PDA

View Full Version : Android Tapjoy

Harry Tuttle
10-04-2012, 06:49 PM
I tried asking this in a sort-of-related thread but no one bit, so I'll give it it's own thread.

Are there any Android players who can access TapJoy for MW? I have the button, it just doesn't do anything but it works fine in CC. MW doesn't show on the TapJoy website for me either. Any Android peeps seeing different? Do I need a ticket cause it's me that's broke?

FromAfar
10-04-2012, 09:03 PM
good luck brother! hope you get a helpful answer!

*** edit ***
received a reply from support in the last few minutes.

"This happens in our application because Tapjoy chooses which players they want to target with their "free gold" offers. We do not control which players get chosen for these offers."

i could be wrong, but i would assume this applies to android as sell as i<device> folks.

B@ndit
10-04-2012, 09:45 PM
try copying the link from the unit u can access tapjoy and email it to your self. Open the link to the unit u don't have access to tapjoy see if it works. Good luck

Harry Tuttle
10-04-2012, 09:55 PM
No.... same unit, different games. There's no link just the in-game "earn free gold" button. It works in CC but not MW and MW doesn't show at the TapJoy website. Are there any Android players currently accessing TapJoy?

vaporeon
10-05-2012, 12:35 AM
I used it once and got 1 gold. I was trying to get more and downloaded and ran all 3 apps and did not get gold for any of them. A little annoyed about that.

Ph4ntom Stranger
10-05-2012, 05:10 AM
it used to work for me, then it came up with a blank blue screen, and now does nothing when you tap on it. We never got watch the short videos for it either, always had to download an app, or they wanted personal info for credit card offers = I don't even think so nice try.