(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-09-2012, 02:48 AM
as far as i know we were supposed to recieve the item on the 08/10

Munch on it
10-09-2012, 02:51 AM
I got mine days ago

AK-47
10-09-2012, 03:23 AM
Just looked thru my inventory, I haven't gotten it either. Munch were the stats 38/35 like CCM said? also maybe u can post a screenshot?

Ramshutu
10-09-2012, 03:28 AM
I've not received one. I have sent a pm to ccm, but haven't received a response yet.

AK-47
10-09-2012, 03:30 AM
I've not received one. I have sent a pm to ccm, but haven't received a response yet.

Just sent my PM as well. Hopefully they are just lagging(as usual).

Jian Carlo
10-09-2012, 03:32 AM
And I didn't get one either ahhhhhhh ..... Oh hold on I didn't do the survey ........ Think Ill pm him anyway lol

TRAZ
10-09-2012, 03:53 AM
Here's a screenshot of the Prototype Rife:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/beckycronis/Prototype/prototype1.png

Look under the Guns tab. That's where mine was located.

fuzzy
10-09-2012, 04:04 AM
I have received mine on my IOS device but on my camper account (Android) no gun yet.

Munch on it
10-09-2012, 04:29 AM
Just looked thru my inventory, I haven't gotten it either. Munch were the stats 38/35 like CCM said? also maybe u can post a screenshot?

Yes stats were 38/35 I don't know how to upload photos on here but there is another thread somewhere about the gun and someone posted a picture. Most people that havnt got it are on android in the other thread

TonySpaghetti
10-09-2012, 04:37 AM
I got mine.

TRAZ
10-09-2012, 04:47 AM
Yes stats were 38/35 I don't know how to upload photos on here but there is another thread somewhere about the gun and someone posted a picture. Most people that havnt got it are on android in the other thread

Look at my previous post in this thread. The photo is there for iOS users.

Lonestoner
10-09-2012, 01:17 PM
So far, NO android users have posted that they have it yet. I PM'ed CCM on the 5th when he edited his original post about the prizes being handed out, and still have gotten no response. I wouldn't count on getting it any time soon if you're on android. On the other hand, if you're on iOS, I'd expect it within a day or two, since others have it, and GREE loves the iOS users. Probably hasn't been coded yet for android, even though "all prizes have been handed out". What a blatant lie. It's almost funny.

Dudebot121256
10-09-2012, 01:27 PM
So far, NO android users have posted that they have it yet. I PM'ed CCM on the 5th when he edited his original post about the prizes being handed out, and still have gotten no response. I wouldn't count on getting it any time soon if you're on android. On the other hand, if you're on iOS, I'd expect it within a day or two, since others have it, and GREE loves the iOS users. Probably hasn't been coded yet for android, even though "all prizes have been handed out". What a blatant lie. It's almost funny.
Yep, just checked and don't have one. Now the waiting begins

Lonestoner
10-09-2012, 01:52 PM
In the survey thread, someone just pointed out that the prototype rifle is already in game (android) as a gold item, which puzzles me even further. Why the hell does it take this long to hand out an item that's already there?

TonySpaghetti
10-09-2012, 02:18 PM
They felt the need to make Android users wait longer because you guys don't complain enough.

balax
10-09-2012, 02:26 PM
They felt the need to make Android users wait longer because you guys don't complain enough.

:)

no prize here either but i am not suprised at all.

Lonestoner
10-09-2012, 02:33 PM

Seriously, and all the reasons we have to complain! What's wrong with all these complacent android users? Take a stand for what's right!

No, really, they just can't understand the complexity of the android OS, and they always have trouble dealing with it. They pay android devs twice as much as iOS, because they have to work so hard to code our platform! Why else would it have taken so long for the release of CC on android.. Release of scratchers.. Now this weapon.. Boss events.. Maybe they are stumped by the sheer excellence of android, and intimidated by it! Maybe they feel that all the content released has to be perfected to match the utter flawlessness of the respective OS!

Disclaimer: none of this post is to be taken seriously. :p

Ramshutu
10-09-2012, 02:36 PM
Seriously, and all the reasons we have to complain! What's wrong with all these complacent android users? Take a stand for what's right!

No, really, they just can't understand the complexity of the android OS, and they always have trouble dealing with it. They pay android devs twice as much as iOS, because they have to work so hard to code our platform! Why else would it have taken so long for the release of CC on android.. Release of scratchers.. Now this weapon.. Boss events.. Maybe they are stumped by the sheer excellence of android, and intimidated by it! Maybe they feel that all the content released has to be perfected to match the utter flawlessness of the respective OS!

God help us if there is a windows phone version..

Andrei2904
10-09-2012, 07:16 PM

good one. i can take it serious. BTW. i am an android player and i didnt get the rifle yet after i did completed the survey

PawnXIIX
10-09-2012, 07:58 PM

I love a good satire :p

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-09-2012, 08:20 PM
Android os is too advanced for this game ,thats y they have trouble coding on android :)

PawnXIIX
10-09-2012, 09:24 PM
Android os is too advanced for this game ,thats y they have trouble coding on android :)

There's a fine line between advanced and complex.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Complex+ gree=fail

TruthHurts
10-09-2012, 09:58 PM
I too have received mine on iOS but not on my android.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Yep androids too good my freind

TruthHurts
10-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Yep androids too good my freind

I'm not sure that this is the case. It could be they just don't care about android. iOS is their big earner by far.

Polarbear
10-09-2012, 10:09 PM
Edited....

Yep androids too poor my freind

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-09-2012, 10:10 PM
Lool r u guys telling me iphone 5 is worth every penny i dnt think soo

PawnXIIX
10-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Lool r u guys telling me iphone 5 is worth every penny i dnt think soo

Some spelling and punctuation goes a long way :p

Harry Tuttle
10-10-2012, 06:28 AM

What do you mean? We're complaining as hard as we can! It's just been a hectic week and we can't get as much in as some other weeks. Besides, iOS doesn't complain NEAR as hard as we do, yet they always get the credit. Just the other day we were rolling along complaining, not exactly a breakneck speed tantrum mind you but respectible get-out-of-the-left-lane-here-I-come ranting, when out of no where this little yellow topless iOS job pulls in front of us half complaining/half whining and forces us to shift down into pissing-and-moaning. We're trying and way out performing iOS, but when the time comes for performance reviews those damn iOS pick up a round of lattés and white chocolate macadamia nut cookies and end up getting all the limelight. It's not fair!! :mad:

PawnXIIX
10-10-2012, 09:00 AM
What do you mean? We're complaining as hard as we can! It's just been a hectic week and we can't get as much in as some other weeks. Besides, iOS doesn't complain NEAR as hard as we do, yet they always get the credit.

Every event there was about 3 or 4 threads about how we didn't get the prize, each with about 5 pages :p

TonySpaghetti
10-10-2012, 10:04 AM
pick up a round of lattés and white chocolate macadamia nut cookies and end up getting all the limelight. It's not fair!! :mad:

We got those white chocolate macadamia nut cookies fair and square - they were the prize for beating the boss 20 times. :D

WestLondon
10-10-2012, 10:14 AM
as far as i know we were supposed to recieve the item on the 08/10

Yours didn't get credited as your a dillequent retard

chbranch
10-10-2012, 10:15 AM
Damn....can I get some cookies too

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-10-2012, 02:05 PM
lol ur mums the retard ,oh ye that also makes u 1 too

WestLondon
10-10-2012, 02:22 PM
lol ur mums the retard ,oh ye that also makes u 1 too

Tiger / tiny tony did you go to the same school as dravak as your spelling and punctuation is equally appaling xxx

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Tiger / tiny tony did you go to the same school as dravak as your spelling and punctuation is equally appaling xxx

the qs is do i make more money than u? matter of fact i think i do :)

WestLondon
10-10-2012, 03:11 PM

Doubt you do son flipping your pitta bread in a back street Istanbul kebab house xxx

PawnXIIX
10-10-2012, 03:14 PM

I'm sorry but what language is this?

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-10-2012, 03:37 PM
english,,, we dont speak engrish around here sorry

Crime City Mark
10-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Wow this is off-topic. If you didn't get your prize, see the post I made.