PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been allowed to transfer gold between accounts?

Chris the Killer
10-08-2012, 05:04 AM
I just put in a help ticket requesting to transfer some gold from my main account to a new camper account. Anyone had any experience with this? Hopefully it works.

West London
10-08-2012, 05:05 AM
No it does not. But why transfer when you can buy for $20??

Join Burn and his Indian cheats

Dravak
10-08-2012, 05:07 AM
don't know only have 1 account in this game .... rumors say it work as the following .
You can close your main or alt account , and have all purchases transfered to the account you want to play .

the other account gets banned ... end of the story , is the way they work .
But offcourse depending on $$$$ donated , things might be different .

Munch on it
10-08-2012, 05:09 AM
Yeah done it about 3 weeks ago but was told that they don't normally do it and it will be a one off thing.

Dravak
10-08-2012, 05:10 AM
QPR can you be quiet , and start spending you envious git ...
If you can't spent can you stop playing , you know best ... you failed the last time with CK.

So unless you are another one of those losers who can't cheat properly without online help .
which we already have a discussion with somebody the other day .

Stop trying to take the moral highground , if rumors are true , those gold will be substracted in the longterm or account closed , like crate exploits , like everything else people cheated on .

Lesson in this game , legit people can walk away , cheaters never .

Aid
10-08-2012, 05:16 AM
Sorry to derail this thread OP. but what is wrong with everyone? The OP asked a question and the trolls descend. If you only can throw out accusations leave them to yourself, grow up and stop typing

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 05:26 AM
Transferring partial amounts - no

All gold purchased on account - yup, but you will have to shut down your main.

Ballerado
10-08-2012, 06:21 AM
so does it move everything or just gold?

Euchred
10-08-2012, 06:21 AM
Yeah done it about 3 weeks ago but was told that they don't normally do it and it will be a one off thing.

This is correct, you can also do it across games but only once.

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 06:23 AM
Just gold (including used)

Unless you are restarting, then you can keep all event items.

Ballerado
10-08-2012, 06:29 AM
Just gold (including used)

Unless you are restarting, then you can keep all event items.So all gold ive used plus the weapons i got in events using gold? That seems pretty sweet. Start level 1 with 4 epic boss weapons plus what ever else.

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 06:33 AM
Not sure about gold used in events. Need dravak or Giedrius to confirm.

But Level 1 with 10k stats means nothing though.

Dravak
10-08-2012, 06:40 AM
No they normally do not reset you with events items , infact gliederus I think got lucky ...
My case was that my account was banned transfered outside my control ...
So they didn't want to reactive or restore the old account ...

Thus wanted the events items returned asap , infact they were bussy restoring a lot more .
But for now it is enough don't need the crappy less then 150A stats items .
But did make my inventory look like a mess for a couple weeks lol .
That coupled with my 67 vault spending on ammo crates :D , made me look badass Alex ;)

Edit but truth is money is nothing , the truth is more important to me .
And kboy looking like a fool even beter bonus .

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 06:46 AM
With good reason they will reset you with event items...

But it cant be like " Oh i want to own lvl 1 noobs " sort of argument.

Ballerado
10-08-2012, 06:48 AM
Not sure about gold used in events. Need dravak or Giedrius to confirm.

But Level 1 with 10k stats means nothing though.That seems ok, you would be in good shape for future boss events. What would be good to restart with then? Event weapons with multipliers would be sweet.

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 06:55 AM
That seems ok, you would be in good shape for future boss events. What would be good to restart with then? Event weapons with multipliers would be sweet.

They are not going to give you back items if you just want to take advantage of boss tiers....

Well I consider Dravak "ok" and he had err 200k A with restart? So "good" would be 250k ;);)

Dravak
10-08-2012, 07:06 AM
Nah I had 0 gold 0 items with restart , so I just spent a lot of my money and went from 4k-100k in no time .
Then ammo crates came out , went totally overboard with spending wasted again a lot of gold on ladder events , just pissing somebody off ;) was already at 160k A stats

Before they even restored my gold bonus , my original gold (not even extra bonus gold) and items .. even then the items were a mess .
I miss my tanks ,hinds and rgd from Red Steel crates the most , but bleh who cares AMMO crates lol .
But most off all boss events were fun that was worth donating for , now it is like this 2 days and it is over past level 100 .

Boring :( ..

Ballerado
10-08-2012, 07:07 AM
They are not going to give you back items if you just want to take advantage of boss tiers....

Well I consider Dravak "ok" and he had err 200k A with restart? So "good" would be 250k ;);)Lol ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Beardy
10-08-2012, 07:58 AM
So you can transfer all gold purchases to a new level 5 (e.g) account?