PDA

View Full Version : Chemical plant questions

Mad
10-07-2012, 06:00 PM
The Chemical plant is turning into one of my favorite money buildings. I have a quick question.

I am currently at level 4 and wanting to plan out my future upgrades. Does anyone know how much time it takes to complete level 5. The toolkit says 60 hours*. The asterix means it's an educated guess. I know the times with the * can be out.

I realize I can wait until my most recent upgrade is done, but I want to avoid upgrades completing in the middle of the night -- that takes a bit of pre-planning.

If anyone knows the level 5 upgrade time and even for those beyond level 5, I would very much appreciate it.

JohnnyR
10-07-2012, 06:47 PM
I'll check when home. I know it's hella expensive even with lvl 5 cement factory and Draughtsman (lucky me!), but I like em too. :+)

Mad
10-07-2012, 06:52 PM
I'll check when home. I know it's hella expensive even with lvl 5 cement factory and Draughtsman (lucky me!), but I like em too. :+)

Yeah it is pricey. I am interested in the time it takes to upgrade it as well. Thanks

azy
10-07-2012, 06:58 PM
Mad, the tool also says 54*hrs for upgrading to L4. Did you find that to be accurate? I have both a L3 and a L4 at the moment, and I remember balking at upgrading either now that I can also upgrade the Space Station, Oil Rig or EPP in less time. I think going to L5 is off by at least 12 hours, maybe 24. And I'm supposed to get 20% faster build times! So if you don't have that, the tool is waaaay off. That's not a knock on Kimshoo by the way, he can only deal with the data we're feeding him.

foxrunner
10-07-2012, 07:07 PM
96 hrs :( lvl 4 -> 5

Mad
10-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Mad, the tool also says 54*hrs for upgrading to L4. Did you find that to be accurate? I have both a L3 and a L4 at the moment, and I remember balking at upgrading either now that I can also upgrade the Space Station, Oil Rig or EPP in less time. I think going to L5 is off by at least 12 hours, maybe 24. And I'm supposed to get 20% faster build times! So if you don't have that, the tool is waaaay off. That's not a knock on Kimshoo by the way, he can only deal with the data we're feeding him.

Yeah, I did level 4 a while back, I knew it was off, but couldn't remember how bad it was.Though the time can be whacky at times, I find the toolkit very beneficial.

Mad
10-07-2012, 08:11 PM
96 hrs :( lvl 4 -> 5 That is very disturbing. Not the answer I was looking for.

andy_xyz2004
10-07-2012, 09:07 PM
The Chemical plant is turning into one of my favorite money buildings. I have a quick question.

I am currently at level 4 and wanting to plan out my future upgrades. Does anyone know how much time it takes to complete level 5. The toolkit says 60 hours*. The asterix means it's an educated guess. I know the times with the * can be out.

I realize I can wait until my most recent upgrade is done, but I want to avoid upgrades completing in the middle of the night -- that takes a bit of pre-planning.

If anyone knows the level 5 upgrade time and even for those beyond level 5, I would very much appreciate it.

Based on wp's building upgrade, it should be 60 hours.
Lucky me, i have screen shoots all building upgrades.

JohnnyR
10-08-2012, 01:23 AM
Based on wp's building upgrade, it should be 60 hours.
Lucky me, i have screen shoots all building upgrades.

Where's this at?

Mad-forgot I had my Naval Research upgrading, gotta wait another day. :-/

Arizona
10-08-2012, 02:05 AM
Mad,
Chemical Plant to Level 5 is 96 hours (76hr 48mins with 20% boost)

andy_xyz2004
10-08-2012, 02:15 AM
Where's this at?

Mad-forgot I had my Naval Research upgrading, gotta wait another day. :-/

On my ipad, anyone cares make it to spreadsheet again and complete it ??