PDA

View Full Version : Dear Crime City Mark and other mods...

sexkitteh
10-04-2012, 09:20 AM
Hello Mark...

I'm speaking on behalf of the CC Community!

PLEASE - can you - PITY PLEASE - up the - FFS DO IT - forum security???

I think it would be worth putting even 2 or 3 forum members in charge of pre-screening everyone that signs up to the forum if you guys don't have the manpower to do so...

One thing is having an outspoken person on forum and taunting and what not... but there is a lot of straight up BS going around...

Please - I'd much rather you fix this than alllllllll the android issues... seriously... that bad...

mnju_03
10-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Easier to just stop visiting the site.

Polarbear
10-04-2012, 09:22 AM
Predict trolls below..... Now!

sexkitteh
10-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Did someone notice something magical just happen????

Polarbear
10-04-2012, 09:33 AM
*pin drop*

TonySpaghetti
10-04-2012, 09:34 AM
CCW is gone, but there's still some more lingering.

*Waiting for the next account to be created*

Deluxe
10-04-2012, 09:35 AM
Did someone notice something magical just happen????

Yep!! The whore disappeared right off my thread :)

TonySpaghetti
10-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Case in point.

sexkitteh
10-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Anyone else think it must be bad when the OT (Original Trolls)

Are begging for the trolls to stop?

Can't stop laughing how the Sexkitty now wants to be a legit member of this forum

lmao... I've never trolled...

I've made enemies - sure.

I've made fun of some people - sure.

I've picked on a few for being complete retards... sure...

and there are a few I've disliked...

I've never asked to be liked or embraced by people.

And I've never been banned and created a million accounts and became a nuisance...

People who don't like me can and have blocked me - that's fine :P

Deluxe
10-04-2012, 09:49 AM
Anyone else think it must be bad when the OT (Original Trolls)

Are begging for the trolls to stop?

Can't stop laughing how the Sexkitty now wants to be a legit member of this forum

Do you get pleasure out of knowing that you are a joke of a human being? Legitimate question...

D to the Luxe
10-04-2012, 11:42 AM
How do you figure out what exactly you said to get..._____...the word that cannot be mentioned? I would like to know so it doesnt happen again...

Burn
10-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Deluxe, serve your ban, or you are as bad as them. It doesn't matter what the reason was.

I've been banned 3 times, at least one of them I felt was genuinely unjust - but I served it out just the same.

PawnXIIX
10-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Deluxe, serve your ban, or you are as bad as them. It doesn't matter what the reason was.

I've been banned 3 times, at least one of them I felt was genuinely unjust - but I served it out just the same.

http://www.eligr.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/postie-media123.jpeg

D to the Luxe
10-04-2012, 11:54 AM

Dont even start with the comparison. I want to know what i said so i can steer clear in the future. Just as i have corrected my behavior in the game, it is fair to know which behavior i need to correct here to avoid this later on. Because i used no words that would elicit **** censorship im confused and if the forum mods are going to be uber sensitive then it would be good to know that. I could care less about a 1-day vacation, but my query remains.

Ramshutu
10-04-2012, 11:55 AM

I can just imagine you rejoicing like Tim Robbins in the escape scene from the shawshank redemption when your ban was lifted.

sexkitteh
10-04-2012, 11:56 AM
Dont even start with the comparison. I want to know what i said so i can steer clear in the future. Just as i have corrected my behavior in the game, it is fair to know which behavior i need to correct here to avoid this later on. Because i used no words that would elicit **** censorship im confused and if the forum mods are going to be uber sensitive then it would be good to know that. I could care less about a 1-day vacation, but my query remains.

Why not ask a mod instead of making a stink about it :rolleyes:

sez
10-04-2012, 11:58 AM
I can just imagine you rejoicing like Tim Robbins in the escape scene from the shawshank redemption when your ban was lifted.

Wasn't he covered head-to-toe in s.hit??? ;)

Burn
10-04-2012, 12:00 PM

I cried tears of joy, the tears cutting trails through the detritus on my cheeks. ;)

D to the Luxe
10-04-2012, 12:00 PM
Why not ask a mod instead of making a stink about it :rolleyes:

I dont see a stink anywhere, just a simple question. And telling me to ask a mod answers that question (was that so hard?), tho i dont know that they will respond to little old me. I thought maybe youd get an email explaining or something? I also created this account to follow the thread i started today that i am rather enjoying.

Dipstik
10-04-2012, 12:03 PM
The point is that even if you felt the immediate need to get an answer instead of waiting a couple days to ask the question, you could have made a new account and PM'd CCM instead of drawing attention to your ban evasion.

That said, drama and attention whoring has its own place... so well played. :)

Burn
10-04-2012, 12:06 PM
I also created this account to follow the thread i started today that i am rather enjoying.

Now you sound like Jokequim. Serve ur ban.

D to the Luxe
10-04-2012, 12:09 PM
Now you sound like Jokequim. Serve ur ban.

When youre a moderator and not a lonely 50 year old who legitimizes his existence by stirring stuff up on a forum ill listen to your input :)

D to the Luxe
10-04-2012, 12:10 PM
The point is that even if you felt the immediate need to get an answer instead of waiting a couple days to ask the question, you could have made a new account and PM'd CCM instead of drawing attention to your ban evasion.

That said, drama and attention whoring has its own place... so well played. :)

PM sent...and thanks :)

Ramshutu
10-04-2012, 12:10 PM
When youre a moderator and not a lonely 50 year old who legitimizes his existence by stirring stuff up on a forum ill listen to your input :)

That's unfair.

I do not think Burn is 50.

sez
10-04-2012, 12:13 PM
That's unfair.

doesn't look a day over 48

disclaimer - *I have no idea how old or what Burn looks like*

Burn
10-04-2012, 12:17 PM

And this is how the fall from grace begins. You'll start as a hypocrite, end up acting like a douche, get banned again for evading, get angry about the injustice of it all, and likely as not end up like Upsman/Beddoe, just trolling out of righteous indignation.

BTW, I wasn't 'telling you what to do', it was friendly advice, but thx for the heartfelt insults ;)

Serve ur ban.

sexkitteh
10-04-2012, 12:23 PM
And this is how the fall from grace begins. You'll start as a hypocrite, end up acting like a douche, get banned again for evading, get angry about the injustice of it all, and likely as not end up like Upsman/Beddoe, just trolling out of righteous indignation.

BTW, I wasn't 'telling you what to do', it was friendly advice, but thx for the heartfelt insults ;)

Serve ur ban.

UPS MAN IS A TROLL??!?!?!?!

where was I when I missed this o_0

jobadass
10-04-2012, 12:29 PM
UPS MAN IS A TROLL??!?!?!?!

where was I when I missed this o_0I was thinking the same thing. I thought he just quit...I really need to quit joking around so much and start paying attention. Well, I'll start that Tuesday when I get back from the mountains.

Peace out y'all!

Burn
10-04-2012, 12:34 PM
Upsman was Beddoe, got caught posting 'accidentally' in troll thread with his Upsman account, quickly deleted, and then posted identical thing with Beddoe account.

Have a good trip Joba.

Dipstik
10-04-2012, 12:40 PM
One man's fall from grace is another man's salvation. Welcome to the party, deluxe!

Burn
10-04-2012, 12:46 PM
That's unfair.

Nearer 40, look nearer 30, think i'm 20, act like I'm 10. Works for me, forever young, or immature if you'd rather. ;)

jobadass
10-04-2012, 12:48 PM
Upsman was Beddoe, got caught posting 'accidentally' in troll thread with his Upsman account, quickly deleted, and then posted identical thing with Beddoe account.

Have a good trip Joba.Wow, that's crazy. I always liked upsman...didn't give beddoe much attention.
Thanks for the well wishes Burn, and the clarification. Friend I'm riding with said he's running late...bummer.

sez
10-04-2012, 12:58 PM
I was thinking the same thing. I thought he just quit...I really need to quit joking around so much and start paying attention. Well, I'll start that Tuesday when I get back from the mountains.

Peace out y'all!

lol wow, didn't know any of that and just figured he moved on as well.

D to the Luxe
10-04-2012, 01:17 PM

Serve ur ban.

I typically enjoy you so forgive the insults if any were truly absorbed, but lets be fair, you are dragging me down into the very abyss you tell me to avoid and you know it. You are not The Word so a simple inquiry on my part, albeit uninformed and perhaps frowned upon (hey it was my first and i was excited), does not beget the severity or degree of attention that came from you. I had no intent on falling into a category of the unmentionables and had you left the burns ;) out of your 'advice' i would have said thank you and moved along.

D to the Luxe
10-04-2012, 01:18 PM
One man's fall from grace is another man's salvation. Welcome to the party, deluxe!

See y'all tomorrow :)

Crime City Mark
10-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Please don't make threads calling for staff. A community moderator program will be initiated shortly.