PDA

View Full Version : GREE Xpromos

dudeman
10-05-2012, 07:00 PM
Hello again everyone,

I was just looking for new offers for free gold on Tapjoy when I noticed an "install and run"-type offer rewarding 16 gold for downloading the newest GREE game, Monster Age.

That sounds like a good deal and I plan to complete that offer, but I am hesitant to proceed at the moment. When Kingdom Age was released I saw and completed a similar offer on Tapjoy, and doing so nearly disqualified me from the Hardened Shotgun cross-promo. ("Xpromo". Oh, he said it!)

In an effort to learn from my experience, I am posting this thread to ask in hopes that one of the community managers can reply, will there be a Monster Age Xpromo?

I also encourage fellow CCers to not complete the Monster Age Tapjoy offer until we have an update regarding a possible Xpromo.

Questions and discussion?

bigflan
10-05-2012, 07:03 PM
I say go for it

It's the best game gree has and I LOVE IT

I thought of this too but I knew the advantage of starting early WAS HUGE so I did it

But if you do not what to play it then just wait is my guess

dudeman
10-05-2012, 07:09 PM
I say go for it

It's the best game gree has and I LOVE IT

I thought of this too but I knew the advantage of starting early WAS HUGE so I did it

But if you do not what to play it then just wait is my guess

I probably won't end up playing it, but I don't want to knowingly disqualify myself by downloading the game before or after the Xpromo starts or ends, if there is one that is.

CCM coolly made an exception for me with the Hardened Shotgun, but I had to make that whole explanation about time travel and all that. It was entertaining, but if I can prevent that situation from reoccurring it would simplify things considerably.

bigflan
10-05-2012, 07:10 PM
I probably won't end up playing it, but I don't want to knowingly disqualify myself by downloading the game before or after the Xpromo starts or ends, if there is one that is.

CCM coolly made an exception for me with the Hardened Shotgun, but I had to make that whole explanation about time travel and all that. It was entertaining, but if I can prevent that situation from reoccurring it would simplify things considerably.

Then you should wait cause its like KA so I think they might give out a item

Unfortunately I don't qualify but it's worth all the time I got in the game

Euchred
10-05-2012, 08:02 PM
I got 24 gold to download it on my iPad, I'll take it. I never got the hardened shotgun on my main account and didn't lose a wink over it

kitzune
10-05-2012, 08:40 PM
bah a pokemon collect monsters to fight others to breed monsters that by all rights should just rip your face off.

no thanks

mxz
10-05-2012, 08:50 PM
bah a pokemon collect monsters to fight others to breed monsters that by all rights should just rip your face off.

no thanksSupposedly MW is getting the recipe feature shortly (Don't feel like researching? The idea is you trade in certain items/units to create new ones. 3 options: free, in-game cash and gold - all with differing probability of getting you common/uncommon/rare units...but word is if you do free you pretty much get worse units than you traded in).

bigflan
10-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Mxz with this fusion I have gotten units worth 800+ gems (equviant to gold) and I'm loving it

There are casulaties in the game though

dudeman
10-05-2012, 09:05 PM
I got 24 gold to download it on my iPad, I'll take it. I never got the hardened shotgun on my main account and didn't lose a wink over it

Good thing I didn't download it at 16 gold... I just checked again and I'm seeing 24 gold now too.

Rodimus
10-05-2012, 09:06 PM
Oh snap! the beans have been spilled!

Auxilium
10-06-2012, 05:21 AM
I don't have the offer at all xD

DenZ1
10-06-2012, 05:36 AM
Personal thought. Wait. 16 is not that much and game quite boring. Nothing to loose.

Sasha54
10-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Yesterday I saw the offer on TJ - was for 18 gold I think but decided not to do it due to the Hardened Shotgun fiasco.
Checked now and it's not there at all....

dudeman
10-08-2012, 10:53 AM
Yesterday I saw the offer on TJ - was for 18 gold I think but decided not to do it due to the Hardened Shotgun fiasco.
Checked now and it's not there at all....

I just checked again too... It's gone. Shoulda done it when I had the chance I guess, but now I feel like an Xpromo is right around the corner.

If not, well then

http://hooniverse.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/RageFace2.png