year from now I will be in another cyberspace...:p

I'm not judging you. I just reflect your thoughts though your words which reflect your mind. I'm happy you're not as sick as those evil people. Good for you :)

Ps. I believe when those sick soldiers were r@ping those dead bodies, they didn't have any "objectives" in their mind either.

PawnXIIX
10-09-2012, 10:44 PM
I will say the Japan Town boss drops a common item (72%) that I'm really excited about. I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to say because we're not allowed to discuss unreleased content...

Jian Carlo
10-10-2012, 12:35 AM
Stopped reading the thread halfway through, so much sh1t......

Dr B I have always enjoyed your posts, sensible, to the point with a splash of humour now and again.
Have a break, relax and comeback stronger than ever. See ya

isshi
10-10-2012, 01:34 AM
good luck to ya Dr B. i also never had the pleasure to battle with u. playing on an iphone is not the best for this game.
get an ipad and come back ;) shame the game is great but the forums are screwed up. like someone said yesterday, the forum should be linked to your game id. this is the only way to stop these trolls.