PDA

View Full Version : moving to longer term buildings

kitzune
10-03-2012, 07:34 PM
Out of curiosity at what point did you move away from Laundromats, then away from 1 hour, 3 hour and 6 hour period buildings?

Did you also get ri of the 8 hour buildings?

TonySpaghetti
10-03-2012, 07:37 PM
I haven't gotten rid of any of my lower buildings. In fact, I upgrade them when I have nothing better to do or while saving for a bigger upgrade.

Just got the bigger buildings as they became available.

Polarbear
10-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Keep 1 hourly bulding, very useful for hourly box events (assuming that you bank)

8s usually get robbed a lot, so it's up to you...

PawnXIIX
10-03-2012, 07:47 PM
Out of curiosity at what point did you move away from Laundromats, then away from 1 hour, 3 hour and 6 hour period buildings?

Did you also get ri of the 8 hour buildings?

I still have my laundromats, lots of dirty laundry in my hood. I have no 1 hours, they never made enough money nor was I around to collect every hour. Waste of money at that point. 3 hours are always good to keep around, probably want to eventually phase your italian restaurants out though, they're only at 1k and hour at level 6 before upgrades start to get length. 6 hours, I have none but the nightclub. Again, it was too frequent as I'd always be asleep during a collection. 8 hours none, just so awkward of a time schedule, but I will be building some credit agencies.

Most of my big hitter buildings are 12/24 buildings apart from my nightclub.

Ty1on
10-03-2012, 07:59 PM
I haven't gotten rid of any buildings... But if I did, it definitely wouldn't be the 1 hours. Like them for the crate events. But it probably all boils down to how much you want to play. If you play once a day, then 24hr buildings, but if you log in any chance you get, all buildings... ;)

Dipstik
10-03-2012, 08:00 PM
NEVER! Extras and such.

PawnXIIX
10-03-2012, 08:01 PM
NEVER! Extras and such.

Are you sure you're in the right thread? :p

Steve0
10-03-2012, 08:02 PM
I am to the point where any thing good I have cost multi Millions to upgrade. Or just upgrade Defensive buildings when there isnt enough time for something else.

Dipstik
10-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Wait... What? Where's my beer? You look pretty hot, pawn...

PawnXIIX
10-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Wait... What? Where's my beer? You look pretty hot, pawn...

Oh god. No i'm too young for this D: Not here, not now :'(

Babytway
10-03-2012, 08:51 PM
i also keep everything if they get robbed who cares its part of the game. and just gives me links to other targets

Andrei2904
10-03-2012, 10:45 PM
i just hate when my 18s get robbed. 'cuz the time changes every time you collect and then i have to collect in the night and set my timer. they are good source of money but sometimes hard to collect and sucks to split it 40/60 with the enemy and THE SYSTEM

Coldjoey
10-03-2012, 11:08 PM
I Keep 1 hours for crates (as mentioned) and upgrade to keep up with rising cost of levelling up
I Keep the 3 hours that I have but would not develop them, would demolish these if i needed space.
I'm upgrading N/C, so the six hour's can be developed as I'm going to make at least 3 collection a day
I regret the 8's they throw evey thing out of sequence
12 hour's I will take all to level 10
24 hour's will pay for the selfs (eventually)

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
10-03-2012, 11:19 PM
i got rid of my laundery , pizza , babershop, warehouses,shoe store bagel shop even my playhoiuse , all the 1,3,hours are gone and the little shops , , their nohotin but wate of space

emcee
10-03-2012, 11:26 PM
Sold 42 buildings so far but still have 1 of my laundromats. Waiting for support to reinstate the other I sold accidentally.

Once surveillance centers are unlocked at level 92 I can probably see another 20 or so buildings being sold. By then hope night clubs are at level 10 so its all about the 6 hour plus buildings more or less moving forward and perhaps laundromats may stay for sentimental reasons :)

SevenO9
10-04-2012, 03:42 AM
Sold everything under 12 hours with the exception of NCs, PTs and two Wedding Chappel.
PT and WC will go soon. Keep track of my builds in a small excel sheet and everything that contributes less then 0.5% will be kicked out. I know lots of people will disagree but for me it makes my gameplay smoother and more enjoyable.