PDA

View Full Version : Tapjoy on android

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Anyone collecy any gold from tapjoy on the droid network??? Myn it loads the offers but when i download and run it , it doesnt transferr the gold to cc.

Chazz CC
10-07-2012, 11:53 PM
Tapjoy doesn't work for me on android either.

Andrei2904
10-08-2012, 01:50 AM
for me is working. sometimes there are no offers. but happen to me to follow those steps in order to get the gold and didn't received any gold. I then wrote to support on tapjoy and the second day i got 3 gold from 3 apps.

Andrei2904
10-08-2012, 01:51 AM
Tapjoy doesn't work for me on android either.

doesn't work how? won't load? no offers? or what?

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-08-2012, 02:35 AM
we cant receive the gold into cc account

KizbotBro
10-08-2012, 03:08 AM
Using android, mines crap as well. If I log into the tapjoy website I get a huge list of apps but using the 'tap to get free gold' option in CC then there are just a few apps. Installing and running the apps from tapjoy site does not add the gold to my account.

Oddly when playing MW on android, the list of apps in game and tapjoy site is the same the all works good for me.
If they can get it working properly on that it cant be that hard to get it working here too.

Faufiffon
10-08-2012, 07:47 AM
Same here. I downloaded a game and ran it yesterday, I still haven't received the 1 gold reward.

Lonestoner
10-08-2012, 10:13 AM
I've done 10+ offers now from Tapjoy (not in-game), and have not received gold for any of them. Talked to Bruce (amongst others) multiple times w/ Tapjoy, and they did everything on their end to "push" the gold through, which never ended up working.

So they suggested I contact Funzio / GREE and try to get them to work out the issue, which I did. The first message, I got denied completely, saying that they offer no support for any gold offers at all. Then the second one said they would pass the issue along to the developers to see if they can figure something out. I'm sure I won't hear anything back from it though.

I actually gave a Tapjoy offer another shot yesterday (had been a couple weeks since trying), and still no luck. I was hoping that the updates may have fixed the issue, but they didn't. The offer disappears from the offers page, but I never get credited the gold.

With this many people having issues with this, they're going to need to do some serious gold crediting.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-08-2012, 07:08 PM
were all on the same boat my freind ,, do u know how much gold ios players benefit from tapjoy,. its unbeleivable were talking like hundreds of gold every week or 2 how good is that . theyneed to fix this problem asap its not fair

KemoKidd
10-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Using android, mines crap as well. If I log into the tapjoy website I get a huge list of apps but using the 'tap to get free gold' option in CC then there are just a few apps. Installing and running the apps from tapjoy site does not add the gold to my account.

Oddly when playing MW on android, the list of apps in game and tapjoy site is the same the all works good for me.
If they can get it working properly on that it cant be that hard to get it working here too.

This is true for me too. Tapjoy never worked but "click for free gold" always does.

Lonestoner
10-08-2012, 07:50 PM
This is true for me too. Tapjoy never worked but "click for free gold" always does.

I had slight problems with the aarki system, but it worked over 50% of the time at least. This new one (sponsorpay or w/e) also seems to be slightly buggy, though I've had over 50% success with it so far. Haven't tried contacting support, which was a nightmare with aarki.