PDA

View Full Version : Indians...r.i.p.

Pages : [1] 2

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Lets have a moment of scilence to look at the group in this game and forum that has seriously damaged their credibility... The Indians.

Much like the real Indians this group is also now a SAD remnant of its former self.

There was a time before Xenoke sold his account to noodles where the Indians ruled this game with pride and honor that was deserved.

No more, now they have a hypocritical, discreditied, mouthpiece in Burn. No more do they shine with stats like Sam, Now they roll deep with players like Sasha and Iteachem. Even Sexkitteh is now an Indian good god the bar is LOW! Each of these players have now formed a sad group of people who no longer represent what the Indians once were.

What's worse is they verbally harass people with sexual threats (Lupo) and evil all while trotting out people like JoeyCool to clean up their PR and dupe some into looking past their actual deeds.

Indians have NO CLASS. NO STANDARDS. and thus now deserve NO RESPECT

Ramshutu
10-07-2012, 02:36 PM
http://www.titaniumteddybear.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/argument_is_invalid.jpg

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Considering Oct is anti-bully month...

Indians grow up to be people like this...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1884340446001/community-rallies-around-bullied-girl-with-cerebral-palsy/

Ramshutu
10-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Considering Oct is anti-bully month...

Indians grow up to be people like this...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1884340446001/community-rallies-around-bullied-girl-with-cerebral-palsy/

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/19525025.jpg

mxz
10-07-2012, 02:46 PM
Mind blowing analysis, Baroness. Gold star for you.

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 02:49 PM
Mind blowing analysis, Baroness. Gold star for you.

Last I checked she is also one of the idiots who have joined this group?

Lupo
10-07-2012, 02:55 PM
What's worse is they verbally harass people with sexual threats (Lupo)

When I harassed you or your family? , I don't remember to do something (sexual) and not paying for the act...:p:p:p

TruthHurts
10-07-2012, 03:32 PM
Jealous much?

noodles
10-07-2012, 04:01 PM
WTF are u talking about? New members like Burn, iteachem, Fuzzy, Sasha, and others are the best addition to our group and they helped solidify who we are. By the way, don't choke on my ballz...

Stock Slayer
10-07-2012, 04:26 PM
Ive had my frustrating run ins with the Indians. I dont care much for how seriously they play the game or the signature "10-0 (fist fist fist cryface cryface cry face)", but I will say they contribute a lot to the game itself. Their game experience and analysis has benefitted me and this community. They may be "CC thugs", but thats the point. At the end of the day we are all a bunch of nerds who like a mobile app.

The Billionaire
10-07-2012, 05:54 PM
WTF......another thread about Indians, CK blah blah, this is getting boring guys. Get a frigging room!

You ain't rollin deep if you roll deep with your crew.

I roll solo and at some point i'll destroy you. ALL OF YOU!!!!!

Jtstar7439
10-07-2012, 06:21 PM
WTF......another thread about Indians, CK blah blah, this is getting boring guys. Get a frigging room!

Agreed!!!!

PawnXIIX
10-07-2012, 06:57 PM

+1

Honestly can you take it somewhere else? This is why we have an off topic section. Most of us don't care. Most of us never did, nor will care. Stop spamming our section. You're just as bad as the trolls who post pointless topics on here.

TruthHurts
10-07-2012, 07:08 PM
+1

Honestly can you take it somewhere else? This is why we have an off topic section. Most of us don't care. Most of us never did, nor will care. Stop spamming our section. You're just as bad as the trolls who post pointless topics on here.

OP is a troll, always has been, always will be. I do agree though, this is a subject for the off topic section.

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 07:16 PM
OP is a troll, always has been, always will be. I do agree though, this is a subject for the off topic section.

Hey chinaman

You have been on this forum for about a month 1/2 at best, been here way longer, w more credibility, so shut up.

Im just not into the deep swallowing some are into (like you) when it comes to indiots.

Ghost818
10-07-2012, 07:17 PM
We are an aspect of your game like it or not! In the higher levels that's all you will come across so we may not be significant as of now, but later on you will see our presence. Lol.

I hope you realize the OP is just a lamer troll probably Baroness sort that is trying to bring heat on the Indians just for taking up yet another thread.

Stupid threads like these belong in the trash can not OT.

Sasha54
10-07-2012, 07:19 PM
Hey chinaman

You have been on this forum for about a month 1/2 at best, been here way longer, w more credibility, so shut up.

Im just not into the deep swallowing some are into (like you) when it comes to indiots.

And how long have u been on the forum - with 21 posts....

But of course we know who you really are!!

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 07:21 PM
And how long have u been on the forum - with 21 posts....

Just as long as you

So that makes us both..

OLDIES lmao

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 07:22 PM
We are an aspect of your game like it or not! In the higher levels that's all you will come across so we may not be significant as of now, but later on you will see our presence. Lol.

I hope you realize the OP is just a lamer troll probably Baroness sort that is trying to bring heat on the Indians just for taking up yet another thread.

Stupid threads like these belong in the trash can not OT.

I am HL and you are not a factor, more like a ghost, sounds scary but they actually don't exist

Polarbear
10-07-2012, 07:27 PM
To me, the level 100-175 ck's are definitely the worst! A bunch of fat cats thinking they are top dawg...

Though I don't care for the old Indians, the newer ones from forum are cool!

By 2020? ;)

Ghost818
10-07-2012, 07:27 PM
If you're talking out of your behind about "Indians" which I am, then I am a factor. What's funny is you're the one who doesn't exist, account after account after more accounts. Many personalities behind many names and faces.

Man up get on your real account and troll if you want to and if you can't then that means you stooped so low that you either don't want to or truly can't get on your real account.

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 07:30 PM
My real account was banned same name (without the e), same photo, same name in game

Lvl 187 and yes you and the Indians are not a factor here

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 07:33 PM
To me, the level 100-175 ck's are definitely the worst! A bunch of fat cats thinking they are top dawg...

Though I don't care for the old Indians, the newer ones from forum are cool!

By 2020? ;)

This is a fair assessment polar, one correction, the newer one WERE cool, then they felt the need to join a gang due to their lower stats instead of standing and fighting on their own. Then once Indian noodles shared the gold cheat with them and they all started to build stats overnight.

TruthHurts
10-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Hey chinaman

You been here way longer? It says oct 2012? Must be another of your troll identities. Whatever you have to tell yourself buddy. But honestly, you have NO credibility, except as a first class troll!

What you do in your own time is your own business. No one wants to hear that you swallow, nor do we care.

TruthHurts
10-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Just as long as you

So that makes us both..

OLDIES lmao

By this quote, you are telling us exactly who you are. Ain't that right barfoness?

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 07:39 PM
This is my second and only account

Previous was Philo Beddoe

No need for me to hide.

You would know if you weren't a NOOB talking out your ass

Ghost818
10-07-2012, 07:49 PM
This is a fair assessment polar, one correction, the newer one WERE cool, then they felt the need to join a gang due to their lower stats instead of standing and fighting on their own. Then once Indian noodles shared the gold cheat with them and they all started to build stats overnight.
Lol, I just joined the Indians less than 2 weeks ago, and my stats haven't become magically amazing. I only joined because the game was becoming boring as hell and some of my forum friends are in it do decided to spice my game up.
I don't have anyone handle anything for me, i still do take care of my own Shiz of I need to. The only difference is I have friends who have my back if some troll like you decides to feed off me.

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Bravo to you for not cheating ghost I respect that.

I wish your Indian friends were as honorable

Ghost818
10-07-2012, 07:54 PM
They don't cheat, if that was the case they would get banned and I'm sure as hell the storm would hit the forum sooner than you guys change accounts

iteachem
10-07-2012, 07:55 PM

Get any third party non-troll to verify your claim.. I have bought a total of two vaults since I started this game and would love to see you try to prove that I use a gold cheat.

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Again this is my only account name.

Notice I did not say hack, it's a cheat not a hack. And yes Sam, Xenoke, Noodles, Lupo all have used it.

It is specifically related to gold, and not detectable by Gree

iteachem
10-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Again this is my only account name.

Notice I did not say hack, it's a cheat not a hack. And yes Sam, Xenoke, Noodles, Lupo all have used it.

It is specifically related to gold, and not detectable by Gree

You said the new Indians which I assume means me.. prove it..

Ghost818
10-07-2012, 07:59 PM
So you are saying, that Sam, Lupo, Noodles, And X have not contacted support for one reason or another regardig gold spent or purchased, we are usually almost always in contact with support because of gold, and if they did cheat a flag would pop up when a support rep pulled up their issue. So assuming this has happened atleast ONCE then your claim can not be the case.

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 08:01 PM
read my words

Not a HACK a CHEAT

and it's UNDETECTABLE by support.

ITeachem I cannot prove you used it and if I had to guess would assume you would pass on it even if offered.

erik
10-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Phil was here a ways back. You don't remember him because he had nothing positive to contribute.

Don't feed the troll's fake thread... it will make his night. ;)

Ghost818
10-07-2012, 08:08 PM
^ you're right I'm done here.

mxz
10-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Every week this accusation comes up and no one has proved it. Even proud cheater(s) said it didn't exist...not sure why anyone feels the need to defend the accused.

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 08:11 PM
I will PM you mxz

iteachem
10-07-2012, 08:25 PM
http://blog.darrylepollack.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/eastwood-chair.jpg

Polarbear
10-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Transaction loophole:

You buy a vault of gold.
Cheat manipulates message to server as paid.
Server sends gold.
Money transaction lost as it goes through apple.

Blah blah blah nothing new!

Im hungry...... Maccas Run!

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 08:29 PM
There it is done. I have shared the intimate details w a respected forum member outside of any gang affiliation.

I hope they confirm this

Sam @
10-07-2012, 08:31 PM
You are tripping out Baroness and pretty ignorant for thinking we cheated.

You betrayed your own group that you formed (CK) In hopes of joining the Indians. The Indians agreed to give you amnesty from attacks and that you could start your own gang, not join us.

You're just sour because everyone (ck, Indians and your peers) thinks that you are a traitor.

You dug your own grave.

If you think we cheated, prove it! You can talk to Ccm, Cj, Kristin, and/or my reps at ITunes. They will vouch for me. Believe me, you will look stupid.

mxz
10-07-2012, 08:33 PM
There it is done. I have shared the intimate details w a respected forum member outside of any gang affiliation.

I hope they confirm thisHe did.

There's no violation of the TOS, no hack, no glitch.

Basically, it works like this: you pay money -> you get gold. It's a smarter way to buy gold for sure...but I would not consider it cheating.

Edit: don't need people PMing me. This is case closed. Play smarter, not harder.

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 08:35 PM

You betrayed your own group that you formed (CK) In hopes of joining the Indians. The Indians agreed to give you amnesty from attacks and that you could start your own gang, not join us.

You're just sour because everyone (ck, Indians and your peers) thinks that you are a traitor.

You dug your own grave.

If you think we cheated, prove it! You can talk to Ccm, Cj, Kristin, and/or my reps at ITunes. They will vouch for me. Believe me, you will look stupid.

I am not baroness. I can't stand that #### if you lookup you will see.

Second what I also can't stand is people feigning legit when they are hypocrites and considering your gang mouthpiece (Burn) we know hypocrisy is nothing new to Indians.

I have sent the details of your cheat out to several respected members. And polar no that is not what we are discussing.

iteachem
10-07-2012, 08:35 PM

You dug your own grave.

Or it can continue to talk to the chair...that's about all that will listen at this point

Sam @
10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Or it can continue to talk to the chair...that's about all that will listen at this point

Haha yep 

Steve0
10-07-2012, 08:37 PM
and its not the gold bonus. but some thing better?

Sam @
10-07-2012, 08:45 PM
I am not baroness. I can't stand that #### if you lookup you will see.

Second what I also can't stand is people feigning legit when they are hypocrites and considering your gang mouthpiece (Burn) we know hypocrisy is nothing new to Indians.

I have sent the details of your cheat out to several respected members. And polar no that is not what we are discussing.

Whatever dude, keep drinking that HATERade, it might quench your thirst!

I can guarantee you I never cheated or hacked. Those are some pretty serious accusations :mad:

Johnny70
10-07-2012, 08:47 PM
Hi everybody how was your weekend? mine was great! anyway the thing we post with the 10-0 message is a smiley face laughing so hard tears are coming from his eyes, and to the op, hey kor, cybil or whatever persona you are up to here go lay by your dish and S.T.F.U. !

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 08:47 PM
Let me finish loading up so I can defend against all the Indian attacks coming my way due to me exposing their system

When I do I will expose to all

Then the forum can decided if they are cheating or if all is fair as MXZ feels

iteachem
10-07-2012, 08:50 PM
When I do I will expose to all

Have some decency... No one wants you to expose yourself

Steve0
10-07-2012, 08:55 PM
Are you the same guy that made the same accusations acouple weeks ago? We all know this game is broken. and the majority try to keep the cheaters at bay. It realy doesnt supprize me that there is this gold miniulation that some people find the loop holes to use. I dont buy gold so I would never know.

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 08:56 PM
No I have never made this accusation

Steve0
10-07-2012, 08:57 PM
Well then you are not the first. Multiul times people come on here and say they have found the loop holes.

Johnny70
10-07-2012, 09:03 PM
lets talk about doing something productive like level 300 and unlimited thuglife rounds with some actual worthwhile drops.... this thread is plain stupid, firstly gree can cross check (and does) with apple to know purchases are actually paid for, duh. doesnt this bs attention seeking thread smell and sound like 90% of the rest of Cybil's threads? who wants 300 levels, unlimited thuglife with drops that increase in stats with levels, and more new maps ?

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 09:06 PM
Deflect much?

Munch on it
10-07-2012, 09:06 PM
I bet he is just talking about the gold bonuses you can get

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 09:08 PM
No I'm talking how you can get a vault of gold 1500 for $20 and then get the gold bonus on top of that

....if your an Indian cheater that is

Sam @
10-07-2012, 09:12 PM
No I'm talking how you can get a vault of gold 1500 for $20 and then get the gold bonus on top of that

Wow I wish I knew how to hack like that! 

noodles
10-07-2012, 09:17 PM

......$20? Lmao! u sound just like the way u look. . . . . .

mxz
10-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Ok, I understand this better now. Based on my understanding of the alleged "cheat" and the way iTunes works, cross-checking player iTunes records with player gold would be a dead give-away. If Gree saw anything suspicious it would be up to them to decide whether its legit or cheating.

Guessing the big dogs have probably been checked out. Seeing as how they're still playing I'm guessing Gree feels the same way I do.

Johnny70
10-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Deflect much? and why not? anybody with a half ounce of brains on here knows that every one of us high stat indians have been reported by someone for something and that all of our accounts have been gone over and you know that so if this is anything more than you kor the octowhore, cybil or whatever troll account you want to start at the moment playing the same old stupid **** as you always do.... whatever your 15 min of fame was done a long time ago didnt you quit? like 20 times all ready? so now what? you can have the last word go for it you never have known how to do anything productive for this game so why should it be a suprise you have no interest in talking about anything productive now...

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 09:22 PM
MXZ despite my best effort you do not understand it as I had hoped you would be able to.

Not saying that's on you maybe how I'm explaining.

Again you are laughable that Gree "checks out anyone" there whole cheating program is based on users reporting!

Sam @
10-07-2012, 09:27 PM
Exactly Mxz,

I don't know what that dudes talking about but I never used that alleged cheat/hack. I spend so much legit money that I have my own iTunes rep.

I talk to the people at Gree at least 2-3 times a week. When I won the number 1 event a couple of weeks ago, it took them over a week to give me the top prize. That's because Gree makes sure that everything's legit.

It's hilarious that this fool actually thinks that we are cheating or hacking.

mxz
MXZ despite my best effort you do not understand it as I had hoped you would be able to.

Not saying that's on you maybe how I'm explaining.

Again you are laughable that Gree "checks out anyone" there whole cheating program is based on users reporting!Maybe. I'll do some more research on iTunes but based on what I know (admittedly not an expert), I don't see how this is undetectable by any means. The devs have researched the Top 25 lists pretty consistently for hacking and horse play. It's just tough to imagine they're not aware of it. If you think this isn't the case you have an obligation to report it or you're no better than your enemy.

Philoe Beddoe
Johnno this system is UNDETECTABLE as I have said 100 times are they deaf as well as dumb in wizconn?

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 09:30 PM
Maybe. I'll do some more research on iTunes but based on what I know (admittedly not an expert), I don't see how this is undetectable by any means. The devs have researched the Top 25 lists pretty consistently for hacking and horse play. It's just tough to imagine they're not aware of it. If you think this isn't the case you have an obligation to report it or you're no better than your enemy.

Don't disagree wanted to keep to myself and continue using so I could defend against the Indians.

If I have to sacrifice my investment to bring the house of cards down then so be it.

Oh and yes I learned this directly from noodles

Kisses xoxo

Sam @
10-07-2012, 09:35 PM
Johnno this system is UNDETECTABLE as I have said 100 times are they deaf as well as dumb in wizconn?

Let me guess, you are 14 years old, you travel the world, your dad owns an oil company, your nanny is the one who told you about this alleged cheat that is stealing millions of dollars from one of the biggest computer companies called Apple.

And it is undetectable lol. 😱😱😱

Ok let's do our quarterly revenues, wow we are short 75% revenues due to someone hacking gold! 😂😂😂

Sam @
10-07-2012, 09:36 PM
Don't disagree wanted to keep to myself and continue using so I could defend against the Indians.

If I have to sacrifice my investment to bring the house of cards down then so be it.

Kisses xoxo

Ok Kor/Poppins please report me for cheating LOL

Good luck! 👎

Johnny70
10-07-2012, 09:37 PM
sure thing, so here we have it, you are saying that a company, in this case apple doesnt do accounting audits? you are telling us that apple blindly pays gree $100.00 for something they only get paid $20.00 for and that it is never found in any form of either company's accounting audit systems? and you expect any person with a brain in their head to believe that?

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Lol if you understood why... Yes

You need to remember this is a GLOBAL game

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 09:41 PM
This is going on in all their games and in games that are not Gree

noodles
10-07-2012, 09:45 PM

Kisses xoxo
Kor get a life....u lost...accept it, move on...X doesn't like nanny's with a Barry white voice....ur like a parasite looking for the next host lmao! And if u have that kind of info...prove it! If u can't, jump off a bridge and land on ur head! Or get poppins to rescue u. U psycho rabid Dog:)

Johnny70
10-07-2012, 09:48 PM
Johnno this system is UNDETECTABLE as I have said 100 times are they deaf as well as dumb in wizconn? yeah I'm deaf and dumb just like what you are trying to sell here would be "UNDETECTABLE" but thanks for confirming your id, the sad fact still is in the end none of this really works for you... the satisfaction you get is fleeting and not real. most of us just feel sorry for you and wish you would spend some of daddy's oil money on the professional help you so obviously need.

mxz
10-07-2012, 09:52 PM
So I went looking for more specifics on this and found something else that is definitely a hack. If anyone is using the glitch / hack with iOS 3/4/5...shame on you. Not alleging anyone does, but that's downright stealing. Also, you probably deserve to have your identity stolen...that's a big risk for some digital stats.

Tomatoneverdie
10-07-2012, 10:01 PM

Avon IS a beast!!

Philoe Beddoe
10-07-2012, 10:05 PM
So I went looking for more specifics on this and found something else that is definitely a hack. If anyone is using the glitch / hack with iOS 3/4/5...shame on you. Not alleging anyone does, but that's downright stealing. Also, you probably deserve to have your identity stolen...that's a big risk for some digital stats.

Now you are understanding me. I would hate to think what they could do w your info in the wrong hands!

Sam @
10-07-2012, 10:06 PM

Well it's obvious Kor/Poppins is using it because he/she is admitting he/she is willing to expose herself trying to prove that the "Indians" are using some magically undetectable hack !

It's obviously she has a Never-ending vendetta against the Indians, against Ck, against the world. I don't know why people in this world is so crazy.

Jay.
10-07-2012, 10:24 PM
Why yes it is a risk probably a bad one.

West London
10-07-2012, 10:29 PM
SHOCKER

Extra words

balax
10-08-2012, 01:56 AM
so...
there is a gold hack and it is again for IOS
android players cannot hack
i ll send a ticket for this :D

Sam @
10-08-2012, 02:43 AM
Yes I want to send a ticket too because why should I pay $80-100 for gold when I can get it for $20! 😄😂😱

noodles
10-08-2012, 02:59 AM
The $20 kor was talking about was for the BJ.....pretty cheap during this recession ;)

balax
10-08-2012, 03:04 AM
The $20 kor was talking about was for the BJ.....pretty cheap during this recession ;)

kor is a guy so even if he pays 2000$, there is no way to :(

noodles
10-08-2012, 03:24 AM
Trust me....u have no idea!

Dravak
10-08-2012, 03:26 AM
Hahah this thread is funny makes me laugh a bit .

honestly golden lesson save your itunes recipe , have good contact with the banks ..
Have a positive credit rating and you will be fine in the world .

So somebody is out to expose that others are a cheat , when the real cheater ,all that person can afford is 1610 gold.
But cannot handle it , there are people out here , who can easily dispose of income legitly .

It is almost too hilarious this thread , yeah well end of the story as long Gree and Apple gets paid .
They allow the abuses , if a player cannot pay or is unwilling to pay .... there problem .

WoW Kboy will never quit lol , hope Kboy have big enough backing , to sustain this month lesser donations .
Especially with Apple reforms coming up soon ;) and CC /Bank company are no longer paying for theft .

Ops said too much ;)

Dravak
10-08-2012, 03:38 AM
Yes I want to send a ticket too because why should I pay $80-100 for gold when I can get it for $20! 

Tell me how that ticket went lol , think I want that 20$ a vault too lmao .
Since I even paid full amount often enough without sales .

WoW first thank you letter I gotten from Gree in a whole year of playing lol .
For supporting this product , knowing full well money down the drain .
Paying for a community that in the end has the most fake people on the net ;)

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 03:41 AM
Dravak

You're late, You're late, very very late!

Took you nine pages to join the party? :p

Dravak
10-08-2012, 03:52 AM
Dravak

You're late, You're late, very very late!

Took you nine pages to join the party? :p

lol have a lot to do in RL these months , man now even drinking and getting drunk is feeling like work ;)

I just feel old lol , come on it just the usual rant most of the pages .
Of somebody who cannot stand losing .

Some people take this "popularity" contest too far , throwing way too much gossips .
Simple if you cannot afford to invest into entertainement , then don't .
if you can , be ready to cut loses as long you have the moral highground in life .

Some people have none , will never ever have any .
What did Maria (well that number chick on this forum) said once ,only 5% can really afford to put 1000$ into a computer game .
those people are the rare kind , but plenty of wannabee here wanting to be the 5% it seems .

noodles
10-08-2012, 04:08 AM
5% and a promise to the mother land:)

noodles
10-08-2012, 04:21 AM
By the way, [kor] ur a sick dog! Get some help... If Chris can't help u....find a better man! My last warning!

West London
10-08-2012, 04:40 AM
I thinks have figured out what is being discussed here.

Wow this is bad. All you gold spenders are suckers. Well done Indians.

Apparently you can buy gold on the cheap other places

WestLondon
10-08-2012, 04:44 AM
I thinks have figured out what is being discussed here.

Wow this is bad. All you gold spenders are suckers. Well done Indians.

Apparently you can buy gold on the cheap other places

Do you never get bored of creating these fake accounts baroness

West London
10-08-2012, 04:55 AM
Well done Kor/Pop nice try

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 05:31 AM
I plan to detail to all how this cheat works, Today.

I have explained to several forum members and all agree this no better than a hack and Gree cannot detect.

In addition we have already seen in this very thread the way INDIANS conduct themselves towards women and others. It goes beyond rivalry, to basic civility, these people lack cooth and it shows.

Dipstik
10-08-2012, 05:32 AM
... my stats haven't become magically amazing.

So you got them to take away all that beta junk?

Dravak
10-08-2012, 05:36 AM

why people paid for it with there own gold !
LoL at this point dip sorry the scratcher exploit seems so light , compared to other cheats .
let say if you are hoping to become CC strongest legit player ;) it will take till 2080 lol
Before you even catch up to my account , all I have to do is log in once a month to remain active lol

just to annoy you ;) laugh a bit Dip , the beta junk is now the least of the problems .
No donations no Gree no Game simple as that .

Burn
10-08-2012, 05:56 AM
Yep that's Kor, the old "look how you treat women" line never fails.

Oh and the "I will PM you proof" is another Kor special.

If there is such a cheat, maybe Kor is the only one using it, on daddys credit card. Maybe that is why the sour g****s? Did daddy get letter from Credit Card company? Daddy pulled plug? Tap turned off? Naughty Kboy.

Believe it or don't, I can honestly tell you I have never ever seen this discussed by any Indians at any time - and as I am privvy to most Indian chat, if it was happening I think I would know.

This thread is just Haters Hating.

Nothing to see here except perhaps a spoilt brat cheat who's toys have been taken away, who's now very very angry.

Don't hate us just cos we got the...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/Photo%2026-09-2012%2019%2059%2032.jpg

Ramshutu
10-08-2012, 06:03 AM
Yep that's Kor, the old "look how you treat women" line never fails.

Oh and the "I will PM you proof" is another Kor special.

If there is such a cheat, maybe Kor is the only one using it, on daddys credit card. Maybe that is why the sour g****s? Did daddy get letter from Credit Card company? Daddy pulled plug? Tap turned off? Naughty Kboy.

Believe it or don't, I can honestly tell you I have never ever seen this discussed by any Indians at any time - and as I am privvy to most Indian chat, if it was happening I think I would know.

This thread is just Haters Hating.

Nothing to see here except perhaps a spoilt brat cheat who's toys have been taken away, who's now very very angry.

Don't hate us just cos we got the...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/Photo%2026-09-2012%2019%2059%2032.jpg

Swag and swagger are awesome and legitimate phrases to use by someone over the age odds 12

Said no one ever.

Burn
10-08-2012, 06:09 AM
But I'm down wid da kids, my boys keep me in the loop ;)

Coldjoey
10-08-2012, 06:11 AM
I plan to detail to all how this cheat works, Today.

I have explained to several forum members and all agree this no better than a hack and Gree cannot detect.

In addition we have already seen in this very thread the way INDIANS conduct themselves towards women and others. It goes beyond rivalry, to basic civility, these people lack cooth and it shows.
Wait for it, any minuet now this thread will be nuked. That's the Kor way when the thread doesn't go the way he thought it would. And he'll say I posted proff but GREE removed the Thread.

@Burn, do you really belive he is the son of a rich oil baren? Just Beacuse he said he was. The only "True" thing he has said "is that he's a child"

Ramshutu
10-08-2012, 06:12 AM
But I'm down wid da kids, my boys keep me in the loop ;)

You should tell them the truth: you only 'swagger' after you have been shot in the testicles..

Dipstik
10-08-2012, 06:13 AM
Oh I know it's minor stat-wise, but it's more serious due to the people doing it. I kid you not, I still have joeycool's PM explaining that's the "legit" reason he had two diamond bashes.

Burn
10-08-2012, 06:19 AM
@Burn, do you really belive he is the son of a rich oil baren? Just Beacuse he said he was. The only "True" thing he has said "is that he's a child"

I believe he/she/it is a borderline schizophrenic nutbag, beyond that, who the hell knows what the truth is?

Dravak
10-08-2012, 06:20 AM
Oh I know it's minor stat-wise, but it's more serious due to the people doing it. I kid you not, I still have joeycool's PM explaining that's the "legit" reason he had two diamond bashes.

Well I have all the events items I won legit of my old account , sadly not the lead up items , infact miss my golden M4 :( .
Not that I care about it since all those items mean nothing soon , infact it is funny having 15 hardened shotgun trade off for it , making me look badass ;)
totally "cheat" that drives people insane ... maybe I should complain to GREE that they should do more work on my inventory and give me back all the old items on my old account , so the accusation can stop .
But at this moment , I don't care anymore , people know where to find me .
If they demand proof I can post it , unlike kboy , I don't need to edit stuff .

Dravak
10-08-2012, 06:23 AM
I believe he/she/it is a borderline schizophrenic nutbag, beyond that, who the hell knows what the truth is?

Oh come on , I wish he/she/it was a rich oil baron son with a nanny , atleast we could have some erotic stories ;)
how 14 old is abusing the nanny lol ....

And have youtube video's to proof as blackmail ..,

Damn this seems like a nice script for another movie , hahaha

Truth is , come on people do a bit of research , you can find the gems in the rough , and spot the coals in the crap .

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 06:35 AM
Burn I actually feel sad noodles has you out defending this when he is the real culprit. Like I told Iteachem I have noodles dead to rights on evidence, there is no question. Unfortunately/fortunately not sure which he may have chosen to only share this hack with Lupo and Sam

Coldjoey
10-08-2012, 06:40 AM
Burn I actually feel sad noodles has you out defending this when he is the real culprit. Like I told Iteachem I have noodles dead to rights on evidence, there is no question. Unfortunately/fortunately not sure which he may have chosen to only share this hack with Lupo and Sam

So it's not all indians? And new recruits haven't jumped in stats? grow up and shut up! OR post the evidences. Oh you can't can you, you don't have any.

Burn
10-08-2012, 06:41 AM
Noodles stats are not stellar at all, in fact by Indian standards they are, like mine, quite low.

Beddoe, your argument is really running out of steam. More to the point, the whole time you are are incognito, you have zero credibility anyway. Any possible truth in you is completely diluted by your cowardice.

Who are you? What was your original account? At least claim back some little piece of self-respect by having the backbone to talk without use of fake accounts.

I got no time for cowards.

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 06:44 AM
Burn you have all the time in the world to stroke your small ego on an iPhone game chatroom

Burn
10-08-2012, 06:50 AM
lol, the old "I got a life" routine.

Dude, let me tell you, at this point in time, your existence is looking a darn sight more sorry than mine.

And frankly, you are only here because because your ego is in meltdown, get over yourself, you're truly pathetic.

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 06:56 AM
Keep talking, it validates my point, that you need it to validate your existence.

Now back to the hacking your group does

Can anyone say CHINA GOLD?

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 06:57 AM
Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see your constant fighting is tearing us all apart!

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 06:58 AM
Sorry, continue, I always wanted to scream that. ;)

Burn
10-08-2012, 07:00 AM
lol Polarbear ;)

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 07:00 AM
Hey polar

Looks like your ice float is melting...

Must be all my fossil fuel :)

mnju_03
10-08-2012, 07:47 AM

I'll be taking the kids and staying at my sisters!

PawnXIIX
10-08-2012, 07:51 AM

ELE Everybody Love Everybody!

COME ON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI-RxQ81KcE

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 07:58 AM
Stop trolling this thread.

This is an important exposé of the Indians dirty hacking

Poopenshire
10-08-2012, 07:59 AM
The modern war team was researching this minths ago amd worked with Gree then. It is detectable. The real problem was early on that legit transactions would get tagged. Gree has a way to correct this now.

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 08:00 AM
Poop I doubt we are discussing the same thing.

PM me and we can discuss.

If thread gets locked I will be back to share how the details work intimately provided to me by noodles himself

bigflan
10-08-2012, 08:08 AM
Poop I doubt we are discussing the same thing.

PM me and we can discuss.

If thread gets locked I will be back to share how the details work intimately provided to me by noodles himself

Okay what up with your threads in all the forums

Burn
10-08-2012, 08:09 AM
So Gree sell Gold cheaper in Chinese domestic market? So Chinese IP on device, download Chinese CC, gold only $20 a vault?

If that us what is happening, I love that - not a cheat, a damn smart move - i would do that in a heartbeat if it was sfe and required no hack.

No different to buying Nike sneakers from the USA at half UK price. Legitimate purchase, no rules broken, love it.

If that is what it is, I'm getting on it.

sexkitteh
10-08-2012, 08:20 AM
Holy smokes... 13 pages???? I think I get the gist of this thread by page 2...

Anyways... as per last weeks discussion - I really don't see it o_0

UPSMAN use to have a talent for writing... Are you guys sure Philo and UPSMAN were/are the same entity?

Maybe his anger clouds his writing skills ( ._.)

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 08:21 AM
So Gree sell Gold cheaper in Chinese domestic market? So Chinese IP on device, download Chinese CC, gold only $20 a vault?

If that us what is happening, I love that - not a cheat, a damn smart move - i would do that in a heartbeat if it was sfe and required no hack.

No different to buying Nike sneakers from the USA at half UK price. Legitimate purchase, no rules broken, love it.

Spoken like a true Indian cheater. Any exploit, any cost, no ethics.

But since you don't know what you are committing to/ talking about just yet, as I haven't detailed the process, I will forgive your ignorance. You are like an incessant puppy, is your Indian name chief yaps a lot?

bigflan
10-08-2012, 08:25 AM
Spoken like a true Indian cheater. Any exploit, any cost, no ethics.

But since you don't know what you are committing to/ talking about just yet, as I haven't detailed the process, I will forgive your ignorance. You are like an incessant puppy, is your Indian name chief yaps a lot?

Who are the indians?

Poopenshire
10-08-2012, 08:25 AM

your right, what you describe is an exploit not a hack or cheat. probably covered under the terms of service somewhere, but impossible to detect and unless you could prove otherwise, could be chalked up to a player just traveling around the world. Its not a bad idea. Suprised Modern War is not dealing with this much yet.

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 08:28 AM
your right, what you describe is an exploit not a hack or cheat. probably covered under the terms of service somewhere, but impossible to detect and unless you could prove otherwise, could be chalked up to a player just traveling around the world. Its not a bad idea. Suprised Modern War is not dealing with this much yet.

Not sure funzio/Gree/iTunes will feel the same way

If $20 buys a vault of 1500 gold that normally is $99

That's a loss to them of $80

So if you pay $500 you get 37k in gold plus you get 50k in gold bonus... All for $500 where normally it would cost almost $2500

Trust me that's a HUGE issue

Burn
10-08-2012, 08:28 AM
If that is what it is, I see zero problem, jeez i bought a Predator pool cue from the States 2 weeks ago because it is half UK price. My wife buys True Religion jeans from the States because they are 1/3rd UK price.

Identical product, bought legitimitely from manufacturer, but from a less expensive region, it's just smart buying.

If it isn't that, quit your blah blah and say what it is.

Poopenshire
10-08-2012, 08:29 AM
I will give you credit, this is intriguing and does pose some interesting questions. If true it should be looked into. while the people your talking about may not be involved I am sure others out there are.

Poopenshire
10-08-2012, 08:31 AM
If that is what it is, I see zero problem, jeez i bought a Predator pool cue from the States 2 weeks ago because it is half UK price. My wife buys True Religion jeans from the States because they are 1/3rd UK price.

Identical product, bought legitimitely from manufacturer, but from a less expensive region, it's just smart buying.

If it isn't that, quit your blah blah and say what it is.

I buy stuff from Canada all the time, and my wife buys stuff from China and Europe on Ebay becuase of the price.

bigflan
10-08-2012, 08:35 AM
I buy stuff from Canada all the time, and my wife buys stuff from China and Europe on Ebay becuase of the price.Hey I do that too

Dipstik
10-08-2012, 08:37 AM
So can we confirm that apple/gree (which one is it exactly?) sets the price of their product differently in different regions of the world based upon the perceived wealth or disposable income of the people in that area?

Burn
10-08-2012, 08:37 AM
I buy stuff from Canada all the time, and my wife buys stuff from China and Europe on Ebay becuase of the price.

Exactly, 'parallel market' is a huge multi-billion dollar business. Manufacturers hate it because it impinges on their strategy of extracting maximum revenue from each consumer based on their disposable income, but it is in no way shape or form illegal.

I have a friend whose entire business is geared around buying high end Hewlett Packard product from South America at a fraction of European prices.

Smart buying, props to whoever discovered it and uses it to their advantage. As said, if it was secure and not having to go through some nefarious third-party, I'd buy like that right now this minute.

balax
10-08-2012, 08:38 AM
if this is true with 20 vaults in a month that cost 20$*20=400$ u get 20vaults*1500g=30.000g + bonus 50.000 =80.000g

Poopenshire
10-08-2012, 08:40 AM
if this is true with 20 vaults in a month that cost 20$*20=400$ u get 20vaults*1500g=30.000g + bonus 50.000 =80.000g

Thats alot of gold. In Modern War that could upset some balances in place and make for a whale in the high end of the game. would it have much effect in CC?

Fl@sh
Did I miss where the loophole was explained...?

Dipstik
Thats alot of gold. In Modern War that could upset some balances in place and make for a whale in the high end of the game. would it have much effect in CC?

Not on me it wouldn't :)

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 08:47 AM

Honestly so so...

Some of us that's a months supply

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 08:49 AM
Hey but if you guys don't know it is illegal to purchase somethings in another country there are laws in place such as the law in canada you cannot buy a new car in USA but only used

More important... It violates iTunes and Gree TOS

Immediate ban offense. Again burn its more complex than you are thinking I would wait till it is detailed to make your judgment

bigflan
10-08-2012, 08:50 AM
More important... It violates iTunes and Gree TOS

Immediate ban offense. Again burn its more complex than you are thinking I would wait till it is detailed to make your judgmentOkay even if it does how do you know they using this method

Burn
10-08-2012, 08:54 AM
I am going to China for a trade convention in a few weeks, I'm coming back with 300k stats lol

Love it.

Coldjoey
10-08-2012, 08:54 AM
14 pages, muti accusations more self respect lost, and it's nothing more than buying gold on the international free market. I don't buy gold in any country so it cost the same price where ever I don't buy it. FUNZIO made $5mill on the last trading month before GREE Bought them out. This included transations in China, Japan and many other Asian contries they are well aware that gold can be bought in this way, it's not illegal and is not covered in the terms of condition.

Coldjoey
10-08-2012, 09:03 AM
The thread is called "INDANS R.I.P." are they now to be called The Chinese Mafia?

sexkitteh
10-08-2012, 09:04 AM
I would go to China to do this... but after watching idiot abroad... I think I'll stay right here...

Burn
10-08-2012, 09:05 AM
Down with the Indians, long live the Triads ;)

Stock Slayer
10-08-2012, 09:07 AM
Can we just drop it already? There are other things to talk about besides a group of people who "banded" together in a game. What is the next event? PVP or boring 10/100? I could use a good PVP or a better boss.

kitzune
10-08-2012, 09:08 AM
So we are supposed to believe the person who spelled this out didn't take full advantage of it before revealing the difference in prices in different regions?

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 09:09 AM
Okay even if it does how do you know they using this method

Um I think that is well established, and yes it's more than pillow talk, I have the goods

Dravak
10-08-2012, 09:11 AM
I am going to China for a trade convention in a few weeks, I'm coming back with 300k stats lol

Love it.

People wish , lmao this is such a stupid speculation it is worthy of qpr , one like everygame ..
There are people selling gold illegally .. is like buying from gold farmers .. thus cheating
Easy to be caught , if they really want to control you .

Going to China doesn't make you able to buy gold cheaper .. even if you create a chinese itune account , you still need a chinese bank or CC card , trust me those are not easy to get ;) for forgeiner .
And being in the 3 special cities , doesn't make the game cheaper for them .
Lmao infact this hypoythesisi is simply based on people being jealous , and not able to accept that people are able to pay full price , infact cheating exploiting whatever ... simply put when like everything , there is a chart flow .
When the west not interesting for income , they all move to the east .
So then western audience are simply not profitable and worth any effort to support ;)

another issue , China region is different same as a japanese region , everything is domestic controlled .
there is in the end one apple control sector that can easily access all your itune account .

Burn
10-08-2012, 09:14 AM
Oh well. I was looking forward to my trip to Guangzhou, now I'm dreading it again ;)

sexkitteh
10-08-2012, 09:16 AM
People wish , lmao this is such a stupid speculation it is worthy of qpr , one like everygame ..
There are people selling gold illegally .. is like buying from gold farmers .. thus cheating

Going to China doesn't make you able to buy gold cheaper .. even if you create a chinese itune account , you still need a chinese bank or CC card , trust me those are not easy to get ;) for forgeiner .
Lmao infact this hypoythesisi is simply based on people being jealous , and not able to accept that people are able to pay full price , infact cheating exploiting whatever ... simply put when like everything , there is a chart flow .
So then western audience are simply not profitable and worth any effort to support ;)

another issue , China region is different same as a japanese region , everything is domestic controlled .
there is in the end one apple control sector that can easily access all your itune account .

Actually! Any country you go to - you can buy temporary Visa cards... basically it's a gift card in what ever country/currency you are in...

I travel a lot and get these temporary charge cards... so it wouldn't be that hard...

And per Stick Slayer - calling out people in the game whether banded or not is part of the game.

If there was no in game drama this game would be stupid :P

The whole idea is to be public about it... it makes the game a lot more entertaining.

mxz
10-08-2012, 09:16 AM
Those commies finally got something right.

Dravak
10-08-2012, 09:20 AM
Actually! Any country you go to - you can buy temporary Visa cards... basically it's a gift card in what ever country/currency you are in...

I travel a lot and get these temporary charge cards... so it wouldn't be that hard...

And per Stick Slayer - calling out people in the game whether banded or not is part of the game.

If there was no in game drama this game would be stupid :P

The whole idea is to be public about it... it makes the game a lot more entertaining.

No kitteh , you cannot buy temp visa cards, unless you have a main visa card that is world wide valid anyway ;)
A poor student cannot get a debit card with 100$ without them charging. somebody for admin cost etc . you think they do the public a service for free , banks ! lmao .

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 09:23 AM
As usual the rice wine flows early for dravak

Purely nonsensical

sexkitteh
10-08-2012, 09:23 AM
You know what... we have players here from Singapore - I'M SURE we must have a player from China on the forum???

Out of 1billion people who live there, I can't imagine 1 person hasn't thought... maybe I should check out the forum?

So can anyone confirm??

Also - those from Singapore and Thailand - what's your cost on gold?

It would make sense this theory - In UK - how many pounds is a vault? And those paying in euros - how much does a vault cost for you???

I'm making new thread... let's investigate this!!!

sexkitteh
10-08-2012, 09:24 AM
No kitteh , you cannot buy temp visa cards, unless you have a main visa card that is world wide valid anyway ;)
A poor student cannot get a debit card with 100$ without them charging. somebody for admin cost etc . you think they do the public a service for free , banks ! lmao .

I can go to my local 7 eleven and get a temporary visa card. It's a card that you put X amount of dollars. It's designed to purchase online stuff.... and you don't have to fill out anything...

http://www.7-eleven.com/Cards/Gift-Cards/Vanilla-Visa-Gift-Cards/Vanilla-Visa-Gift-Card/Default.aspx

These are available in any country you go to - well all I've been to anyways...

Burn
10-08-2012, 09:28 AM
UK Vault is £69.99, that's $112.23 at todays exchange rate.

See, I deserve some Chinese Gold, I been paying too much.

If there is any way of doing this, I am stocking up big time when I'm there. Perfectly legitimate, I won't feel the slightest bit wrong in doing so, and I loathe cheating.

sexkitteh
10-08-2012, 09:30 AM
UK Vault is £69.99, that's $112.23 at todays exchange rate.

See, I deserve some Chinese Gold, I been paying too much.

If there is any way of doing this, I am stocking up big time when I'm there. Perfectly legitimate, I won't feel the slightest bit wrong in doing so, and I loathe cheating.

I agree.. I don't think this would be cheating... however - I doubt this is so... I'm pretty sure seeing that Funzio was an american company that they based all their vaults around the US conversion...

Dravak
10-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Kitteh , if there any mainland china players , they are either from hong kong (britishe pricing anyway ) or shanghai (japanese pricing) ... the rest are all going trough proxy trough taiwan (you know a independant country not recognised by almost all the governments in the world :p)

Well 79,95€ a vault lol , look the prices are fixed on vaults , Is crime city IOS and Android even connected to China ?
Man I was being ripped off 10€ a vault anyway when they first opened CC , all other games had 69,95 € a 100$ ...

Sorry I don't care anymore lol , don't even think they have china connected and handled by western support .

Ghost818
10-08-2012, 09:42 AM
If you have the striker mini gun or the loaded dice, they are both messed up right now granting 7 energy per minute and nearly double the decrease in time to upgrade.

Lets all tell support to rollback our accounts cause the game is naturally Effed up.

If you don't know what happened in my case then please stop opening that trap of yours and talking out of your behind too. It's months you're in my case and you've probably even reported me, but as you can see I'm still here.

If I wanted to prove your big mouth and Rhynos big mouth wrong, I could easily do so by breaking the rules of beta testing and posting emails.

However I don't have to prove anything to anyone nor do I have fear of me doing something wrong the only reason I even bothered to reply is cause both you and the other person who has been in my case for months, have no decency of understanding the point that you don't know so you can't judge.

sexkitteh
10-08-2012, 09:43 AM
I don't want to get in trouble for this post...

If anyone wants the link PM me...

I'm sending this to CCM see what he says about it...

Dravak
10-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Don't know kitteh , but the currency change doesn't even work , and how do they count the bonus program then ?
Since gold added are not vaults bought .

Edit was just testing but sites asking for my UID forget it , lmao they probaly hack my device .
hahah it gets even beter also your Crime City ID and password too ....
Lmao , ok who ever gives away so much information ..

LoL they can have the cheaper gold .

sexkitteh
10-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Don't know kitteh , but the currency change doesn't even work , and how do they count the bonus program then ?
Since gold added are not vaults bought .

Edit was just testing but sites asking for my UID forget it , lmao they probaly hack my device .

Well it is possible - I'm not saying it's a smart thing to do (trusting someone with that kind of information)

However, it does confirm OT's story... and it's not BS...

Let's give OP a +1 on this one... ok?

WestLondon
10-08-2012, 09:54 AM

Rattling on like a tit as per usual I like the way my name keeps cropping up maybe I'm famous, even got my own stalker baroness who creates accounts on here in my name.

Ghost818
10-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Well it is possible - I'm not saying it's a smart thing to do (trusting someone with that kind of information)

Op can hit their head on a wall for false accusations. Wether this glitch/cheat/hack or whatever it is exists doesn't mean Indians use it.

Dravak
10-08-2012, 09:57 AM

look OP came with a story once of having enough money to outbid other people ;) thinking he or she knows it all .
Never realised how easily it is to be fooled themself , but thinking they are fooling everybody .

here is the real story , someplaces the gold might be cheaper compared to US dollars , some companies can ad gold .
TapJoy for example ...

Some hackers or engineers can sell gold , legitly or not is for mark to confirm/deny us ...
But giving somebody my ID Password and UID , and if you are idiot you use your crime city email .
Means bye bye account , whenever those people feel like it .

So by all means try it , I am staying away from those sites lol .

sexkitteh
10-08-2012, 10:01 AM
look OP came with a story once of having enough money to outbid other people ;) thinking he or she knows it all .
Never realised how easily it is to be fooled themself , but thinking they are fooling everybody .

here is the real story , someplaces the gold might be cheaper compared to US dollars , some companies can ad gold .
TapJoy for example ...

Some hackers or engineers can sell gold , legitly or not is for mark to confirm/deny us ...
But giving somebody my ID Password and UID , and if you are idiot you use your crime city email .
Means bye bye account , whenever those people feel like it .

So by all means try it , I am staying away from those sites lol .

There would be safe ways around this... just saying...

having a secondary phone for instance... and also you can always change your email and password... it's not exactly rocket science...

And I'm sure these people are in business for a reason... they must be getting the gold significantly cheaper...

It's possible IF the indians are doing this that they have a friend overseas as a contact and does it all at 0 profit?

Dravak
10-08-2012, 10:09 AM
Nah kitteh like said , some people sell gold as always , when a game is succesfull especially when outside sources can ad gold to this game , there will be hackers or crackers providing services ..

The question is more , do Gree turn a blind eye , or do they in the end shut it all down ?

This is not to you kitteh .
And I love it when always the I have a new account trolls try to talk tough ;)
Think they are somebody , lol once you lose your main account , not even daring saying who you are....
You are a nobody , simply put a nobody , same nobody as Jay the Robber ... to me now .
Your opnion doesn't matter to me Kboy ,infact go join kboy stories and make me laugh .
It just shows to me ,that you are envious you cannot cheat as good , you cannot spent , you cannot argue ..
So keep on trolling , and find more trolls to support you . infact try those sites for us ,
See if you can get bonus gold or not ;)

sexkitteh
10-08-2012, 10:11 AM
I sent it to CCM... we'll see what he says... hopefully it's not some vague answer...

If he says something along the lines of "user discretion" - I might actually go through with it and try it out :D

Rhino72
10-08-2012, 10:14 AM
If you have the striker mini gun or the loaded dice, they are both messed up right now granting 7 energy per minute and nearly double the decrease in time to upgrade.

Lets all tell support to rollback our accounts cause the game is naturally Effed up.

If you don't know what happened in my case then please stop opening that trap of yours and talking out of your behind too. It's months you're in my case and you've probably even reported me, but as you can see I'm still here.

If I wanted to prove your big mouth and Rhynos big mouth wrong, I could easily do so by breaking the rules of beta testing and posting emails.

However I don't have to prove anything to anyone nor do I have fear of me doing something wrong the only reason I even bothered to reply is cause both you and the other person who has been in my case for months, have no decency of understanding the point that you don't know so you can't judge.

But you sure feel like responding everytime it is brought up even after you have posted 20 + times that this is the last time you ever respond to it. Guilty feelings much? Not to worry you will most likely leave because you are crying about no rares in the Epic Boss Event so this brings back memories of quitting after spending and not receiving the Devils Take Down.

Dipstik
10-08-2012, 10:19 AM
Hey I remember when your stats jumped by like 15k overnight and I started seeing all those unknown items on your inventory. Ok, I get that they needed to "test" the scratchers before releasing them, but did you need to "test" it that much? I know it's more a problem of a moral hazard created by idiotic developers who don't know how to keep the beta from leaking into the live game, but you still profited from it.

No, you don't have to prove anything to anyone. Neither do I. Back when this first happened, everyone could see for themselves what was in your inventory. The right thing to do would have been to have all scratcher items removed before the scratchers went live. It would have been easy. You want to claim you emailed support to ask them to do that and they refused, go ahead. I don't believe you. Other people openly bragged about how they abused their "testing" privileges right here on the forum.

I consider the abuse of beta testing to be a more problematic "cheat" than abuse of exchange rates or regional pricing.

Ghost818
10-08-2012, 10:21 AM
Lol. I have the take down, I only responded because now everyone should be rolled back because GREE is going an extra 2 energy and double than usual upgrade time reduction. Of course on both dipstiks and your planet.

WestLondon
10-08-2012, 10:22 AM
Hey dravak how much did koralene get off you, your such a bitter man who is obsessed with a fantasy that you will never be able to touch. Lol you must be the biggest melt on here followed closely by burn

Rhino72
10-08-2012, 10:25 AM
Lol. I have the take down, I only responded because now everyone should be rolled back because GREE is going an extra 2 energy and double than usual upgrade time reduction. Of course on both dipstiks and your planet.

Sorry you are right, it was the Emerald Burner that made you cry and quit.

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Hey dravak how much did koralene get off you, your such a bitter man who is obsessed with a fantasy that you will never be able to touch. Lol you must be the biggest melt on here followed closely by burn

We finally agree QPR

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 10:28 AM
I sent it to CCM... we'll see what he says... hopefully it's not some vague answer...

If he says something along the lines of "user discretion" - I might actually go through with it and try it out :D

No email or passwords involved not sure who made that up.

They can load gold with your UDID directly to your game. To get your UDID apple has a dozen free apps that will tell you what it is.

Euchred
10-08-2012, 10:32 AM
@Ghost
I have the dice and the takedown but the big difference is that it's completely out of my control. I dont have any comments on the beta stuff because I don't care and you're probably being truthful. But why should I or anyone else be rolled back for something out of my hands.

WestLondon
10-08-2012, 10:35 AM
We finally agree QPR

Not interested in your agenda koralene, either post up the facts of this hack or STFU

sexkitteh
10-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Not interested in your agenda koralene, either post up the facts of this hack or STFU

As far as I can see this method exists.. whether Indians or anyone else are using this... who knows...

At the end of the day players with 400k stats are still paying out a significant amount of money... so maybe Gree don't give a damn...

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 10:42 AM
... so maybe Gree don't give a damn...

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=YY6wwAhvirY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DYY6wwAhvirY

Ghost818
10-08-2012, 10:43 AM
It's sarcasm bro. The bs reasoning that you should be rolled back is the same bs reasoning that I am a cheat... It's not your fault the game is naturally messed up...

Euchred
10-08-2012, 10:46 AM
It's sarcasm bro. The bs reasoning that you should be rolled back is the same bs reasoning that I am a cheat... It's not your fault the game is naturally messed up...

Ya missed it I guess, some crazy stuff going on that's for sure.

Dravak
10-08-2012, 10:48 AM
As far as I can see this method exists.. whether Indians or anyone else are using this... who knows...

At the end of the day players with 400k stats are still paying out a significant amount of money... so maybe Gree don't give a damn...

exactly Kitteh , exactly only people who want to compete , are competing with themself lol .
And those people serve a purpose before being banned or reseted , they drive the legit people spending up .

Nothing new just like RL, hahaha some of us have it all , others have nothing just like reality ;)

WestLondon
10-08-2012, 10:48 AM

Well if people are foolish to give cash over to snidey sites then more fool them, if that's all koralene has that she has problems

sexkitteh
10-08-2012, 12:36 PM
I just got a msg back from CCM and he says this is a complete scam and it is complete BS...

Thank you for getting back to us on the matter CCM!

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Post it

If true he is lying

I personally have used for last 3 months!

sexkitteh
10-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Post it

If true he is lying

Totally fake. Notice that you can't log in to the game for 2 days after you purchase, and that they state over and over that they're legit.

This is what he sent me... i replied asking for a more conclusive answer... may or may not reply...

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 12:45 PM
Well place the Indians use has no website.

And you can login right after its done. You can't be on cause again they cloning the UDID to purchase so it messes it up if you do.

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 12:46 PM
Only goes to show how clueless they really are to the cheats/hacks/exploits in this game

sexkitteh
10-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Well place the Indians use has no website.

And you can login right after its done. You can't be on cause again they cloning the UDID to purchase so it messes it up if you do.

Well whatever the case is... he didn't say anything about "don't try it or you'll be banned"... soooooo....

Conspiracy Theory? I think yes!

sexkitteh
10-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Only goes to show how clueless they really are to the cheats/hacks/exploits in this game

I can't imagine they are stupid... if this IS happening, obviously this is going to show up in the financials... It's not hard to match money to gold given out :rolleyes:

So again - either this is complete BS or they just don't care... or they have no control over it which forces them to not care...

I can't imagine they are going to ban someone for getting a deal on gold...

It's like someone who collected 1500 in tapjoy gold and saying.. oh you didn't pay full price for that - you are banned...

Dravak
10-08-2012, 12:50 PM
This is what he sent me... i replied asking for a more conclusive answer... may or may not reply...

Kitteh if they need your UID funzio ID and password for a transfer and back , let say don't risk it ...
Simple as that , so could go well , but let say try it on a free account if you are curious , but don't be suprised your account get stolen ...

Sorry this is how most idiots get stuff stolen , they give there UID , transfer there account a pc makes fake UID device and they can then ask a transfer of your purchases to another account .. especially if it is tied to your email too lol ...

So not only they scam your money , they scam your account too ;)
You have beter luck asking tapjoy to organise something lol ... for cash .

Sam @
10-08-2012, 12:51 PM
Post it

If true he is lying

Is that why your Koralene account got banned lol and you started using your Poppins account!

Or wait, maybe your still 14 years old and your nanny is hacking for you.

Nice try Kor! Your lies are pathetic and don't even make sense. 😂😂😂

Sam @
10-08-2012, 12:53 PM

Thanks for clearing that up Sex kitteh 👍

sexkitteh
10-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Thanks for clearing that up Sex kitteh ��

no prob... and why do I keep seeing posts with squares from you o_0

what are these squares you speak of?!

Dravak
10-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Is that why your Koralene account got banned lol and you started using your Poppins account!

Or wait, maybe your still 14 years old and your nanny is hacking for you.

Nice try Kor! Your lies are pathetic and don't even make sense. 😂😂😂

hahaa. I want the nanny story to be true lol ;) , I mean kinky a "14" year old abusing a "28" who keep screaming everybody else is "abusing" her ... I mean that story rocks lol , we can bribe the 14 old with more gold for video's ;)
( sick joke yeah I know )

Serious note probaly gold transfered to poppins account lol ,to maintain the stats ...

Ghost818

Emoji 👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

Paulio

They're emojis. You can only see them if you are reading the forums via on iOS device

sexkitteh
10-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Gotcha - thanks paulio

Sam @
10-08-2012, 01:29 PM
They're emojis. You can only see them if you are reading the forums via on iOS device

Yes emojis, mucho gracias Paulio.

Lupo
10-08-2012, 02:06 PM

Hey , Paulio, you're so busy reading the forum and I just beat you 10-0 (again), what a heck man you never hit me back (r u afraid), you keep saying that im not available for beatings but I don't buy this...:p:p:p

Burn
10-08-2012, 02:15 PM

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2009/2/9/128786974346144907.jpg

Paulio
10-08-2012, 02:16 PM
Hey , Paulio, you're so busy reading the forum and I just beat you 10-0 (again), what a heck man you never hit me back (r u afraid), you keep saying that im not available for beatings but I don't buy this...:p:p:p

I visit you at least twice a day and you are almost ALWAYS beat up. Take my word for it - if you are EVER available to attack, I will 100% of the time.

Also, you have two econ buildings - level 1 laundromats, which you don't even collect anymore. Heck, if you leave them open, I will still rob them, but I don't think you collect them.

If you want me to paint your wall red, then all you gotta do is build more money buildings. I'll be happy to oblige. Don't worry your hairy little face, when I see you with a gun over your avy, I'll be sure to give you a 10-0 beat down.

Ramshutu
10-08-2012, 02:19 PM
I visit you at least twice a day and you are almost ALWAYS beat up. Take my word for it - if you are EVER available to attack, I will 100% of the time.

Also, you have two econ buildings - level 1 laundromats, which you don't even collect anymore. Heck, if you leave them open, I will still rob them, but I don't think you collect them.

If you want me to paint your wall red, then all you gotta do is build more money buildings. I'll be happy to oblige. Don't worry your hairy little face, when I see you with a gun over your avy, I'll be sure to give you a 10-0 beat down.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lraal8Ctuu1qf7r5lo1_r1_500.gif

Lupo
10-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Don't worry your hairy little face, when I see you with a gun over your avy, I'll be sure to give you a 10-0 beat down.

and when is going to happen? 2013?

Stock Slayer
10-08-2012, 03:10 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lraal8Ctuu1qf7r5lo1_r1_500.gif
creepy.....other characters

West London
10-08-2012, 04:32 PM
So where's the info ?

Koralene ain't got ****

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 04:49 PM
To Forum,

Crime city (like all Gree games) is a GLOBAL game. All info below applies to all Gree games.

As in all currency it's value is relative to the currency in a given country.

As such in China for instance there is an exchange rate between there and USD and its almost 7:1

As such I can send say $100 to a "gold farmer" in China along with my UDID, this allows them to transfer my game to their device in effect "cloning it". He will clone his tablet device to my UDID and then purchase gold in Chinese currency through their iTunes account. As such it exploits the value of the difference in the currency. Also not only is it cheaper due to exchange rate, but GREE offers big discounts on their games costs overseas as they don't have the same disposable income we do in the west.

Once loaded, your gree game account reflects as if you purchased legit. What's worse is they even pay you on GOLD BONUS! So in the end your gold is basically nothing.

Current rates are $20-25 for 1500 gold and then you get bonus on top of that.

Now noodles will try to personally attack me and release my personal info as payback for exposing the secret. What else is new just another example of the sick people they are and hopefully serves as an example to those who recently have decided to put that name of shame on themselves.

P.S. I just got to Houston for a family event so I will try to post the emails and other relegated info detailing this plan from the Indians "Big Chief" soon.

mxz
10-08-2012, 05:03 PM
It just got real.

Steve0
10-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Sounds like a lot of work, i am sticking to beeing a free player

iteachem
10-08-2012, 05:12 PM
P.S. I just got to Houston for a family event so I will try to post the emails and other relegated info detailing this plan from the Indians "Big Chief" soon.

And given your impeccable track record I am sure we will all believe without a shadow of a doubt that any email you post is really from and Indian and not a manufactured or altered figment of your mind....

Dravak
10-08-2012, 05:18 PM
LoL lets see then Kor you made your move , didn't know you were that vengefull.... I really pitty you .
I guess this is going to be one heck of a witch hunt lmao ....

Still doesn't affect me tough , :D I paid full price and I don't care one bit :D .
But honestly , this is like goldfarming ;) ... people busted for it gets banned .

People take entertainement and there own lies way too serious , lets see how many of those account are now reseted , and truth is do not think many indians are going to be affected .

But This is like buying from third party , cutting out apple and gree .
Or gree is part of it lol , ok so how is Gree going to solve this lol , with 50% of the big spenders now on strike , the remainers going to try to do that way and get there account stolen ...

But again this is going to be fun, hmm reason I stayed up tonight !
Ok this drama is quite good lol for a minor detail hahaha , it doesn't affect the people Phil wanted .

noodles
10-08-2012, 05:23 PM
Now noodles will try to personally attack me and release my personal info as payback for exposing the secret. What else is new just another example of the sick people they are and hopefully serves as an example to those who recently have decided to put that name of shame on themselves.

Hahaha...think it's time to go back into ur padded room. Hope that straight jacket isn't too tight..lmao!
How's shutter island? Hahaha!

iteachem
10-08-2012, 05:31 PM
http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=2636389&t=o (http://gifsoup.com/view/2636389/shutter-island.html)

Dravak
10-08-2012, 05:32 PM
come ok after koralene story and dubai story ...I think this one isn't bad at all lol ...
Not bad *clap clap* sadly comes after baroness drama , that one was quite good and a game changer...

So 4th on the list of lies people believe , come if you pay somebody in China , no way is he going to pay apple lol
He will hack the gold lol for you , or you are saying you got Itunes Recipe numbers :p .
Post them and I got a case .

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 05:35 PM
As such it exploits the value of the difference in the currency. Also not only is it cheaper due to exchange rate, but GREE offers big discounts on their games costs overseas as they don't have the same disposable income we do in the west.

WHat the ****! STOP TELLING PEOPLE BULL****!

BE RIGHT BACK!

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Forum STOP listening to that douchebag! I don't like them Indians either, but if you read what he wrote and know ANYTHING about China, it's all complete BULL!

Cheaper due to exchange rates?

http://www.macstories.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Screen-shot-2011-02-02-at-11.11.13-AM.png
CHINA hovers at 6 yuan = 0.95 US dollars!
The difference is NEGLIGIBLE!

GREE offers big discounts on their games costs overseas?

http://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/crime-city-hd/id475047250?mt=8

648 yuan for a vault of gold = what 103$USD

Cut the crap and close this thread!

Ghost818
10-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Owned. Right on Polarbear.

Tomatoneverdie
10-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Can believe this BS still continues....

Dravak
10-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Polar bear , that is kboy , you know creator of drama and lies , without knowing anything of how the word works ;) aside from what I saw on TV

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 06:07 PM
AND DON'T go telling me its some hacked Chinese iTunes card!

That was 2009! We're in 2012! All those algorithms are outfkendated!

IapCracker? You trust a Russian with all your info?! GOOD on you!

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 06:12 PM
Forum STOP listening to that douchebag! I don't like them Indians either, but if you read what he wrote and know ANYTHING about China, it's all complete BULL!

Cheaper due to exchange rates?

http://www.macstories.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Screen-shot-2011-02-02-at-11.11.13-AM.png
CHINA hovers at 6 yuan = 0.95 US dollars!
The difference is NEGLIGIBLE!

GREE offers big discounts on their games costs overseas?

http://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/crime-city-hd/id475047250?mt=8

648 yuan for a vault of gold = what 103$USD

Cut the crap and close this thread!

Um no you have been owned

http://i.picresize.com/images/2012/10/08/U9uf0.jpg

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Also I might add...

The exchange rate is what I have been told how they are able to offer it cheaper. I cannot confirm this is the case as I'm not in China. This is why in my post I clearly state (or it may be hacked who knows)

Maybe you need to get some meds for that premature explosion polar bear.

Dravak
10-08-2012, 06:18 PM
I give up are you really that ignorant ... 6 yuan is 0,95 ... 1 yuan is 0,15 x6 = 0,90 . now count the back numbers you can ad the 0,05

And you suppose to be a accountant Samantha Jones ? >.< ..... man am getting a headache

what conversion of Polar bear is not correct .

Ghost818
10-08-2012, 06:25 PM
This is like one of those little kids who take a dollar from their moms purse, the mom knows the kid took it and asks the kid if he took it, the kid hesitates but says no. Lie#1. Then lies 10 more times to cover the lies before and then the lies are so many that you give yourself away.

Give up and just bounce.

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 06:41 PM
Also I might add...

The exchange rate is what I have been told how they are able to offer it cheaper. I cannot confirm this is the case as I'm not in China. This is why in my post I clearly state (or it may be hacked who knows)

Maybe you need to get some meds for that premature explosion polar bear.

What's with this sudden setback in your allegations...?

Before it was " Definitely Cheating! Definitely! I have Proof! "

Now it is " I was told this, I was told that..... who knows "

And attacking my conversions? Really? After I just came back from a trip to China?

Not sure how they taught you there, but in an argument, you get your facts straight FIRST! Then perhaps you won't falter like you just did.

noodles
10-08-2012, 06:41 PM
Accountant? Hahahaha!

mxz
10-08-2012, 06:52 PM
The exchange rate is what I have been told how they are able to offer it cheaper. I cannot confirm this is the case as I'm not in China. This is why in my post I clearly state (or it may be hacked who knows)So you've used the method but don't actually know if it works? That's amazeballs.

Sam @
10-08-2012, 06:56 PM
I really want Kor/Poppins to prove that I'm using this phantom method that even Cc Mark says its a scam/fake!

Please prove that I'm using a Chinese gold farmer lol. Because I will burn you so bad with proof that I am not. 😂😂😂

Philoe Beddoe
10-08-2012, 06:57 PM
So you've used the method but don't actually know if it works? That's amazeballs.

I know it works

Bought over 150,000 bars of gold using it

What I don't know is what they really do to load up the account on the back end in China that's all.

No backtrack I stated this from the first PM I sent which was to you MXZ. I was told by china people that the conversion is the how. I don't know for certain as it seemed plausible to me and Gree continues to bonuses me on gold bought.

Also it has nothing to do with the fact noodles is using this and has for a long time

Stock Slayer
10-08-2012, 07:02 PM
nevermind. I came in to this gaggle fark too late.

...slowly backs away....

Ghost818
10-08-2012, 07:17 PM
^^good idea bro.

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 07:23 PM
^ You two, turn around and run! ;)

I know it works
And yet you can't explain?

Bought over 150,000 bars of gold using it
This is what Funzio left you with after stupidly trying to merge Dravak's account

What I don't know is what they really do to load up the account on the back end in China that's all.
Chinese people are not Stupid! They are not gonna give you more for less!

No backtrack I stated this from the first PM I sent which was to you MXZ. I was told by china people that the conversion is the how.
Chinese people are not Stupid! They are not gonna give you more for less!

I don't know for certain as it seemed plausible to me and Gree continues to bonuses me on gold bought.
I know you don't know. Is there anything you do know?

Also it has nothing to do with the fact noodles is using this and has for a long time.
That's getting old... Personal attacks are based on emotion and have zero cred!

Ghost818
10-08-2012, 07:31 PM
Boom Shakalaka Polarbear with the pump fake, fade away, 3 pointer swish from outer space.

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Boom Shakalaka Polarbear with the pump fake, fade away, 3 pointer swish from outer space.

OI stop pre-calling! Dagger shot is yet to come!

sez
10-08-2012, 07:52 PM
I really want Kor/Poppins to prove that I'm using this phantom method that even Cc Mark says its a scam/fake!

Please prove that I'm using a Chinese gold farmer lol. Because I will burn you so bad with proof that I am not. 😂😂😂

No need for that, everyone holds you in high regards, don't feed the trolls. Any word on the PVP item? I'm anxious to see what it is!!!

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 08:02 PM
This is what you claim:

As such I can send say $100 to a "gold farmer" in China along with my UDID, this allows them to transfer my game to their device in effect "cloning it". He will clone his tablet device to my UDID and then purchase gold in Chinese currency through their iTunes account. As such it exploits the value of the difference in the currency. Also not only is it cheaper due to exchange rate, but GREE offers big discounts on their games costs overseas as they don't have the same disposable income we do in the west.

Once loaded, your gree game account reflects as if you purchased legit. What's worse is they even pay you on GOLD BONUS! So in the end your gold is basically nothing.

So, let us all gather around the campfire and follow the logic.

I give USD$100 to a Chinese guy.
He:
a. Duplicates your ENTIRE game and purchases USD$500 worth of gold for you and loses USD$400.
b. Duplicates your ENTIRE game, somehow UNDETECTABLY hacks the gold, sends fake purchase reports to iTunes, and is still working in the back end of China....

Hmmmm..... I'm leaning towards a.

You say, I quote "they (Chinese) don't have the same disposable income we do in the west."

We do not live in the 1950s. The middle - high class Chinese are practically supporting the worlds economy with their spending. Their spending power is ridiculous and it's the only reason luxury stores such as Burberry and LV, still exist! Furthermore China is the worlds largest gaming market, or else why the Gree takeover, if not to expand into the Asian gaming market.

And here we have someone trying to tell us, Gree lowers their prices because China is too poor. Really?

Ghost818
10-08-2012, 08:06 PM
I think he needs to pay his Nanny more to do more research.

Stock Slayer
10-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Gree is Japanese. Js.

SinSir
10-08-2012, 08:07 PM
I am not affiliated to the Indian or any other group but I do not mind gangs in CC.

I really think OP should shut there mouth as it a bit obvious that the Indian are not cheating or using a unfair advantage.

The fact is if this was even possible, I am 100% sure that this thread would of been deleted by a mod.
Gree be in total panic.

Now OP let me tell you something I shouldn't know but, the reason Xenoke asked JoeyC to give away his account on the forum was a ploy to see dumb who-rat kokopop true colors and find out how much of a dirty rat she/he/it was.

Now how do I know, I have friends in high place ask any Indian if what I say is false.

Did I remember to tell the you what my old forum name was?

Polarbear
10-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Gree is Japanese. Js.

"expand into the Asian gaming market."

It's much harder for a San-francisco based company to try break into a market they have minimal knowledge about. Japan however, is/was the technology hub of the AsiaPacific, and its acquisition will provide a nice bridge to all the countries there.

EDIT: For those who are geographically clueless, China and Japan are next to each other!

Dravak
10-08-2012, 08:14 PM
I think he needs to pay his Nanny more to do more research.

Eh this time this is the nanny >.< .... same headache I am getting from chatting with a person ...

It is I cannot believe how "stupidly low" humanity can sink , that it is not even funny anymore ..
That it is a freaking disgrace how loop the loop some people are in life ... thinking what they are telling is the truth.

I mean how are they able to function In RL ? ... sorry am not laughing anymore .
This is like man , totally beyond joking point , all to destroy a game gang ?
That you can walk away from the game anytime you want ? this is beyond sad ... this is pathetic .

noodles
10-08-2012, 09:35 PM
@SinSir ur 100% correct....it was a ploy to see if the rat would nibble on the cheese...and we all know the outcome of that. And thanks to that parasite, professor got banned from posting b/c she didn't want to do the dirty work herself...so she manipulated Teflon and his foot stool=professor to spread those rumors. But here's the punch line, the stupid rat fell for the ploy a second time just recently...u would think somebody with half a brain would learn and not fall for the same trick twice...but we all know, we're dealing with a special mental case..lmao!

SinSir
10-08-2012, 09:58 PM
LOL.

No I didn't know they fell for the same ploy twice.

I bet you can do it a third time and get them falling for it again.

Helmi88
10-08-2012, 10:00 PM
Um no you have been owned

http://i.picresize.com/images/2012/10/08/U9uf0.jpg Clown . I live in South East Asia (Malaysia) I still need to pay in US dollar to get gold . I think everyone in Asia need to pay in US dollar to make the deal more easier . Your conspiracy theory is the worst that I've ever seen . 😓😓😓

noodles
10-08-2012, 10:47 PM
LOL.

No I didn't know they fell for the same ploy twice.

I bet you can do it a third time and get them falling for it again.

3rd time is the charm lol! TBH if that does happen, she'd only be a few stages evolving to a cro-magnum b/c we all know she's 1 million years away from being considered a homo-sapien..true story!

Sam @
10-08-2012, 11:19 PM
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r640/vitus79/83736FBF-DD12-4C2E-81A5-AB922F0F30DE-22112-0000549B235A644F-1.jpg

The outrageous LIES are like the fairytale stories that he/she tells 👆👆👆 😱😱😱

noodles
10-08-2012, 11:24 PM
So kor is a tranny nanny? Hahahaha!

Sam @
10-08-2012, 11:28 PM
No need for that, everyone holds you in high regards, don't feed the trolls. Any word on the PVP item? I'm anxious to see what it is!!!

Thank you. Not yet Sez, but I will let you know. 👍