PDA

View Full Version : What type of Building would you want?

TheSentinel
10-08-2012, 09:27 PM
We had discussions here and there of the kind of additions be it structure or unit we would want to be added - just out of curiosity I making this poll to see what would you want to be added...

- Dth

jeffrey
10-08-2012, 09:30 PM
This first:
Building - with Time boost (something to speed upgrades or construction time)

Second: Building - with Attack boost (to compliment the Composite Factory)

TheSentinel
10-08-2012, 09:31 PM
@jeff sorry i hit post right without the poll...

Dr. Dengus
10-08-2012, 09:32 PM
If the attack boost building added to your damage on the bosses, I'd choose that in a heartbeat. But if not, then definitely the additional cash units. The time boost would be nice, but if it's anything like the cement factory, then 10% isn't too much of a difference. Ie: if an upgrade takes 96 hrs, what's an extra 9 hr wait after already waiting 4 days?

Selfproclaimed
10-08-2012, 09:32 PM
I would say, more higher cash units, more money buildings. Then an attack building

TheSentinel
10-08-2012, 09:35 PM
If the attack boost building added to your damage on the bosses, I'd choose that in a heartbeat. But if not, then definitely the additional cash units. The time boost would be nice, but if it's anything like the cement factory, then 10% isn't too much of a difference. Ie: if an upgrade takes 96 hrs, what's an extra 9 hr wait after already waiting 4 days?

Doc - I agree but on lower level accounts every second makes a difference - at lower level the additional time will help in upping your cash inflow which allows you to purchase more high end unit. This in return would help in battling the boss. just my thoughts.

- Dth

Dr. Dengus
10-08-2012, 09:39 PM
Doc - I agree but on lower level accounts every second makes a difference - at lower level the additional time will help in upping your cash inflow which allows you to purchase more high end unit. This in return would help in battling the boss. just my thoughts.

- Dth

That's true, didn't see money buildings as an option in the OP as well. Depending on the strength of the possible new cash units, might choose money over new units .

LeBarticus
10-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Time reduction for sure

Baraka
10-09-2012, 02:11 AM
Reduction times would be great for the big upgrades. If they did do a attack boost building how much would it be.like 700 gold. Anything would be a nice addition. But I'm sure the buildings that all the hackers had will make it in game soon.

vaporeon
10-09-2012, 02:28 AM
I would like another building to make upgrade times less painful. having to wait 3 or 4 days hurt.

Giedrybe
10-09-2012, 03:43 AM
I chose additional cash units. I don't think we need building for that. But I feel that addition of high end cash unit would open new options and new strategies in the game, and this would keep more players in here. Gold players need free players. More competitive free players might force gold spenders to spend a little extra for Gree.

In general all ideas are worth considering. I like Bank building. Interest paid on deposit, which is not under vault, would potentially invite people to risk more. Currently pvp is not for cash, but mainly for valor. Maybe this could revive pvp as well.

jay_usher
10-09-2012, 03:56 AM
All of the above!!! The games been stale for a while with nothing new except gold spending events

Ph4ntom Stranger
10-09-2012, 04:57 AM
I'd like to see all of the above added, with the time boost highest on my list due to be being low level. Higher end cash units would be very appealing to help free/ light gold players be more competitive. Let's see some new content!!!

Arizona
10-09-2012, 05:20 AM
Mr Sentinel,
There's no option for defensive sea buildings. That's what I'd like to see. Or super tough defensive buildings that take a helluva lot more than three hits to disable. When you consider how many days/weeks they take to attain maximum defensive capabilities, it seems a bit unfair that after all that hard work; bang! bang! bang! and they're out of action.
Maybe another poll on defensive buildings at a later date.

Giedrybe
10-09-2012, 06:58 AM
That's why I really don't see any point in defensive buildings.

Mad
10-09-2012, 08:03 AM
That's why I really don't see any point in defensive buildings.

I am not so sure, I have it so defensive building are not only protecting key buildings but as well each other. I had a guy attack a defensive building, damaged it, then he left without attacking anything else. That suggested to me he got hit hard himself, lost a few units and decided it wasn't worth it, and thought there would be someone else easier to attack.

To me defensive buildings are there to convince people to find someone easier to attack.

dthfrmabv
10-09-2012, 08:35 AM
I am not so sure, I have it so defensive building are not only protecting key buildings but as well each other. I had a guy attack a defensive building, damaged it, then he left without attacking anything else. That suggested to me he got hit hard himself, lost a few units and decided it wasn't worth it, and thought there would be someone else easier to attack.

To me defensive buildings are there to convince people to find someone easier to attack.

Mad I agree with you... my stats for level 91 isn't the greatest with Defense of only 52K. I am a walking target for high stats players of at my level. The key buildings I have is surrounded by some defensive buildings seen and unseen. I also have one lvl 2 emp showing hoping to lure players to attack it first. In most cases I see players trying to bring my defense down by taking out the CF or the decoy lvl 2 EMP. What I noticed is after hitting either one of these structures they don't wonder off to any other buildings... Maybe like what you said they got hit hard and decided to back off.

Yeah - think I missed adding an additional option to the poll which would had been Other Defensive Building (non-boost).

Giedrybe
10-09-2012, 09:04 AM
What about building up strong defense army instead. Why waste time, which could be spend on improving iph/boost building with updating defense building? Why waste land which costs tens of millions.

When attacking, I don't care about defensive buildings. I look at profile. Weak defense will get a love tap regardless of some buildings on the map. Player similar to me in terms of army and IF he has some good defensive buildings - this will make me consider and generally walk away with nothing, but his army will come to my investigation first. So I understand your point, but my point is that army is hundreds of times more important and is your long term solution.

So if somebody feels weak for his respective level, you may consider camping few weeks and spending every single penny of defensive units while running some cheap upgrades on iph.

Tctiger
10-09-2012, 10:27 AM
I would like to see a building that gives me gold :)

Ph4ntom Stranger
10-09-2012, 10:37 AM
I would like to see a building that gives me gold :)

That would be SUPER!

Vballmadam
10-09-2012, 10:48 AM
I would like a building that would allow me to have 2 upgrades at once along with scratchers that give out gold barsor different boosts for a week!

dthfrmabv
10-09-2012, 12:14 PM
I would like a building that would allow me to have 2 upgrades at once along with scratchers that give out gold barsor different boosts for a week!

Business wise I don't think Gree will not just issue out in full items or structure with boost that would degrade the 10 crate or auction event.

Since you mentioned the scratchers I was thinking maybe they can have scratchers that has parts of a unit or building with boost that you need to complete. Like a puzzle but you have to win each part via the scratchers to complete the whole set.

I think this is a win win situation for both - it MAY raise additional revenue and popularity for the scrtachers and we get to a chance to get something that has special boost outside the auction event.

Just a thought

General Soviet
10-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Time reduction buildings for sure.

Thief
10-09-2012, 12:44 PM
I would like to see all of them honestly. However currently i would rather have more cash units than anything else.

Ramshutu
10-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Time and cash boost would be my preference, I'd lean towards the latter if it was an either or choice.

Dr. Dengus
10-09-2012, 01:43 PM
Mad I agree with you... my stats for level 91 isn't the greatest with Defense of only 52K. I am a walking target for high stats players of at my level. The key buildings I have is surrounded by some defensive buildings seen and unseen. I also have one lvl 2 emp showing hoping to lure players to attack it first. In most cases I see players trying to bring my defense down by taking out the CF or the decoy lvl 2 EMP. What I noticed is after hitting either one of these structures they don't wonder off to any other buildings... Maybe like what you said they got hit hard and decided to back off.

Yeah - think I missed adding an additional option to the poll which would had been Other Defensive Building (non-boost).

Defense of 52k isn't bad at all for your level, unless you're full ally? I'm carrying low allies and a few levels ahead of you, and with less defense than you I'm able to go over vault. I still would like to see higher end cash units and some more worthwhile money buildings. None of those huge footprint satellite array type buildings either. KA has 4 non-gold 24 hr buildings, I'd like to see another 24 hr building to compliment the Munitions, Recycling Plants and ORs. Looking at the poll, all of the above isn't a bad choice either lol.

Giedrybe
10-09-2012, 11:28 PM
As majority mentioned, all of the above are good, but I will try once again to lobby for high stats cash units.

For those going for cash building - in the end it is not game cash what you need, it is what you can buy for it. Even with current cash generating buildings available at some point your bottle neck is that you cannot increase your stats. IPH of course is important for substituting your casualties as well, but my feeling is that variety of cash units is too low currently.

Lucky4u
10-10-2012, 06:49 AM
All of the above!make the game interesting..awaken even those campers out there