PDA

View Full Version : Android the poor relatives

tassychris
10-07-2012, 11:43 PM
Why are android players puting up with such poor service?
We put up with rusty AK 47's and now we can't get explosives while we face Apple players who have them in spades.
Gree won't give advice about drop areas but there are well formulated spreadsheets out there to tell us where to go.
Do Android players have to do there own?
My guess is that the programmers are apple based and hate the extra work load.
If it doesn't improve I suspect Android players will leave because how can we compete without spending large amounts of money?

Munch on it
10-07-2012, 11:50 PM
Feel sorry for yous but I can't see it changing anytime soon. Maybe it's time for you guys to quit or go apple?

Polarbear
10-07-2012, 11:53 PM
What's a rusty AK47? I've never seen one!

tassychris
10-08-2012, 12:22 AM
Its a gun that fies blanks 9 times out of ten....sure your never seen or used one lol

dads
10-08-2012, 01:09 AM
A rusty ak is the greatest wepon ever made it not only shoots your enemy it also blows up
(all be it in the users hand)
See you do have explosives after all :)

________

In all seriousness it is unfair to android users not to have a level playing field
Must be a lot harder to compete with ios doesnt really seem fair.

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 01:31 AM
Why are android players puting up with such poor service?
Same reason as why you are still playing the game...

We put up with rusty AK 47's and now we can't get explosives while we face Apple players who have them in spades.
There's AK47, GoldAK47, ShinyPinkAK47, BloodyAK47 but no rusty. (Am i getting **** trolled here....) Most of the people you face don't have non-consumable explosives, the ones who do, you will most likely not beat anyway. Just camp up < lvl145 and wait for the fix.

Gree won't give advice about drop areas but there are well formulated spreadsheets out there to tell us where to go.
Do Android players have to do there own?
Gree's game design was never to have 'must-farm' locations, why should they publish loot locations. I'd assume iOS and Android drop rates are the same, otherwise extract them yourselves.

My guess is that the programmers are apple based and hate the extra work load.
Stop comparing with the quality of an iOS client. If you don't like it, come back in 1 year, that's how much longer we've been around.

If it doesn't improve I suspect Android players will leave because how can we compete without spending large amounts of money?
You are playing a Pay-to-Win game concept. Regardless of what platform, you cannot compete without spending.

Instead of complaining all day about "blah blah android don't have this, android don't have that", use the iOS information to your advantage...

You know Boss Events will eventually come, and also the mechanics and level bracketing to maximize wins.
You know TLC's are available at lvl 145, so stay below that and you will stay competitive.
You know all single click loot locations, which are essentially the most effective to farm at.

Furthermore, most of the glitches such as wall comments have ALSO been experienced by the iOS system. The game is relatively new to the Android system so deal with it! WE DID!

and what's this LEVEL PLAYING FIELD?
vs old iOS players: You lot already have 1 years worth of information fed to you with the guides! You have the benefit of inflated crate/limited items while our gold items depreciate like bricks in water.
vs new iOS player: You get VERY important event bonuses i.e. 25% build speed, that no other new player can get. This is worth MUCH more than the 1k stats you may gain from Boss events. IF I could change events, I WOULD!

So I hope this is the last of one of these useless threads!

Though if you still want to vent frustration, do it at the thread Mark stickied for you, here (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40297-Android-Users)

balax
10-08-2012, 01:52 AM
eventhow i am an android player and despite the fact that polarbear attacked me, i agree with him.

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 02:07 AM
eventhow i am an android player and despite the fact that polarbear attacked me, i agree with him.

Hey! That was a love tap ;)

Attacked is every 2 hours, down to the laundromat.

tassychris
10-08-2012, 02:09 AM
Mark set up a thread but how often has he replied to it?

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 02:25 AM
What do you want him to say... "Oh, jolly good stuff!"

balax
10-08-2012, 02:27 AM
Hey! That was a love tap ;)

Attacked is every 2 hours, down to the laundromat.

that's why i only have 12/24/48 (except chappels and taverns) and not using any consumable defensive explosives
so if u attack me every 2h you only will ruin my ... stats :) and if u r an exceland collector and can't rob your NC's u might make me bank
you see.. i am preparing for entering the shark pool :D and indians

Mark set up a thread but how often has he replied to it?

CCM won't reply, read his first post

dads
10-08-2012, 03:27 AM
Not excuattly sure who or who or what caused the troll comment anyways,Sorry if my light harted comment caused offence
I did however try to keep it on topic at the end.

I can see your frustrated & won't particapiate in this thread again & let it get back on topic.
Trolling isn't something I ever want to do
again appoligies