PDA

View Full Version : Auction Event is coming out anytime soon..!!

Gambit12
10-09-2012, 05:56 AM
The 6th installment of Auction Event is coming out anytime soon. Just be prepare guys & load up your energy until it comes out..maybe tonight or anytime tomorrow.

Edit: For those only in a none-boycott status...Come & join me..!

jay_usher
10-09-2012, 06:04 AM
How u find this? Also u get my in game message gambit?

Gambit12
10-09-2012, 06:05 AM
How u find this? Also u get my in game message gambit?

i just copied it from Albeezy...not yet, i'm about to check it out now...

jay_usher
10-09-2012, 06:08 AM
Ok where he find this out lol.. Wanna pm me ur ally code and have an allie u actually speak to? I only have a handful and the rest is just to make numbers up

Giedrybe
10-09-2012, 06:54 AM
From game files.

Ph4ntom Stranger
10-09-2012, 07:23 AM
That's a BAD*** looking unit. I'd love to have it, sadly will never happen. Oh well lol

albeezy
10-09-2012, 07:32 AM
Gambit you are crazy to want another auction event. If I had time I would go find all your posts about you wanting the collect 10 events back when the auctions started. Lol.

Blackstone
10-09-2012, 08:00 AM
Auction events = 5 item prize = not worth my time.

Gambit12
10-09-2012, 08:15 AM
Gambit you are crazy to want another auction event. If I had time I would go find all your posts about you wanting the collect 10 events back when the auctions started. Lol.

hahaha...collect 10 is okey but you win it by luck, unlike auction event you win it by manually specially if you have lots of gold. For me, i probably stay inside top 250 & CCM will post the name of all winners. & i like it when my name is there..Lol!

albeezy
10-09-2012, 08:25 AM
hahaha...collect 10 is okey but you win it by luck, unlike auction event you win it by manually specially if you have lots of gold. For me, i probably stay inside top 250 & CCM will post the name of all winners. & i like it when my name is there..Lol!

I prefer to post the image of me winning a collect 10 event. Plus I do not like the idea of being out spent being the reason I didnt win! I know going into the crate events that I will need a little luck to get to 10. With the Auctions I would be relying on others to not outspend me

Plus I really only care about the boosted units, which I will never spend enough to get in an auction event. I can farm units from PVE that are as good or better than the top 250 prize for free

Hivesy
10-09-2012, 09:08 AM
another invisible boost prize? Why on earth do Gree do it to themselves? Suckers for punishment.

Give us something interesting like a cash converter unit. The top prize unit allows you to convert £1 mil per week of old units back in to cash. Loot units are given a sensible value and actual cash units are worth the original price.

Now that would be worth winning! Finally the ability to cash in the tree snipers!

Gambit12
10-09-2012, 09:23 AM
I prefer to post the image of me winning a collect 10 event. Plus I do not like the idea of being out spent being the reason I didnt win! I know going into the crate events that I will need a little luck to get to 10. With the Auctions I would be relying on others to not outspend me

Plus I really only care about the boosted units, which I will never spend enough to get in an auction event. I can farm units from PVE that are as good or better than the top 250 prize for free

Thats true albeezy...collect 10 & auction event are both okey for me but not the boss event. The boss event is for lower level only...

BigD@wg
10-09-2012, 09:37 AM

The equation for me is:

Auction=camping+no gold=no money for Gree

big perm
10-09-2012, 10:08 AM
What are you farming these days Albeezy?

Tctiger
10-09-2012, 10:24 AM
I Don't play auctions .

albeezy
10-09-2012, 10:40 AM
What are you farming these days Albeezy?
High level loot units

Ljepoje
10-09-2012, 11:52 AM
High level loot units

Please, can somebody tell me if I can win/purchase "loot units" on following maps

*Trafficker base ?
* Border guars complex ?
* Suspicious village ?
* Boneyard ?
* Marketplace ?
* Drop site ?

Thanks!

LeBarticus
10-09-2012, 11:53 AM

Agreed....

albeezy
10-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Please, can somebody tell me if I can win/purchase "loot units" on following maps

*Trafficker base ?
* Border guars complex ?
* Suspicious village ?
* Boneyard ?
* Marketplace ?
* Drop site ?

Thanks!
the answer is yes...

EDIT: but they are not indestructible units

Gambit12
10-09-2012, 12:00 PM

*Trafficker base ?
* Border guars complex ?
* Suspicious village ?
* Boneyard ?
* Marketplace ?
* Drop site ?

Thanks!

Off topic.. You should go to RANDOM "quickie" Question thread...

Miner
10-09-2012, 12:04 PM
Adios gambit. Enjoy your 1 week ban for discussing unreleased game content. I would suggest you delete this entire thread ASAP.

Gambit12
10-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Adios gambit. Enjoy your 1 week ban for discussing unreleased game content. I would suggest you delete this entire thread ASAP.

i got it from albeezy.. Long time no see Miner.. Where have you been hiding lately..??

qqqq
10-09-2012, 12:07 PM

*Trafficker base ?
* Border guars complex ?
* Suspicious village ?
* Boneyard ?
* Marketplace ?
* Drop site ?

Thanks!

In drop site map the crumbled building spits off a 2/5 Intel runner; can't remember the drop rate but i farmed easily several of them

Miner
10-09-2012, 12:08 PM
i got it from albeezy.. Long time no see Miner.. Where have you been hiding lately..??

There you go... throw albeezy under the bus with you! hahaha

CCM doesn't like this kind of stuff leaking out into the forums before it's released.

I took a little time off and thought I'd drop in to see what's going on.

Gambit12
10-09-2012, 12:12 PM
There you go... throw albeezy under the bus with you! hahaha

CCM doesn't like this kind of stuff leaking out into the forums before it's released.

I took a little time off and thought I'd drop in to see what's going on.

Everybody missed you here specially your LE & event pics.. Any update on those pics yet?

Miner
10-09-2012, 12:21 PM
Everybody missed you here specially your LE & event pics.. Any update on those pics yet?

I'll work on getting the event pics thread updated. I think I'm just missing the last boss event, right?

I missed a week or two on the LE threads... probably won't go back and dig those up, but I'll do my best to keep them going in the future.

Gambit12
10-09-2012, 12:33 PM
I'll work on getting the event pics thread updated. I think I'm just missing the last boss event, right?

I missed a week or two on the LE threads... probably won't go back and dig those up, but I'll do my best to keep them going in the future.

its been 2 bosses already, 1 auction, 1 collect 10, & 2 LE's...

Miner
10-09-2012, 12:34 PM
its been 2 bosses already, 1 auction, 1 collect 10, & 2 LE's...

Wow. Been that long? Glad no one is keeping track! ;)

Gambit12
10-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Wow. Been that long? Glad no one is keeping track! ;)

probably only me...i just like those unit pics.

Miner
10-09-2012, 12:44 PM
probably only me...i just like those unit pics.

I'm sending you a PM.

Ljepoje
10-09-2012, 12:46 PM
albeezy

qqqq

Thanks! Will get on it right away! :D

Lucky4u
10-09-2012, 03:41 PM
probably only me...i just like those unit pics.i like it too...supp guys..

Speed ump
10-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Can I bid 500 crates now, or do I have to wait.

Dr. Dengus
10-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Guess we'll find out what GREE will want to throw at us next either midnight tonight or noon tomorrow (PST).

dthfrmabv
10-09-2012, 10:12 PM

If you pay me I can smuggle them out for you! :D

JackRakan93
10-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Such an overpowered but awesome unit...

Selfproclaimed
10-09-2012, 11:07 PM
And you know what jack.that prize will probably go to the number one person... You know how much money,gold it'll take to get the number one spot. My guess is $5 grand minimum.

And I don't mean 5000 gold. I mean 5000 dollars.

Mcdoc
10-10-2012, 02:34 AM
They are REALLY going to release a unit to increase Sea Attack stats when the Ground & Air boost units have been EPIC failures?

MadManDK
10-10-2012, 03:37 AM
Rumors and speculations, thats all it is, we might as well get another 10 item collecting something weird like for instance "Medicine from Aid Kits" :rolleyes:

jay_usher
10-10-2012, 04:01 AM
Bid 500 creates?

Gambit12
10-10-2012, 08:19 AM
Lets go UK flag player! i know you want this boat for your flag nations. I wanna hear it to some UK player around this forum...

Lucky4u
10-10-2012, 08:22 AM
Lets go UK flag player! i know you want this boat for your flag nations. I wanna hear it to some UK player around this forum...im uk too gambit...but that unit is only gonna go to whoever gonna get the most opening...the best spenders

dthfrmabv
10-10-2012, 08:34 AM
Bid 500 creates?

if you pre-order crates you get a head start... 3 bananas per crate.

I can smuggle them in for you... monkey not included lol

Gambit12
10-10-2012, 08:38 AM
im uk too gambit...but that unit is only gonna go to whoever gonna get the most opening...the best spenders

I'm not UK.. i'm just cheering for UK players because this boat Ragnarok will suit there flag nation...

Lucky4u
10-10-2012, 08:44 AM
I know...for me honestly...I'm just gonna dream about that boat.at least it won't cost me golds...lol

Ferr
10-10-2012, 08:48 AM
The 4th installment of Auction Event is coming out anytime soon. Just be prepare guys & load up your energy until it comes out..maybe tonight or anytime tomorrow.

http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/popups/CosmonautBox-Popup@2x.jpg

At least the language is not ambiguous anymore. ;)

Lucky4u
10-10-2012, 08:52 AM
Ferr,would you give me a hitch on this boat...looks awesome

Ajk
10-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Lets go UK flag player! i know you want this boat for your flag nations. I wanna hear it to some UK player around this forum...
You better believe it. But, there is no way this game is worth that kind of money to me. I can find a lot better things to spend $5,000.00 on.

Ferr
10-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Ferr,would you give me a hitch on this boat...looks awesome
Forget it ;)

Dr. Dengus
10-10-2012, 10:15 AM
Rumors and speculations, thats all it is, we might as well get another 10 item collecting something weird like for instance "Medicine from Aid Kits" :rolleyes:

I see what you did there lol.

Gambit12
10-10-2012, 10:41 AM
I see what you did there lol.

Hey Doc, are you going to update the upcoming LE pics this time..?

HGF69
10-10-2012, 11:03 AM
Why do only one or the top 25 get items?
If greedy want people to play then make it inclusive as people are leaving in droves

Dr. Dengus
10-10-2012, 11:28 AM
Hey Doc, are you going to update the upcoming LE pics this time..?

If Miner doesn't have time to do so, I'll upload them later on today.

General Soviet
10-10-2012, 12:36 PM
Well it's time for my strategy with these Auctions! Open crates until I get the first prize, then end it, cause that's how far a free player gets! :rolleyes:
EDIT: Just got the event. Pretty happy the first prize isn't infantry.

Ramshutu
10-10-2012, 01:07 PM
I have some issues with this event:

1.) the ship with the identity 563 is the USS Ross, which is a destroyer, not a battlecruiser.
2.) the image looks more like a frigate.
3.) the sprocket looks more like a gear.
4.) even if it were a sprocket, it wouldn't work particularly well as the teeth are different sizes.
5.) there is no mounting points, screws, etc to join the gear/sprocket to anything (although it could be on the reverse side).
6.) with three prong mountings, that thing would sheer off pretty damned quickly.
7.) the ship has 3 large artillery batteries, which in 'modern war' would have a=0, d=0
8.) What type of 'incredible weapon' involves cosmonauts, and sprockets, outside the fictional world of Doofenshmirz evil inc. or inspector gadget.
9.) The weapon can 'help win the war' or 'help the war effort', but 'help win the war effort' makes no sense...
10.) you don't rally earn items, you collect them. I just added this one to make 10

To their credit, however, Ragnarok is the Norse equivalent of Armageddon, and I believe ends with the world submerged underwater, so there's one thing correct.

Gambit12
10-10-2012, 01:10 PM
I have some issues with this event:

1.) the ship with the identity 563 is the USS Ross, which is a destroyer, not a battlecruiser.
2.) the image looks more like a frigate.
3.) the sprocket looks more like a gear.
4.) even if it were a sprocket, it wouldn't work particularly well as the teeth are different sizes.
5.) there is no mounting points, screws, etc to join the gear/sprocket to anything (although it could be on the reverse side).
6.) with three prong mountings, that thing would sheer off pretty damned quickly.
7.) the ship has 3 large artillery batteries, which in 'modern war' would have a=0, d=0
8.) What type of 'incredible weapon' involves cosmonauts, and sprockets, outside the fictional world of Doofenshmirz evil inc. or inspector gadget.
9.) The weapon can 'help win the war' or 'help the war effort', but 'help win the war effort' makes no sense...
10.) you don't rally earn items, you collect them. I just added this one to make 10

To their credit, however, Ragnarok is the Norse equivalent of Armageddon, and I believe ends with the world submerged underwater, so there's one thing correct.

Hahaha...nice info!

Speed ump
10-11-2012, 01:30 PM
The pic you posted gambit for the winner of the auction, I have not seen that posted in any info for the auction, have we determined of this is actually an award, or a maybe could have been, but did not happen thing?

Gambit12
10-11-2012, 01:32 PM
I didn't see it either. i just copied it from albeezy. Try to PM him where he got it & let me know ASAP, okey...thanks!

Dr. Dengus
10-11-2012, 01:42 PM
The pic you posted gambit for the winner of the auction, I have not seen that posted in any info for the auction, have we determined of this is actually an award, or a maybe could have been, but did not happen thing?

That image was from the game files (posted Sep 25). CCM said that there is a no. 1 overall prize, he just didn't have the info from the devs at the time of his Stickied thread about the event (hence why there isn't a mention of a no. 1 prize in his thread). But he later clarified somewhere in some thread that there is a prize for the #1 person, just didn't give any specifics. So it's basically assumed the Ragnarok Battlecruiser is the leader-board's overall prize, it just hasn't been 100% confirmed.

Gambit12
11-06-2012, 05:39 AM
Hey Guys, here we go again, same old..........The 6th installment of leaderboard event is coming out anytime soon..! Just prepare yourself & load your energy now...

***For those only in a none boycott status please join me & try to get this top 250 unit...Good Luck..!

Dhusagar
11-06-2012, 05:41 AM
Hey Guys, here we go again, same old..........The 6th installment of leaderboard event is coming out anytime soon..! Just prepare yourself & load your energy now...

***For those only in a none boycott status please join me & try to get this top 250 unit...Good Luck..!

Good luck Gambit - hope you get it and that it works as well as all the others ;-)

Gambit12
11-06-2012, 05:47 AM
Good luck Gambit - hope you get it and that it works as well as all the others ;-)

Thanks! Top 250 is way to easy to get than the boss 35...

andy_xyz2004
11-06-2012, 05:50 AM
Thanks! Top 250 is way to easy to get than the boss 35...

Good Luck Gambit :)

Harry Tuttle
11-06-2012, 05:50 AM

Lol @ "as well as the others"

Edit: why are we on a necro thread

mickymacirl
11-06-2012, 05:52 AM
People are stupid for even wasting cash on a non working boost unit, just looked at the game files, looks like new maps as well, anything like the last ones we will all be disappointed.

Dhusagar
11-06-2012, 05:55 AM
Lol @ "as well as the others"

Edit: why are we on a necro thread

Guess if we can bring a thread back to life, we are showing Gree that "dead" things can be resurrected! Now all they need to do is breathe life into all the broken things in the game!

Gambit12
11-06-2012, 06:12 AM
FYI: There is no boost in a top 250 unit only the stats...& this is not an old thread, its just a few weeks back. An old thread is like at least 60 to 90 days back...

iamnasty
11-06-2012, 08:59 AM
FYI: There is no boost in a top 250 unit only the stats...& this is not a old thread, its just a few weeks back. An old thread is like at least 60 to 90 days back...

Gambit, go for the TOP 50 as all the big players are boycotting MW as well as the events, and for the first time probably no gold requirement to be in the TOP 50

P/s - I am support and boycotting MW and will not be play MW or any of the events, my in game nick is Chang Xuan Ni

Gambit12
11-06-2012, 10:02 AM
Gambit, go for the TOP 50 as all the big players are boycotting MW as well as the events, and for the first time probably no gold requirement to be in the TOP 50

P/s - I am support and boycotting MW and will not be play MW or any of the events, my in game nick is Chang Xuan Ni

You have 2 accounts..? If you go for it then i'll go for it too, but first it depends on the unit & the bonus boost...

Idiokus
11-06-2012, 11:04 AM
Well all the best if you go for it my Gambit!!! Not a bad idea with all the boycott going on:-)
I really hope ya get it!!

Gambit12
11-06-2012, 11:07 AM
Well all the best if you go for it my Gambit!!! Not a bad idea with all the boycott going on:-)
I really hope ya get it!!

Lets go for it together idiokus..!

Gambit12
11-06-2012, 07:31 PM
I guess this upcoming auction event is not coming out pretty soon because of this bazaar boycott going on...

Dr. Dengus
11-06-2012, 07:34 PM
I guess this upcoming auction event is not coming out pretty soon because of this bazaar boycott going on...

Wednesdays are a guarantee for a game data update because of the LE sets, so we'll probably see an event tomorrow.

iamnasty
11-06-2012, 07:37 PM
You have 2 accounts..? If you go for it then i'll go for it too, but first it depends on the unit & the bonus boost...

Gambit, i only have 1 account and it's Chang Xuan Ni. I am boycotting MW, not going to spend any gold, not attack/raid and not participate in any MW events

LeBarticus
11-06-2012, 10:21 PM
**** auction events. I'm 1/20 opens in KA with 1 sands of time. It's the same for MW, every time.

LeBarticus
11-06-2012, 10:21 PM
Thank god I'm not a sucker for gold.

Gambit12
11-07-2012, 12:35 AM
Wednesdays are a guarantee for a game data update because of the LE sets, so we'll probably see an event tomorrow.

I hope so too & hope is not complicated like CC cause they have it right now. Collect two items to open the middle options...that's weird..!

iamnasty
11-07-2012, 09:24 AM
Gambit, I am five and have been saving up my allowance for the next auction....
ready to spend! spend! and spend some more!

I am confused, are you five or six or seven......eight.............nine................. ........................................!!!!!!!!!!

Gambit12
11-07-2012, 09:47 AM
Gambit, I am five and have been saving up my allowance for the next auction....
ready to spend! spend! and spend some more!

Just load up your energy & it maybe be will show up later today...Good Luck to you..!

Dr. Dengus
11-07-2012, 10:45 AM
I hope so too & hope is not complicated like CC cause they have it right now. Collect two items to open the middle options...that's weird..!

Nahh I don't think MW will get the invasions event just yet. Eventually maybe, but not at the moment. I don't like that style at all either, it only benefits the heavy gold spenders. Most of which are boycotting anyway.

spectra
11-07-2012, 12:28 PM
lol

it was funny to see earlier today that the TOP 25 spots only had about 14 players

Gambit12
11-07-2012, 12:50 PM
Nahh I don't think MW will get the invasions event just yet. Eventually maybe, but not at the moment. I don't like that style at all either, it only benefits the heavy gold spenders. Most of which are boycotting anyway.

Hey Doc, your PM is fully loaded like the tsunami...Lol!

Dr. Dengus
11-07-2012, 01:00 PM
Hey Doc, your PM is fully loaded like the tsunami...Lol!

Lol thanks for the heads-up, all clear now.

Gambit12
11-07-2012, 02:05 PM
This is the grand prize for the 6th installment of Leaderboard event.. Good Luck..!

http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/popups/NuclearArmsBox-Popup@2x.jpg[/QUOTE]

Speed ump
11-07-2012, 04:16 PM
It will be interesting to see the leader board when this pops up in my game.

Gambit12
11-07-2012, 09:27 PM
Probably he's lucky on middle cash option only...

SoO
11-08-2012, 02:34 AM
Yar Royal Boycott GREE..boycott but still participating ...hmm

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u425/northiekang/6B53A340-7371-4B32-9F1D-D0E84F461AC7-13356-00000E23D6BA8270.jpg