PDA

View Full Version : How do you?

SinSir
10-08-2012, 09:21 PM
What the best way to upset (make enemies) with the most amount of strong rivals or gangs in the game.

Not using the forum to troll or spamming there messages with smack.
Keeping within the game rules.

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Scan Rival walls

Find the big mouth

Attack relentlessly

Ghost818
10-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Rob them daily even if they are good collectors. With or without the small talk it hard to piss me off so idk but a constant robber is annoying.

<3 Hz
10-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Rob them daily even if they are good collectors. With or without the small talk it hard to piss me off so idk but a constant robber is annoying.

Yeah just emulate Babytway & you'll get a lot of people mad at you.

iteachem
10-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Join a gang and then betray it, then try to join the rival gang and get denied..LOL...

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Join a gang and then betray it LOL...

Forget joining, just throw a clan tag on and start hitting your own ;)

Ty1on
10-08-2012, 10:03 PM
Buy a teepee and then rob everyone that has one...

SinSir
10-08-2012, 10:41 PM
I like the idea of betrayal.
My stats won't be able to cope with their attacks once they find out I went rouge, but damn.

I think people build super economies just so they could entice Babytway to rob their hood.
I always wanted to be a Tway when I grow up.

How about I attack only stronger players & when I lose I post on my own message board I won 10-0 against the person I lost against.

Nudie
10-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Just say you're actually Swifty. :p

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-08-2012, 11:04 PM
The most iritating i think is blowing landmines while robbing laundromat or low payouts.
You been robbed for 20 k and lost 8 landmines
Now thats a pisser. LoL

Dhusagar
10-08-2012, 11:08 PM
Join a gang and then betray it, then try to join the rival gang and get denied..LOL...

This made me laugh!

TZora
10-09-2012, 12:17 AM
so damn right .. its so much fun that i spent 46 mil dollars to buy 300 landmines. what for? just to get the stats a bit stronger. now anyone who robs me, gets at least 10 landmines. sure i'm pissed :mad:

-JAY-THE-ROBBER-
10-09-2012, 03:02 AM
The question was just that. And i figured it was the right awnser. Didnt mean to upset you.

TZora
10-09-2012, 04:20 AM
u know what is the best way to piss off someone? here's what u should do.

don't build any money buildings at all. if u already have some, sell them and buy weapons, vehicles, etc. if u do not wish to sell all of ur buildings, keep only those that pay in 24 or 48 hours. there will be a lesser chance that u will ever get robbed.

make ur stats stronger. whatever money u get from robbing others, buy weapons, vehicles, etc. just make urself as strong as u can.

participate in events. if u ever plan to spend gold on anything, try to use it to win events, good weapons, etc.

the idea is to make urself stronger so that u can rob others easily. be a super leech! rob others and when they try to get back at u, all they find a blank hood.

imagine the look on their faces ... priceless!!!!

TZora
10-09-2012, 04:22 AM
when someone robs my awesome buildings, i feel like getting back at them and beat the hell out of them. i've came across many players who have sh*t buildings or no buildings at all (just the defense buildings).

that pisses me off like hell cuz i can't do crap with such players lol

Ramshutu
10-09-2012, 04:27 AM
1.) find person.
2.) attack relentlessly, Rob every building, and attack 10-0 each time. Make sure to post known their wall between attacks as the same person attacking you rolls into one news item unless you message in between.
3.) keep a note of their losses. After each attack, make the person aware of this.
4.) keep one building of high value open for them to rob, keeping them on your news feed.
5.) post 'Banzai!!!!!' before you attack.
6.) always have a witther come back.
7.) you loose a war when you are more angry than your opponent.

Ramshutu
10-09-2012, 04:30 AM
Oh, and the occasional 'u mad bro?' if they post an angry message on your wall also helps.

Jtstar7439
10-09-2012, 05:29 AM
I use to ignore people who left stupid messages on my wall and just constantly rob and attack them relentlessly. Now I'm trying the kill them with kindness while robbing them and it makes it more entertaining actually.

Current Wall exchange, I'll use Alex as a name cause 90% of the game is Alex

Alex: your an a**hole
Me: good morning
Alex: I said your an a**hole
Me: thanks, hope your day is good
Ale: your a loser
Me: how was your day
Alex: what is wrong with you?? You stupid piece of sh*t
Me: hopefully your day gets better
Alex: leave me alone or I'm gonna report you for stalking me.
Me: thanks, I really appreciate that.
Alex: stop writing on my wall you D*ck, I'm emailing support now cause your stalking me

So much more fun then ignoring them :p

Philoe Beddoe
10-09-2012, 06:37 AM
Oh, and the occasional 'u mad bro?' if they post an angry message on your wall also helps.

http://i.picresize.com/images/2012/10/09/lpYL3.jpg

TZora
10-09-2012, 06:40 AM
since when stalking became illegal? the game does not state that u can rob/attack a rival only x number of times.

TZora
10-09-2012, 06:43 AM
I use to ignore people who left stupid messages on my wall and just constantly rob and attack them relentlessly. Now I'm trying the kill them with kindness while robbing them and it makes it more entertaining actually.

Current Wall exchange, I'll use Alex as a name cause 90% of the game is Alex

Alex: your an a**hole
Me: good morning
Alex: I said your an a**hole
Me: thanks, hope your day is good
Ale: your a loser
Me: how was your day
Alex: what is wrong with you?? You stupid piece of sh*t
Me: hopefully your day gets better
Alex: leave me alone or I'm gonna report you for stalking me.
Me: thanks, I really appreciate that.
Alex: stop writing on my wall you D*ck, I'm emailing support now cause your stalking me

So much more fun then ignoring them :p
lol isn't the best way to piss off by going mute? .. i mean .. let the actions speak out for u .. rob/attack the hell out of him. the rival cries, mute. says crap, mute. just rob-attack-rob-attack-rob-attack ..

SinSir
10-09-2012, 06:54 AM
so damn right .. its so much fun that i spent 46 mil dollars to buy 300 landmines. what for? just to get the stats a bit stronger. now anyone who robs me, gets at least 10 landmines. sure i'm pissed :mad:

That's the problem when your an android player, I brought around 66 landmines over 6 months ago, had such a low consumption rate.
Even now I have 12 left.

See you android player don't get the 3x stronger explosive.