PDA

View Full Version : Who would be interested in a UK meeting ?

Dravak
10-08-2012, 05:49 AM
Just wondering since still have to go visit UK , now people this is a not must be or have to be .
If your online reputation means so much for you , hahah the need for escapisme then please do not show up.

Just looks like fun to me , just to have some beer or other beverage with people in the UK .
And share the "drama" stories of CC lmao , remember am not Gree/Funzio sponsored or paid.

But truth is look like a blast to me to have drinks with people , who can seperate reality from fantasy .
Just for the kicks of it , we probaly won't even get anything from greedy funzio or gree.

Just curious who would do it in london ?

Dipstik
10-08-2012, 06:20 AM
But truth is look like a blast to me to have drinks with people , who can seperate reality from fantasy .

Says the guy attempting to pull his online "fantasy" friends into real life... I'll keep them separate, thanks.

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 06:24 AM
Lmao....

I'm sure Burn would do you in London town

Dravak
10-08-2012, 06:31 AM
hahaha see auw thank you trolls :) for bumping the thread ..

Gee see new born versus old breed , newborn talk too much too little action ;)
Old breed a good beer is enough to have some fun and laugh at things :)

WestLondon
10-08-2012, 11:17 AM
Yeah come one dravak, we got a great store over here for you. It's called primark, right up your street I reckon

Dravak
10-08-2012, 11:36 AM
Yeah come one dravak, we got a great store over here for you. It's called primark, right up your street I reckon

oh don't you worry see the trolls talk big but are scared **** ;) , this is what I enjoy the most of life ...

Grown up with everything to lose lmao , worst then 14 year olds .

WestLondon
10-08-2012, 12:00 PM
oh don't you worry see the trolls talk big but are scared **** ;) , this is what I enjoy the most of life ...

Grown up with everything to lose lmao , worst then 14 year olds .

You could pay with it with your giro, or whatever the yank equivalent is

Vile Lynn
10-09-2012, 04:40 PM
lol, didn't this already happen??

Sam @
10-09-2012, 04:47 PM
I was in London last month, just missed me. 😝

Ragmondino
10-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Shoulda said bro would of taken you for a trip on my boat

Sam @
10-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Shoulda said bro would of taken you for a trip on my boat

Darn, next time. I go there once or twice a year! 

The Billionaire
10-14-2012, 09:48 PM
If i'm not working i would meet up with some CC peeps for a couple of beers. Just holla!

Kingg of hell
10-15-2012, 12:19 AM
Dravak little boy, you dare to meet anyone? But don't be afraid! I really want to see you and talk with you if they holds UK meeting. Be sure to wear your sexy pink underwear so everyone can recognize you! Imao!

Dravak
10-15-2012, 02:42 AM
Dravak little boy, you dare to meet anyone? But don't be afraid! I really want to see you and talk with you if they holds UK meeting. Be sure to wear your sexy pink underwear so everyone can recognize you! Imao!

woot why you are wearing that everyday ;) you know it :D

Bruce Lee
10-15-2012, 11:56 AM
Since u have nothing left to buy a air ticket.

Safe swim in Le tunnel sous la Manche to UK, don't get eaten by a shark, my boy

\(^_^)/ <<<little Dravak swim in the channel tunnel

^
^
^
Here comes the shark

Dravak
10-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Since u have nothing left to buy a air ticket.

Safe swim in Le tunnel sous la Manche to UK, don't get eaten by a shark, my boy

\(^_^)/ <<<little Dravak swim in the channel tunnel

^
^
^
Here comes the shark

Another quote I will keep kboy ,to haunt you lmao ... it is so nice to keep these stuff , proving the kid is wrong again :p , it will stuck in your back of the mind forever , while I gulp down the beer :D

Bruce Lee
10-15-2012, 06:56 PM
babe, so i guess the jer*K from another game forum named himself Dravak from France is not you.

uhh..enjoy your beer, fre*ak

Another quote I will keep kboy ,to haunt you lmao ... it is so nice to keep these stuff , proving the kid is wrong again :p , it will stuck in your back of the mind forever , while I gulp down the beer :D

Dravak
10-15-2012, 07:13 PM
babe, so i guess the jer*K from another game forum named himself Dravak from France is not you.

uhh..enjoy your beer, fre*ak

Lmao link that forum then kboy , show us proof ...
I am curious as always kboy comes with the biggest pile of crap story to escape his wrong .

Bruce Lee
10-15-2012, 08:41 PM
just google dravak32, nuh, apprently, u r ugly than him...

Surprise!

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/Brucelee073/565_zps6a79b43f.gif

Dravak
10-16-2012, 01:56 AM
Again no proof , hahaha see more lies , come it isn't hard to link a site .
This is good , kboy playing his lying games again full of hate where is the dubai story .

Don't worry anything you post has been saved :p