PDA

View Full Version : A plea for some answer - When a promises is not kept and you are ignored!

B@ndit
10-04-2012, 08:48 PM
I am writing this post in hope of some light to some issues I had unfortunately experienced 3 weeks ago which I had brought to the attention to a forum moderator and Funzio Support. I do not intend to detail out the specifics, but rather air my frustration in hope that I can get some form of reply.

As I had once worked in a call and support center I know how much work it involves and thus I truly truly understand that you (forum moderator and support team) might be overwhelmed and for that reason the delay in response. I tried to space out my emails and followups in consideration and understanding that you might be busy and under staffed - 9/12, 9/15, 9/19, 9/21, 9/27 and 10/3. But it has been 3 weeks since I last got a response from you and have not heard from my followups.

There are some progress, which if we ever communicate I can detail out, however they were not the resolutions I was hoping for and would like to discuss with you further.

I am not your biggest account and I will admit that but nonetheless I am a good paying customer who had spent a decent amount of money in your games over the last 3 or so months. While I had taken in stride some of the glitches and problems in the game, which I believe should be expected, and I never complained about it. But there are certain things, specially when money is involved that can not just pass.

I am not asking for you to move heaven and earth but simply do not leave me out of the dark. While I did not want this to be out like this in a public domain for everyone to see but like what I said it had been almost 3 weeks and have not heard anything from you or support.

For forum members I humbly ask to please do not post reply or comments to these thread.

Sincerely,

ES

B@ndit
10-04-2012, 09:18 PM
The forum is meant to help players when all other avenues had been exhausted. Please don't troll.

bushobama
10-04-2012, 09:20 PM
Crime city shark hahahahahha

B@ndit
10-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Incorrect in where that the forum is meant to help players or you are a troll?

Dadon
10-04-2012, 09:25 PM
How do you get an funzio is n paassword to transfer you gaame to a new phone

jay_usher
10-04-2012, 11:05 PM
What issues u experiencing? Maybe if you share your problems others
Might be experiencing the sale
And got a different response.. Come on think about it then help from the forum can actually occur

Jhoemel
10-05-2012, 05:07 AM
Incorrect in where that the forum is meant to help players or you are a troll?

I feel for u man but the only way to make these trolls go away is by ignoring them. They are like a toddler throwing tantrums. The best way is to ignore them so that they will stop it themselves.

chimera69
10-05-2012, 05:56 AM
OP - CCMark just locks threads like this that are on forum asking for a direct reply from him/support. I feel for your problem. But the most effective thing to do is PM CCMark or CJ, be sure to include your ticket #'s so they can look into things fully for you. Good luck.