PDA

View Full Version : WHere have all the event splash screens gone?

albeezy
10-09-2012, 09:05 AM
So the prevous KA boss event came and went without me EVER receiving a splash screen telling me how long the event was going to last. I also never received a splash screen for the new world militia boss event in MW.

I used to get them regularly during boss events. WTF is going on?

B@ndit
10-09-2012, 09:08 AM
I know on the last couple of hours (or more like 10-15 hrs) I wasn't sure how much time I have there was really no point in asking the forum cause I know that we all have 'roughly" different cut-off time - give and take a couple of hours ( I think its based on when the boss is triggered).

Without the splash screen I had resorted to rushing to get the 35 boss down...

albeezy
10-09-2012, 09:11 AM
my point exactly b@ndit!

MadManDK
10-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Last boss, I did not get a single splash screen.Half way through I sent support a message and they replied a few days later, that it was fixed, but not luck, so I told them and today I got the message "We are looking into it". Great, keep looking eventually you'll find it somewhere in the code (or not).

Giedrybe
10-09-2012, 10:19 AM
For some reason this boss event, which just ended, was giving me plenty of splash screens. Was not the case before though. But just for you to know that for some players no problems with splash screens at the moment.

Baraka
10-09-2012, 10:25 AM
I had splash all way through event m8. Don't get them on all of them though !!!!!!

Vballmadam
10-09-2012, 10:34 AM
I never had a splash screen or event pop up for the last 2 events.

Mad
10-09-2012, 10:59 AM
Yeah, I never received a single splash screen for the last event and it took a bit of my steam out playing this event, because I was never exactly sure how much time was left.

Crime City Mark
10-09-2012, 11:26 AM
Weird. I'll talk to the MW PM about this and see what's going on.