PDA

View Full Version : Did the "No Hassle Spreadsheet" get deleted?

Jhenry02
10-04-2012, 08:08 PM
What happened to War Priests No Hassle Spreadsheet? I saw the images were deleted and then the thread locked due to necroing. That was probably the most helpful thread in this whole forum. Does anyone have it? Link to it?

Please PM me.

Jason Henry

helli0n
10-04-2012, 08:23 PM
you can use the modern war toolkit from the appstore, has the info as well

Dr. Dengus
10-04-2012, 08:50 PM
There's a link to it in Hello Kitty's FAQ sticky well.

Nvm, the pics aren't being hosted anymore.

Jhenry02
10-04-2012, 08:55 PM
Helli0n thank you, but like an idiot I updated to ios 6 and app store doesn't work.

-Jason

Jhenry02
10-04-2012, 09:44 PM
How accurate is that toolkit? It claims my iph at 352k but mw says 349.5k.

albeezy
10-04-2012, 09:50 PM
How accurate is that toolkit? It claims my iph at 352k but mw says 349.5k.
It's in the ballpark, but not 100% correct

Harry Tuttle
10-04-2012, 09:51 PM
Wow. Did he delete the spreadsheet from Google Docs? I guess he's really pissed. I understand your anger WP, but you did let the trolls get to you and you did go a little ballistic. Don't let the bastards get you down dude. Thanks for all your valuable input so far. Get over it and move on. You're already missed.

Harry Tuttle
10-04-2012, 10:03 PM
I am over it. I did not delete you can thank that bastard CCM

Huh! Was gonna call CCS Jaoquim, guess I was wrong?

CCM didn't delete your spreadsheet from Google docs, he wouldn't have the power. You got shafted dude, I agree, but you did get a little nuts.... not sayin' ..... just sayin'. There was reference to death threats? I didn't see that, just the reference. As a criminal law student, you should know that a death threat is a line you CANNOT cross. Anyway gotta go open some supply crates and safe deposit boxes. Peace out WP.

albeezy
10-04-2012, 10:09 PM
Huh! Was gonna call CCS Jaoquim, guess I was wrong?

CCM didn't delete your spreadsheet from Google docs, he wouldn't have the power. You got shafted dude, I agree, but you did get a little nuts.... not sayin' ..... just sayin'. There was reference to death threats? I didn't see that, just the reference. As a criminal law student, you should know that a death threat is a line you CANNOT cross. Anyway gotta go open some supply crates and safe deposit boxes. Peace out WP.

HAHAHAHAHA You said he was shafted and got nuts! LOL well at least it made me laugh...dang tough crowd!

Harry Tuttle
10-04-2012, 10:16 PM
HAHAHAHAHA You said he was shafted and got nuts! LOL well at least it made me laugh...dang tough crowd!

Lol walked into that one, huh?

LeBarticus
10-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Lmao!

I went lookin for the spreadsheet too and was disappointed it wasn't there. MW toolkit is alright, when it is fully functional it'll be prime. Lots of tweaks and corrections need to be made

Ryans67
10-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Wp's list was great because you could actually compare different upgrade options with ease, which is tough to do with the app. Oh well, just another hassle with mw.

Modern War Murderer
10-05-2012, 08:27 AM
Thank you much appreciated all

Hey my friend.

Modern War Murderer
10-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Wp's list was great because you could actually compare different upgrade options with ease, which is tough to do with the app. Oh well, just another hassle with mw.

The spreadsheet is on the other forum.

Maverick50727
10-05-2012, 09:35 AM
War Priest (CCM XYZ),
I hope to release something in the next week or so that may replace your sheet. It doesn't look like you update it much anymore. But you are only as good as the info others provide you, so I understand. Thanks for all your hard work.

Forum Members,
I'll release my information when I think the time is correct, so please don't bombard me. I still have much work work to verify and complete before it is ready. I hope this will be published by next Friday.

BigD@wg
10-05-2012, 10:06 AM
War Priest (CCM XYZ),
I hope to release something in the next week or so that may replace your sheet. It doesn't look like you update it much anymore. But you are only as good as the info others provide you, so I understand. Thanks for all your hard work.

Forum Members,
I'll release my information when I think the time is correct, so please don't bombard me. I still have much work work to verify and complete before it is ready. I hope this will be published by next Friday.

We appreciate your work on this. I have to say WP Sheet did help me a ton.

Ryans67
10-05-2012, 10:09 AM
I have a backup copy. If someone wants me to send it to them, PM me.

Jhenry02
10-05-2012, 01:41 PM
But it's fun.

EnjoyLife
10-05-2012, 04:50 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgEHrvnoijXudG1NaFdaQUp5QlowT0RqS1Z2bll6Z UE&hl=en_US#gid=9

Maverick50727
10-06-2012, 08:53 AM
FYI,
My Information sheet could be delayed as I've hit numerous snags and limitations converting it to a google doc for the public. I may have to split it up and reduce the amount of information and sheets due to that Google Docs doesn't support sheet with over 400,000 cells, copy of over 50,000 char at a time, importing pictures, cut and paste of values only in certain cases, vlookup formulas in external linked docs, etc. I will have to see if I can find some ways around these road blocks.