PDA

View Full Version : Android users ------> info on "10 Events"

Gaming Will
10-09-2012, 08:13 AM
Guys if you haven't paid attention to any of the iOS 10 events... You can throw boat loads of gold in an attempt to obtain that 10th event item.... Now listen close.....

YOU AREN'T GUARANTEED TO GET THAT 10th ITEM!!!!

That's why with the new events & leaderboards, the ones who spend the most gold are guaranteed the item!!!

AK-47
10-09-2012, 08:15 AM
Guys if you haven't paid attention to any of the iOS 10 events... You can throw boat loads of gold in an attempt to obtain that 10th event item.... Now listen close.....
YOU AREN'T GUARANTEED TO GET THAT 10th ITEM!!!!
That's why with the new events & leaderboards, the ones who spend the most gold are guaranteed the item!!!

No **** Sherlock..... we get to complain just like all the iOS users did when they got to 8 or 9 of 10, and didn't quite make it. YAY for freedom of speech!

sexkitteh
10-09-2012, 08:19 AM
Yeah - I know and in fairness I knew this when I decided to buy the gold... I just thought (stupid stupid stupid stupid) that with everyones good luck on the forum I was going to get it hands down...

I admit it! I was stupid!!!! It was the worst thing I ever did!!! I could have seriously boosted my stats probably 500points with a few crates... but no... I was an idiot...

I won't make this mistake again :(

Sandukan
10-09-2012, 08:27 AM
Yeah - I know and in fairness I knew this when I decided to buy the gold... I just thought (stupid stupid stupid stupid) that with everyones good luck on the forum I was going to get it hands down...

I admit it! I was stupid!!!! It was the worst thing I ever did!!! I could have seriously boosted my stats probably 500points with a few crates... but no... I was an idiot...

I don't think it was stupid at all. The dice stats aren't even that great but the 25% reduction in upgrades was a strong selling point. From what I am seeing the people who got the 10th item got it within the first 3 days or so. Apparently if you are going to spend gold those are the days to do it.

I don't understand this company. If you are selling something for entertainment value why frustrate your clients?

Bala82
10-09-2012, 08:29 AM
I don't know what you talking i havnt spend any gold but in last 2 android 10 event i got final prize , it's leaderboard one i can't get past 15th item.

sexkitteh
10-09-2012, 08:34 AM
I don't know what you talking i havnt spend any gold but in last 2 android 10 event i got final prize , it's leaderboard one i can't get past 15th item.

You are very fortunate Bala... but you are a nice person - maybe it's karma paying it forward to you :)

I haven't gotten a single 10th item... none... :(

Oh well.. I'm done with this...

Gaming Will
10-09-2012, 09:06 AM
No **** Sherlock..... we get to complain just like all the iOS users did when they got to 8 or 9 of 10, and didn't quite make it. YAY for freedom of speech!

Didn't say you couldn't complain.... It seems that had I been on android and watched all the iOS peeps lose tons of gold I probably wouldn't have gone for it.

Gaming Will
10-09-2012, 09:06 AM

I wouldn't say stupid... Just a learning lesson.

Gaming Will
10-09-2012, 09:08 AM
I don't know what you talking i havnt spend any gold but in last 2 android 10 event i got final prize , it's leaderboard one i can't get past 15th item.Fortunate you are... But in ios ALOT of gold spenders did spend alot and still didn't get it. That's all I was saying... Congrats on getting yours though.

Bala82
10-09-2012, 09:42 AM
You are very fortunate Bala... but you are a nice person - maybe it's karma paying it forward to you :)

I haven't gotten a single 10th item... none... :(

Oh well.. I'm done with this...

Yeah it helps when you can open 1 box every hour most people life in the way forget to open 1 every hour because other commitment it all great have a timer but you have people ringing your phone and you spends ages speaking to them it get difficult.

I understand gaming will that not everyone is lucky but i was fortunate to do old 10 box event when they were introduced on android and they were nightmare all i could get were 6 or 7 items. For some reason these current one you actually get the full week to do the event unlike before only 2 days left when event started.

Lonestoner
10-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Pretty sure I haven't gotten an event with 7 days total since I've been playing the game, and I play all the time, restarting frequently, and checking the forums frequently as well. I'm almost never late on receiving the events when they start.

Either way, I'm glad as hell I didn't spend any of my 500+ gold on this event too. It gives me the advantage over these asses running the show behind the curtains. Yes, it gets me frustrated when other people get 10 items out of opening ~16 crates, or my roommate gets to 10 in two consecutive events opening ~8 chests per day, but they still got no money out of me. I refuse to be a sucker for their money grubbing schemes. Hell, even tapjoy doesn't work for most android users, but I've earned almost 700 gold from aarki and sponsorpay alone.

Every time someone spends money to get that 10th item, you're just confirming their system works and keeping it going longer. It's a VERY hard thing to do, but not spending gold is the only way that things will change with systems you disagree with. Especially since we're such a small user base on android compared to iOS.

I'm so frustrated right now, my brain is churning a million thoughts a second. I'm not even sure this post made any sense. Just trying to vent my frustration yet again.

Carmine74
10-09-2012, 02:37 PM
That 25% reduction in upgrade time would have been nice, but no gold wasted, just time.

Lonestoner
10-09-2012, 02:45 PM
That 25% reduction in upgrade time would have been nice, but no gold wasted, just time.

Apparently it's bugged and giving 43.75% reduction as well.. Just to deepen the wound even further. :(

Either way, good job staying strong and not wasting gold. Was damn hard for me to do as well.