PDA

View Full Version : New Kingdom Age upgrade, is MW next?

Mad
10-05-2012, 02:06 PM
Just saw there is a new upgrade for Kingdom Age. This might suggest there is a new one coming for MW.

I know one poster mentioned "Scratchers" used in CC may be they are on there way to MW -- maybe the next upgrade. There are also Scratchers in KA and one poster noted the units you can win are indestructible.

Also in the new Gree game Monster Age, they allow monsters (units) to be fused together to create new monsters, that would be a great addition to MW in my opinion. Note according to reports there is a bit of a gamble with the fusion process and sometimes the new unit is worse than either of the two monsters used to create it.

A KA poster mentioned the boosts weren't fixed in KA with the new upgrade. I guess they have similar problems in KA as in MW.

Odd thing mentioned with the Kingdom Age upgrade, one poster said there were these new "Starter Packs." Does anyone know what "Starter Packs" are and would they work in MW?

JohnnyR
10-05-2012, 03:21 PM
There was a first time gold buyer promo that gave a bunch of free units (not gold) as a starter pack in the past, I'd bet it's the same in.

As cool as the idea of scratchers are, I don't see how they mesh well with MW-a war game, even less so than KA tho which is pure fantasy. Be interesting to see how it's implemented if they're going for it.

Dr. Dengus
10-05-2012, 03:46 PM
There was a first time gold buyer promo that gave a bunch of free units (not gold) as a starter pack in the past, I'd bet it's the same in.

As cool as the idea of scratchers are, I don't see how they mesh well with MW-a war game, even less so than KA tho which is pure fantasy. Be interesting to see how it's implemented if they're going for it.

I agree with ya, but whether it meshes well with the theme or not, scratchers are just another source of income for GREE. Probably only a matter of time now til we get them.

Mad
10-05-2012, 04:12 PM

Yeah, now that you mention that I see your point. It is a way to get indestructible units free, but doesn't really fit into the Modern War theme.

I would like to see MW start events through the menu and game or event that is always there, but one with very low to no XP gain. It would be something we could play while waiting for a boss to regenerate. Or something to do while camping. The event would always be going.

I though of a face off game, where you would MW would randomly enter you into fights with players from all over the spectrum. Some could be whales some could be lower. You have to win 20 battles and you could get a chance to win a common, uncommon or rare unit.

I was thinking you could select your level of risk -- say choose to fight players 10 levels above you, 20 levels above you 30 levels above you etc. The greater risk you are willing to take the greater the potential reward.

The goal would be to defeat 20 of them randomly selected by MW within the guidelines you have set.

Win 20 of these battles and you get a crate with a chance for a unit.

Commander Vador
10-06-2012, 05:36 AM
Yeah, now that you mention that I see your point. It is a way to get indestructible units free, but doesn't really fit into the Modern War theme.

I would like to see MW start events through the menu and game or event that is always there, but one with very low to no XP gain. It would be something we could play while waiting for a boss to regenerate. Or something to do while camping. The event would always be going.

I though of a face off game, where you would MW would randomly enter you into fights with players from all over the spectrum. Some could be whales some could be lower. You have to win 20 battles and you could get a chance to win a common, uncommon or rare unit.

I was thinking you could select your level of risk -- say choose to fight players 10 levels above you, 20 levels above you 30 levels above you etc. The greater risk you are willing to take the greater the potential reward.

The goal would be to defeat 20 of them randomly selected by MW within the guidelines you have set.

Win 20 of these battles and you get a crate with a chance for a unit.

Interesting! Have you submitted these ideas to CCM in he's last survey?

Mad
10-06-2012, 08:27 AM
Interesting! Have you submitted these ideas to CCM in he's last survey?

Yes that was the basis of what I recommended in the survey. The key is having it work through the menu and it something you could always go to during the slow times. I would like there to be four or five events/games in the menu that people can play anytime they want.

There would no time limits on the game, low to no xp gain so you can play it during other events if you want.