PDA

View Full Version : Change in energy regeneration?

TonySpaghetti
10-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Up until recently my energy would replenish by 5 every 53 seconds. I can't remember what modifier I have that did that. I just noticed today that it now replenishes +7 every 53 seconds.

What changed?

Jian Carlo
10-03-2012, 06:14 PM
I'm the same adding an additional 2 every 53 seconds.....

dudeman
10-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Yep, I've got that too but I didn't notice until reading this thread. Sure explains a lot!

My iPad screen is broken and there's a strip that runs edge to edge where the display shows nothing. The strip is the exact width of the energy bar in the HUD, covering the whole bar and everything else on screen that should be there. Good thing I can move my hood around, take screenshots, and see most of the menus. Rival's names aren't fully visible on my rivals list, so when I blind attack I'm not even always sure who I'm attacking.

Anyways, after looking into it, I'm seeing +7 every 54 seconds (starts at 53 seconds and counts the 0, and 60 seconds -10% = 54 seconds, not 53.) instead of the normal +5. I think this has been going on all day but like I said, I have to go through a process to see how much energy I have.

Ghost818
10-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Yeah I saw this way earlier today but I thought it was those lag regens idk if those happen to you guys when you get 20 energy at once after dumping most of it

TonySpaghetti
10-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Yep, I've got that too but I didn't notice until reading this thread. Sure explains a lot!

My iPad screen is broken and there's a strip that runs edge to edge where the display shows nothing. The strip is the exact width of the energy bar in the HUD, covering the whole bar and everything else on screen that should be there. Good thing I can move my hood around, take screenshots, and see most of the menus. Rival's names aren't fully visible on my rivals list, so when I blind attack I'm not even always sure who I'm attacking.

Anyways, after looking into it, I'm seeing +7 every 54 seconds (starts at 53 seconds and counts the 0, and 60 seconds -10% = 54 seconds, not 53.) instead of the normal +5. I think this has been going on all day but like I said, I have to go through a process to see how much energy I have.

Can't you also just turn your iPad upside down to have the top of the game screen on the non-cracked side? ;)

dudeman
10-03-2012, 06:47 PM
Can't you also just turn your iPad upside down to have the top of the game screen on the non-cracked side? ;)

No... It's plenty cracked, but I'm saying there is a stripe that runs across the whole screen that displays black... Nothing. It's like split screen but the division is an inch and a half thick/wide. And it runs across the middle of the screen, the energy is in the middle regardless of orientation.

TonySpaghetti
10-03-2012, 06:48 PM
No... It's plenty cracked, but I'm saying there is a stripe that runs across the whole screen that displays black... Nothing. It's like split screen but the division is an inch and a half thick/wide. And it runs across the middle of the screen, the energy is in the middle regardless of orientation.

Ahhhh gotcha.

Euchred
10-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Maybe what happened to the dice has happened to the takedown?

TonySpaghetti
10-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Maybe what happened to the dice has happened to the takedown?

I don't have the loaded dice.

Ty1on
10-03-2012, 07:26 PM
Yep, +7 here too...

***Edit
But I'm not complaining...

RijilV
10-03-2012, 07:39 PM
huh, that explains why I have a non multiple of 5 for energy while only farming tere. Well, cool while it lasts.

PawnXIIX
10-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Hello :)

I'm going to look into this right now, I just walked in the door. On time too, my lofts just completed ;)

EDIT!

I found that there is the same thing as the dice happening to this weapon as well. The final prize in the art crate event is that same as the one on the IOS.

Yes, It is the devils takedown. Gree, stop re-using old weapons It's a 65% reduction in time to regenerate energy.

kitzune
10-04-2012, 01:15 PM
ok I was wondering as I'm a goodfellow and still only seeing the 3 energy recovery per 53 seconds.

Faufiffon
10-04-2012, 01:25 PM
+7 here too. If it's a glitch I hope they don't fix it.

BOS
10-04-2012, 01:27 PM
ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone! 2 days now, not 1!!!!! Delete the thread!

Faufiffon
10-04-2012, 01:33 PM
ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone! 2 days now, not 1!!!!! Delete the thread!

Yeah I've noticed this early too. Decided to shut up :)

PawnXIIX
10-04-2012, 02:26 PM
+7 here too. If it's a glitch I hope they don't fix it.

It has become apparently nobody listens to me when I post...