PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Mark at NYCC!

Crime City Mark
10-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Hey all,

I'm going to be attending NYCC this year. I'll be going by myself, and not as a company representative, but I will be doing an offsite meetup.

I'll be at http://hudsonyardscafe.com/ from ~12pm to ~3pm on Saturday 10/13. I'll stay later if a lot of people show up, and if crowds are an issue we can venture further afield. I'll have my phone / iPad and will be on the forums constantly and will be updating. I'll bring as many shirts for CC, MW, and KA as I can pack.

Anyone who shows up at the meetup or just finds me at NYCC will get a shirt (Supplies limited) and an in-game item of my choosing.

I'll try to bring as many shirts as I can for each game, but I can't promise everyone will get a shirt that fits or is for their game or even get a shirt at all.

Gambit12
10-05-2012, 10:44 PM
i wish i can go & get my first MW t-shirt...

Ferr
10-06-2012, 04:41 AM
Hey all,

I'm going to be attending NYCC this year. I'll be going by myself, and not as a company representative, but I will be doing an offsite meetup.

I'll be at http://hudsonyardscafe.com/ from ~12pm to ~3pm on Saturday 10/13. I'll stay later if a lot of people show up, and if crowds are an issue we can venture further afield. I'll have my phone / iPad and will be on the forums constantly and will be updating. I'll bring as many shirts for CC, MW, and KA as I can pack.

Anyone who shows up at the meetup or just finds me at NYCC will get a shirt (Supplies limited) and an in-game item of my choosing.

I'll try to bring as many shirts as I can for each game, but I can't promise everyone will get a shirt that fits or is for their game or even get a shirt at all.
What about Amsterdam? Will give you a grand tour ;)

jay_usher
10-06-2012, 04:07 PM
What about anywhere where others of the game are not out casted and lose out in receiving units etc? Just goes to show everything really!

mickymacirl
10-08-2012, 03:12 AM
I could do Amsterdam (again) :>

Hivesy
10-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Amsterdam you say? I'm 'all in'. I don't remember much of the last trip at all.

Ferr
10-10-2012, 10:37 AM
Hmmmmm, to much coffee i guess.

B@ndit
10-10-2012, 10:42 AM
What about anywhere where others of the game are not out casted and lose out in receiving units etc? Just goes to show everything really!

Just goes to show everything really WHAT? What are you talking about...

Ferr
10-10-2012, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE=B@ndit;443585]Just goes to show everything really WHAT? What are you talking about...[/QUOTE
Coffeeshop philosofy...

Lt. Falcon
10-10-2012, 11:06 AM
I could do Amsterdam (again) :>

me too!!

I hardly remember a thing.

Hmmmmm, to much coffee i guess.

I'm not a coffee drinker, but there was definately something in the air. I think it may have something to do with those delicious little treats as well. :)

Crime City Mark
10-11-2012, 03:07 PM
*Update* I'm here in NYC, getting settled in. See you all on Saturday!

Crime City Mark
10-12-2012, 02:24 PM
For those that can't make it, how would you like to do a skype chat later in the day?

dthfrmabv
10-12-2012, 02:26 PM
Cold down here... and kinda damp (wet) so if you are in NY bring a jacket...

Alaska Ken
10-12-2012, 04:40 PM
I'm in for a Skype, just name the time.

Crime City Mark
10-12-2012, 09:09 PM
For the Skype chat, add crimecity.mark and we'll start at 8pm Eastern.

dthfrmabv
10-13-2012, 12:03 PM
@Hudson cafe not sure how to search for CCM lol.

Hondo
10-14-2012, 07:05 PM
Well, how was the meet up?

Miner
10-15-2012, 05:31 AM
Did anyone show up? Never saw anything posted during the meet up...

Vballmadam
10-15-2012, 08:37 AM
I thought we were going to be updated!

Baraka
10-15-2012, 08:42 AM
Doesn't look like it lol.the Skype went down though.

Vballmadam
10-15-2012, 09:16 AM
Doesn't look like it lol.the Skype went down though.

Fill us in on the skype chat B. thank you

Baraka
10-15-2012, 09:18 AM
Fill us in on the skype chat B. thank youI didn't actually do it. I know a few who did. All I Know is CCM used to be a chef lol. I thinhk Dthfrmabove is your man to fill in the gaps.

Vballmadam
10-15-2012, 09:19 AM
Empty your box

Baraka
10-15-2012, 09:23 AM
Empty your boxsorry i have done. Cheers.

Mcdoc
10-15-2012, 02:14 PM
Seems like a meet-up initiated by Forum members might be more successful that one started by Gree :/

Vballmadam
10-15-2012, 02:46 PM
Hey Mc D...did anyone from the forum attend?

Baraka
10-15-2012, 02:51 PM
Seems like a meet-up initiated by Forum members might be more successful that one started by Gree :/i know lol. It's a bit far for me though lol.

Mcdoc
10-15-2012, 03:41 PM
Hey Mc D...did anyone from the forum attend?I have no idea. Looks like there wasn't a NYCC live meet-up thread started by anyone.

Crime City Mark
10-15-2012, 04:45 PM
There weren't a lot of people at the meetup (2 showed up, 1 showed up after we left). The Skype chat had about 10 people.

Hondo
10-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Holy cow 2! You should have come to Texas.

Vballmadam
10-15-2012, 05:02 PM
There weren't a lot of people at the meetup (2 showed up, 1 showed up after we left). The Skype chat had about 10 people.

Sorry I couldn't go. Don't know how to skype. Did you share any new information?

dthfrmabv
10-15-2012, 08:54 PM
Sorry I couldn't go. Don't know how to skype. Did you share any new information?

I don't think there would had been much (edit) Senior MW players would learned from the skype meet - can't say the same for the physical meet at Hudson since I came late. Also many attendees in the skype I beleive are CC players. I didn't recognize any MW forum members

But here are some of the question/answers posted during skype:

XXXXXX: What's your original attraction to Funzio/GREE? Why that company? You seem to have a lot of appreciation for it, since you've been there so long.
CrimeCity Mark: [...] I started the game industry as a GM for a Korean MMO company and eventually got into community there. In life I started as a chef.

The Teacher: Wondering about how soon you might have the community mods in place you have mentioned
CrimeCity Mark: [...] I should have the rules and reqs up this week.

Philoe Beddoe: What about cheating
CrimeCity Mark: What about cheating?

The Teacher: Any thoughts on an ingame live chat?
CrimeCity Mark: Teach, that's something that's been brought up. [...] We're working on adding mobile-supported live chat to the forums.

The Teacher: was wondering why certain games are released in different countries first. IE.. have heard of monster being released but not in us yet
CrimeCity Mark: It's for refinement purposes. They want to make sure everything is 100% before it goes global.

echus14: are there any plans to try to reduce the NEED for camping?
CrimeCity Mark: [...] I don't know if that's being planned around specifically, but there are some interesting plans in the works that should change a lot of gameplay.

XXXXXX: What's being done about the forum quality
CrimeCity Mark: [...] we're putting in the community moderator program as well as adding an upvote / downvote feature to the forums to allow players some self-moderating. The downvote feature should actually hide posts that break a certain downvote threshold.

XXXXXX: How is the mod selection going to be done?
CrimeCity Mark: I'll post an application process and handle the selection personally.

Sorry wasn't the best ambassador for MW...

XXXXXX = might had been an actual name by the user so I had to replace it...

Gambit12
10-15-2012, 10:08 PM

Oh my goodness...So when is the Florida meet up? i'll guarantee you its going to be more than 2, probably more than a dozen will show up...