PDA

View Full Version : Win boss event without gold ?

Helmi88
10-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Is there any possibility to beat the boss without using any gold . I'm just curios because right now at level 52 with 20k stat A/D I can beats boss till level 25 with 13 cash hit . Each hits do 21535 damage . I'm just wonder if I still at the same boss bracket with 35k - 40k stats . Do I need to use gold or not to win the boss event ? Any advice ?

General Soviet
10-06-2012, 12:43 PM
You have to have VERY high stats to do this. Since you are a level 50, you're lucky, the boss is easier for you. Up your stats some more and you can beat them.

Helmi88
10-06-2012, 12:44 PM
You have to have VERY high stats to do this. Since you are a level 50, you're lucky, the boss is easier for you. Up your stats some more and you can beat them. 35k stat in my level boss bracket . Is it enough ?

General Soviet
10-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Enough to get you very close, if not there.

Q Raider
10-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Been away for a while and they have changed the number to 35 for the top prize and it looks like made it more difficult to achieve without using real money.

This is an indication based on information provided by people from these earlier events.

To take down a boss in 13 hits from your current level up to around level 74 at max allies requires an average unit strength of 44.

Therefore at level 52 you would need 44strength x 52 level x5 allies per level x4 units per ally.

Raw attack strength required = 45760. Pretty much Stealth Bombers are the only way of achieving this number without Gold as a level 52 player. A 35k attack should be able to take down the top boss in 18 hits.

Please realise much of this info is based on taking a base through Ferr's info (Level 200) from several events past and running a relative strength reference to a couple of others at lower levels who posted (Hello Kitty one I remember). There are still a lot of anomalies existing which I believe may be that for each event one of the unit types (Land, Sea, Air, Ground) is given an added bonus.

Then of course there is the additional "tinkering" which will have been done after an analysis of the previous event to try to determine how to get people to spend more....

Hope this helps a little.

boardgames rule
10-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Yea i s harder in MW then in KA becuase the units cost more.

Corsair
10-06-2012, 06:05 PM
[...]There are still a lot of anomalies existing which I believe may be that for each event one of the unit types (Land, Sea, Air, Ground) is given an added bonus. Hey Q...nice to see you back around here. This is something I had never heard before. It would explain the significant discrepancies in attack strength seen from one boss to the next. Is this something you, or anyone else, can confirm? It's the first I've heard this theory, but it makes a lot of sense to me.

Q Raider
10-06-2012, 06:33 PM
Hey Q...nice to see you back around here. This is something I had never heard before. It would explain the significant discrepancies in attack strength seen from one boss to the next. Is this something you, or anyone else, can confirm? It's the first I've heard this theory, but it makes a lot of sense to me.

Look no further than Copenhagen and WOLS level 35 health points from the latest loot tracker thread.

Copenhagen at a level lower had an elite 30% stronger than WOLS.
WOLS had a much higher attack strength 175k Vs 108k.
In this example the obvious difference would be number of Gold purchased units in play. I suspect that WOLS would have more.

I am also forming an opinion that mission loot units do not have their full value applied which is why many of the higher level players who stopped buying Gold units and have focussed on increasing stats using the high end loot items are seeing attack stats significantly lower than their raw attack strength.

Helmi88
10-06-2012, 07:22 PM
Thanks . Really helpful .