PDA

View Full Version : KA Patch 1.5.1

Crime City Mark
10-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Patch notes!

Added Starter Packs
Fix for Scratchers-related crashes
Memory and performance improvements, including improved performance for iPhone 5
Various bug fixes

Please let me know if you experience any issues, and make sure to submit a ticket with the support team.

bigflan
10-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Where are the starter packs?

Crime City Mark
10-05-2012, 03:57 PM
They're a pack of items offered to players who have not made purchases in KA yet.

bigflan
10-05-2012, 03:58 PM
They're a pack of items offered to players who have not made purchases in KA yet.I have not purchased anything and I do not see the starter pack

Zdragon
10-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Yes where is this starter packs that been stated??? I haven't brought anything either

Patch notes!

Added Starter Packs
Fix for Scratchers-related crashes
Memory and performance improvements, including improved performance for iPhone 5
Various bug fixes

Please let me know if you experience any issues, and make sure to submit a ticket with the support team.

Crime City Mark
10-05-2012, 04:26 PM
I have not purchased anything and I do not see the starter pack

They've been added to the game, but they haven't been turned on yet. Stay tuned.

Cloud22
10-05-2012, 05:04 PM
CCM when do you think the stats will be the same for everybody?

The_Red
10-05-2012, 05:11 PM
that bug needs to be fixed. this is the third full release of the game and that bug still exists.

Guido69
10-05-2012, 05:16 PM

Good luck with getting an answer or better even a solution to that issue

Crime City Mark
10-05-2012, 05:29 PM

I don't have an answer for that at this time.

d_nickels
10-05-2012, 06:52 PM

Could you please give us some sort of information about this subject? Having different stats is really ruining enjoyment of the game. Please ask enough questions and give us some sort of ETA on when it will be fixed. You've known about this for months, and its recently changed. Somebody somewhere knows something about it and yet you aren't telling us anything at all.

The_Red
10-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Could you please give us some sort of information about this subject? Having different stats is really ruining enjoyment of the game. Please ask enough questions and give us some sort of ETA on when it will be fixed. You've known about this for months, and its recently changed. Somebody somewhere knows something about it and yet you aren't telling us anything at all.

I couldnt agree with this more.

Its pretty ridiculous actually.

Calvarium
10-05-2012, 10:27 PM
I couldnt agree with this more.

Its pretty ridiculous actually.

+1
Kinda hard to strategize when, not only can you not compare your stats with others, but there is also no stability to the stats in the first place... Who knows when they are going shift dramatically again. Next thing you know infantry is going to have the highest unit and everyone is going to abandon their breeding dens and start upgrading their colosseums.

Guido69
10-05-2012, 10:36 PM
+1
Kinda hard to strategize when, not only can you not compare your stats with others, but there is also no stability to the stats in the first place... Who knows when they are going shift dramatically again. Next thing you know infantry is going to have the highest unit and everyone is going to abandon their breeding dens and start upgrading their colosseums.

As far as I know you can compare between players. Players with boosted stats see boosted stats in all players. And players without boosts see no boost in any other player.

The one big and substantially unfair disadvantage for players without boost that I see lies in the boss event. Boosted players can deal much more attack damage to the boss, which has the same stats for every player, boosed or not.

Calvarium
10-05-2012, 11:07 PM
As far as I know you can compare between players. Players with boosted stats see boosted stats in all players. And players without boosts see no boost in any other player.

Agreed, however, I tend to compare stats with friends outside the game. Thus, with half of us being boosted, and the other half not, it becomes really annoying.
The main point I was making is you can't really strategize when there are wild swings in unit strength. This is a strategy/wargame, but all the planning in the world could easily be upset when they suddenly decide to change the units again. Not to mention that fact this has been ongoing for 2 months.

DragCro
10-06-2012, 01:27 AM
With this new update It didn't fix my Button tap here to earn gems,im
Taping & nothing Happens

Aha
10-06-2012, 04:39 AM
@Crime City Mark - will the game be updated to fill the bigger screen on iphone 5?

bigflan
10-06-2012, 11:50 AM

The one big and substantially unfair disadvantage for players without boost that I see lies in the boss event. Boosted players can deal much more attack damage to the boss, which has the same stats for every player, boosed or not.

I don't have the boosted stats and it sucks . FIX IT!

Eragon
10-06-2012, 12:10 PM

There's a BIG surprise...maybe someone can reply who DOES have an answer at this time...you haven't been able to get an answer since July so either they aren't telling you or you refuse to update us...either way, how about a person with some info sharing it with US...the players.

Eragon
10-06-2012, 12:16 PM
They've been added to the game, but they haven't been turned on yet. Stay tuned.

Now that makes sense...add them to the game, but don't turn them on. Thanks guys.

Eragon
10-06-2012, 12:18 PM
How about KA patch 1.5.2 - making unit stats universal!

bigflan
10-06-2012, 12:24 PM
CC mark why can't you guys just make the boosted stats for everyone instead cause that would be easier than to remove the boosts from people

Calvarium
10-06-2012, 12:59 PM
CC mark why can't you guys just make the boosted stats for everyone instead cause that would be easier than to remove the boosts from people

Why not put everyone back to unboosted. Yeah, my stats would go down (but so would everyone's) and then weapons and armor would be worth buying again.

BadNews
10-06-2012, 02:04 PM
Boosted stats / unboosted stats, unfair game, especially in boss event

Joshlmccoy
10-06-2012, 05:28 PM
All I want are new buildings and honor units...

War Eagle
10-06-2012, 05:49 PM
I don't care if the stats are boosted or not... Just make it the same for everyone.

Crazy Canuck
10-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Boosted stats / unboosted stats, unfair game, especially in boss eventBoosted stats actually make the boss harder after the intial time

bigflan
10-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Boosted stats actually make the boss harder after the intial timeHow?

Ten characters

Zdragon
10-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Hi what button is that cuz I don't have any button to earned gems at all :(

With this new update It didn't fix my Button tap here to earn gems,im
Taping & nothing Happens

Perfuzzie
10-06-2012, 07:39 PM
it is unfair.. players that are low level get the same units as a player that is level 100+ and get to level 30 boss when a high level player without gems cant go any further than level 10 boss

echus14
10-06-2012, 07:59 PM
@CCM
Never mind the others ... just boost my manors to level 10 ... thank you! :p

DragCro
10-07-2012, 01:17 AM
@CCM
Never mind the others ... just boost my manors to level 10 ... thank you! :p Congratulations about your manors :), which level are you?

DIrishB
10-07-2012, 01:25 AM
Are the Funzio employees actually paying attention? There are some extreme balance issues you guys need to work out. Seriously, some work needs to be done.