PDA

View Full Version : There something wrong with boss timer!!

Gambit12
10-06-2012, 12:08 PM
I hit the boss several times & log off.. Then cameback to him in 30 mins for a couple times & the timer went back to 1hr & 59mins with full meter life... Whats going on here?

Anyone having some issues like this..??

PawnXIIX
10-06-2012, 12:11 PM
Nope. I stopped hitting the boss, I hit the maximum 13 hits and still couldn't beat him and I don't feel like taking money away from my computer build.

Looks like i'm just going to have to keep ignoring the boss popups for the next few days D:

iteachem
10-06-2012, 12:30 PM
I hit the boss several times & log off.. Then cameback to him in 30 mins for a couple times & the timer went back to 1hr & 59mins with full meter life... Whats going on here?

Anyone having some issues like this..??

Had something like that happen once.. I think it was related to losing internet during my hit. I was using a wifi at a Starbucks and it dropped out during the hits..... It looked like it took my money but didn't and when I went back the hits hadn't registered..

Fun
does the boss keep the health that he had before, if so i want this to happen to me

PawnXIIX
Had something like that happen once.. I think it was related to losing internet during my hit. I was using a wifi at a Starbucks and it dropped out during the hits..... It looked like it took my money but didn't and when I went back the hits hadn't registered..

Sounds about right. I lost wifi trying to bank and my money completely disappeared until I restarted my app. After it re-established connection, then I could bank it successfully. Sounds like that happened to you.

Were you still charged for the hits or did you get your money back?

Gambit12
10-06-2012, 01:12 PM
does the boss keep the health that he had before, if so i want this to happen to me

No, it doesn't..the boss life meter came back full & the time... This happened to me twice..